PDA

View Full Version : Football Sports Illustrated College Preview Regional Covers

DaKCMan AP
08-06-2008, 12:18 PM
file:///c:/temp/moz-screenshot-11.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/cfb.si.preview.covers/images/florida-gators.jpg

DaKCMan AP
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/cfb.si.preview.covers/images/georgia-bulldogs.jpg

DaKCMan AP
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/cfb.si.preview.covers/images/usc-trojans.jpg

DaKCMan AP
08-06-2008, 12:19 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/cfb.si.preview.covers/images/missouri-tigers.jpg

DaKCMan AP
08-06-2008, 12:19 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/cfb.si.preview.covers/images/ohio-state-buckeyes.jpg

88TG88
08-06-2008, 12:22 PM
That SC cover is nice.

|Zach|
08-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Good stuff.

Demonpenz
08-06-2008, 12:25 PM
I thought they were all going to be loading up for title run

OnTheWarpath58
08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
What? KU didn't get the Midwest cover?

/Frazod

Dartgod
08-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Where's the KU cover?

DJay23
08-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Where's the KU cover?

Saving that one for January. ;)

DJay23
08-06-2008, 12:48 PM
In all seriuosness, what regions are Georgia and Florida? Unless I studied really messed up maps, those two schools are very close together.

StcChief
08-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Where's the KU cover?
in the outhouse.

kepp
08-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Saving that one for January. ;)

Don't you mean March?

Buehler445
08-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Don't you mean March?

For baseball?

Sure-Oz
08-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Excellent, im ready for College Football!

DaKCMan AP
08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
In all seriuosness, what regions are Georgia and Florida? Unless I studied really messed up maps, those two schools are very close together.

The SEC is just twice as important as the other conferences. :p

FAX
08-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Is it just me, or do these pictures look kind of silly?

FAX

DJay23
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
The SEC is just twice as important as the other conferences. :p

That's what we've been told for years now, why stop now I guess.

Pestilence
08-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Where's the Notre Dame cover? :D

Notre Dame #44
Trying to score a TD each game.

DaKCMan AP
08-06-2008, 01:08 PM
That's what we've been told for years now, why stop now I guess.

It's a simple equation. Winning championships = media attention.

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 01:11 PM

/Frazod

LMAO LMAO LMAO

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Excellent, im ready for College Football!

QFT

Pestilence
08-06-2008, 01:13 PM
They should have come up with a different title for each team. "Loading up for another title run" is used way too damn much.

DaKCMan AP
08-06-2008, 01:21 PM
They should have come up with a different title for each team. "Loading up for another title run" is used way too damn much.

They'd use "Loading up for another title run" for all the covers except you can't say that about UGA or MU.

Pestilence
08-06-2008, 01:25 PM
They'd use "Loading up for another title run" for all the covers except you can't say that about UGA or MU.

I know that much. I'm just saying they could have come up with something a little more original. Maybe it's just me.

88TG88
08-06-2008, 01:27 PM
I know that much. I'm just saying they could have come up with something a little more original. Maybe it's just me.

I didn't notice until you brought it up. I agree

Frazod
08-06-2008, 02:08 PM

/Frazod

LMAO

I'll bet that cover's a big hit in Norman.

kepp
08-06-2008, 02:17 PM
LMAO

I'll bet that cover's a big hit in Norman.

We'd better watch out. That Jarboe kid is gonna bust some caps.

Demonpenz
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Missouri is going to loose to Illinios but that alone won't end it's title run

SPATCH
08-06-2008, 02:36 PM

false

kepp
08-06-2008, 03:09 PM

Nah:

1. Last year our defense couldn't stop them from scoring - should be much less of a problem this year.
2. They lost their best runner in Mendenhall
3. They still have "Juice" at QB so they can't throw

That being said, their Dline will be a HUGE test for our OL since we lost key players there. That's where the game will be won/lost.

Sure-Oz
08-06-2008, 04:01 PM

Our defense is going to be better than last years team. They don't have Mendenhall either, they aren't going to "loose"

Should be a challenge though

kstater
08-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Daniel looks like he's stoned or something.

