PDA

View Full Version : Elections Wow! Obama's got my vote! NOT!

Hog Farmer
08-03-2008, 09:57 AM
http://www.eyeblast.tv:80/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 09:58 AM
HOG FARMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hog Farmer
08-03-2008, 10:10 AM
UlTRA PEANUTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Well, I watched the whole thing. Not even kidding.

It's a hack job. Of course. But as far as hackjobs go it's pretty entertaining.

Basically it's a greatest-hits compilation of all the irrelevant shit people have thrown at Obama so far, with a five minute excursion on Rev. Wright.

The video only lands one real blow, when it criticizes Obama's support of Imus being yanked from MSNBC. That's about it.

***SPRAYER
08-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Basically it's a greatest-hits compilation of all the irrelevant shit people have thrown at Obama so far, with a five minute excursion on Rev. Wright.

His life-- his actions and behavior-- is irrelevant? Really?

John Edwards ripped him a new *sshole. That was great.

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 10:31 AM
His life-- his actions and behavior-- is irrelevant? Really?

I thought John Edwards ripped him a new *sshole. That was great.
I'm really not going to get into this with you.

It's just a bargain bin collection of all the dumb charges levied at Obama.

For a while, I thought the video was being sarcastic. But nope. It genuinely was concerned about some of that stuff.

Ari Chi3fs
08-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Yeah, John McSame!! Lets all jump aboard, the McSame Express!! Same as the last 8 years!

woo hoo

Hog Farmer
08-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I thought the best part was Kennedy calling Obama, Osama Bin Laden. ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

***SPRAYER
08-03-2008, 10:38 AM
dumb charges

Why are they dumb?

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Why are they dumb?
They're dumb because I don't see what I'm supposed to legitimately fear.

For instance, Michelle Obama's stupid gaffe where she said this was the first time she's ever been proud of this country.

Now, do we HONESTLY think that's the first time she's felt that way? I mean, it's probably safe to assume she doesn't feel that way. You and I have probably said similarly dumb things that came out the opposite of how we intended.

But even if she DID feel that way, how does that affect me if Obama become President? Do you think they're going to outlaw pride in the country? Do you think they're just going to liquidate all our assets to Indonesia? If China strikes Hawaii in 2010, do you think Obama's going to shrug and say "we had it coming"?

I just don't understand why I should care about that kind of an attack, and that's why it's categorically dumb.

This video is just loaded with stuff like that.

***SPRAYER
08-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Now, do we HONESTLY think that's the first time she's felt that way?

Of course we should. She said it.

ROFL

Dude, there is a pattern here, ok. These are not isolated quips they made off the cuff while sipping a martini. They say these things deliberately. She only corrected herself after she was called on it. At the time she said that, she honestly believed that there was no big deal in what she said.

The woman and her husband spent the past twenty years in an echo chamber of racism, hatred towards America, and Marxist ideology called Trinity United "Church".

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Of course we should. She said it.

ROFL

Dude, there is a pattern here, ok. These are not isolated quips they made off the cuff while sipping a martini. They say these things deliberately. She only corrected herself after she was called on it. At the time she said that, she honestly believed that there was no big deal in what she said.

The woman and her husband spent the past twenty years in an echo chamber of racism, hatred towards America, and Marxist ideology called Trinity United "Church".
Alright. You have a (semi)serious concern about this. That's fine, although I think the premise is ridiculous.

But EVEN if they feel this way. EVEN if the Obamas yeild an undying hatred of American, what's going to happen when they take office? Honestly. Are we going to be toppled? What's your take.

chiefforlife
08-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Hogfarmer and Shtsprayer, I know you two have been on the fence for a while now. I for one, am glad this video has helped you guys make up your minds once and for all. McSame needs you guys, now you can throw your full support behind him. Obama will miss you two, I'm sure he will leave the door open...

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 11:07 AM
A man destined to drown can never, ever burn.

***SPRAYER
08-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Alright. You have a (semi)serious concern about this. That's fine, although I think the premise is ridiculous.

What part of their lives are we allowed to look at?

But EVEN if they feel this way. EVEN if the Obamas yeild an undying hatred of American, what's going to happen when they take office? Honestly. Are we going to be toppled? What's your take

I'm not sure if he is going to win, BUT if he does...

No I don't think we will be "toppled".

I'll have to accept it. I won't like it, but I will accept it. And then plan accordingly.

Thig Lyfe
08-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Aw, not this shit again...

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I'll have to accept it. I won't like it, but I will accept it. And then plan accordingly.
For what?

That's what I'm asking you here.

It's all fine and dandy if we want to prance around saying that Obama won't salute the flag because he has no respect for America.

But what does that translate to in the White House? Why should I be concerned, rather than for just the sake of being concerned?

Is he going to change the American flag in office? Is he going to tell us to "shake it off" after Saudi Arabia carpet bombs Miami?

I just don't see how any of this translates to the White House.

HonestChieffan
08-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Read Her Thesis. I dare you to get past the first 10 pages. Tortured would be good description of her writing style. Page after page of how her blackness and others whiteness have created such feeling of lostness and fear.

In a word, when she wrote that, she had to be nuts. Is she still nuts? I dunno, I dont care. But her thesis was not good enough for an A for an undergrad.

Thig Lyfe
08-03-2008, 11:15 AM
For what?

That's what I'm asking you here.

It's all fine and dandy if we want to prance around saying that Obama won't salute the flag because he has no respect for America.

But what does that translate to in the White House? Why should I be concerned, rather than for just the sake of being concerned?

Is he going to change the American flag in office? Is he going to tell us to "shake it off" after Saudi Arabia carpet bombs Miami?

