PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Ok...who is going to pick up Warhammer Online?

Saulbadguy
08-07-2008, 06:45 AM
September 18th release date. Pre-order now.

I know of at least 3 or 4 of my friends will be signing up. If anyone is signing up solo, perhaps a contingent of us can sign up on the same server?

Silock
08-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Not I. Going to give it a few months and see what the general consensus is. Age of Conan was supposed to give WoW a run for its money because it's designed around PvP. However, the PvP system is completely broken and most of the people are pissed off because of it. There's absolutely no balance to it and there are useless gems and stats.

I want to see if Warhammer is any different. Plus, their UI is a straight-up WoW rip-off.

Saulbadguy
08-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Not I. Going to give it a few months and see what the general consensus is. Age of Conan was supposed to give WoW a run for its money because it's designed around PvP. However, the PvP system is completely broken and most of the people are pissed off because of it. There's absolutely no balance to it and there are useless gems and stats.

I want to see if Warhammer is any different. Plus, their UI is a straight-up WoW rip-off.

I like the idea of RvR and collision detection (with monsters). It seems alot like WoW but small differences. I'm going to give it a try and if I don't like it i'll probably come back for WoTLK.

Silock
08-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah. Plus, I'm too busy playing the beta for WotLK. It's pretty dope.

Valiant
08-07-2008, 03:01 PM

It should do fine if it copies the DAOC formula.. To which WoW copied some stuff from...

Honestly I just want wow to ****ing have a different rule set for BG's and arena's and quit ****ing with my pve stats...

I have to ****ing gem for -hit in expansion on my rogue.. WTF I already have to have 380hit rating to be effective as is, now they are ****ing with my gems in the expansion.. And you know why?? So ****ing druids and have a better gear selection..

Delano
08-07-2008, 04:05 PM
I am strongly considering picking up this game instead of reactivating my WoW account.

Looks interesting.

Silock
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I am strongly considering picking up this game instead of reactivating my WoW account.

Looks interesting.

Can I have your stuff?

Silock
08-07-2008, 07:00 PM
It should do fine if it copies the DAOC formula.. To which WoW copied some stuff from...

Honestly I just want wow to ****ing have a different rule set for BG's and arena's and quit ****ing with my pve stats...

I have to ****ing gem for -hit in expansion on my rogue.. WTF I already have to have 380hit rating to be effective as is, now they are ****ing with my gems in the expansion.. And you know why?? So ****ing druids and have a better gear selection..

Nothing is set in stone yet.

Delano
08-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Can I have your stuff?

:) I have little faith in my ability to avoid playing again when WotLK drops.

Raiderhater58
08-09-2008, 03:14 AM
FOR THE HORDE!!!

KcMizzou
08-09-2008, 11:23 AM
I'm interested.

I don't have ton of time to devote to it, like I used to with WoW... but I'm interested.

I eventually just burnt out on WoW. I don't want to play enough to raid any more (I already have one job), and there's only so much you can do solo.

Fruit Ninja
08-09-2008, 04:21 PM
From what i understand WAR is mostly a PVP game. So you wouldnt need tons of time invested to do anything. I am going to go out on a limb here and say leveling will be fairly easy.

I need to read up on my guild website about what they think about WAR. I wont get it for the simple fact it has EA on the box. heh

Silock
08-09-2008, 05:01 PM
From what i understand WAR is mostly a PVP game. So you wouldnt need tons of time invested to do anything. I am going to go out on a limb here and say leveling will be fairly easy.

I need to read up on my guild website about what they think about WAR. I wont get it for the simple fact it has EA on the box. heh

That's what they said about Guild Wars, and that game sucked ass.

Saulbadguy
08-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Got in to the open beta - i'll give a report in a few days.

Valiant
08-16-2008, 05:56 PM

If it is anything like DAOC lvling will not be easy..

Fruit Ninja
08-16-2008, 10:26 PM
If it is anything like DAOC lvling will not be easy..

hehe, I doubt any western mmo is going to go back to steep leveling curves. It wont survive. People will say F this and go back to WoW. The days of EQ style leveling are over.

Saulbadguy
08-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Ok, after playing for a few days, my initial thoughts -

1. Graphics. Meh. I thought they could do better, but i've only been in one zone thus far. The models are less cartoony than WoW's but not very detailed.

