PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fire Herm Edwards

CoMoChief
08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
If for nothing else, because the guy's a complete ****in idiot.

He's not Tony Dungy pt 2

Count Zarth
08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Stupid thread.

Did you know Herm likes whole chocolate milk in his mocha?

JBucc
08-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Great thread.

Pestilence
08-04-2008, 11:30 AM

He's not Tony Dungy pt 2

:spock:STFU

Mr. Arrowhead
08-04-2008, 11:32 AM
its not his fault the prior staff before him had no ****ing idea how to draft

blueballs
08-04-2008, 11:32 AM
so you want Carl Peterson hiring the next head coach
BRILLIANT

noa
08-04-2008, 11:34 AM
We didn't even make it through the first preseason game to get this stuff rolling this season.

Saulbadguy
08-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Agreed.

Stinger
08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
We didn't even make it through the first preseason game to get this stuff rolling this season.

Maybe this group is starting their own training camp this week? :spock:

Old Dog
08-04-2008, 11:37 AM
I think my sig would 'splain where I stand on this one

Mr. Plow
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM

:)

HypnotizedMonkey
08-04-2008, 11:44 AM
make Carl fire Herm, then fire Carl... wash your hands clean of the mess.

Fish
08-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Fire Clark Hunt!!

Fire everybody!

dirk digler
08-04-2008, 11:48 AM
I am all for firing Herm and especially Carl but maybe we should wait until they actually play a meaningful game before we start saying Fire Herm.

Just my .02 cents.

booger
08-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Stupid thread.

Did you know Rhonda likes her nips suckled and gibblets spanked while watching Letterman?

That's just uncalled for.

OnTheWarpath58
08-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Fire Clark Hunt!!

Fire everybody!

I'm gonna set the building on fire...

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
True, but Herm isnt the ****ing draft genious everyone thinks he is... I will give some credit, we had a decent, but not spectatular draft his first year and an above average this year. How many probowlers has he produced?

But the dude is still a ****ing toolbox on game days. Hell even with last years patroits and all the vidoe cameras in the world, Herm would **** up that team to the tune of 10-6 at best.

Redrum_69
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Herman Hunt?

"Bob" Dobbs
08-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Repost x 1,000,000

Hog Farmer
08-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I just got caught up in the moment and fired all my employees. Damn!

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Repost x 1,000,000
Until he is gone, you cant put enough zeros behind that 1!

Bearcat2005
08-04-2008, 12:08 PM

He's not Tony Dungy pt 2

I would like to see you try and change a franchise in a two year time period.

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:10 PM
:doh!:

Hiring Herm isnt changing the franchise, it is continuing the quest for mediocrity...

Firing Carl when DV left, Hiring a new GM and HC is changing a franchise.

Fish
08-04-2008, 12:18 PM

Hiring Herm isnt changing the franchise, it is continuing the quest for mediocrity...

Yes.... this whole rebuild thing.... it's all in the name of mediocrity... everybody knows that a team rebuild is designed to keep continuity.

Starting an unknown inexperienced QB who has zero wins.... that's just status quo for the last 15 years right?

And that whole "not signing any over-priced free agents" thing.... yeah... mediocre...

Reetard, sometimes your Herm hate makes you look colossally stupid...

InChiefsHell
08-04-2008, 12:22 PM
This thread = Monkeys throwing poo...pointless and stupid...but somehow entertaining...

booger
08-04-2008, 12:24 PM

Firing Carl when DV left, Hiring a new GM and HC is changing a franchise.

Look everybody, its captain ninny ninny bitch with his "they didn't hire Al "jesus" Saunders so i shant root for another head coach"

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes.... this whole rebuild thing.... it's all in the name of mediocrity... everybody knows that a team rebuild is designed to keep continuity.

Starting an unknown inexperienced QB who has zero wins.... that's just status quo for the last 15 years right?

And that whole "not signing any over-priced free agents" thing.... yeah... mediocre...

Reetard, sometimes your Herm hate makes you look colossally stupid...
:) Reetard, Is that the best you can do? WOW!

Rebuild? They should of started rebuilding 2 years ago when DV left, yet Herm and Co. tried to sell us a playoff contender. Which everyone here knew that team wasnt a contender... Then they sell us that shit last year about making a playoff run with Huard? ROFL

Herm has wasted two of his 4 years here. IF he truly wanted to rebuild, he would of come in and did it HIS way from the start with. Yet Carl and Herm wanted to continue the Quest for 9-7.