I just don't see how any of this translates to the White House.

HE'S GONNA CHANGE FLAG DAY TO FLAG BURNING DAY!!!!!!!

HE'LL BAN PATRIOTISM!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, HE'LL PLEDGE HIS FIST ACROSS YOUR LILY-WHITE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS HE'S MOOSLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://members.shaw.ca/alvandyk/HeadExplode.gif

VAChief
08-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Read Her Thesis. I dare you to get past the first 10 pages. Tortured would be good description of her writing style. Page after page of how her blackness and others whiteness have created such feeling of lostness and fear.

In a word, when she wrote that, she had to be nuts. Is she still nuts? I dunno, I dont care. But her thesis was not good enough for an A for an undergrad.

Do you really want to compare the wive(s) of these candidates? The current wife for McCain in case you are confused.

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 11:23 AM
That's basically what I'm getting at.

Getting outraged for the sheere act of getting outraged is fine, but it doesn't mean anything.

What does all this translate to? I can only assume we're concerned that he'll topple the country.

tmax63
08-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Maybe because the President of the USA is the hardest job in the world bar none. That's why former presidents age about 20 years while in office. How can you expect someone to work as hard as is required if they don't respect, love and want this country to continue being the best place to be in this world. We all know what happens to productivity at the workplace when someone hates the company/job they work for.

banyon
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM

Like you read it. :rolleyes:

HonestChieffan
08-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Read the first of the 4 sections. Awful.

beer bacon
08-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Barack Obama is what Hitler warned us about back in the 40s. He must be stopped!

FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD

HonestChieffan
08-03-2008, 12:22 PM
the first of 4 sections yes...but i repeat myself.

Sully
08-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Hogfarmer and Shtsprayer, I know you two have been on the fence for a while now. I for one, am glad this video has helped you guys make up your minds once and for all. McSame needs you guys, now you can throw your full support behind him. Obama will miss you two, I'm sure he will leave the door open...

Well done. ROFL
I was going to comment on that, but you did it in a far funnier manner.

Iowanian
08-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Getting outraged for the sheere act of getting outraged is fine,

Isn't that the DNC mission statement?

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 01:33 PM
It's sure as hell not my mission statement.

It does seem to be SHTSPRAYER's mission statement, which is why I was providing him with an opportunity to elaborate.

banyon
08-03-2008, 01:37 PM
the first of 4 sections yes...but i repeat myself.

What did you find so awful about it?

HonestChieffan
08-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Here read it...http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

The writing is horrible. Its poorly constructed and she fails to state a point clearly. You are a lawyer. You of all people should know the value of a well written arguement. The entire thesis is in 4 pdfs. This was the only one I attempted to get through. I failed.

banyon
08-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Here read it...http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

The writing is horrible. Its poorly constructed and she fails to state a point clearly. You are a lawyer. You of all people should know the value of a well written arguement. The entire thesis is in 4 pdfs. This was the only one I attempted to get through. I failed.

So let me get this straight: You are saying you have a big problem with the grammar and writing in her thesis?

alanm
08-03-2008, 01:44 PM
What part of their lives are we allowed to look at?

But EVEN if they feel this way. EVEN if the Obamas yeild an undying hatred of American, what's going to happen when they take office? Honestly. Are we going to be toppled? What's your take

I'm not sure if he is going to win, BUT if he does...

No I don't think we will be "toppled".

I'll have to accept it I won't like it. But I will accept it. And then plan accordingly.
If Obama wins I'll accept it as well. But I'll show Obama all the respect and loyalty that goes with being the President of the US. Just as the democrats have done with the current President these last 8 yrs. :thumb:

HonestChieffan
08-03-2008, 01:46 PM
No you said I said that. I said "The writing is horrible. Its poorly constructed and she fails to state a point clearly."

That would infer content is lacking and would also go to construction and conclusion. Grammar was not my major issue. I take issue with her content as well as how poorly written it is.

banyon
08-03-2008, 01:50 PM
No you said I said that. I said "The writing is horrible. Its poorly constructed and she fails to state a point clearly."

That would infer content is lacking and would also go to construction and conclusion. Grammar was not my major issue. I take issue with her content as well as how poorly written it is.

It doesn't infer anything. ROFL

HonestChieffan
08-03-2008, 01:51 PM
then you misquoted me

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 01:51 PM

I'm sorry but this is retarded.

I dare anybody to scroll over the first ten pages of her thesis (http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf) (pdf) and be at all confused about what her point is. She's stating the justification for the study (that she feels like an outsider) and that her goals have become blurred after four years at a white Ivory League school. She's curious if other African Americans have endured the same muddled transformation.

She then spends 15 pages going over her study variables and definitions. I have no idea why you would read that.

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 01:54 PM
BARACK = 6
HUSSEIN = 6
OBAMA = 6

666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEST

banyon
08-03-2008, 01:54 PM
then you misquoted me

No, I didn't. (http://grammartips.homestead.com/imply.html)

alanm
08-03-2008, 01:56 PM
BARACK = 6
HUSSEIN = 6
OBAMA = 6

666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEST
That would be 6/7/6

HolmeZz
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
That would be 6/7/6

It's actually 6/7/5.

Direckshun
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
That would be 6/7/6
6/7/5 LMAO

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 02:01 PM
WHEN YOU ADD NUMBERS TO NUMBERS IT BECOME 6.6.6, or June 6 of year 6 which was a important. Then BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMMA BECOME 84 or 6/6/6 when it numbers begin to resemble THE BEST.

beer bacon
08-03-2008, 02:02 PM
WHEN YOU ADD NUMBERS TO NUMBERS IT BECOME 6.6.6, or June 6 of year 6 which was a important. Then BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMMA BECOME 84 or 6/6/6 when it numbers begin to resemble THE BEST.

FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD FWD: THE END IS NEAR FWD:

alanm
08-03-2008, 02:03 PM
6/7/5 LMAO
It;s still not the mark of the best.

beer bacon
08-03-2008, 02:04 PM

In MY BIBLE, the mark of the beast is the mark of kain!

*Edit* MY BIBLE is the renowned Left Behind series of books.

HolmeZz
08-03-2008, 02:08 PM

Beast.

Ultra Peanut
08-03-2008, 02:12 PM
In MY BIBLE, the mark of the beast is the mark of kain!<embed src="http://www.seeqpod.net/cache/seeqpodSlimlineEmbed.swf" wmode="transparent" width="300" height="80" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="domain=http://www.seeqpod.com&playlistXMLPath=http://www.seeqpod.com/api/music/getPlaylist?playlist_id=99f14804c7"></embed>

THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE, THE BEST HAS ARRIVED

http://i33.tinypic.com/2cii91s.jpg

BAH GAWD KANG, THE BEST RED MACHINE IS A PAULTARD!!!!!!

banyon
08-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Beast.

I think he meant the best around.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bigfoot
08-03-2008, 04:21 PM
They're dumb because I don't see what I'm supposed to legitimately fear.

For instance, Michelle Obama's stupid gaffe where she said this was the first time she's ever been proud of this country.

Now, do we HONESTLY think that's the first time she's felt that way? I mean, it's probably safe to assume she doesn't feel that way. You and I have probably said similarly dumb things that came out the opposite of how we intended.

But even if she DID feel that way, how does that affect me if Obama become President? Do you think they're going to outlaw pride in the country? Do you think they're just going to liquidate all our assets to Indonesia? If China strikes Hawaii in 2010, do you think Obama's going to shrug and say "we had it coming"?

I just don't understand why I should care about that kind of an attack, and that's why it's categorically dumb.

This video is just loaded with stuff like that.

It's probably not a gaffe-she probably views the US the same way here pastor does. The point is this guy and a bunch of his associates are radically left. That bothers some of us. If the Dems could have run somebody just somewhat moderate they would have cleaned up in this next election.

***SPRAYER
08-03-2008, 05:07 PM

The best lack all conviction.

StcChief
08-03-2008, 06:09 PM
always has been.... truely pathetic that they haven't collapsed.

Ultra Peanut
08-04-2008, 01:21 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/UcdRebriEypSf068rc-h2Q"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/UcdRebriEypSf068rc-h2Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Reaper16
08-04-2008, 02:53 AM
The best lack all conviction.
while the worst are full of passionate intensity

acesn8s
08-04-2008, 03:34 AM

But EVEN if they feel this way. EVEN if the Obamas yeild an undying hatred of American, what's going to happen when they take office? Honestly. Are we going to be toppled? What's your take.
This concerns me Direckshun. This reads as if you are OK with anybody regardless of how much they may dislike America. Is it OK to put a Castro-like figure in the WH? Maybe a Marx-like leader? Remember, some leaders have turned their military against their own people. Were these leaders not known as evil throughout the world? What can a leader do in the WH? What would a Napoleon-like leader be able to do? Would you want any of those leaders in control of the U.S. military? Perhaps a Presidential pardon goes to the wrong person or worse yet, the wrong group of people.

If Obama has "an undying hatred of America" then I do not want to find out what he may or may not do once he gets into the WH. It may be too late then.

<!--mstheme--><!--msthemelist-->

SBK
08-04-2008, 03:49 AM
I'll tell you what really surprises me still. It's amazing that people don't look into, or don't care about, the black liberation theology. When the whole pastor flap happened that's what shocked me, not what he said, but what they based their beliefs upon.

I can't imagine that his camp wants Americans to know about that theology. Obama may not care, but I can't imagine his handlers would want that to get out, to be scrutinized and to be part of the national debate. I don't think 20 years of that theology pumped into the leader of our country's head is what people would want.

From a political standpoint, if I'm McCain I'd be sure to let his church, his mentors and his theology enter the national debate.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 03:55 AM
This concerns me Direckshun. This reads as if you are OK with anybody regardless of how much they may dislike America. Is it OK to put a Castro-like figure in the WH? Maybe a Marx-like leader? Remember, some leaders have turned their military against their own people. Were these leaders not known as evil throughout the world? What can a leader do in the WH? What would a Napoleon-like leader be able to do? Would you want any of those leaders in control of the U.S. military? Perhaps a Presidential pardon goes to the wrong person or worse yet, the wrong group of people.

If Obama has "an undying hatred of America" then I do not want to find out what he may or may not do once he gets into the WH. It may be too late then.

The hypocrisy, myopia, and sheer idiocy of this post knows no bounds.

acesn8s
08-04-2008, 04:20 AM
The hypocrisy, myopia, and sheer idiocy of this post knows no bounds.
If I were to replace "Obama" with "McCain" would you still think that? Afterall, I try to look at all my Presidential canidates the same way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 04:29 AM
If I were to replace "Obama" with "McCain" would you still think that? Afterall, I try to look at all my Presidential canidates the same way.

#1) That's hilarious

#2) The fact that you are even entertaining the idea that Obama has the potential to be some kind of quasi-Napoleon or Castro figure is just batshit insane. I mean, shit like this makes the Arkansas Project and Richard Mellon Scaife look tame by comparison.