DJay23
08-06-2008, 04:57 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/cfb.si.preview.covers/images/ohio-state-buckeyes.jpg

Laurenitis looks like that dude off of the original "The Hills Have Eyes" and "Weid Science."

Frazod
08-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Our defense is going to be better than last years team. They don't have Mendenhall either, they aren't going to "loose"

Should be a challenge though

Our defense didn't really gel until the second month of the season. If we'd played Illinois midway through the season, IMO, we would have beat them convincingly.

Frazod
08-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Laurenitis looks like that dude off of the original "The Hills Have Eyes" and "Weid Science."

"Loading Up For Another Title Run" should be changed to "Can They Back Into Another Title Game?"

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Our defense didn't really gel until the second month of the season. If we'd played Illinois midway through the season, IMO, we would have beat them convincingly.

It depends on what Illinois you would of played. The Illinois where Juice Williams throws 4 picks and acts like he forgot how to run. Or the Illinois where Juice throws for 4tds and runs the option with Mendehall to keep your D honest. They were very much a hot or cold team, it all dependen on how Juice played, they could be very good or they could be very very bad.

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 05:02 PM
"Loading Up For Another Title Run" should be changed to "Can They Back Into Another Title Game?"

Your so predictable it's sad.

Bearcat
08-06-2008, 05:35 PM

But, not nearly as predictable or sad as what happens when Ohio State plays a real team.

Pestilence
08-06-2008, 05:37 PM
But, not nearly as predictable or sad as what happens when Ohio State plays a real team.

ROFL

Mecca
08-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Well what's the SC one gonna say?

Prepare for Dirty Sanchez?

Spott
08-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Just got the new magazine in the mail today with the Gators on the cover.

SI's top 10:

1 Georgia
2 Ohio St
3 USC
4 Missouri
5 Florida
6 Oklahoma
7 Auburn
8 Texas Tech
9 LSU
10 Wisconsin

KU is listed as 15th

OnTheWarpath58
08-06-2008, 05:45 PM

Loading up to beat Stanford.

Mecca
08-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Loading up to beat Stanford.

Yea yea, you know Stanford is actually improving, they have some 4 star commits already, UCLA must be crying as they continue to get out recruited by schools that shouldn't out recruit them.

But wouldn't it be nice if those 2 LB's on that cover played for the Chiefs...

Pestilence
08-06-2008, 06:15 PM

Loading up to kill the Irish.

FAX
08-06-2008, 06:18 PM

"Gettin' Loaded"

FAX

CrazyPhuD
08-06-2008, 07:12 PM

Our cheerleaders will bang your cheerleaders?

Oh wait that's probably the USC playboy cover. :)

Frazod
08-06-2008, 07:15 PM

Hey, I wish you guys the best. Really, I do.

Because if Missouri can somehow finally manage to beat Oklahoma and win the Big XII, and gets a title shot, believe me, I'd much rather face you clowns than USC or Georgia.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Luckeyes! :thumb:

CrazyPhuD
08-06-2008, 07:16 PM

ROFL...well at least the big 12 can count past 10.....

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 07:59 PM

hahahaha..hiiillarious really :rolleyes:. I guess when we beat Miami that wasn't a real team, then the next year we beat a Kansas State team that was favored to beat us. Following that we beat Ok State who was also supposed to beat us, then the great Fiesta Bowl game that Brady Quinn and his unstoppable offense got stopped by us. You crack me up, you want to crack on a team that actually is a historically good team, when your team (Kansas has a 5-6 Bowl Record, for their entire history LMAO). Go back to rooting for your team that has been a dominate football dynasty for all of one year.

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 08:01 PM

Because if Missouri can somehow finally manage to beat Oklahoma and win the Big XII, and gets a title shot, believe me, I'd much rather face you clowns than USC or Georgia.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Luckeyes! :thumb:

Be prepared to root for your basketball team, because your sucky team will probably never beat Oklahoma. I hope we play Missouri so I can rub our victory in your fat face for an entire year.

El Jefe
08-06-2008, 08:01 PM
ROFL...well at least the big 12 can count past 10.....

Man your guys jokes are absolutely terrible, why don't you PM redrum and maybe he can help you out.