2. Public quests are an awesome concept. All you have to do is be in the area for the quest, and it resets after it's done in a couple minutes. You do not have to be a party. You gain influence points (kind of like rep) and XP for participating, and you have the chance to win a reward.

3. When you accept a quest, a red circle appears on the map telling you the general area in which you need to travel to to complete the quest. Very helpful.

4. Dual targeting - you can have a friendly target and a hostile target targeted at the same time. Helpful spells will help the friendly, hostile will attack the hostile.

5. Leveling is moderately fast as there is very little downtime. Zones are packed in tight, and you don't have mana, you have action points, which regen very quickly out of combat, as does health. Max level is 40, you get a mount at level 20.

I have not tried any PVP or RvR stuff yet, I'll report on that later. I've only done PvEing.

Saulbadguy
08-19-2008, 11:20 AM
I've been reading the graphics won't be as good until release because they couldn't pack the high res textures in the download package. Makes sense.

Also, I forgot to mention the Tome of Knowledge. It's a log that records nearly everything you do as far as quests, killing mobs, advancing the story line, etc. You also have achievements to keep you busy, such as killing 100 of a type of mob, or clicking yourself 100 times (lol).

Wrasse
08-19-2008, 11:41 AM
The NDA should be lifted today for most beta testers.

You'll see a lot more about it soon.

I enjoy it and, if you got into DAoC, you'll dig this. PvP in WoW is practically pointless save for some Arena matches from time to time...this is such a nice change of pace.

Delano
08-30-2008, 06:21 AM
So how is this thing coming along?

Saulbadguy
08-30-2008, 07:03 AM
So how is this thing coming along?
Servers are down in preparation for open beta launch at the moment.

Saulbadguy
09-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Open beta started this weekend.

PvP is...wow. So many ways to experience it and it works seamlessly. I leveled from 1-8 in a few hours just doing PVP.

Redrum_69
09-08-2008, 01:44 PM
One of three choices..

Ironbreaker...Orc tank..or..Chosen

Molitoth
09-08-2008, 02:05 PM
The way I see it in visual MMORPG's.

EQ (Classic era) = Perfection
DaoC = New refreshing idea's, not as good as EQ.
SWG = New Idea's, failed Game.
WoW = Shit on a stick idea, but great marketing by blizzard to keep the game populated. This in turn was most peoples "First MMO" so they will grasp to it as the "pinnacle". 3 races.... along with very few classes..., are you kidding me? Are there any unique characters in this game?
Vanguard = Awesome potential at first, but the Sigil fiasco ruined the project; epic fail.
Age of Conan = Fun game doing the newbie area's and surrounding midlevel dungeon crawls. Not much for challenge, and end game was non-existant. (see Vanguard).
Warhammer = The next epic fail. WoW supporters will just fall back to WoW, and EQ lovers will just keep complaining that nothing compares.

There are many more MMO's not worth mentioning...

Sorry, but I'm just going to await the www.eqclassic.org project.

keg in kc
09-08-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm hip deep in LotRO. And I hate PvP. So not me.

Redrum_69
09-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Sorry, but I'm just going to await the www.eqclassic.org project.

when will that be available?

Saulbadguy
09-08-2008, 03:59 PM
http://www.uosecondage.com

Molitoth
09-08-2008, 10:08 PM
when will that be available?

They won't release any dates, it's in beta 1.

I'm guessing 6 months or so, but it could be longer.

They update the webpage often.

Thanks for that UO link Saulbadguy.

Otter
09-09-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm going to wait for the online reviews after its released as well.

An FYI for anyone that likes these types of games - give the free trial of Dungeons & Dragons Online a test run. I've been playing it for 2 years and it's kept my interest.

Your characters are highly customizable, if you like to tweek everything down to the last detail this works great.

All quests are instanced so no one except who you invite to your party can interact in that instance.

The player base is almost exclusively age 30+ and overall very mature

I've never played D&D in my life before the video game so that's not a pre-requisite but if you have you'll be ahead of the curve.

If you do join go on Ghallanda server and send me a PM, I'll be able to make life easier for you.

http://www.ddo.com/

But yeah, something to try till Warhammer makes its debut and you just might like it.

I feel like I should be watching my back for a wedgie.

Molitoth
09-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey Otter how much $$$ is D&D running per month?

Otter
09-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey Otter how much $$$ is D&D running per month?

