PDA

View Full Version : Life Support the Guido Holocaust

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-02-2008, 06:29 PM
My God, I can't even believe these people are the same species.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjLaJO8QEuw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FjLaJO8QEuw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fish
08-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Nuke New Jersey!

KcMizzou
08-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Nuke New Jersey!From orbit... before it spreads...

Jesus Christ... WTF are these people?

XXXshogunXXX
08-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Im glad I live in San Diego

JuicesFlowing
08-02-2008, 06:55 PM
I stopped watching the vid half-way through. I agree that New Jersey needs to be bombed with at least 2 atom bombs. 1 isn't enough. My only real-life exposure to N.J. is the airport in Newark, and it is a shithole full of rude bastards. It's like a dirty mall. I hate New Jersey.

kstater
08-02-2008, 06:55 PM

Don't worry, they're invading out there.
YouTube - San Diego Trip

JuicesFlowing
08-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I have a feeling that soulless douchebags are in every city.

Sanka
08-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm from NJ, and from the area where alot of these Guidos are from. I can't stand these characters.

Nightfyre
08-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Ah, things like this make me love Montana.

BucEyedPea
08-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Jesus Christ... WTF are these people?

Jet's fans. It's a Joisy beach for Jet's fans.

I've seen this already.

RJ
08-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Funny shit.

Disturbing, but funny.

Baby Lee
08-02-2008, 07:33 PM

Ahm in UR Koffe shops, steelin' UR laptops.

Braincase
08-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I stopped watching the vid half-way through. I agree that New Jersey needs to be bombed with at least 2 atom bombs. 1 isn't enough. My only real-life exposure to N.J. is the airport in Newark, and it is a shithole full of rude bastards. It's like a dirty mall. I hate New Jersey.

Won't work. On Mythbusters they proved cockroaches would survive.

Bwana
08-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Nuke New Jersey!

Indeed, what a shithole. :spock:

Gonzo
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Ahm in UR Koffe shops, steelin' UR laptops.

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-02-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm from NJ, and from the area where alot of these Guidos are from. I can't stand these characters.

Would some of the lawyers on here represent him if he agrees to let out some Sarin gas at this beach next week?

RJ
08-02-2008, 09:47 PM

You, sir, have not lived until you've driven the Jersey Turnpike. The rest stops are to die for!

RJ
08-02-2008, 09:50 PM
In fairness, South Jersey is nice. Cape May is a great town....well, it used to be, been a while since I was there. Also lots of farmland, small towns, nice beaches, good tomatoes and cantaloupe.

JuicesFlowing
08-02-2008, 10:20 PM
You, sir, have not lived until you've driven the Jersey Turnpike. The rest stops are to die for!

Ah, better than the one's in western Kansas even? Sweet!

Ebolapox
08-02-2008, 10:29 PM
ya know, there's part of me who wonders just how ashamed kevin smith is of his home state, and if he wants to punch them as much as we do.

Sanka
08-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Would some of the lawyers on here represent him if he agrees to let out some Sarin gas at this beach next week?

I try to avoid that sh*t hole or as we like to call it Sleazy Side Heights.(Seaside Heights) When I go down the shore, I stay at a buddy of mines house, no where near these turd brains. The only time we are in Sleazy Side is when we go out to a bar or club, other wise we just stay low key back at his house.

ClevelandBronco
08-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Jersey spawns how many of these guys for every Springsteen?

They owe us another E Street Band damned soon.

KcMizzou
08-02-2008, 10:48 PM
ya know, there's part of me who wonders just how ashamed kevin smith is of his home state, and if he wants to punch them as much as we do.Speaking of Silent Bob...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173474

Sure-Oz
08-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Jageeeer bombs, ****ing skanks

Fruit Ninja
08-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Ah, things like this make me love Montana.

You mean you love that meth pit? lol I know people that used to run tons of meth through Montana. It was Great Falls i beleive. They actually got busted for it. lol

Nightfyre
08-02-2008, 11:47 PM
You mean you love that meth pit? lol I know people that used to run tons of meth through montana. They actually got busted for it. lol

The meth issue is a big deal here. The state is working really hard to fight it. As for me, i have had little to no exposure to it. Also, **** your people you know for running that shit.

