PDA

View Full Version : Life Are you 10+ years older than your significant other?

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 09:27 AM
My Girlfriend is 26 and I am 37. I was wondering who else has been or is currently in a relationship with someone 10 or more years older or younger than them.
We don't have any problems. I've only been with her for 4 months.
I have decided I want to marry her. I want to wait atleast a year before I pop the question.

DaKCMan AP
08-03-2008, 09:35 AM
this thread is worthless without pics of the 10+ years younger females..

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I was 9 years older than my wife. It lasted 24 years.

Bowser
08-03-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm not, but my dad was 12 years older than my mom.

Mizzou_8541
08-03-2008, 09:38 AM
My fiance is 9 years younger than me. It works out perfectly as she is more mature than her age would suggest, and I act far less mature than mine.

blueballs
08-03-2008, 09:40 AM
you son will be one lucky son of a bitch
when he hits 13-14
women sure know how to plan ahead

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 09:40 AM
this thread is worthless without pics of the 10+ years younger females..

Go find your own you dweeb.

The Bad Guy
08-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Do you live together?

Mizzou_8541
08-03-2008, 09:45 AM
you son will be one lucky son of a bitch
when he hits 13-14
women sure know how to plan ahead

Intersting perspective. ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
08-03-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 14, does that count?

The Bad Guy
08-03-2008, 09:49 AM

Not surprised.

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 09:50 AM

I'd steer clear of her dad.

Short Leash Hootie
08-03-2008, 09:50 AM
I'd steer clear of her dad.

He joins in from time to time...

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 09:53 AM
He joins in from time to time...

You lead a charmed life.

Short Leash Hootie
08-03-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm going to a Cubs game in an hour or so, I'm pretty pumped.

luv
08-03-2008, 09:57 AM
My ex dumped me for a 17 year old. 17 years difference between them. He's happy. Of course, they share the same sense of responsibility and level of maturity.

The Bad Guy
08-03-2008, 10:03 AM
My ex dumped me for a 17 year old. 17 years difference between them. He's happy. Of course, they share the same sense of responsibility and level of maturity.

That's just gross.

17 year olds aren't even finished with HS yet.

What a scum.

OnTheWarpath58
08-03-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm 8 years younger than my wife...

:D

luv
08-03-2008, 10:06 AM
That's just gross.

17 year olds aren't even finished with HS yet.

What a scum.

She didn't finish school, doesn't live at home, and gets a disability check each month (although I don't know what's wrong with her). Your typical white trash, IMO (and not just because I got dumped for her). Was kind of a stab to my self-esteem knowing that he'd prefer that over me. All I ended pu getting from him was a shitload of debt.

Phobia
08-03-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm 37. My wife is 29. I'll be 10 years older than her in a couple years.

The Bad Guy
08-03-2008, 10:08 AM
She didn't finish school, doesn't live at home, and gets a disability check each month (although I don't know what's wrong with her). Your typical white trash, IMO (and not just because I got dumped for her). Was kind of a stab to my self-esteem knowing that he'd prefer that over me. All I ended pu getting from him was a shitload of debt.

That really, really sucks.

I wouldn't let it be a blow to your self-esteem. He's the one obviously not playing with a full deck if he thinks a 17 year old is worth it.

You're better off for it.

luv
I'm 8 years younger than my wife...

:D

I tend to go for guys younger than me. Maybe about 3-5 years. I think it's because most guys my age are either married, or have been married and have kids. Not that I wouldn't date someone who had kids. I just think it would be easier if we were both at a similar place in life. Ex was the first person older than me.

Phobia
No worries. I'll ask my wife if I can take you on a couple dates if you'll assume some of our debt. It's going to be okay.

luv
08-03-2008, 10:11 AM
No worries. I'll ask my wife if I can take you on a couple dates if you'll assume some of our debt. It's going to be okay.

Yeah, the debt thing is due to my stupidity. NEVER again. So, I guess you and pink are out of luck. :p

Ari Chi3fs
08-03-2008, 10:11 AM
I met my wife when she was 18, and I was 24... actually went to her prom.

Now... yesterday... I went to her 10 year reunion.

DaKCMan AP
08-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Go find your own you dweeb.

