PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fire Me

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Boy! Nothing to add. Just thought I'd fit in with the Fire threads. Carry on.

QuikSsurfer
08-04-2008, 12:21 PM
LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2008, 12:23 PM
LOOK AT ME!!!!!

ROFL

Just goofin'... felt like shit all day. For the first time today, I've NOT felt like I was going to puke in 30 seconds.

Saulbadguy
08-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Another migraine? ;) ;) ;)

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Another migraine? ;) ;) ;)

Thank GOD, no. I haven't had a migraine for nearly six years (knock on wood). No, this is just puke.

Got to work, immediately left for Target to pick up some ginger ale, Pepto Bismol and saltine crackers.

I've drunk probably six ounces of the ginger ale and just finished my third cracker.

QuikSsurfer
08-04-2008, 12:37 PM
ROFL

Just goofin'... felt like shit all day. For the first time today, I've NOT felt like I was going to puke in 30 seconds.

:)

Ginger Ale is your friend.

edit: see you already have that covered

Buehler445
08-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Get better FMB. Were you sick on your birthday? Posted via Mobile Device

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Get better FMB. Were you sick on your birthday? Posted via Mobile Device

No, fine on the birthday. What makes this worse is we're four and a half days from launching the station so there is NO way I'm calling in sick this week.

And, I just learned, they're going to try to launch the news website two days early, which just gave me a rather healthy panic attack.

Saulbadguy
08-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Thank GOD, no. I haven't had a migraine for nearly six years (knock on wood). No, this is just puke.

Got to work, immediately left for Target to pick up some ginger ale, Pepto Bismol and saltine "The Man"s.

I've drunk probably six ounces of the ginger ale and just finished my third "The Man".

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128142&highlight=Migraine

Mr. Plow
08-04-2008, 01:31 PM
.....saltine "The Man"s.......

I've drunk probably six ounces of the ginger ale and just finished my third "The Man".

Heh. It cracks me up that you can't type cr ack ers.

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2008, 01:39 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128142&highlight=Migraine

Oh, shit. I'd forgotten about that.

Buehler445
08-04-2008, 01:39 PM
No, fine on the birthday. What makes this worse is we're four and a half days from launching the station so there is NO way I'm calling in sick this week.

And, I just learned, they're going to try to launch the news website two days early, which just gave me a rather healthy panic attack.

Suckerific dude. Try to stay hydrated. Stay safe man, I'd hate for you to do serious damage to your body because you were busting your ass while sick.
Posted via Mobile Device