It's $14.99 a month.

I justify it by knowing I'd spend that in an hour by going out to the bars or by waiting till a movie I want to see comes out on Netflix. A huge mod is due in December as well so right now is a really good time to level up a character before all anyone is playing is high level content.

It's a very group intense game, almost no solo activity.

Valiant
09-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Warhammer is a beautiful game, but it plays so stiff.. And if you are not a big fan of PVP or the old DaoC scene then you will hate the game..

It is funny I got into teh wow beta and warhammer beta at the same time about a month ago..

Saulbadguy
09-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Warhammer is a beautiful game, but it plays so stiff.. And if you are not a big fan of PVP or the old DaoC scene then you will hate the game..

It is funny I got into teh wow beta and warhammer beta at the same time about a month ago..

They actually cut a few classes and zones to be in time to compete with wrath of the lich king.

Valiant
09-09-2008, 04:32 PM
They actually cut a few classes and zones to be in time to compete with wrath of the lich king.

I did not know that.. That is really dumb.. They are not going to be able to compete with WOW, might as well take your time and make the best game you can and slowly chip away at WOW's customer base..

Because if the game comes out flawed it will sink..

Molitoth
09-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I did not know that.. That is really dumb.. They are not going to be able to compete with WOW, might as well take your time and make the best game you can and slowly chip away at WOW's customer base..

yup.

Wrasse
09-10-2008, 07:18 AM
It's a PvP game. If that's not your thing, then you'll hate WAR. It's PvP done right IMHO.

WoW's PvP is a joke and tacked on. WoW does a great job with PvE (dumbed down as it may be) and the raiding grind if you're into that (I actually enjoyed WoW raiding and like the direction they are going with it - trimming down the rosters and making it easier for smaller guilds to progress).

Anyway...WAR will do well with the PvPers from WoW who are tired of the arena grind (meh - got old) and the PvP servers where world PvP really ended up being a gank-fest. WAR is team-based PvP like you saw in DAoC (which was a horrible PvE game but great for the frontier battles). WAR has some decent PvE and a few dungeons to crawl but, if that is your main objective for your MMO, you'll be sadly disappointed. It's fun (for me) but I don't think many will get into it as it lacks the broad appeal that WoW has. I do think, however, that many of you who think you do not enjoy PvP may like the RvR in WAR. It's not what you think it is if you never played DAoC. It's not like WoW or EQ or any other game that made a futile attempt to add PvP into the mix with classes that were balanced for PvE/raiding.

That's just my 2 cents.

Seems like there are some haters here that are clumping all MMOs into one pile when that's not entirely fair. WoW may be going for the broader scope but those who enjoy PvP and realize its shortcomings in most other games will find a nice home in WAR.

Take care.

(btw - RvR is more even-leveled/geared team-based PvP battles - think team fortress/MMO hybrid)

Saulbadguy
09-10-2008, 09:46 AM

I think it has worked out well, there is already a ton of content...Of course I have not progressed even to Tier 2 yet but man is it fun. RvR and Public Quests really make this game a blast.

Redrum_69
09-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Black Orc
Phoenix Throne server

game is badass

Braincase
09-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Black Orc
Phoenix Throne server

game is badass

More details! Need screencap!

Saulbadguy
09-18-2008, 10:43 AM
More details! Need screencap!

You are outside the cone of fire.

Saulbadguy
09-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Black Orc
Phoenix Throne server

game is badass

Zealot
Skull Throne

Delano
09-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Newegg is shipping my copy today. They were SUPPOSED to ship it yesterday. I don't think I'll receive the game until Monday.

How are the servers handling everything?

chasedude
09-18-2008, 10:48 AM
So this game is PvP only? No PvE at all? I'm not much of a PvP player. I always getting pwned by some 12 year old that sits home constantly playing and then I get pissed and quit.

Saulbadguy
09-18-2008, 12:34 PM
So this game is PvP only? No PvE at all? I'm not much of a PvP player. I always getting pwned by some 12 year old that sits home constantly playing and then I get pissed and quit.

It's both PvP and PvE. There are plenty of quests to keep you busy, plus there are public quests in which you can participate with players in finishing.

The PvP isn't forced and stupid like WoW is, and rarely do you fight 1 on 1. It is team based.

