PDA

View Full Version : Elections Who Do You Trust????

recxjake
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM

Bowser
08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Were the 1,000 people polled residents of West Virginia, by chance?

Bowser
08-05-2008, 05:18 PM
At the end of the day... this is why John McCain will win... Voters vote for who they can trust.

In West Virginia?

HolmeZz
08-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm not even sure what trust on abortion means and the idea that McCain would be up on environmental issues, let alone by 8 points, is absurd and probably speaks to the validity(or lack thereof) of this set of polls.

HolmeZz
08-05-2008, 05:22 PM
At the end of the day... this is why John McCain will win... Voters vote for who they can trust.

And you trust John McCain?

John McCain = terrible human being

This lying sack of crap should go to hell....... he attached his bill of rights for terrorists to the defense appropiations act which made it impossible for Bush to veto because that would be saying No to $$ needed for the war in Iraq....

then this slick bastard bashes senator stevens from Alaska for doing the exact same thing McCain did.... Stevens put his ANWR on the defense approiations bill!

Bush can't veto that!

McCain, Democrats and Liberals are on the same side as terrorists.......

|Zach|
08-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Yes, over Barack Obama.
Well that wasn't the question now was it...

HolmeZz
08-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Yes, over Barack Obama... but luckily... this election isn't about me.

Uh, the poll wasn't whether you trusted one more than the other. It was if you trusted that one candidate on a particular issue. Judging from your response to my post, I'd have to assume you don't particularly trust McCain on much considering you perceive him to be on the side of terrorists.

Messier
08-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I would like to know how some of these questions were framed. Did they just say who do you trust more on taxes? If someone asked that of me I would want them to elaborate. And if they then said who do you trust to lower taxes? I could then see the poll going this way.

Either way I don't see how this matters.

HonestChieffan
08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
More proof the OboBots dont consider trust to be an issue. Hope!! Change!!!

kcfanintitanhell
08-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I certainly don't trust you, as you have been on my ignore list for the past 15 months.

BucEyedPea
08-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Well, since both are BAD on illegal immigration it tells me those surveyed don't know a dayum thing about what's goin' on with the two.

chiefforlife
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
recxjake, did you really say the things in the quote from holmezz?

If so, how is it you can look yourself in the mirror. How can you support a candidate that you said those things about?