BigMeatballDave
08-06-2008, 08:09 PM
The SEC is just twice as shitty as the other conferences. :pFYP :D

Frazod
08-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Be prepared to root for your basketball team, because your sucky team will probably never beat Oklahoma. I hope we play Missouri so I can rub our victory in your fat face for an entire year.

You should stick with tough opponents like Kent State, sweetie.

Mecca
08-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I'll give OSU some credit here, they're playing us and played Texas in their non con in the past that's way better non con scheduling than most teams do.

Skip Towne
08-06-2008, 10:28 PM
They showed that midwest cover on the sports on Tulsa TV6 tonight. The OU players were laughing at it.

Frazod
08-06-2008, 10:36 PM
They showed that midwest cover on the sports on Tulsa TV6 tonight. The OU players were laughing at it.

They have every right to.

KcMizzou
08-06-2008, 10:38 PM
They have every right to.Yep, until Mizzou proves otherwise. Hopefully, this is the year.

Spott
08-06-2008, 11:26 PM

Tulsa has TV stations?

KcMizzou
08-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Tulsa has TV stations?Yeah... They have telephones too, but you have to climb the pole, Green Acres style.

I think Mr. Haney is the anchor on the Tulsa Nightly News.

Dallas Chief
08-07-2008, 12:16 AM

IF Ifs and buts were candies and nuts it would be Christmas every day for frazod. It aint gonna happen. Here comes the Insight.com Bowl...ROFL

and if it does happen, i'll be back here to take my medicine

KcMizzou
08-07-2008, 12:23 AM
IF Ifs and buts were candies and nuts it would be Christmas every day for frazod. It aint gonna happen. Here comes the Insight.com Bowl...ROFL

and if it does happen, i'll be back here to take my medicineI'm not saying we'll beat OU (though I dearly hope we do)... but if you seriously think Mizzou's going to a Bowl on the Insight.com level... you deserve some punishment.

SPATCH
08-07-2008, 12:26 AM

and if it does happen, i'll be back here to take my medicine

would you like to make a wager???? please???

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2008, 07:35 AM
This made me laugh:

FAU Owls' goal for this season: a BCS game

BY MIKE PHILLIPS

No one has ever accused the Florida Atlantic University football program of not being ambitious, or having a lack of vision.
But the Owls opened their first practice Wednesday with a new goal in mind: a Bowl Championship Series game.

''Not the BCS championship,'' FAU coach Howard Schnellenberger said. ``A BCS game.''
Well, maybe not the title game now, but just give Schnellenberger a little more time.

That's the idea at FAU, the fastest program to go from inception to a bowl game. The Owls didn't just reach a bowl game in only seven years -- they beat Memphis 44-27 in the New Orleans Bowl.

Now they are back for another run, so why not shoot for a BCS game?

EXPERIENCED TEAM

FAU brings back 17 starters, including nine on defense and an offense led by quarterback Rusty Smith, who Schnellenberger has guaranteed will be a first-round pick in the NFL Draft.

''We would love to go to a BCS game, and we think that is a legitimate goal because we think the schedule is set up in our favor this year . . . ,'' said Smith, the Sun Belt's Player of the Year who threw for 3,688 yards and 32 TDs as a sophomore. ``It may be a farfetched goal, but why set a goal if you are not going to set a high goal?''
FAU has always set its goals high.

''If you're good, you have expectations, and your fan base has expectations,'' Schnellenberger said. ``Everybody talks about you can't have too high of expectations. Well, if they are realistic, then they are not too high. We would be lying to ourselves and lying to our public if we didn't think we had the firepower to compete at that level.''

There is a danger.

''Human nature is human nature, and it's going to be hard for these young guys to keep that focus because of what they have accomplished,'' Schnellenberger said. ``There's that inborn [trait] within a human being that if times are good, you relax and enjoy the good times. You have to make sure that complacency doesn't creep in the back door.''

Most small schools play money games in which they profit by going on the road to play powerhouses even though they have little or no chance to win. Schnellenberger called those games ''advanced training games.'' They no longer exist for FAU.

''We went so far as to give those games a special title so we wouldn't get into this kind of thing, and that title has been laid to rest and put to bed,'' he said. ``Now we're playing each team with the understanding and belief that we have a legitimate chance to win the game.''

