PDA

View Full Version : Video Games NCAA 09 online dynasty started by HC Chief

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Lzen
05-31-2009, 04:11 PM
OK bro NC game. 4:30 eastern time waddya say?? 5:30? I'm getting on now to check for you. If you're on we gonna get it on.

Psst. I think you're gonna win.
Heh, I just now checked in. Been working on my kitchen. Took me probably over an hour just to assemble this damn new table saw. :cuss: Instructions were all over the fuggin' place.

Anyhoo, I got someone coming over to help me hang one more wall cabinet. Then I gotta run over to the bank. Then I will check back in. Probably won't be online until about 5:30-6:00pm Central.

KCChiefsMan
05-31-2009, 04:13 PM
so when NCAA Football 2010 comes out, I want to get in on an online franchise with you guys!

Lzen
05-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Sounds good.

beach tribe
05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
I gotta take off again Lzen. We'll get his thing done, but I can't do it tonight.

Oh, and I'm TN in the 2010 game. Man oh Man, I hope they didn't Maddenize the new one. If they did, you can count me out. I really hope they just improved on this one, and didn't take the Madden engine. They RUINED Madden.

How's the new kitchen looking? Turning out like you wanted?

Lzen
05-31-2009, 06:39 PM
I gotta take off again Lzen. We'll get his thing done, but I can't do it tonight.

Oh, and I'm TN in the 2010 game. Man oh Man, I hope they didn't Maddenize the new one. If they did, you can count me out. I really hope they just improved on this one, and didn't take the Madden engine. They RUINED Madden.

It's okay. The wife came home from work and wants to go out to dinner and a movie. We'll try tomorrow, I guess.

The kitchen is coming along slowly (but surely). It should turn out pretty good. I mean, for a weekend Joe type of re-modeler that I am. Of course, we can't do everything we want - working on a budget. But I'm just glad to be getting the cabinets in finally. Been without a sink and dish washer a little while. Boy does that suck.

J Diddy
05-31-2009, 07:19 PM

beach at the rate youre going 2010 will be out before we get through the offseason

Lzen
06-01-2009, 08:22 AM
beach at the rate youre going 2010 will be out before we get through the offseason

:LOL:

Lzen
06-01-2009, 04:18 PM
beach tribe,
when you wanna do this thing? Check your PMs.

Lzen
06-01-2009, 08:03 PM
bt, I really want to play you. But man, we need to get this done so we can advance the dynasty. I am gonna have decide soon on whether to put you on auto pilot just so that we can get this thing going. What say you? I understand that you got a great girl and all. Won't she allow you about 40 minutes to play a game? :)

J Diddy
06-02-2009, 12:36 AM
bt, I really want to play you. But man, we need to get this done so we can advance the dynasty. I am gonna have decide soon on whether to put you on auto pilot just so that we can get this thing going. What say you? I understand that you got a great girl and all. Won't she allow you about 40 minutes to play a game? :)
What Lzen is trying to politely tell you is to hurry the fuck up. You're holding everyone up.

KcGopher
06-02-2009, 05:45 AM

:whip:

Lzen
06-02-2009, 12:59 PM
beach tribe,
We gotta do this thing today sometime. Tell me when you're available. Otherwise, I will have to put Tennessee on auto pilot. And believe me when I say that I really don't want to have to do that.

Lzen
06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Hey diddy, I got some more players for the feedback dynasty. Just a couple for the shredder dynasty but I will work on that some more later. Anyhoo, several new players shall make this fun.

J Diddy
06-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey diddy, I got some more players for the feedback dynasty. Just a couple for the shredder dynasty but I will work on that some more later. Anyhoo, several new players shall make this fun.

cool, i think im done til the offseason in it just let me know when you want to do the offseason

Lzen
06-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Ok, I'm just starting to watch Taken. When it's done, I am gonna play the game whether or not beach tribe is online.

Lzen
06-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Well, 66-14. Not much of a game. Wish bt had been around. Oh well. Kansas Jayhawks - 2 time defending National Champions!

Kansas - 515 total yards
Tennessee - 151 total yards

I'll put up a couple highlights in a while. On to the offseason.

Lzen
06-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Wow, my QB, Charles Stone finishes his career with over 10k passing yards. That's unheard of in college ball.

J Diddy
06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
well, fwiw, I think you did the right thing

1 game to play and dude holds up everything.