#3) I think McCain has no professional integrity and sold his political soul for a shot at the presidency. I think he'd be a horrible president, and I think that he'd be too bellicose in foreign policy. I do not think he'd start lobbing B61 bombs like a crazed Clubber Lang with the nuclear football, nor do I think he'd outlaw black people and start raping children Gilles De Rais style.

What the hell ever happened to basing your opinions in sanity?

acesn8s
08-04-2008, 04:39 AM
#1) That's hilarious

#2) The fact that you are even entertaining the idea that Obama has the potential to be some kind of quasi-Napoleon or Castro figure is just batshit insane. I mean, shit like this makes the Arkansas Project and Richard Mellon Scaife look tame by comparison.

#3) I think McCain has no professional integrity and sold his political soul for a shot at the presidency. I think he'd be a horrible president, and I think that he'd be too bellicose in foreign policy. I do not think he'd start lobbing B61 bombs like a crazed Clubber Lang with the nuclear football, nor do I think he'd outlaw black people and start raping children Gilles De Rais style.

What the hell ever happened to basing your opinions in sanity?My questioning was directed toward Direckshun's post. I didn't say that any current canidate "has the potential to be some kind of quasi-Napoleon or Castro figure". I was questioning his passive approach toward choosing a canidate for his vote.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 06:42 AM
My questioning was directed toward Direckshun's post. I didn't say that any current canidate "has the potential to be some kind of quasi-Napoleon or Castro figure". I was questioning his passive approach toward choosing a canidate for his vote.

It's not that he has a passive approach at all, in fact he's one of the most passionate people in this forum. What he is shirking aside, is the wonton idiocy of the "Obama is a muslim" crowd and the people who think that because he doesn't exploit jingoism by wearing a flag on his lapel, that he's some kind of sleeper agent.

NewChief
08-04-2008, 07:02 AM
It's probably not a gaffe-she probably views the US the same way here pastor does. The point is this guy and a bunch of his associates are radically left. That bothers some of us. If the Dems could have run somebody just somewhat moderate they would have cleaned up in this next election.

This is so much bullshit. It doesn't matter if the Dems ran some blue dog or converted some conservative to run as a Dem. It doesn't matter if Ron Paul, George Bush, or Abe Lincoln ran as a Dem. Whoever the Dems put up would get the full attack treatment, and Republicans would find SOME way to denigrate the person and claim that there is some irredeemable fault which prevents them from voting for the guy.

I can just imagine if HRC or Edwards would have gotten the nod. The conservatives would be saying, "if only you'd nominated someone like Obama... that would have guaranteed you the election."

SBK
08-04-2008, 07:13 AM
This is so much bullshit. It doesn't matter if the Dems ran some blue dog or converted some conservative to run as a Dem. It doesn't matter if Ron Paul, George Bush, or Abe Lincoln ran as a Dem. Whoever the Dems put up would get the full attack treatment, and Republicans would find SOME way to denigrate the person and claim that there is some irredeemable fault which prevents them from voting for the guy.

I can just imagine if HRC or Edwards would have gotten the nod. The conservatives would be saying, "if only you'd nominated someone like Obama... that would have guaranteed you the election."

Because democrats don't attack, they're above all of that right?

knowmo3
08-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Only blind bush hating sheep will vote for obama. Dumbass Democrats.

SBK
08-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Only blind bush hating sheep will vote for obama. Dumbass Democrats.

At least we all can see there's at least someone that brings less to the table than I do. :D

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 07:34 AM

Keep telling yourself that. And continue to watch people like me left with no other choice than to vote for whatever the R's wheel out onto the stage.

I wish the Dem's would shake loose the far left and come back to center, and nominate a candidate who is palatable to me.

They have not done that once in my lifetime.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to trends; as the D's swung far left, the R's swung left of center, and are picking up all the moderate votes the D's lost when they threw in with moveon.org and ANSWER types.

But they seem to be caught up in this false idea that they are this close to winning it if they just keep doing what they been doing.

Well, get ready to lose yet another close one.

NewChief
08-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Because democrats don't attack, they're above all of that right?

Never said that. But every time I hear someone say, "If the Democrats would have just run X, then I would do this..." I can't help but think that they're deluding themselves along the same lines of people saying, "I have friends who are gay" or "I have friends who are black."

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Never said that. But every time I hear someone say, "If the Democrats would have just run X, then I would do this..." I can't help but think that they're deluding themselves along the same lines of people saying, "I have friends who are gay" or "I have friends who are black."

You should be one to talk about delusions.

Do you really think Pelosi, Reid, Obama et al resonate with the average American?

NewChief
08-04-2008, 09:10 AM
You should be one to talk about delusions.

Do you really think Pelosi, Reid, Obama et al resonate with the average American?

Define "average" American.

Obama certainly resonates with a good number of Americans.

Baby Lee
08-04-2008, 09:14 AM

If they'd nominated Biden or Richardson, they probably would've gotten MY vote versus McCain.

Or maybe if Obama wasn't running on "America is the greatest country, but we've f@cked around with it so that it sucks, so I want to f@ck around with it just a lot more."

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Define "average" American.

People who are gunuinely offended by his affiliation with Trinity United; people who cling to their guns and religion...

Obama certainly resonates with a good number of Americans

OK.

ROYC75
08-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Everybody needs to dig deep into either candidates past and see who they really are. When all is said and done, to me , Obama scare the hell out of me a lot worse than McCain does.

Reaper16
08-04-2008, 12:26 PM
People who are gunuinely offended by his affiliation with Trinity United; people who cling to their guns and religion...

That's a pretty disingenuous answer.