I have many.. but that doesn't mean I can't look at more.

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 10:13 AM

I'd quit making payments on his car.

luv
08-03-2008, 10:18 AM
I'd quit making payments on his car.

Wow. Did I mention that somewhere else? I co-signed, but I have yet to make a payment for him. I did have to jump his ass when I started getting late notices and phone calls, though.

Anyway....

If I were to look for someone ten years my junior, he'd barely be old enough to drink. If he were ten years my senior, I'd feel weird. Is that weird?

Short Leash Hootie
08-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Wow. Did I mention that somewhere else? I co-signed, but I have yet to make a payment for him. I did have to jump his ass when I started getting late notices and phone calls, though.

Anyway....

If I were to look for someone ten years my junior, he'd barely be old enough to drink. If he were ten years my senior, I'd feel weird. Is that weird?

It's weird you come on ChiefsPlanet looking for relationships/relationship advice but hey, who am I to judge?

luv
08-03-2008, 10:22 AM
It's weird you come on ChiefsPlanet looking for relationships/relationship advice but hey, who am I to judge?

What the **** are you talking about? When did I just ask for advice?

Count Zarth
08-03-2008, 10:22 AM
No, but that sounds terrific. I missed out on nailing teenagers.

Count Zarth
08-03-2008, 10:23 AM
I met my wife when she was 18, and I was 24... actually went to her prom.

Bet that was hot.

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 10:26 AM

Where else do you go?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-03-2008, 11:15 AM
7 years. That's plenty.

The Bad Guy
08-03-2008, 11:35 AM
What the **** are you talking about? When did I just ask for advice?

Hootie is the judger of all things message boards.

He's just pissed off that someone actually communicated with you without having to hit "reply to topic" to talk to them.

gblowfish
08-03-2008, 11:41 AM
My wife keeps telling people that she's 29. So yeah, that makes me a lot older.

JuicesFlowing
08-03-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm 36 days older than my wife.

Portlantis
08-03-2008, 11:43 AM
My dad is 11 years older than my mom, which is starting to become a problem since his health is in decline. Given that women age better than men do, she may outlive him by 20 years or so.

Count Zarth
08-03-2008, 11:44 AM
My Uncle is like 17 years older than my aunt. He scored big time.

Bwana
08-03-2008, 11:54 AM

WOW! What a shock!

Count Zarth
08-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Hootie is kidding you retards.

I bet he bangs 19-year olds, tho. Rock on.

PastorMikH
08-03-2008, 12:03 PM
I've seen some issues come up at times with large difference in ages between couples. I have noticed a trend with large differences in ages where one is in their late teens or early 20s and the other is in that 10+ year older range where the younger one wants to go live life and the older one has already done so and is settling down. Granted, every person is different and I have seen those at 18 who are more mature and settled than those who are 40. However, I have witnessed this dynamic in a number of couples who have the larger age differences.

At her age, she has possibly past much of what I've seen. It would be good to discuss though and if you experience her always wanting to go out and doing things while you want to stay home and relax, to talk about it and find a middle ground or understanding.

Age differences can be worked through just like everything else that pops up in a relationship. But if you don't work together, the dynamics involved can create some real problem areas.

J Diddy
08-03-2008, 12:03 PM

Anyway....

confucious say never co sign for another person

if they were reliable they could cosign for themselves

KC Jones
08-03-2008, 01:12 PM
26 is probably old enough that she's lived a little and not going to regret missing out on her young adulthood. I've seen plenty of the 30+ age range marrying someone in their early 20's, and fast forward 5-10 years the younger one feels like they missed out and starts cheating or just turns into a spiteful malcontent.

The kid thing is another serious issue to consider. You could be wanting to retire with 2-3 kids about to go into college.

ChiefaRoo
08-03-2008, 01:21 PM
My GF is 9 years younger than me. Age has not been an issue for us

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 01:26 PM
My GF is 9 years younger than me. Age has not been an issue for us

If you consider maturity levels she is probably 9 years older than you.

Nzoner
08-03-2008, 01:26 PM
I've seen some issues come up at times with large difference in ages between couples. I have noticed a trend with large differences in ages where one is in their late teens or early 20s and the other is in that 10+ year older range where the younger one wants to go live life and the older one has already done so and is settling down. Granted, every person is different and I have seen those at 18 who are more mature and settled than those who are 40. However, I have witnessed this dynamic in a number of couples who have the larger age differences.