Redrum_69
09-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Imagine a bar setting full of chiefs fans

Imagine a raiders fan comes in wearing say...tim browns jersey and says "CHIEFS SUCK"

now imagine everyone beating his ass all at once.

now imagine if that raiders fan brought a bunch of his friends with him

mass chaos ensues..at times it could be one on one, five on one, 20 on 10 etc etc

lots of options...

you can do PVE fulltime and still be in queue for RVR 50% of the time...thhat way you get raid exp for gear etc

KcMizzou
09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
So, I bought the game, and I really like it... but it crashes to the desktop after about 10-15 minutes of play for me.

I have an Athlon 64 3200+, and 1g of RAM...

Requirements call for 2.5 Ghz P4, and 1g of RAM...

Hard drive space isn't an issue.

Is it me? Or the game?

KCChiefsMan
09-19-2008, 11:06 PM
So, I bought the game, and I really like it... but it crashes to the desktop after about 10-15 minutes of play for me.

Is it me? Or the game?

well I haven't had any problems with this game yet. Hope you get it figured out

Gravedigger
09-20-2008, 11:17 PM
I'd have to fall underneath the whole Age Of Conan attempters league. That game, although had alot of pluses, just didn't even keep me interested long enough to get past 40. This new game I'll wait for the reviews and general consensus before I buy it. I'm looking forward to playing a Death Knight in the new WoW expansion in November.

Molitoth
09-22-2008, 11:29 AM
All games are fun until max level is reached, its then when the game really pursues or bites the dust.

Delano
09-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I got the game earlier today and have done mainly PvE. I did one public quest which was pretty fun. I am looking forward to exploring this a little more.

KcMizzou
09-23-2008, 09:49 PM

Is it me? Or the game?

So, since this post...

I've run Spybot, Adaware, Avast, AVG.... defragged my hard drive... blown all the dust out of my comp... and upgraded to 2 gigs of RAM....

And still... constant crashes. I just don't get it... I should pass the requirements easily.

When I do get in.. it plays smooth.. (better after upgrading the RAM). But it's like there's a 15 minute time limit... and it dumps me to the desktop.

(and on rare occasions, it restarts my comp.)

KcMizzou
09-23-2008, 09:52 PM
I've got a buddy who's running the damn game on a 1.9ghz with 2g RAM, and it's running great for him.

****in' frustrating.

Delano
09-24-2008, 06:17 AM
So, since this post...

I've run Spybot, Adaware, Avast, AVG.... defragged my hard drive... blown all the dust out of my comp... and upgraded to 2 gigs of RAM....

And still... constant crashes. I just don't get it... I should pass the requirements easily.

When I do get in.. it plays smooth.. (better after upgrading the RAM). But it's like there's a 15 minute time limit... and it dumps me to the desktop.

That sounds very frustrating. Has the game's tech support been any help?

Redrum_69
09-24-2008, 12:32 PM
its a virus

you surf the net alot?

oaklandhater
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
I've got a buddy who's running the damn game on a 1.9ghz with 2g RAM, and it's running great for him.

****in' frustrating.

it plays smoothly on my 1.5ghz 2g ram 4400 ti laptop sadly

schneider221
09-24-2008, 12:37 PM
KCMizzou your computer could be overheating. My laptop would do the same thing with WOW until i got a fan or a can of air to clean off possible dust.

may not helping anything but it is worth a shot

KCChiefsMan
09-25-2008, 09:48 PM
ok, I'm new to PC gaming and I've searched for this and can't find much.

How in the heck do you chat in PC games? I heard about ventrilo and downloaded it, but I don't know the servers and IP addresses and what not. All the info I can find just says "download that and put in the info"

I'm lost and would anybody care to help me out with a newb step-by-step??

also, I'm in Chaos Wastes if anyone wants to join that server

chagrin
09-25-2008, 10:02 PM
I totally want this, but my computer is lame - I will get it eventually

David.
09-25-2008, 11:32 PM
So, since this post...

whats you vid card?

Delano
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Any level 40's yet?

I'm approaching 30 with my Bright Wizard.

Saulbadguy
10-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Any level 40's yet?

I'm approaching 30 with my Bright Wizard.

I got to 18 on one server and then everyone I played with gimped out, so I joined another server with some other buddies and up to 16 on it.

Delano
10-29-2008, 06:09 PM
I got to 18 on one server and then everyone I played with gimped out, so I joined another server with some other buddies and up to 16 on it.