Reaper16
08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Everybody needs to dig deep into either candidates past and see who they really are. When all is said and done, to me , Obama scare the hell out of me a lot worse than McCain does.
Because reading a forwarded email or three is really "digging deep."

POND_OF_RED
08-04-2008, 12:40 PM
This video is hilarious. Is it supposed to be serious? I saw it a few months back and thought it was just to make fun of how ridiculous these campaign videos are.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 12:50 PM

My "undying hatred" remark was a hyperbole. And none of this answers my question.

I'm asking, that if I'm supposed to believe (and I mean REALLY believe) that Obama's wife has just become proud of her nation for the first time in her life, how will that affect anything that goes on in the Obama administration?

Just an example of the dumb charges levied in this video, which is simply an encapsulation of all the dumb charges that have been levied at Obama.

So the guy won't wear a flagpin. How will that affect what goes on in the White House?

So the guy's name sounds like Osama's. How will that affect what goes on in the White House?

etc etc

People are so bent out of shape, getting outraged for the sake of being outraged, with no practical application behind it.

ROYC75
08-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Because reading a forwarded email or three is really "digging deep."

I don't recall anything in my comment about emails ?

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 12:56 PM
This video is hilarious. Is it supposed to be serious?

Is black liberation theology supposed to be serious? If not, then yeah, it's hilarious.

Reaper16
08-04-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't recall anything in my comment about emails ?
I just doubt that you've found anything "scary" by digging deep into Obama's past that you didn't find from either a forwarded email or the pathetic video linked in the thread starter.

Hog Farmer
08-04-2008, 01:15 PM
This video is hilarious. Is it supposed to be serious? I saw it a few months back and thought it was just to make fun of how ridiculous these campaign videos are.

This is serious shit dude. He's come out of nowhere in the last year and brainwashed half the nation.

Ahmadinejadcrackhead is laughing his ass off at how gullible the American people are. The good guys in the middle East ,the citizens ,cannot believe how stupid this nation is allowing this to happen, especially at this point and time in history.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 01:16 PM
I just doubt that you've found anything "scary" by digging deep into Obama's past that you didn't find from either a forwarded email or the pathetic video linked in the thread starter.

Why is that important what the source was? If it's true, it's true. If it's not, it's not. It really doesn't matter if I get it off the front page of the WSJ or somebody emailed it to me.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
This is serious shit dude. He's come out of nowhere in the last year and brainwashed half the nation.

Ahmadinejadcrackhead is laughing his ass off at how gullible the American people are. The good guys in the middle East ,the citizens ,cannot believe how stupid this nation is allowing this to happen, especially at this point and time in history.

Let's wait until after November 7th to see if half the nation is really brainwashed.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Why is that important what the source was? If it's true, it's true. If it's not, it's not. It really doesn't matter if I get it off the front page of the WSJ or somebody emailed it to me.
Wait wait wait wait wait...

Have you bagged on people in this forum before for bashing Bush or McCain using NYT articles, and stuff like that?

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait...

Have you bagged on people in this forum before for bashing Bush or McCain using NYT articles, and stuff like that?

Whoa, lets not derail or obfuscate---

Reaper16 keeps attacking the integrity of peoples posts because they allegedly got it from an email. In fact, alot of the moonbats do that.

My point is, so what? Is the information true or not?

Hog Farmer
08-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah... obfuscating is for losers!

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Whoa, lets not derail or obfuscate---

Reaper16 keeps attacking the integrity of peoples posts because they allegedly got it from an email. In fact, alot of the moonbats do that.

My point is, so what? Is the information true or not?
Then why do gentlemen like yourself bag on some liberals when they post stories from the New York Times and such?

That's all I'm saying. I'm sensing a double-standard here.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Then why do gentlemen like yourself bag on some liberals when they post stories from the New York Times and such?

That's all I'm saying. I'm sensing a double-standard here.

You are making shit up. Where did I bag on something somebody posted just because it was linked to the NY Times?

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah... obfuscating is for losers!

Moonbats love the ad hominum---

noa
08-04-2008, 01:46 PM

How often are the mass emails that spread like wildfire true? We see stuff posted here that is absolutely ridiculous, and people buy it because someone they like emailed it to them. If they didn't keep popping up on this forum, I would agree with you, but based on the experience of reading this forum, I am skeptical of almost any mass political email.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 01:48 PM
You are making shit up. Where did I bag on something somebody posted just because it was linked to the NY Times?
So you wouldn't mind me using facts that have been rustled up by MoveOn.org or from a Michael Moore movie?

Hog Farmer
08-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Pigs can't really fly. I have evidence. And witnesses!

acesn8s
08-04-2008, 01:53 PM
My "undying hatred" remark was a hyperbole. And none of this answers my question.

I'm asking, that if I'm supposed to believe (and I mean REALLY believe) that Obama's wife has just become proud of her nation for the first time in her life, how will that affect anything that goes on in the Obama administration?

Just an example of the dumb charges levied in this video, which is simply an encapsulation of all the dumb charges that have been levied at Obama.

So the guy won't wear a flagpin. How will that affect what goes on in the White House?

So the guy's name sounds like Osama's. How will that affect what goes on in the White House?

etc etc

People are so bent out of shape, getting outraged for the sake of being outraged, with no practical application behind it.
Have you ever made a decision based on what you loved one wanted? Don't you think that he may do the same?

SBK
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM
So you wouldn't mind me using facts that have been rustled up by MoveOn.org or from a Michael Moore movie?

Good luck with finding facts there. LMAO

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Good luck with finding facts there. LMAO
But emails, those are really reliable, right?