At her age, she has possibly past much of what I've seen. It would be good to discuss though and if you experience her always wanting to go out and doing things while you want to stay home and relax, to talk about it and find a middle ground or understanding.

Age differences can be worked through just like everything else that pops up in a relationship. But if you don't work together, the dynamics involved can create some real problem areas.

My wife is only 6 years older than me and we're having a very difficult time with this.She's content staying home reading,quilting,whatever and I like to be out and about,guess it's the salesman in me but I love people,meeting them and hanging out etc.

PastorMikH
08-03-2008, 01:31 PM
My wife is only 6 years older than me and we're having a very difficult time with this.She's content staying home reading,quilting,whatever and I like to be out and about,guess it's the salesman in me but I love people,meeting them and hanging out etc.

Why don't you meet her on her terms. There's a good nascar race on ringht now. Go turn on the Race and watch it with her.

;)

It's important that you each recognize the issue and work with it. I have a friend who he and his wife like opposite things. They set aside a day where they do what she wants and he can't complain or excuse his way out. Then the next day the schedule is his where he picks the activities and she goes along with it. That seems to work good for them.

ChiefaRoo
08-03-2008, 01:32 PM
If you consider maturity levels she is probably 9 years older than you.

We're about even. By the way I knew you would post something like this. I tee'd it up for you. :)

Nzoner
08-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Why don't you meet her on her terms. There's a good nascar race on ringht now. Go turn on the Race and watch it with her.

;)

There's also a Royals and Cubs game on :D

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 01:36 PM
We're about even. By the way I knew you would post something like this. I tee'd it up for you. :)

Thanks, I had some more malicious stuff to say but I didn't.

ChiefaRoo
08-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Thanks, I had some more malicious stuff to say but I didn't.

You must be mellowing.

By the way is this you making the call?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-Irs1ewDoM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-Irs1ewDoM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Do you live together?Yes, for a month now. Couldn't be happier. We both were thinking it was too soon, but so far, so good. Every day seems to get better. Time will tell, I guess...

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 02:48 PM
No worries. I'll ask my wife if I can take you on a couple dates if you'll assume some of our debt. It's going to be okay.LMAO

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 02:50 PM
She has a 3 yr old. I have a 9 yr old. Mine lives with his Mom.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 02:52 PM
The only problem we have is really only a problem for her. Sexually, I cannot keep up. She wants it everyday. 2-3 times a week and I'm good.

Nzoner
08-03-2008, 02:55 PM
The only problem we have is really only a problem for her. Sexually, I cannot keep up. She wants it everyday. 2-3 times a week and I'm good.

That's worth saving :)

btw,how old are you

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 02:59 PM
That's worth saving :)

btw,how old are you38 in Oct.

Nzoner
08-03-2008, 03:02 PM
38 in Oct.

And you can't keep up now......oh hell are you in for trouble :evil:

cardken
08-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Five years difference between my current live-in Girlfriend an myself. Still some differences in tastes of Movies and Music, but other than that nothing big as far as problems go. Always dated and married women younger than me by at least 5 years. Never anyone my own age (since high school), always been interested in older women, but at my age (38), I'm "older" as well.ROFL

The Pedestrian
08-03-2008, 03:21 PM

Anyway....

If you have to drink with him to have a good time, then is he even a decent guy to begin with?

Midnight_Vulture
08-03-2008, 03:23 PM

ROFL
Wow that sucks. Did you call Chris Hansen on him?

Last year I was with a married women who was 42 she was bangin looked like Susan Summers in her Step by Step days. Her husband was some workaholic loser that was terrible in bed. She would always want a booty call but I had to close the door on that one.

Anyways, to the thread starter, you have only been dating for 4 months and you are considering marrying her?? That wont end well.:spock:

ChiefaRoo
08-03-2008, 03:34 PM
ROFL

Last year I was with a married women who was 42 she was bangin looked like Susan Summers in her Step by Step days. Her husband was some workaholic loser that was terrible in bed. She would always want a booty call but I had to close the door on that one.