KcMizzou
08-02-2008, 11:51 PM
The meth issue is a big deal here. The state is working really hard to fight it. As for me, i have had little to no exposure to it. Also, **** your people you know for running that shit.Last I knew Indep MO was the king of that shit.

Not something to be proud of....

DaneMcCloud
08-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Whew!

Imagine my relief when I read that the New Jersey hatred is at a record high.

I guess I'm lucky to live in California!

Maybe we won't get nuked by fellow citizens afterall!

What a great country!

redsurfer11
08-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Wow, Thanks to the internet the world can now see BENNIES. The elusive BENNY shows up every Memorial Day at the Jersey Shore beaches and Bars. For 3 months each year we have to put up with them. Bennies are from north Jersey,Staten Island and New York. All the locals post signs saying "Bennies go Home" on their yards and cars bumpers have no effect on them.But they do feed the local shore communities with lots of money for fines and court fees. Oh, and can someone explain what the tee shirt over a colared shirt is all about,I'm old and clueless on that one.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Oh, and can someone explain what the tee shirt over a colared shirt is all about,I'm old and clueless on that one.

The markings of an epic douchebag.

Otter
08-03-2008, 03:00 AM
I try to avoid that sh*t hole or as we like to call it Sleazy Side Heights.(Seaside Heights) When I go down the shore, I stay at a buddy of mines house, no where near these turd brains. The only time we are in Sleazy Side is when we go out to a bar or club, other wise we just stay low key back at his house.

I haven't been there for years but from what I remember that's a pretty scary area if you're not traveling in a big group.at night. I can't imagine it's gotten much better.

For the record, whoever made that video was cherry picking. Everyone makes fun of those Gotti kids, popped color, porcupine head douche bags.

Rausch
08-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Funny shit.

Disturbing, but funny.

NSFW...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/allypanic/guido12.jpg

Rausch
08-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Jersey spawns how many of these guys for every Springsteen?

They owe us another E Street Band damned soon.

Minimum...

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m240/frederix/jersey_guido_motivational.jpg

KcMizzou
08-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Whew!

What a great country!I dunno.. do you "Cali" guys behave like this? I'm sure we could fit you in... :p

Rausch
08-03-2008, 06:12 AM
Whew!

What a great country!

Don't kid yourself.

Once the wife's kids are all back here in the midwest I'm going Tyler Durden on your faultline fearing azzez...

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Ah, things like this make me love Montana.Everything else, unfortunately...

Smed1065
08-03-2008, 06:23 AM
I dunno.. do you "Cali" guys behave like this? I'm sure we could fit you in... :p

Split bombs, I hope by now.

1 shot, 2 kills.

:D

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 07:59 AM
In other news, Mexico declares war on Emo (http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=120&csid2=844&fid1=30610).

YouTube - Emo Se Defienden

boogblaster
08-03-2008, 08:22 AM
It takes all kinds ... Choice ... I'm not buying in most cultures nowdays .....

morphius
08-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Whew!

What a great country!
The other states are going to shut off your power feeds and wait for the fire, mud slides and earth quakes to get you.

Baby Lee
08-03-2008, 09:08 AM
In other news, Mexico declares war on Emo (http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=120&csid2=844&fid1=30610).
WTF was that? Buncha mopes all "ocho nacho paco" jibber-jabber.
Speak 'Merican!!

Sanka
08-03-2008, 09:38 AM
I haven't been there for years but from what I remember that's a pretty scary area if you're not traveling in a big group.at night. I can't imagine it's gotten much better.

For the record, whoever made that video was cherry picking. Everyone makes fun of those Gotti kids, popped color, porcupine head douche bags.

It definitely hasn't gotten any better. The place is absolutely trashy. The place is corroded with Guido juice heads and thugs. When my friends and I went there, for Memorial Day weekend, it was about 15 of us. There is 5 cops every 15 feet on the boardwalk. Every punch thrown is $500. Its ridiculous down there these days.

Otter
08-03-2008, 10:55 AM
You know what's funny? I'm Italian and this doesn't bother me one bit but if I were to write "Support the eggplant holocaust" or "Support the wetback Holocaust" or "raghead" or whatever there would be outrage.

Just something to think about.