I mean, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Some of the conservatives and Republicans on this board disregard most of the stuff posted from places like Daily Kos, or Michael Moore, or even more legitimate sources like New York Times and Newsweek, because they believe they are slanted and unreliable.

But then they have no qualms posting shit from emails or Hot Air or Little Green Footballs, as if those sources are in any way better or more reliable than the left-leaning ones above.

I understand double-standards litter this place. It's a political forum. But usually they're not this obvious.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Have you ever made a decision based on what you loved one wanted? Don't you think that he may do the same?
Probably. But again, I fail to see where this applies.

What actionable policies is the Obama administration going to push because Michelle's never been proud of America?

I just see nothing actual to get concerned over.

***SPRAYER
How often are the mass emails that spread like wildfire true? We see stuff posted here that is absolutely ridiculous, and people buy it because someone

Did B.O. belong to Trinity United for twenty years, yes or no?

noa
I got an email that said John McCain's social security number is 1 and haven't seen anything to disprove that.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 02:06 PM

If it's true, it's true, I don't give a shit where you sourced it.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 02:06 PM
If it's true, it's true, I don't give a shit where you sourced it.
That's fair. I'll hold you to that.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
I got an email that said John McCain's social security number is 1 and haven't seen anything to disprove that.

You're making a strawman argument. If I receive an email saying that B.O. gave $20K to Trinity United in 2006, it's not rendered invalid because you received an email saying McCain's SS# is 1.

You are engaging in an ad-hominum attack. You are attacking the source-- an email-- as defacto rendering the information contained false.

noa
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Did B.O. belong to Trinity United for twenty years, yes or no?

Yes and no. No comment.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 02:09 PM
That's fair. I'll hold you to that.

My pleasure.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Good luck finding something true off of Michael Moron or moron.org.
Pretty much my point exactly.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 02:10 PM
My pleasure.
Ohhhhhhh you CHANGED it.

Didn't want people to see you reinforcing my point, did you?

ROFL

noa
08-04-2008, 02:11 PM
You're making a strawman argument. If I receive an email saying that B.O. gave $20K to Trinity United in 2006, it's not rendered invalid because you received an email saying McCain's SS# is 1.

You are engaging in an ad-hominum attack. You are attacking the source-- an email-- as defacto rendering the information contained false.

Yes it is an attack because I don't think emails should be trusted. That Trinity story was broken by the media, not some dude in his basement making up crap about Obama's past.

Its not an ad-hominem attack against and people here, just an attack against the source of emails for political knowledge. Do you think everyone who receives them does the same due diligence as you in checking the facts? The amount of times we've replied to a thread starter with "Snopes" makes me think no.

SBK
08-04-2008, 02:12 PM
But emails, those are really reliable, right?

I mean, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Some of the conservatives and Republicans on this board disregard most of the stuff posted from places like Daily Kos, or Michael Moore, or even more legitimate sources like New York Times and Newsweek, because they believe they are slanted and unreliable.

But then they have no qualms posting shit from emails or Hot Air or Little Green Footballs, as if those sources are in any way better or more reliable than the left-leaning ones above.

I understand double-standards litter this place. It's a political forum. But usually they're not this obvious.

Emails are highly unreliable as well, and I wasn't commenting on those. I was simply making the statement that you'll have a tough time finding actual facts from the skinny Michael Moore or moveon.org.

ROYC75
08-04-2008, 02:13 PM

Keep assuming, just what most dems do. Just like calling McCain, the same as Bush. If Bush were running again, you could say that. But , it's just the way of politics.

FTR, I hate it, but if you elect not to look into the candidates and assume that it's just OK to elect whoever you think is the popular choice, go ahead and be a driving force that's naive to the course of where America is going.

It sucks that we much choose the lesser of the 2 evils, but that is just the way it is. Anybody that is somebody doesn't want to be POTUS because of the amount of pressure from the criticizing that he / she has to take.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah, it is an ad-hominum attack because I don't think emails should be trusted. That Trinity story was broken by the media, not some dude in his basement making up crap about Obama's past.

I'm not using the ad-hominum attack against and people here, just against the source of emails for political knowledge. Do you think everyone who receives them does the same due diligence as you in checking the facts? The amount of times we've replyed to a thread starter with "Snopes" makes me think no.

No, what I see Obama supporters doing FREQUENTLY on this board is when somebody posts something that THEY DON'T LIKE they immediately attack it as an "emailing". I see you do this to legitimate stuff just as often if not more than you do to some of the shady stuff that Programmer posts or whatever.

C'mon. I was born at night, but not last night.

Direckshun
08-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Emails are highly unreliable as well, and I wasn't commenting on those. I was simply making the statement that you'll have a tough time finding actual facts from the skinny Michael Moore or moveon.org.
Oh I'm well aware you didn't comment on the emails. You consciously selected the source that you wanted to bag on.

That's exactly my point here.

noa
08-04-2008, 02:21 PM
No, what I see Obama supporters doing FREQUENTLY on this board is when somebody posts something that THEY DON'T LIKE they immediately attack it as an "emailing". I see you do this to legitimate stuff just as often if not more than you do to some of the shady stuff that Programmer posts or whatever.

C'mon. I was born at night, but not last night.

Yeah, I just said I don't trust emails, so if someone starts a thread that came from an email, then I will be very skeptical. I try to be consistent with that. It has nothing to do with what I like or don't like because I don't like any of those. I like threads that are your own original thoughts, or are from articles from sources with at least some fact-checking capabilities.
I really don't think it has anything to do with Obama supporters or McCain supporters, its about the reliability of sources. That's all.