Anyways, to the thread starter, you have only been dating for 4 months and you are considering marrying her?? That wont end well.:spock:

Alright. Who's using Midnight as a douchebag alias?

The Bad Guy
08-03-2008, 03:38 PM
ROFL

You should really post in the guidos thread.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
And you can't keep up now......oh hell are you in for trouble :evil:I have no problem doing it more often, but she usually wants me to initiate.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I tend to go for guys younger than me. Maybe about 3-5 years. I think it's because most guys my age are either married, or have been married and have kids. Not that I wouldn't date someone who had kids. I just think it would be easier if we were both at a similar place in life. Ex was the first person older than me.Guys with kids tend to be more responsible, just so you know. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but quit being so damn picky. Don't shy away from a man thats 38-39.

luv
08-03-2008, 04:34 PM
ROFL

Suzanne Somers.

luv
08-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Guys with kids tend to be more responsible, just so you know. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but quit being so damn picky. Don't shy away from a man thats 38-39.

Whoa, sparky. I wasn't putting down men with kids. I'm looking at it as becoming a stepmom. Just not sure about it is all.

Why shouldn't I be picky? Do I really want to spend the rest of my life with someone I settled for? I may end up alone, but I'm okay with that.

Bowser
08-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Whoa, sparky. I wasn't putting down men with kids. I'm looking at it as becoming a stepmom. Just not sure about it is all.

Why shouldn't I be picky? Do I really want to spend the rest of my life with someone I settled for? I may end up alone, but I'm okay with that.

What's with all this "settling down" stuff? Just go get your sex on.

StcChief
08-03-2008, 04:39 PM
ROFL

Midnite_cowboy shouldn't be out looking for Sunday afternoon tail on ricerocket?

Phobia
08-03-2008, 06:42 PM
ROFL

Nice work Home_Wreckture.

StcChief
08-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Nice work Home_Wreckture.
moves like this are the death of guy's like him.....

Older jeolous husbands tend to know folks or know folks that know how to well whack guys for living too.

broken legs, bikes on ground, all kinda possibilities....

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Alright. Who's using Midnight as a douchebag alias?

He's your brother. Acts just like you.

ChiefaRoo
08-03-2008, 07:01 PM
He's your brother. Acts just like you.

I get more pussy than he does and I don't even have a bike. :)

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I get more pussy than he does and I don't even have a bike. :)

Must be your sparkling personality.

ChiefaRoo
08-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Must be your sparkling personality.

Besides Skip when I'm at my worse I'm an a-hole, just like you, not a douchebag. :)

Programmer
08-03-2008, 07:17 PM
No, but that sounds terrific. I missed out on nailing teenagers.

From what I've read on this BB you've missed out on nailing anything other than your hand.

Count Zarth
08-03-2008, 07:45 PM
That is a true statement.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Why shouldn't I be picky? Do I really want to spend the rest of my life with someone I settled for? I may end up alone, but I'm okay with that.I didn't say anything about settling. No one should settle. All I'm saying is, you may be used to men in their 20's, but don't turn down a 40 yr old divorced man with children.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 07:47 PM
What's with all this "settling down" stuff? Just go get your sex on.Hellz yeah! Oh, wait...

laser1972
08-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I am 36, my GF (soon to be finance) is 23... Really no problems at all, maybe one fight in 2 years..

Guess i am the older, wiser one, and she has no 80's pop culture references and music knowledge..

Kinda strange to think she was just born when the Royals won the World Series and i was a 13 yr old kid shooting fireworks celebrating..

I graduated high school, she was only (5)...

But i have no kids, never been married, dont drink or smoke, so i look about 28... Honest :rolleyes:

Does it help i am immature?

cdcox
08-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm 36 days older than my wife.

37 days older for me.

38?? Can anyone give me a 38?

RJ
08-03-2008, 08:19 PM
I am 49, my wife is 34. We have been together for 12 years. I am a lucky man.

She initially told me she didn't want to have children. Then she changed her mind. Something about a biological clock. So I have a very wonderful 5 year old daughter to go with my very wonderful 34 year old wife.

They are the best thing that ever happened to me. I wouldn't change a thing.