There's been a 2 day game rule since the beginning, and you still gave more days after that.

beach tribe
06-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Damn guys, Im sorry. On Monday the 1st they told me on Tuesday the 2nd I would be flying to Nagasaki for a job. Im not gonna be back until next tuesday. All I ask is that you dont skip the switching positions off season task until I get back. Again Im sorry, but it slipped my mind with all this stuff going on. Ill post some pics when I get back. Later dudes. Oh and BTW Lzen congrats on the title. Those TN boys needed an ass whoopin, they were getting way too cocky. LOL. If we get another season in before 2010 comes out. They will have their revenge.

beach tribe
06-06-2009, 12:16 AM
well, fwiw, I think you did the right thing

1 game to play and dude holds up everything.

There's been a 2 day game rule since the beginning, and you still gave more days after that.
Completely agree that he did the right thing. Didnt mean to hold everyone up sorry again, but Im 12 times zones away.

J Diddy
06-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Completely agree that he did the right thing. Didnt mean to hold everyone up sorry again, but Im 12 times zones away.

Understandable.

I'm happy that you're not upset by his decision. I agree with it, that's all.

Lzen
06-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Ok, that makes sense. Duty calls. I understand that completely. It just would have been nice to know. But I guess you had a lot of stuff going on and this slipped your mind. Not a problem, though.

I think we can get in another season before 2010. So perhaps we will see each other in the title game again. Of course, that may be difficult with these new players.

BTW, I am giving everyone 2 days to do each offseason recruiting task. If my calculations are correct, that would put us at position changes on Friday the 12th. Are you coming back this Tuesday (the 9th) or next Tuesday (the 16th)?

Lzen
06-06-2009, 09:08 AM
beach tribe,
Another wrinkle to add. I just accidentally chose to advance to the next part of the offseason instead of just the next recruiting week - recruiting week 3. Well, that puts us at position changes right now. So, here is what we can do. If you get back this Tuesday, I will wait until then to advance. If it is next Tuesday, we are going to go on to the next step (sry dude, that's a whole week and a half for us to just wait).

KcGopher
06-06-2009, 10:27 AM
how are things looking in the feedback league? i noticed you added several new players. are you trying to lure the gopher back in for another season? :hmmm:

Lzen
06-06-2009, 09:30 PM
how are things looking in the feedback league? i noticed you added several new players. are you trying to lure the gopher back in for another season? :hmmm:

Heh, nah. Diddy asked me to recruit some players. Made sense since we would only have 2 players otherwise. Of course, you are more than welcome to stick around. ;)

Lzen
06-08-2009, 07:18 AM
beach tribe, did you see my post? Are coming back this Tuesday or next Tuesday? If I don't hear from you by this evening (9 hours from now), I will advance the dynasty.

beach tribe
06-14-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm really sorry guys. When I got back from japan I had to turnn around and fly out again this time to portland, OR. And will be flying sraight to San diego from there. Business has picked up and I'm not gonna be around. That suck too this is my season I was building to dammit. I really wish I could play maybe I can get my xbx before the season started. I guess put me on auto until I can get in
I'll let you guys know when I can get in.
Damn. Miss my woman, and my football fix

Lzen
06-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Np, beach tribe. Week 2 starts tonight. Hopefully, you won't have too many losses by the time you get back. :D

KcGopher
06-16-2009, 12:43 AM
in the feedback league (Missouri) i noticed the 2nd best player on my team is a freshman (91 ovr). How is that possible? i think this is the first time i've seen a true freshman rated that high. :eek:

Lzen
06-16-2009, 09:14 AM
in the feedback league (Missouri) i noticed the 2nd best player on my team is a freshman (91 ovr). How is that possible? i think this is the first time i've seen a true freshman rated that high. :eek:

You cheated?

:p

Lzen
07-02-2009, 05:14 PM
BTW, Diddy. Your KState team in the feedback dynasty is ranked #2. They beat Texas (a human team) the last game. Now they have to face #1 Kansas, who already beat MU.

KCChiefsMan
07-03-2009, 12:54 AM
you guys still planning on running a new dynasty with 2010?

KcGopher
07-03-2009, 08:05 AM
You cheated?
:p

cheatting will be when i find a way to i bring him over to NCAA '10 :)

KcGopher
07-03-2009, 08:09 AM
BTW, Diddy. Your KState team in the feedback dynasty is ranked #2. They beat Texas (a human team) the last game. Now they have to face #1 Kansas, who already beat MU.

that win against MU doesnt count. or should at least have an asterisk. ;)
what was the score? did my boys even make it a good game?

Lzen
07-03-2009, 05:32 PM
you guys still planning on running a new dynasty with 2010?

Yes.

Lzen
07-03-2009, 05:33 PM

ROFL

I think they made it respectable for awhile. I don't really recall what was the score. I will check that later.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-03-2009, 06:21 PM
I assume this is a 360 deal?

