PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Fantasy BB trade question

RJ
07-31-2008, 10:33 PM
I've been offered the following trade - Jeremy Hermida and Erik Bedard for Dan Haren.

It's a 20 team keeper league with salaries and all of the players have price tags in line to be kept for next season. Haren is the most expensive but not by much. I am in 6th place, the offer was made by the 5th place team. Top 5 spots win money, I'm about 10 points behind him. I might be able to overtake him but there's no guarantee.

So, fantasy BB players.....do you like Hermida and Bedard enough for next season to trade Haren for them now? Over the past couple months Haren is probably the best pitcher in baseball so I'm reluctant to pull the trigger.

RJ
07-31-2008, 11:19 PM
I know there are some fantasy BB guys here.

Mecca
07-31-2008, 11:23 PM
Hermida has been an underachiever and Erik Bedard is extremely injury prone......while Haren pitches in the NL in the weakest offensive division.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-31-2008, 11:29 PM
Is Bedard even going to play the rest of the year?

No way should you make that trade.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-31-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm currently mulling over Miguel Tejada for Ervin Santana. I picked Tulo up for the other SS, so I could just go with him and improve my starting pitching, but I'm wary of Santana getting his ass handed to him for the rest of the year.