PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dorsey's MRI negative; considered day-to-day

CupidStunt
08-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Should be in uniform for pre-season game No. 2 against Arizona.

Per PFT.

:clap:

milkman
08-03-2008, 03:24 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

L.A. Chieffan
08-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Don't care. What's going on with Favre?

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-03-2008, 03:28 PM

L.A. Chieffan
08-03-2008, 03:29 PM

Sorry I like my Favre news with lots of shots of Favre getting out of his effing awesome 4x4 Favre monster truck talking about how great Favre is.

milkman
08-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Sorry I like my Favre news with lots of shots of Favre getting out of his effing awesome 4x4 Favre monster truck talking about how great Favre is.

I'm sick of hearing about that overrated asshole, thank you.

FAX
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
The latest, Mr. L.A.Chieffan, is that Fa-Va-Rah has now decided he wants to be commissioner. His agent is saying, however, that Fa-Va-Rah will accept 500 million dollars not to.

FAX

Mecca
08-03-2008, 03:51 PM

If we had drafted that overrated asshole we'd have probably won a Superbowl by now.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-03-2008, 03:51 PM
right, i think your just jealous

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Back to the topic...GREAT news

bigfoot
08-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Back to the topic...GREAT news

Yes great news, I want to see Dorsey ready to go opening day.

milkman
08-03-2008, 03:55 PM
If we had drafted that overrated asshole we'd have probably won a Superbowl by now.

That's possible, but that speaks to the quality of QB that the Chiefs have trotted out there as well as to Favre.

Deberg_1990
08-03-2008, 03:56 PM

You totally underrated Harvey Williams importance to this Franchise.

R&GHomer
08-03-2008, 03:56 PM
That's outstanding news! My biggest concern is Albert. That guy needs all the time he can get.

Mecca
08-03-2008, 03:57 PM
You totally underrated Harvey Williams importance to this Franchise.

I'd like to know who's dumbass idea it was to draft a RB who weighed 150lbs and had a neck like a giraffe.

SBK
08-03-2008, 04:07 PM
I'd like to know who's dumbass idea it was to draft a RB who weighed 150lbs and had a neck like a giraffe.

I thought Dante Hall worked out well for us?

the Talking Can
08-03-2008, 04:15 PM
yea!

FAX
08-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I think Marty was counting on a rule change ... you know, instead of requiring the ball to enter the end zone for a touchdown, he was hoping they would count it if a guy's chin crossed the line. That way, Harvey could just take the ball five yards behind the LOS, do one of those 'ol chicken head bob deals, and score, baby.

FAX

FAX
08-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Late breaking news: Fa-Va-Rah has now said he wants to be President of the United States and it'll cost us 1 billion dollars to keep him out of the race.

FAX

Cosmos
08-03-2008, 04:31 PM

If thats sarcasm... heh.

If not...meh.

Mojo Rising
08-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Late breaking news: Fa-Va-Rah has now said he wants to be President of the United States and it'll cost us 1 billion dollars to keep him out of the race.

FAX

No. He wants to play QB. He wants to work. We live in a free country where we are proud of our freedom to persue happiness.

I want him in the NFL. He is a great QB. Who are we to tell him when to hang it up?

I would like to see him go to the Vikes and win the SB.

Bowser
08-03-2008, 04:34 PM
*great big exhale*

FAX
08-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Fa-Va-Rah says, in this great country, we can spell words however we damn please.

FAX

Bowser
08-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Fa-Va-Rah says, in this great country, we can spell words however we damn please.

FAX

Awesume!

vailpass
08-03-2008, 04:48 PM

There is nothing wrong with a build like that/Merton Hanks

philfree
08-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Well it could have been worse so thank goodness. Still Albert is a ways off.

Dorsey's knee sprain not serious, Chiefs say
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star
RIVER FALLS, Wis. | Glenn Dorsey's knee injury isn't as bad as the Chiefs initially feared.

Their top draft pick has a sprained knee and won't play in Thursday's preseason opener against the Bears in Chicago. But they are hopeful he could play in the following game on Aug. 16 against Arizona at Arrowhead Stadium.

Even if not, the Chiefs still think Dorsey's timetable is ahead of that of their other first-round draft pick, offensive tackle Branden Albert. Albert, who has a sprained foot, might not play at all in the preseason.

The Chiefs don't have that fear with Dorsey, who was injured during Saturday night’s annual Family Fun Night practice.

--

PhilFree:arrow:

StcChief
08-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Well it could have been worse so thank goodness. Still Albert is a ways off.

Dorsey's knee sprain not serious, Chiefs say
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star
RIVER FALLS, Wis. | Glenn Dorsey's knee injury isn't as bad as the Chiefs initially feared.

Their top draft pick has a sprained knee and won't play in Thursday's preseason opener against the Bears in Chicago. But they are hopeful he could play in the following game on Aug. 16 against Arizona at Arrowhead Stadium.

Even if not, the Chiefs still think Dorsey's timetable is ahead of that of their other first-round draft pick, offensive tackle Branden Albert. Albert, who has a sprained foot, might not play at all in the preseason.

The Chiefs don't have that fear with Dorsey, who was injured during Saturday night’s annual Family Fun Night practice.

--

PhilFree:arrow:and oh... F Family fun nite /Gunther