I see. What class?

I found the most efficient way to level up as a Bright Wizard is PvP scenario's in your own group. If I can somehow get in a decent rotation with some non retarded folks, I can get 1500-2000 RP and over 20,000 XP per scenario run.

Saulbadguy
10-29-2008, 06:11 PM
I see. What class?

I found the most efficient way to level up as a Bright Wizard is PvP scenario's in your own group. If I can somehow get in a decent rotation with some non retarded folks, I can get 1500-2000 RP and over 20,000 XP per scenario run.

Do you get a lot of kills doing that? BW's are insanely overpowered, I think they will get a nerf soon.

I'm a black orc right now.

Delano
10-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Do you get a lot of kills doing that? BW's are insanely overpowered, I think they will get a nerf soon.

I'm a black orc right now.

Not as many kills, but since you aren't sharing the RP with an entire group, you get more RP. I don't get heals, but healers really don't concentrate on magic DPS anyway.

I just throw tons of DoT's out there and watch the RP flow out of my head.

BTW, do you know if both of those new classes are tanks? I think one is Empire and one is Dark Elf.

Saulbadguy
10-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Not as many kills, but since you aren't sharing the RP with an entire group, you get more RP. I don't get heals, but healers really don't concentrate on magic DPS anyway.

I just throw tons of DoT's out there and watch the RP flow out of my head.

BTW, do you know if both of those new classes are tanks? I think one is Empire and one is Dark Elf.

Yes both are tank.

KcMizzou
10-30-2008, 03:10 PM
I ended up getting a new comp. (Not just for this game, but I'll admit, it was a factor.)

Runs without a hitch now.

I'm working on a lvl 16 Marauder, on the badlands server. With many baby alts.

Delano
10-30-2008, 03:19 PM
I ended up getting a new comp. (Not just for this game, but I'll admit, it was a factor.)

Runs without a hitch now.

I'm working on a lvl 16 Marauder, on the badlands server. With many baby alts.

That looks like a fun class. I started playing with all destruction (including a marauder), but I find there are more options that I enjoy on Order.

I hope some of the order melee DPS get some love in the big patch coming up. Marauder and Witch Elf > anything order's got.

KCChiefsMan
10-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm still just a lvl 6 dark witch elf. I haven't got into it that much, but I do like it better than WoW I think

KCChiefsMan
11-09-2008, 01:15 AM
ok, I just got into MMO's and I like WAR way better than WoW I'm now a lvl 14 sorceress and she kicks ass

Delano
11-09-2008, 06:33 AM
ok, I just got into MMO's and I like WAR way better than WoW I'm now a lvl 14 sorceress and she kicks ass

Make good friends with a Magus and get ready to own scenarios.

KcMizzou
11-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Mourkain Temple's a blast.

But I hit rank 22 last night. :(

Saulbadguy
11-09-2008, 05:34 PM

Yeah - can't really "twink" it w/ PvP.

KCChiefsMan
11-09-2008, 11:38 PM

ya it is pretty fun. I was liking Khaines Embrace because toward the end I was dominating and now I'm back to the bottom

Delano
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM

Tier three scenarios are a lot of fun.

Tor Annoc is the one that gets run the most on my server, but it is far from my favorite. It's basically Mourkain Temple in a lava cave.

I'm excited for the changes coming in patch 1.0.5. Namely, a limit on how often scenarios 'pop' per time period.

KcMizzou
11-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Tier three scenarios are a lot of fun.

Tor Annoc is the one that gets run the most on my server, but it is far from my favorite. It's basically Mourkain Temple in a lava cave.

I'm excited for the changes coming in patch 1.0.5. Namely, a limit on how often scenarios 'pop' per time period.Yeah... that's the main pop on my server as well. I play destro... and the main complaint is that some (mainly IB's) don't even try to fight... they just use knock back to send people into the lava.

I've yet to try it out myself, though.

Delano
11-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah... that's the main pop on my server as well. I play destro... and the main complaint is that some (mainly IB's) don't even try to fight... they just use knock back to send people into the lava.

I've yet to try it out myself, though.

Definitely. I think every class does knockback. Often, I see zealots come running in kamakaze style to knock folks into the lava. I personally save my morale knockbacks for top ranked (over 30) tanks or healers.

