PDA

View Full Version : Video Games NCAA 09 online dynasty started by HC Chief

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mecca
08-28-2008, 11:05 PM
If you guys have a WR with any kind of speed/break tackle rating like a good returner......learn how to use the WR screen I have Ronald Johnson on the Heisman list and half his catches are WR screen passes.

J Diddy
08-28-2008, 11:36 PM
That sucks. He was my only user game left. Hopefully, one of you will make it to the BCS title game.

I doubt it will be me, but I wish it could be

I want a rematch

Mecca
08-28-2008, 11:54 PM
I doubt it will be me, but I wish it could be

I want a rematch

Dude....you have to play Ohio State every year......they're harder the 2nd year...

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Dude....you have to play Ohio State every year......they're harder the 2nd year...

they'll be at my place next year

Mecca
08-29-2008, 12:06 AM
they'll be at my place next year

I'm just going to say this, I lead the nation in total defense the first year I was #1 in everything...they scored 42 points on me, I literally had to score every time I had the ball.....

Terrell Pryor and Brandon Saine>Chris Wells....it was extremely hard, their defense is worse but their offense is a million times better.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm just going to say this, I lead the nation in total defense the first year I was #1 in everything...they scored 42 points on me, I literally had to score every time I had the ball.....

Terrell Pryor and Brandon Saine>Chris Wells....it was extremely hard, their defense is worse but their offense is a million times better.

I will win[/namath]

Mecca
08-29-2008, 12:21 AM
Did you finally get some commits? Recruiting becomes alot easier once you get half your board signed you have alot of time for say 10 guys.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Did you finally get some commits? Recruiting becomes alot easier once you get half your board signed you have alot of time for say 10 guys.

I've got 4 (5 star tackle, 4 star qb, ss, hb, wr) plus 3 or 4 4 stars getting ready to go probably by the next week

I'm just focusing hard on the ones who are getting recruited hard elsewhere

Mecca
08-29-2008, 12:46 AM
I've got 4 (5 star tackle, 4 star qb, ss, hb, wr) plus 3 or 4 4 stars getting ready to go probably by the next week

I'm just focusing hard on the ones who are getting recruited hard elsewhere

Do you have any soft commits or do any guys on your board have softs to other schools? If they do you need to really work those guys you can lose/steal a soft commit.

If you have a soft commit on a guy and he has a visit with another school coming up you're screwed unless you can get him to commit before he goes. They will almost always switch to the other school. But you can steal them using that same logic.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Do you have any soft commits or do any guys on your board have softs to other schools? If they do you need to really work those guys you can lose/steal a soft commit.

If you have a soft commit on a guy and he has a visit with another school coming up you're screwed unless you can get him to commit before he goes. They will almost always switch to the other school. But you can steal them using that same logic.

I have 1 soft but he's already visited I'm full bar on him, just can't push him over the edge

Mecca
08-29-2008, 01:03 AM
I have 1 soft but he's already visited I'm full bar on him, just can't push him over the edge

You have how many Very Highs? I know you have his Most at this point....you need to do 3 hard sells or an hour quick call which will give you 2.....if you manual call him, thinking he's THAT important....hard sell any very high you are elite at and his most unless you are below excellent at it, if that is the case just sell the ones you are elite at, even if it means selling one twice.

Hard selling is the most important thing.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 07:18 AM
That sucks. He was my only user game left. Hopefully, one of you will make it to the BCS title game.

I'm still holding out hope. :D

Lzen
08-29-2008, 07:20 AM
D'OH! Lzen progressed the week while I was in the middle of my game. I had three INT returns for a TD. Oh well, my D is still #2 overall; and the CPU simmed a better score for me ;)

Really? Aw man, that sucks. Didn't mean to leave ya behind. Just hadn't heard anything from you.

Ok everyone, the league is scheduled to advance on Sunday. Of course, if everyone gets their games and recruiting in before then, we will advance sooner.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 07:22 AM

I got one 4 star, 3 three stars, and one 2 star so far.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Wait a minute. okcchief, you may get a chance to play HC. Last I recall, WV was undeafeated.

beach tribe
08-29-2008, 07:58 AM
You Know what this recruiting shit is pissing me off.