Aside from emails as a source, I think Direckshun has a good point about blogs/magazines/newspapers as sources in this forum. When that Fareed Zakaria article was posted, quite a few posters scoffed "Newsweek! Ha!" and no one really discussed the article. Meanwhile, two threads down we'll see one from Hot Air or some such, and the libs will be like "Hot Air! Ha!" and the same thing will happen.

SBK
08-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh I'm well aware you didn't comment on the emails. You consciously selected the source that you wanted to bag on.

That's exactly my point here.

I'm not bagging on them. If you can find facts in those places use em. I'm just letting you know it's not going to be easy.

Hog Farmer
08-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Boar R-43. I really hate him. One day he'll go down, and I'll be there, like flys on shit!

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 02:58 PM

Because you'll believe what comes from the source, no matter how vapid its credibility, if it says what you want to hear.

Don't be an idiot.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Because you'll believe what comes from the source, no matter how vapid its credibility, if it says what you want to hear.

So it's my fault B.O. spent twenty years at Trinity United?

Hog Farmer
08-04-2008, 03:02 PM

Don't be and idiot.

FYP

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 03:09 PM
I didn't see anything in the video that wasn't accurate.

HC_Chief
08-04-2008, 03:12 PM
I didn't see anything in the video that wasn't accurate.

Accuracy is not important. How did it make you <i>feel</i>? :hmmm:

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 03:12 PM
If they'd nominated Biden or Richardson, they probably would've gotten MY vote versus McCain.

Or maybe if Obama wasn't running on "America is the greatest country, but we've f@cked around with it so that it sucks, so I want to f@ck around with it just a lot more."

Oh come on.

Do you really think that Joe Biden was going to run a stay the course mentality in regards to the daily operations of this country compared to Bush?

He's highly rated as pro enivornment, the NRA gave him an F, he has a middle of the road rating by NARAL, was given a 100% rating from the APHA (he's pro public health--ack!!), wanted to cut over 350 billion in military programs, he has an open border stance, strongly pro union, he wants to raise the SS cap, take away the Bush tax cuts, and he's strongly for a progressive taxation system.

Sorry, but few of those, aside from his middle of the road viewpoint on abortion, seem to mesh up with the philosophy you've espoused on this board.

Perhaps it's his "gravitas" :shrug:

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 03:16 PM

No, me calling you a f*cking dumbass because you don't know what an ad-hominem attack is, would be an ad-hominem attack, even if it is true.

It means "to the person".

Attacking the veracity of any source is due diligence if it can be substantiated, in fact, it's a fundamental cornerstone of proper argumentation. Otherwise, you have a nation full of Fox sheep who believe a source because their newscasters lead into a story with "Some say...."

SBK
08-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Oh come on.

Do you really think that Joe Biden was going to run a stay the course mentality in regards to the daily operations of this country compared to Bush?

He's highly rated as pro enivornment, the NRA gave him an F, he has a middle of the road rating by NARAL, was given a 100% rating from the APHA (he's pro public health--ack!!), wanted to cut over 350 billion in military programs, he has an open border stance, strongly pro union, he wants to raise the SS cap, take away the Bush tax cuts, and he's strongly for a progressive taxation system.

Sorry, but few of those, aside from his middle of the road viewpoint on abortion, seem to mesh up with the philosophy you've espoused on this board.

Perhaps it's his "gravitas" :shrug:

I'm surprised the dems didn't nominate him, he sounds like a disaster.:Poke:

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm surprised the dems didn't nominate him, he sounds like a disaster.:Poke:

He probably would have run Kerry's campaign if Kerry ran his with a spine.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Attacking the veracity of any source is due diligence if it can be substantiated, in fact, it's a fundamental cornerstone of proper argumentation. Otherwise, you have a nation full of Fox sheep who believe a source because their newscasters lead into a story with "Some say...."

First of all, pull the stick out of your ass. Second of all, get over yourself. You're not that important, you're not very bright, and "Otherwise, you have a nation full of Fox sheep who believe a source because their newscasters lead into a story with "Some say...." is an ad hominum attack. You are attacking the source, or questioning the motives of the source, while conveniently ignoring the validity of the story (and hoping that everybody else gets derailed).

I love the way you O-bots try to disparage anybody who criticizes Obama. Like, there has to be something wrong with us, not him. He farts and you smell roses. Well I smell shit.

And it gets deeper and smellier with every post you make.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 06:44 PM
No, me calling you a f*cking dumbass because you don't know what an ad-hominem attack is, would be an ad-hominem attack, even if it is true.

No it doesn't you friggin' dope.

ROFL

banyon
08-04-2008, 06:53 PM

It means "to the person".

Nope Shitsprayer reads everything and believes that it really could be true.

Like, just because an email starts with:

"PRINCE MIKE OKOYE.
His Royal Highness Palace.
45 Marina St.,
V/I,Lagos-Nigeria.

Atten: Managing Director.

Dear Sir,

I am Chief Accountant with the National Oil Nigeria
PLC (N/Oil) and member of 5 MAN Contract Executive
Review Panel (comprising 2 Snr.Staff of CBN and 3
Snr,Staff Of (N/Oil) set up by present Civilian Regime
of President Obasanjo. So far we have come across a
surplus of the sum of US$27M.(Twenty-seven Million
Dollars)which was as a result of deliberate
over-invoicing of certain contracts awarded by
Contract Award Committee of the cooperation...."

Doesn't mean it isn't true!

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Nope Shitsprayer reads everything and believes that it really could be true.

Like, just because an email starts with:

"PRINCE MIKE OKOYE.
His Royal Highness Palace.
45 Marina St.,
V/I,Lagos-Nigeria.