FIRST UP: TEXAS

To even have a chance to get to a BCS game, the Owls will have to go undefeated, and they open Aug. 30 at Texas -- a game that could redefine their program again.

''If we beat Texas, it would let everybody know FAU is a big-time school now,'' Smith said. ``We're not just going to be one of the patsies that the Southeast Conference or the ACC is going to push around or schedule us for a money game.

``We're not giving those money games any more. We're going to schedule these games and try to beat you.''

But winning might be more difficult, because FAU won't be able to sneak up on anyone.
''Last year the main thing was to win the Sun Belt, but this season it's expected,'' cornerback Corey Small said. ``Before we would say we wanted to compete with Texas. This year there's no reason why we can't beat Texas.

``Teams will prepare that much harder for us. That will be the most difficult thing for us, to stay hungry all the time. We have to prepare for every team just like we were playing Texas or Florida.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/632090.html

Bearcat
08-07-2008, 08:09 AM
hahahaha..hiiillarious really :rolleyes:. I guess when we beat Miami that wasn't a real team, then the next year we beat a Kansas State team that was favored to beat us. Following that we beat Ok State who was also supposed to beat us, then the great Fiesta Bowl game that Brady Quinn and his unstoppable offense got stopped by us. You crack me up, you want to crack on a team that actually is a historically good team, when your team (Kansas has a 5-6 Bowl Record, for their entire history LMAO). Go back to rooting for your team that has been a dominate football dynasty for all of one year.

Miami was a huge shocker, but it was what, 7 years ago? You can rejoice all you want about that victory, but then you fall back on who... KSU, OK State, and the #1 overrated school in the last 10-15 years? LMAO

You're exactly right.. HISTORICAL is the perfect word, yet every year they float to the top, every year the media and fans like you talk a big game, and then don't deliver. Sorry, but NCs that happened before you were born (I'm assuming a good 20 years before you were born) are a nice piece of history, but have nothing to do with today's team.

It's not OSU's fault they float to the top, or that SI named them "The Program" of the past few years when they're clearly not. But, it's the fans that watch it all happen then come back the next year like you didn't get your ass handed to you, again, in your biggest game of the season. I'm not saying they should have won the NC both years, but perhaps showing up in one of them might have helped convince the rest of us they're the greatest team ever.

OSU is no better right now than Mizzou or Kansas, because all three proved last year they can be outplayed by bigger and faster teams. I'll continue to root for the Jayhawks, but my expectations will be based on what's happened in the past few years, not in the 50s.

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Miami was a huge shocker, but it was what, 7 years ago? You can rejoice all you want about that victory, but then you fall back on who... KSU, OK State, and the #1 overrated school in the last 10-15 years? LMAO

You're exactly right.. HISTORICAL is the perfect word, yet every year they float to the top, every year the media and fans like you talk a big game, and then don't deliver. Sorry, but NCs that happened before you were born (I'm assuming a good 20 years before you were born) are a nice piece of history, but have nothing to do with today's team.

It's not OSU's fault they float to the top, or that SI named them "The Program" of the past few years when they're clearly not. But, it's the fans that watch it all happen then come back the next year like you didn't get your ass handed to you, again, in your biggest game of the season. I'm not saying they should have won the NC both years, but perhaps showing up in one of them might have helped convince the rest of us they're the greatest team ever.

OSU is no better right now than Mizzou or Kansas, because all three proved last year they can be outplayed by bigger and faster teams. I'll continue to root for the Jayhawks, but my expectations will be based on what's happened in the past few years, not in the 50s.

See with your argument I will give you "props", you clearly stated what you think without being a douche. I don't agree with your opinion but it is "your" opinion.

We will wait till the Buckeye vs SC takes place, and then we will judge if we are "overrated".

DJay23
08-07-2008, 08:59 AM
The biggest reason Ohio State is considered overrated by so many is that the Big 10 has no championship game. If they did, I think they might have been considered more legitimate. When frazod talks of them backing into the NC game, I have to agree. They were the benefactors of other good teams having to play one more tough game. Had they gotten there by beating the next best team in their conference, well that makes them more legitimate.