J Diddy
07-04-2009, 04:34 AM

Well that's good. Unfortunately I decided to wait until 2010 comes out then I'll get back in.

Lzen
07-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Well that's good. Unfortunately I decided to wait until 2010 comes out then I'll get back in.

Yeah, I figured that was what you are going to do. Just thought I would let you know that you built a pretty damn good team. Too bad you can't play 'em.

Lzen
07-04-2009, 09:57 AM
I assume this is a 360 deal?

Yep.

Lzen
07-04-2009, 10:22 AM

MU jumped out to a 14-0 lead. It was tied 14-14 at halftime. KU was up 28-24 at the start of the 4th quarter.
Great teams know how to finish. :D

Final KU 45 MU 24

KcGopher
07-04-2009, 11:42 AM
MU jumped out to a 14-0 lead. It was tied 14-14 at halftime. KU was up 28-24 at the start of the 4th quarter.

Final KU 45 MU 24

well congrats on breaking their 50+ game win streak.
NCAA 10 is only a couple of weeks away. i hope you'll be done with that season and ready to start a new dynasty. however, if Madden's online franchise mode is actually as good as it looks, come late August i'll be playing that instead. your thoughts?

KcGopher
07-04-2009, 11:48 AM

Final KU 45 MU 24

it was a good thing i left the league. one more undefeated season and i'm possitve you guys would have UNC'd me. ROFL

beach tribe
07-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Hey guys. Just checking in. I miss playing ball with you guys, but I'm taking advantage of this flood of work while I can. It's been really slow before now. I'm in TN right now visiting my folks, but have a job in Singapore when my vacation is over. I'll be done by the time 2010 comes out. We should start a Madden franchise too if it has one. No matter how shitty it is.

Lzen
07-05-2009, 12:10 PM
it was a good thing i left the league. one more undefeated season and i'm possitve you guys would have UNC'd me. ROFL

Naw. I'm fairly confident that my team would have been good enough to take you this year. I came very, very close last year at the end of the game at Columbia, if you recall.

As for NCAA 2010, I plan to get it. Hopefully the day it comes out. I got dibs on KU again. :D They better make that team good this year, damn it. Desmon Briscoe is not 80 speed. :shake:

Madden, who knows? I might pick up that game when it comes out in August. But I'm still undecided. I was disappointed with 08 and not that impressed with 09. I'm hoping they will do something this year. Wish 2k still made an NFL game....sigh.

KcGopher
07-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Naw. I'm fairly confident that my team would have been good enough to take you this year. I came very, very close last year at the end of the game at Columbia, if you recall.

As for NCAA 2010, I plan to get it. Hopefully the day it comes out. I got dibs on KU again. :D They better make that team good this year, damn it. Desmon Briscoe is not 80 speed. :shake:

Madden, who knows? I might pick up that game when it comes out in August. But I'm still undecided. I was disappointed with 08 and not that impressed with 09. I'm hoping they will do something this year. Wish 2k still made an NFL game....sigh.

i loved 2K5. i think it's sad that Madden is just now doing some of the things that were done in 2K5. :rolleyes:

J Diddy
07-06-2009, 03:05 AM

Dude, you were one of the guys saying he was gonna quit if mecca won another championship. In fact you were one of the first ones.

I hope you're not trying to apply some sort of double standard.

Lzen
07-06-2009, 08:40 AM
When is 2010 supposed to be released?

chiefs1111
07-06-2009, 08:44 AM
When is 2010 supposed to be released?

July 14th

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Yep.

Sucks for me. Have fun guys!

Lzen
07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Sucks for me. Have fun guys!

I was a Sony guy, but when I went next gen., most people I knew had a 360. The choice was obvious for me.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
I was a Sony guy, but when I went next gen., most people I knew had a 360. The choice was obvious for me.

Yeah that's how it usually plays out for me. I had a 360 but dumped it when PS3 came out. I may get another one of these days just so I can play in these deals. I miss them.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
I don't see anyone rushing to snatch up the UW Huskies either. :D

KcGopher
07-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Dude, you were one of the guys saying he was gonna quit if mecca won another championship. In fact you were one of the first ones.

I hope you're not trying to apply some sort of double standard.

not at all

Simply Red
07-06-2009, 04:14 PM
WAIT!!! so nobody has selected UNC?!:spock:

Lzen
07-08-2009, 08:53 AM
WAIT!!! so nobody has selected UNC?!:spock:

Mecca had UNC when he was in the dynasty for awhile.