Atten: Managing Director.

Dear Sir,

I am Chief Accountant with the National Oil Nigeria
PLC (N/Oil) and member of 5 MAN Contract Executive
Review Panel (comprising 2 Snr.Staff of CBN and 3
Snr,Staff Of (N/Oil) set up by present Civilian Regime
of President Obasanjo. So far we have come across a
surplus of the sum of US$27M.(Twenty-seven Million
Dollars)which was as a result of deliberate
over-invoicing of certain contracts awarded by
Contract Award Committee of the cooperation...."

Doesn't mean it isn't true!

B.O. wants to give everyone free money to buy oil that he won't let energy companies extract. These same companies will be looted to provide the funds, thereby forcing them to raise prices or go bankrupt.

The guy is a friggin' retard.

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 06:57 PM
First of all, pull the stick out of your ass. Second of all, get over yourself. You're not that important, you're not very bright, and "Otherwise, you have a nation full of Fox sheep who believe a source because their newscasters lead into a story with "Some say...." is an ad hominum attack. You are attacking the source, or questioning the motives of the source, while conveniently ignoring the validity of the story (and hoping that everybody else gets derailed).

I love the way you O-bots try to disparage anybody who criticizes Obama. Like, there has to be something wrong with us, not him. He farts and you smell roses. Well I smell shit.

And it gets deeper and smellier with every post you make.

Hey genius, how's this for a reinforcement of my point:

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 06:59 PM
http://www.eyeblast.tv:80/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

I just watched the video again. Nope, didn't see anything that wasn't true. What is with all the moonbats talking about emails?

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey genius, how's this for a reinforcement of my point:

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

That's what I just said you fuqqing dope.

ROFL

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Black Liberation Theology teaches that the white man is the devil. Makes sense why they get along with Nation of Islam.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-04-2008, 07:05 PM
That's what I just said you fuqqing dope.

ROFL

Read post 119 again. The one in which I replied directly to you explaining what the difference was. Co-opting my argument after you've made an ass out of yourself and trying to pass it off as your own take on an ad-hominem isn't cutting it. You showed a fundamental misunderstanding of what it was. My god, you can't be this ignorant.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen.

http://www.moonbattery.com/obamasuv.jpg

ROFL

banyon
08-04-2008, 07:10 PM
B.O. wants to give everyone free money to buy oil that he won't let energy companies extract. These same companies will be looted to provide the funds, thereby forcing them to raise prices or go bankrupt.

The guy is a friggin' retard.

ROFL

WTF? You are aware of their current profits or cash reserves. They ain't goin' broke anytime soon dude.

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Let me be crystal clear.

:)

***SPRAYER
08-04-2008, 07:13 PM
WTF? You are aware of their current profits or cash reserves. They ain't goin' broke anytime soon dude.

Let me see if I got this straight. After all, I don't have a law degree from Harvard.

B.O. wants to take money from the oil companies in the guise of a windfall tax or some such shit, and give it to all us plebes, so we can buy oil with it.

Won't that just raise the price? Isn't that what the problem is to begin with?

:doh!:

Sully
08-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Black Liberation Theology teaches that the white man is the devil. Makes sense why they get along with Nation of Islam.

No it doesn't.

Chief Henry
08-04-2008, 08:55 PM
We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen.

http://www.moonbattery.com/obamasuv.jpg

ROFL

But he did remind us to check the air presser in our tires ROFL

SBK
08-04-2008, 10:57 PM
No it doesn't.

It doesn't teach that white man is evil, or doesn't make sense it'd get along with nation of islam?

acesn8s
08-05-2008, 05:44 AM
That's because ......

it is.

***SPRAYER
08-05-2008, 06:31 AM
But he did remind us to check the air presser in our tires ROFL

You know, before he said that, I used to drive around on flats. It just never occured to me to put air in the tires.

Thank you Obama! Thank you great leader!

***SPRAYER
08-05-2008, 06:33 AM
No it doesn't.

Keep lying to yourself, nobody else is buying your BS.

VAChief
08-05-2008, 06:43 AM

That sounds more like a self-revelation.

***SPRAYER
08-05-2008, 06:45 AM
That sounds more like a self-revelation.

Moonbat sees something he doesn't like, Moonbat attacks source.

VAChief
08-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Curiously fitting again.

***SPRAYER
08-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Curiously fitting again.

:ZZZ:

Sully
08-05-2008, 07:57 AM
It doesn't teach that white man is evil, or doesn't make sense it'd get along with nation of islam?

It doesn't teach that the white man is evil.

Sully
08-05-2008, 07:57 AM

I assume those black liberation adherents that don't thing the white man is the devil are buying into it.

Hog Farmer
08-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Okay, heres a better view.

http://www.atlah.org:80/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

chiefforlife
08-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Okay, heres a better view.

http://www.atlah.org:80/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html

Wow, you have really been digging, havent you? I couldnt watch.

***SPRAYER
08-05-2008, 10:52 AM
I assume those black liberation adherents that don't thing the white man is the devil are buying into it.

Keep rationalizing racism, the only one you are BSing is yourself.

Sully
08-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Keep rationalizing racism, the only one you are BSing is yourself.

BSing myself... and, again, those who subscribe to that belief that aren't racist.

***SPRAYER
08-05-2008, 11:46 AM
BSing myself... and, again, those who subscribe to that belief that aren't racist.

Black Liberation Theology is RACIST.

You're a liberal, so you have to engage in cognitive dissonance. I understand that, just don't be selling it my way, I'm not in the shit business.

Direckshun
08-05-2008, 11:48 AM
What, exactly, is the "shit business"?