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2008, 09:07 AM
We will wait till the Buckeye vs SC takes place, and then we will judge if we are "overrated".

I *cannot* wait for that game!

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 09:13 AM
The biggest reason Ohio State is considered overrated by so many is that the Big 10 has no championship game. If they did, I think they might have been considered more legitimate. When frazod talks of them backing into the NC game, I have to agree. They were the benefactors of other good teams having to play one more tough game. Had they gotten there by beating the next best team in their conference, well that makes them more legitimate.

Good point but still, WVU losing to Pittsburgh????? I honestly don't know why we don't have a conference Championship game, I would rather have one than not.

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 09:14 AM
I *cannot* wait for that game!

I will say this again to anyone who wants to bet some casino cash on this game. Either put up or shut the hell up, that goes to you and Frazod.

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2008, 09:15 AM
I will say this again to anyone who wants to bet some casino cash on this game. Either put up or shut the hell up, that goes to you and Frazod.

I have no problem putting casino cash on USC for that game.

Lzen
08-07-2008, 09:22 AM

ROFL

Skip Towne
08-07-2008, 09:22 AM
This made me laugh:

Schnellenberger was fired at OU in part for drunkeness. He actually came to practices drunk.

Lzen
08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
But wouldn't it be nice if those 2 LB's on that cover played for the Chiefs...

Eh, LB is not a big concern for the Chiefs, IMO.

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Schnellenberger was fired at OU in part for drunkeness. He actually came to practices drunk.

It's just stupid to set a goal for the season which most likely will be unachievable after week 1.

Dallas Chief
08-07-2008, 09:27 AM
would you like to make a wager???? please???

What did you have in mind??? Mizzou vs. OU or what bowl Mizzou will be going to- if they go to one at all?

Rausch
08-07-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm not saying we'll beat OU (though I dearly hope we do)... but if you seriously think Mizzou's going to a Bowl on the Insight.com level... you deserve some punishment.

I think they will beat OU. Honestly, by 10 pts or so.

I think MU will come into the game with a "We aren't REAL until we beat the big dogs" attitude and OU will have the "p0n3d you" attitude.

Then I fully expect MU to piss away an easy schedule fluffer the week or so after to some team they should wash off by 30 pts...:grr:

Frazod
08-07-2008, 09:29 AM
The secret to beating OU is fooling them in thinking that they're playing in a bowl game. Seeing as how they're from Oklahoma, that shouldn't be too difficult. :)

Lzen
08-07-2008, 09:34 AM

What's the line? How we doing this? Straight up win or lose? Or does the favorite have to cover? I think I may have to get in on this action.

Lzen
08-07-2008, 09:36 AM
The secret to beating OU is fooling them in thinking that they're playing in a bowl game. Seeing as how they're from Oklahoma, that shouldn't be too difficult. :)

:LOL: That is so true. Oklahoma is an enigma. They look so dominant throughout the season. They have owned the Big 12 in the past 7-8 years. Everyone considers them big time contenders. Then they get into a bowl game and they look like pretenders.

Frazod
08-07-2008, 09:53 AM

The good news is that after this game, you won't be overrated anymore. LMAO

And I'll happily join the dogpile taking your money.

Bearcat
08-07-2008, 09:55 AM
See with your argument I will give you "props", you clearly stated what you think without being a douche. I don't agree with your opinion but it is "your" opinion.

Being a KU BB fan, I know the feeling when other fans act like your team should win a NC every year, so I try not to come off like that... the media just makes it so easy to hate teams like Notre Dame and OSU because they could never live up to the amount of time that's dedicated to them. Hell, even every NCAA dynasty I've had since 2002 includes an OSU team that stays at the top of the polls every year while other schools eventually drop... it's a conspiracy. ;)

Anyway, I'll be the first to eat crow if they have a chance to beat USC late in the game. If they lose big and then end up in the top 2 at the end because they're Ohio State, my head might explode. :#

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Well then how much? I will put it in my signature for all to see.

Rausch
08-07-2008, 09:59 AM
:LOL: That is so true. Oklahoma is an enigma. They look so dominate throughout the season.