Skip Towne
08-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I am 49, my wife is 34. We have been together for 12 years. I am a lucky man.

She initially told me she didn't want to have children. Then she changed her mind. Something about a biological clock. So I have a very wonderful 5 year old daughter to go with my very wonderful 34 year old wife.

They are the best thing that ever happened to me. I wouldn't change a thing.

Heh, my daughter was born when I was 43. She is now 20. Prepare to be the oldest guy at the PTA meetings.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Does it help i am immature?Yes, it does. My GF farts. Loud. I laugh, hysterically. Yeah, I'm still a kid.

cdcox
08-03-2008, 08:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up. My parents married 6 mos after they met. They are really going to be disappointed when thier relationship fails, since they were looking forward to celebrating their 50th wedding anniversery in a couple of years.

RJ
08-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Heh, my daughter was born when I was 43. She is now 20. Prepare to be the oldest guy at the PTA meetings.

Yep. I've been the oldest pre-school dad, now I'm going to be the oldest kindergarten dad. My sons are 30 and 28, most of the other dads are about their age. But it balances out, I think in most ways I'm a better father now than I was 25 years ago.

Now if I can just live through it.:)

RJ
08-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up. My parents married 6 mos after they met. They are really going to be disappointed when thier relationship fails, since they were looking forward to celebrating their 50th wedding anniversery in a couple of years.

Sure, they've made it 50 years, but that doesn't mean they're going to stay together. This is where things get rocky. Don't believe me? Ask the orange kid.

redbrian
08-03-2008, 08:39 PM
It is a smart move, I have 7 years on my wife.

When I retire she will still be working for another 7yrs, to support me.

After that hell I will be too old to care, or I fall on plan B which is to move in with one of my kids and lay around on their couch all day in my boxers eating junk food and watching tv.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up. My parents married 6 mos after they met. They are really going to be disappointed when thier relationship fails, since they were looking forward to celebrating their 50th wedding anniversery in a couple of years.Hes a douchebag. Mine dated for a month. Celebrated their 45th this year.

BigMeatballDave
08-03-2008, 08:44 PM
My GF mother is 43. Her Dad is 48. I'm closer in age to her folks than her...:D

luv
08-03-2008, 08:46 PM

My parents dated 4 months. They divorced after 20 years.

That said, I agree that it doesn't matter how long people date before they get married, as long as both people feel comfortable with the decision.

blueballs
08-03-2008, 08:56 PM
ROFL

bet that was awkward for your photographer

BIG K
08-03-2008, 08:56 PM
My Girlfriend is 26 and I am 37. I was wondering who else has been or is currently in a relationship with someone 10 or more years older or younger than them.
I have decided I want to marry her. I want to wait atleast a year before I pop the question.

I will apologize in advance that I did not read every post before I posted but, why are you going to wait a year before you propose if you already decided that you wanted to marry her? I made the same mistake with my ex and we ended up breaking up, have regretted that decision to 'wait' for almost two years.......If you love her, go forward with it.....

luv
08-03-2008, 08:58 PM
I will apologize in advance that I did not read every post before I posted but, why are you going to wait a year before you propose if you already decided that you wanted to marry her? I made the same mistake with my ex and we ended up breaking up, have regretted that decision to 'wait' for almost two years.......If you love her, go forward with it.....

Would you have broken up if you two were married?

blueballs
08-03-2008, 08:59 PM
even if she gets half your stuff if you split up
it all worn out by now anyway

Frankie
08-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm 15 years older than Fariba. But we are a great match. I was 12 years older than the Russian women I almost married. But sometimes I felt like I had to baby sit, with her unstable moods and tantrums. It's all in the chemistry, maturity, and mutual acceptance.

Midnight_Vulture
08-04-2008, 09:24 AM
38 in Oct.

You are 37 yrs old and you cant keep up with her having sex everyday???

Wow, hate to tell you this but that wont last she is gonna get really frustrated with you and go out looking for young guys like me.

Women like guys with high sex drives and stamina. You might be needing the little blue pill.

Midnight_Vulture
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM
I love how you guys are bringing up your parents. "Well uhhh my parents only dated 4 months and they got married and they have been together for 50 yrs"

Sorry to break it to you but times have changed. Your examples are outdated and flawed.