Buck
11-13-2008, 02:41 PM
I dont know anything about this game, but it is the Gold Box Deal on Amazon today...

Normal Price: $49.99
Yesterdays Price: $44.99
Todays Price: $25.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

KCChiefsMan
11-14-2008, 02:08 AM
everyone who plays this game outta get on the same server.

wilas101
11-14-2008, 07:10 AM
I just started playing and have a witch hunter on azazel and various destruction toons on sylvania.

I never thought I'd care for the pvp aspect as I've never been a pvp type player in any other game. It's quite fun though..... provided you get into a group with people that have a bit of common sense. I'm still under 10 on all the characters though so I'm hopeful that will improve as I level up.

KCChiefsMan
11-14-2008, 03:36 PM
I just started playing and have a witch hunter on azazel and various destruction toons on sylvania.

I never thought I'd care for the pvp aspect as I've never been a pvp type player in any other game. It's quite fun though..... provided you get into a group with people that have a bit of common sense. I'm still under 10 on all the characters though so I'm hopeful that will improve as I level up.

ya my mistake was that I kept making new characters, but now I'm sticking with my Sorceress and got up to lvl 17

Delano
11-14-2008, 03:41 PM
ya my mistake was that I kept making new characters, but now I'm sticking with my Sorceress and got up to lvl 17

In all honesty, it doesn't matter if you have a shit ton of characters right now. With the patches and class changes that are sure to come, your main character may be nerfed. I'm not taking anything over 30 until patch 1.1 gets worn in.

KCChiefsMan
11-14-2008, 03:57 PM
In all honesty, it doesn't matter if you have a shit ton of characters right now. With the patches and class changes that are sure to come, your main character may be nerfed. I'm not taking anything over 30 until patch 1.1 gets worn in.

really? what's going on with the new patch?

Delano
11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
really? what's going on with the new patch?

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=434

They are also adding two new tank classes. One dark elf and one empire.

wilas101
11-17-2008, 10:05 AM
http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=434

They are also adding two new tank classes. One dark elf and one empire.

is there a date for that patch?

(I'm at work and have been blocked from gaming sites by the IT nazis)

KcMizzou
11-17-2008, 03:48 PM
I played a disciple of khaine to rank 9 last night. Lots of fun. I don't think I've ever played another class quite like it.

Delano
11-17-2008, 07:15 PM
I played a disciple of khaine to rank 9 last night. Lots of fun. I don't think I've ever played another class quite like it.

I thought about rolling a Warrior Priest because I heard they are going to rock out after 1.0.5 but I've already got 4 characters I'm working on. I guess they are the only hybrid melee-healer class on the order side. Archmage and Shaman being range-healer hybrid, and of course zealot and rune priest are pure healers.

One thing I can tell you is that I HATE trying to kill good DoK's with all of my characters except the BW, however I think their survivability goes down a bit in tier four.

As far as the patch release date - I heard the time period and subsequently forgot!

KCChiefsMan
11-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Ok I have a lvl 19 Sorc in Chaos Wastes. This server is freaking dead right now with the new WoW out.

So I made a new guy in the server with the most people. Skull Throne
working on a Witch Hunter this time, fun character to play with after a couple of hours I'm up to lvl 6.

anybody on any of these servers?

wilas101
11-18-2008, 07:13 AM
Ok I have a lvl 19 Sorc in Chaos Wastes. This server is freaking dead right now with the new WoW out.

So I made a new guy in the server with the most people. Skull Throne
working on a Witch Hunter this time, fun character to play with after a couple of hours I'm up to lvl 6.

anybody on any of these servers?

afraid I'm not. My destruction folk are on sylvania and my order toons are on azazel.

Delano
11-18-2008, 08:33 AM
My order characters are all your base are belong to us on the Dark Crag server.

I'd roll a very casual character on a common server if there is enough interest on chiefsplanet. We could probably make a well rounded party if we planned it.

KCChiefsMan
11-18-2008, 02:10 PM
My order characters are all your base are belong to us on the Dark Crag server.

I'd roll a very casual character on a common server if there is enough interest on chiefsplanet. We could probably make a well rounded party if we planned it.

I think that would be fun, I'd do it

Delano
12-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Big patch today.

I received the reward to play one of the new careers early, but I don't think I am rolling one at the moment.

A lot of the bugs that irritated me are now "fixed." I hated the morale lag, especially on instant heals.