PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Goal Line Blitz - Whiney Player/Agents

Vegas_Dave
08-08-2008, 06:56 PM
So on the non chiefsplanet team that I GM (Newfoundland Lions - Canadian AAA - there are a few chiefplaneteers on this team though), I have had the fun situation of a whiney player/agent.

Our weakest player, our lvl 13 kicker (average lvl of our starters is around 25 or so) got an expansion team of his own shortly after we signed him. Well, he wants all of his players on his team. I can understand this.

He PM'd me asking for his release and offering trades simultaneously as well.

I PMd him back saying, sorry but we cannot afford the chemistry hits of releasing (and signing another kicker) or trading him would incur. He then DEMANDS that we release him.

So I go look at his team - the team mascot is Brett Favre... which makes me chuckle.

Needless to say, I told him that there was no way that I was going to oblige him. He is signed to the end of the season and we are not going to release him under any circumstances.

Whiney lil *****

Cave Johnson
08-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Be sure to clown him for his 27 stamina. That's just absurd for a kicker.

Vegas_Dave
08-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Be sure to clown him for his 27 stamina. That's just absurd for a kicker.

See thats whats great about it.

His only retaliation at this point would be to train on intense all the time to make his player not fuly recharge his energy each game in hopes that we would sign another kicker because his guy is too low.

However, with his stamina that high, he only gets down to 94 energy each game, so even on intense, he is fully recharged each game which just makes him keep getting better quicker anyways!

muhahahaha

RustShack
08-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Rusty Shack, level 10 CB... I'm a 4th stringer on the team I'm on.. so pick me up!

Braincase
08-10-2008, 07:10 AM
The bothers have put Icy Hot in his jock strap... didn'y know they made 'em that small.