And lmao at the guy that said guys with kids are more responsible....how exactly? You had a kid out of wedlock and now you expect to be looked as a more responsible adult than single guys with no baggage?
Dont think so. That is flawed thinking. Were your kids planned or was it an "accident"?

blueballs
08-04-2008, 09:31 AM
he should soak it in Red Bull every night
or wear a condom saturated with it all day

kepp
08-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Wow. Did I mention that somewhere else? I co-signed, but I have yet to make a payment for him.

Yikes. You should have come here for advice about that.

Rausch
08-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Life Are you 10+ years older than your significant other?

I'm a 31 year old grandpa (in 6 moths to two) with a 19 year old step-daughter currently residing in my downstairs.

Yeah, that's kind of sliding the bar the complete opposite direction.

Can I still play?...

kepp
08-04-2008, 09:40 AM
bet that was awkward for your photographer

ROFLROFL

StcChief
08-04-2008, 09:58 AM

Wow, hate to tell you this but that wont last she is gonna get really frustrated with you and go out looking for young guys like me.

Women like guys with high sex drives and stamina. You might be needing the little blue pill.Midnite cowboy keep chasing older married women....
your luck will run out.:shake:

Saulbadguy
08-04-2008, 11:30 AM
I couldn't do it. My wife is 2 1/2 years younger than I am, and I already get pissed when I ask her things like "Do you remember that cartoon Shirt tales? Or The real ghostbusters?" and she says no. I mean, seriously mad.

luv
08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I couldn't do it. My wife is 2 1/2 years younger than I am, and I already get pissed when I ask her things like "Do you remember that cartoon Shirt tales? Or The real ghostbusters?" and she says no. I mean, seriously mad.

Wow. I haven't heard about Shirt Tales in years. I liked that cartoon.

vailpass
08-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm 3 years older than my wife. I can't imagine having a wife from a completely different decade than me. What the hell do you talk about? My wife and I are products of the 80s and together we enjoy every reference to that fashion-challenged, big haired, ballad rocking decade. To me it would be kind of strange and lonely to not have the decade in which you grew up in common.

Of course, to each his own. I just can't see being that much older than my wife.
Now my mistress, that is a whole different kettle of fish.

Carlota69
08-04-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm 14 years older than my BF. This is the first itme in my life that I've dated someone so much younger than me. Most of my life I dated older, but now that I'm 39, I've decided to go young.

Its kind of cool. He's super good looking with a 25 year old body. And he acts a lot older than his age, and yes I act younger.

The only problem thus far is having more life experience. They can take that as you "knowing it all". I try not to let him know what really is going to happen, or to respond to certain situations with my excperiences, but you can't help it sometimes. You've been there, done that, got the T-shirt. The problem is they havent, and they need to, regardless of what your experience was. There is overwhelming desire to stop them from making mistakes, but you can't. Gotta let them experience it for themselves. So far, thats the only downfall I've had.

But having the hot 25 year old soldier on my arm...thats been fun...:evil:

vailpass
08-04-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm 14 years older than my BF. This is the first itme in my life that I've dated someone so much younger than me. Most of my life I dated older, but now that I'm 39, I've decided to go young.

Its kind of cool. He's super good looking with a 25 year old body. And he acts a lot older than his age, and yes I act younger.

The only problem thus far is having more life experience. They can take that as you "knowing it all". I try not to let him know what really is going to happen, or to respond to certain situations with my excperiences, but you can't help it sometimes. You've been there, done that, got the T-shirt. The problem is they havent, and they need to, regardless of what your experience was. There is overwhelming desire to stop them from making mistakes, but you can't. Gotta let them experience it for themselves. So far, thats the only downfall I've had.

But having the hot 25 year old soldier on my arm...thats been fun...:evil:

What's up cougar? :)
More power to ya!

Carlota69
08-04-2008, 12:35 PM
What's up cougar? :)
More power to ya!

LOl...I know, I like to call him my lil Cougar Cub.:p

StcChief
08-04-2008, 12:39 PM

But having the hot 25 year old soldier on my arm...thats been fun...:evil: but does he have a Bike....

Midnite_cowboy will be along to tell you how he's much better and can really take care of you.....