STFU

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 10:01 AM
What's the line? How we doing this? Straight up win or lose? Or does the favorite have to cover? I think I may have to get in on this action.

Just straight up. If OSU wins, then I win, if they lose then I loose. You pick how much, since I don't really do the Casino I cant take 5k bets lol.

Sully
08-07-2008, 10:02 AM
LSU just scored, again.

Frazod
08-07-2008, 10:02 AM

You're the one making numerous bets; you tell me.

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 10:08 AM
You're the one making numerous bets; you tell me.

That wasn't to you, that was to your sister DaKCman. You keep running your chops, so tell me what you want to put up.

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 10:09 AM
LSU just scored, again.

The jokes here at the planet just continue to get worse.

Frazod
08-07-2008, 10:10 AM
That wasn't to you, that was to your sister DaKCman. You keep running your chops, so tell me what you want to put up.

Testy, aren't we? LMAO

Does $500 work?

And if it ends up being the last $500 you have, I'll at least leave you a buck so you can get yourself a cup of coffee.

Frazod
08-07-2008, 10:12 AM
The jokes here at the planet just continue to get worse.

Ironically, I used that on a Suckeye fan at my office last week.

I sent her this, too.

El Jefe
08-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Testy, aren't we? LMAO

Does $500 work?

And if it ends up being the last $500 you have, I'll at least leave you a buck so you can get yourself a cup of coffee.

Nope im not testy at all. Ok $500 casino bucks to me if the Buckeyes win, $500 casino bucks to you if the Trojans win.

Lzen
08-07-2008, 12:59 PM
STFU

:banghead: Damn it!! I knew that. I will just hang my head in shame now. :shake:

Lzen
08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Just straight up. If OSU wins, then I win, if they lose then I loose. You pick how much, since I don't really do the Casino I cant take 5k bets lol.

$2500 casino cash says the Trojans win. You in?

Lzen
08-07-2008, 01:04 PM

I sent her this, too.

Actually, I was thinking that an Oklahoma Sooners symbol behind that Bills icon would be more fitting.

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2008, 01:05 PM

$200 casino cash and signature ownership for a month.

Lzen
08-07-2008, 01:11 PM

Ooh, and the Gators fan raises the stakes. :eek:

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Ooh, and the Gators fan raises the stakes. :eek:

I'd go for a longer amount of time, but in the off chance that Sanchez, Cushing, Maualuga, Washington and others all miss the game I want my sig available for Florida/Georgia Nov 1st.

Pitt Gorilla
08-07-2008, 02:02 PM
:banghead: Damn it!! I knew that. I will just hang my head in shame now. :shake:They don't even sound the same, yet I see a lot of people make that mistake. What is the deal?

Lzen
08-07-2008, 02:09 PM
They don't even sound the same, yet I see a lot of people make that mistake. What is the deal?

Well, I don't normally make that mistake. Mine was just a brain fart. Normally, I am very big on trying to use proper grammar. I guess this just shows that nobody is perfect.
;)

Mecca
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Cornellius Ingram is out for the year with a torn ACL, a blow to the Florida team already.

chiefs1111
08-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Cornellius Ingram is out for the year with a torn ACL, a blow to the Florida team already.

Yeah,that really sucks for us and he was going to come out for the draft in 08 but decided to come back to the gators at the last minute.

DaKCMan AP
08-08-2008, 12:34 AM

Sucks but WR and OL are our absolute deepest positions. Even at TE we still have Aaron Hernandez. Still a bummer since we were going to break out a lot of 2 TE sets, but most of all I feel bad for CI.

Mecca
08-08-2008, 12:48 AM
He'll either show NFL teams hes healthy or get a medical redshirt.

El Jefe
08-08-2008, 11:16 AM

I sent her this, too.

Yea, I guess our National Championship from 2002 doesn't count. Once again your jokes are redundant and suck.

El Jefe
08-08-2008, 11:17 AM
$2500 casino cash says the Trojans win. You in?

Im in I think I can swing the cash even if the unthinkable happens :)

El Jefe
08-08-2008, 11:19 AM

I accept, if you can put it in your signature for all too see, and for me to see so I remember. I don't have any more room in my signature.