Otter
08-03-2008, 11:03 AM
It definitely hasn't gotten any better. The place is absolutely trashy. The place is corroded with Guido juice heads and thugs. When my friends and I went there, for Memorial Day weekend, it was about 15 of us. There is 5 cops every 15 feet on the boardwalk. Every punch thrown is $500. Its ridiculous down there these days.

Almost 5 years ago I was walking back with my at the time girlfriend and you would think I was dragging raw meat through a pack of dogs. It was bad.

Lots of tattoos and roided up "guidos". :D

Jenson71
08-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm going to school in New Jersey next spring. Can't wait to be friends with these people.

listopencil
08-03-2008, 01:42 PM
You know what's funny? I'm Italian and this doesn't bother me one bit but if I were to write "Support the eggplant holocaust" or "Support the wetback Holocaust" or "raghead" or whatever there would be outrage.

Just something to think about.

Eggplant?

Baby Lee
08-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Eggplant?

melanzana, mulignan

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Vegetables/Eggplant.JPG

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 02:23 PM

Just something to think about.We're not talking about guidos/guineas/dagos/wops (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American).

We're talking about Guidos (http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/christine0323/guidos.jpg).

Bowser
08-03-2008, 02:25 PM
melanzana, mulignan

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Vegetables/Eggplant.JPG

Oh yeah? Well, you're a cant-a-loupe! Hahahaha!

DaneMcCloud
08-03-2008, 03:29 PM
The other states are going to shut off your power feeds and wait for the fire, mud slides and earth quakes to get you.

I guess that's better than being nuked??

:evil:

Braincase
08-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh yeah? Well, you're a cant-a-loupe! Hahahaha!

Shut your pie hole, spargelboy!

Braincase
08-03-2008, 03:51 PM
NSFW

http://www.fakeposters.com/view/23

redsurfer11
08-03-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm going to school in New Jersey next spring. Can't wait to be friends with these people.

What school? Town?

Jenson71
08-03-2008, 04:35 PM
What school? Town?

William Patterson, in Wayne.

redsurfer11
08-03-2008, 05:04 PM

I think Sam Mills went to school there, not sure. About 90 minutes from the shore. Most from Wayne work in NYC. Every year or two you hear about flooding in Wayne, the river floods with lots of rain. You will be an hour away from the Delaware Water Gap, good canoeing and hiking. Look out for black bears and rattlers. Also Mountain Creek at Vernon has skiing and snowboarding.

kstater
08-03-2008, 05:14 PM
http://www.fakeposters.com//uploads/c21f94c564e58c55e3d2aec07bfd8aec.jpg (http://www.fakeposters.com)

Sanka
08-03-2008, 05:18 PM

I use to live the town over from Willie P.

P.S. Wayne,NJ is Guido central.

Chiefnj2
08-03-2008, 05:19 PM

Learn to spell your school name correctly, Paterson (one T).

And stay out of the city of Paterson.

Jenson71
08-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I think Sam Mills went to school there, not sure. About 90 minutes from the shore. Most from Wayne work in NYC. Every year or two you hear about flooding in Wayne, the river floods with lots of rain. You will be an hour away from the Delaware Water Gap, good canoeing and hiking. Look out for black bears and rattlers. Also Mountain Creek at Vernon has skiing and snowboarding.

I'm just excited about the big cities. I hear it's only 20 minutes from NYC. I also plan on going to Boston and Philly a few times.

How is the transportation? Is it easy going from Wayne to NYC?

Jenson71
08-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Learn to spell your school name correctly, Paterson (one T).

And stay out of the city of Paterson.

You're right, I should know that by now. I'm only going there for a semester, though.

Sanka
08-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm just excited about the big cities. I hear it's only 20 minutes from NYC. I also plan on going to Boston and Philly a few times.

How is the transportation? Is it easy going from Wayne to NYC?

Yea you can take a bus from the Willowbrook Mall to the city. There might even be a bus from campus to the City. Willowbrook is about 5 minutes away from Willie P. Like the other guy said, stay out of Paterson, its a huge dump, nothing but thugs and drugs.

Ebolapox
08-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Speaking of Silent Bob...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173474

heh, welcome to 'an evening with kevin smith'

:)

Ebolapox
08-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Last I knew Indep MO was the king of that shit.

Not something to be proud of....

the county where my parents live (christian county, mo) seesaws with some county in cali as 'meth capital of the usa.'

sad.