CoMoChief
08-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm a gawd damn cougar hunter.

BigMeatballDave
08-04-2008, 02:56 PM
I love how you guys are bringing up your parents. "Well uhhh my parents only dated 4 months and they got married and they have been together for 50 yrs"

Sorry to break it to you but times have changed. Your examples are outdated and flawed.

And lmao at the guy that said guys with kids are more responsible....how exactly? You had a kid out of wedlock and now you expect to be looked as a more responsible adult than single guys with no baggage?
Dont think so. That is flawed thinking. Were your kids planned or was it an "accident"?You are ****ing retarded.

Will someone please BAN the dickwad?

I could totally see you being a deadbeat dad.

BigMeatballDave
08-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I will apologize in advance that I did not read every post before I posted but, why are you going to wait a year before you propose if you already decided that you wanted to marry her? I made the same mistake with my ex and we ended up breaking up, have regretted that decision to 'wait' for almost two years.......If you love her, go forward with it.....Can't afford the ring just yet. :D

BigMeatballDave
08-04-2008, 03:00 PM

Women like guys with high sex drives and stamina. You might be needing the little blue pill.Dipshit. It has nothing to do with stamina. I'm just not 'in the mood' as much as she is.

GarySpFc
08-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm 66 and my wife is 53, and after 7 years we are still happily married. This is the second marriage for both of us. You will run into a difference in energy levels later in life.

Phobia
08-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Can't afford the ring just yet. :D

A ring is just a symbol, dude. Screw the ring. Buy one from a frick'n candy machine in the wally-mart. Turn her finger green. I'll bet she wouldn't care a bit.

Herzig
08-04-2008, 06:50 PM

I'm pretty similar. I am 37 and my wife is 28. We've been married now for about 7 months. I am a very lucky man!

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Dipshit. It has nothing to do with stamina. I'm just not 'in the mood' as much as she is.

Buy her a vibrator. then she can go f*ck herself.

Herzig
08-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Dipshit. It has nothing to do with stamina. I'm just not 'in the mood' as much as she is.

Just the opposite for me. I can't get my wife to do me enough...3-4 times a week is not enough....then again that is 99% of the females I dated.

Frankie
08-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Just the opposite for me. I can't get my wife to do me enough...3-4 times a week is not enough....then again that is 99% of the females I dated.

Finally another stud who knows how I feel. I feel you man.

Iowanian
08-05-2008, 08:43 AM
This thread is full of reasons why fathers of daughters keep tomahawks.

Midnight_Vulture
08-05-2008, 09:46 AM

Well, seeing as how you arent in the mood that much it most likely has to do with the fact that you have a LOW sex drive.

Sorry dude.

ChiefsOne
08-05-2008, 10:22 AM
There's a good nascar race on right now.

;)

Oxymoron

luv
08-05-2008, 06:17 PM
My 34 year old ex just found out that his 17 year old girlfriend is a month along.

Skip Towne
08-05-2008, 06:28 PM
My 34 year old ex just found out that his 17 year old girlfriend is a month along.

How long did you date this "ex"?

KurtCobain
08-05-2008, 06:41 PM

Send them my congrats.

blueballs
08-05-2008, 06:49 PM
that's why she latched on to him
what will he say when the baby is slant eyed

Frazod
08-05-2008, 07:02 PM

Ouch.

luv
08-05-2008, 07:23 PM
How long did you date this "ex"?

Six months.

Skip Towne
08-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Six months.

OK. Isn't one month a litte soon to be sure of a pregnancy?

luv
08-05-2008, 07:27 PM
OK. Isn't one month a litte soon to be sure of a pregnancy?

I think the girl gets home pregnancy tests every time they have sex. This time, she went to the doctor. More government money for her!

Skip Towne
08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I think the girl gets home pregnancy tests every time they have sex. This time, she went to the doctor. More government money for her!

That doctor should sew her pussy shut.

luv
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
That doctor should sew her pussy shut.

That, or cut his dick off. That man does not need to be reproducing.

Skip Towne
08-05-2008, 08:44 PM
That, or cut his dick off. That man does not need to be reproducing.

Let's just compromise and do both.

luv
08-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Let's just compromise and do both.

Sounds good. They can always do a c-section.