Herm has proved nothing, nor has he proven anything... And yes regardless of how it makes me look, I will hate that shit bag til KC rids themselves of his pathetic ass... Never liked him and never will.

Kind of like the way you always bagged on Sammie Parker...

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Look everybody, its captain ninny ninny bitch with his "they didn't hire Al "jesus" Saunders so i shant root for another head coach"
Oh dear God, you cant be serious? AS ad HC? ROFL What a joke that would have been.

At least get your fact straight before you come...

Tiger's Fan
08-04-2008, 12:26 PM
I agree whole heartedly. It can't happen soon enough. I'm embarrassed to have Herm as the coach of my favorite team.

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
This thread = Monkeys throwing poo...pointless and stupid...but somehow entertaining...
Kind of like watching our gameday Field Goal Extravaganza. Its like a bad car wreck, as horrible as it is, you cant help but look.

booger
08-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh dear God, you cant be serious? AS ad HC? ROFL What a joke that would have been.

At least get your fact straight before you come...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaNtTxwQaUo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaNtTxwQaUo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:31 PM

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XaNtTxwQaUo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>ROFL

Hell yeah! I will cry my bitch ass if I want to all day long!

ROFL

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 12:31 PM

Marty did it.

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Marty did it.
Martha came in and did things HIS way... Herm is just another Carl "yes man" foot shuffling porter as some call him.

Evident of the last 2 years.

Fish
08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
:) Reetard, Is that the best you can do? WOW!

Rebuild? They should of started rebuilding 2 years ago when DV left, yet Herm and Co. tried to sell us a playoff contender. Which everyone here knew that team wasnt a contender... Then they sell us that shit last year about making a playoff run with Huard? ROFL

Herm has wasted two of his 4 years here. IF he truly wanted to rebuild, he would of come in and did it HIS way from the start with. Yet Carl and Herm wanted to continue the Quest for 9-7.

I especially like how you manage to blame the head coach for every negative thing the team does. I seem to remember Herm wanting to go with Brodie before last year started, but Carl stating that Huard gave them the best chance to "win now".

Carl ≠ Herm. If you still can't see that, then you're hopeless. Herm will be here when Carl is gone. Wait and see.

Herm has proved nothing, nor has he proven anything...

Your insight is nothing short of mind-boggling....

Kind of like the way you always bagged on Sammie Parker...

I have no idea what you mean by this either....

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Martha came in and did things HIS way... Herm is just another Carl "yes man" foot shuffling porter as some call him.

Evident of the last 2 years.

I've never seen you say a good thing about anybody. You truly are an ass.

CoMoChief
08-04-2008, 12:45 PM

I saw Kaun get completely owned the other night by Dwight Howard.

Reerun_KC
Thanks Skip, that means alot coming from you. I guess old age is getting to you, but I remember many of times offering you help when you lost your house to a fire...

But thats okay, I will take my ass and move along.

Reerun_KC
I saw Kaun get completely owned the other night by Dwight Howard.
ROFL

Yes! You brought Kaun into this... :rockon:

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Herm will be here when Carl is gone. Wait and see.

Geesh KC Fish, you dont have to be down right hateful and mean.

Hey no hard feelings KC Fish, I see that you care greatly for Herm, I appluad you for that. We have DIFFERENT opnions on the matter, thats is what makes Chiefsplanet so much fun.

I like the rebuild the Chiefs are attempting, I just dont like the people doing the rebuild.

Until we get an NFL level HC, we wont have an NFL level team, regardless of the talent.

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks Skip, that means alot coming from you. I guess old age is getting to you, but I remember many of times offering you help when you lost your house to a fire...

But thats okay, I will take my ass and move along.

Yeah, try to put it on me. You should try to think before you jack off your jaws.

Saulbadguy
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Skip and Reerun at odds? That could be good.

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah, try to put it on me. You should try to think before you jack off your jaws.
Its to late Skip, I hope someone steals your walker.....

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Its to late Skip, I hope someone steals your walker.....

You can't even spell your name.

FAX
08-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Fa-Va-Rah says that spelling is vasty overrated.

FAX

Reerun_KC
08-04-2008, 12:59 PM
You can't even spell your name.
At least I still remember my name....

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Fa-Va-Rah says that spelling is vasty overrated.

FAX

He can't spell his name either. Either that or he can't pronounce it.

FAX
08-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Fa-Va-Rah says that remembering stuff is for sissies.

FAX

Skip Towne
08-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Fa-Va-Rah says that remembering stuff is for sissies.

FAX

Ithink that number on his jersey is his ACT score.