I had the #2 WR in the co. LOCKED up. I was mm away from the end of the interest meter. No one else was over half way. I come back that next week, and the guy is hard committed to Mich. WTF? IT's OK because the ATH I got turns out to be wr but still. That's BS. Also I had screwed up, and forgotten how bad I need a punter. I was only half interest on the best one available, and clemson was almost at the end. I call him once, and all of a sudden I'm in the running. Crazy.

beach tribe
08-29-2008, 08:04 AM
I've got about 8 guys committed. nothing under a 4 star. 5 star LBs out the yin. #1 ATH #3 WR #1 MLB #3 OLB

I'ts funny because I have 5 star hard hitting safety, but I check his attributes, and he's got no power or tackling.? I don't get it. And how the hell is UCLA rated #2.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 09:04 AM
So the recruiting is a little jacked. Still, just as in real life, you aren't going to be able to snag everybody you recruit.

beach tribe
08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
So the recruiting is a little jacked. Still, just as in real life, you aren't going to be able to snag everybody you recruit.

Oh I hear ya. I love this on line dynasty. The game play is a little better since the patch too. Now I can actually be proud when I break a big punt return.

Not bitchin. I think the game is the best football out there.

Just wish I had a shot at the title.

Maybe next year. I may have been close if I hadn't got skipped in my first game against OU, but there's no gaurantee i would've won. Probably wouldn't have actually.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 09:49 AM
Next year should be more fun. I am enjoying it and I'm getting better, too. Plus, I think I will get better talent as the seasons go by.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 09:52 AM
D'OH! Lzen progressed the week while I was in the middle of my game. I had three INT returns for a TD. Oh well, my D is still #2 overall; and the CPU simmed a better score for me ;)

I just thought of something else that is weird. I didn't know that you were online. Usually, I know. I guess I need to double check next time. What happened, exactly? Did it tell you in the middle of the game that the week had been advanced? Or did it tell you after the game when your game data was being uploaded?

Mecca
08-29-2008, 01:01 PM
You Know what this recruiting shit is pissing me off.

I had the #2 WR in the co. LOCKED up. I was mm away from the end of the interest meter. No one else was over half way. I come back that next week, and the guy is hard committed to Mich. WTF? IT's OK because the ATH I got turns out to be wr but still. That's BS. Also I had screwed up, and forgotten how bad I need a punter. I was only half interest on the best one available, and clemson was almost at the end. I call him once, and all of a sudden I'm in the running. Crazy.

If their bar is over half full and they have an A+ visit there's a chance his bar will completely fill and he'll commit, that's why you should always be wary if you don't have a commit from the guy and he has a visit that week.

HC_Chief
08-29-2008, 02:09 PM
I just thought of something else that is weird. I didn't know that you were online. Usually, I know. I guess I need to double check next time. What happened, exactly? Did it tell you in the middle of the game that the week had been advanced? Or did it tell you after the game when your game data was being uploaded?

After.

I won 35-15 w/ 3INT TD returns ;-)

The sim gave me a 42-21 win. It's all good.

BTW, have you been sending messages? I have not received any.

I'm going to play my game for this week now. It's against a highly ranked team, so I may end up w/ a loss.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 02:16 PM
After.

I won 35-15 w/ 3INT TD returns ;-)

The sim gave me a 42-21 win. It's all good.

BTW, have you been sending messages? I have not received any.

I'm going to play my game for this week now. It's against a highly ranked team, so I may end up w/ a loss.

No, I haven't been sending any messages. I figured everyone could check in on the football at least once every 3 days. Do you need me to send a message?

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 02:27 PM
No, I haven't been sending any messages. I figured everyone could check in on the football at least once every 3 days. Do you need me to send a message?

I really don't think you need to babysit us, for christ sakes. If people can't check on a team they signed up to play in a league they deserve to get it simmed. We're talking every 3 days here folks.

Lzen
08-29-2008, 02:37 PM
I really don't think you need to babysit us, for christ sakes. If people can't check on a team they signed up to play in a league they deserve to get it simmed. We're talking every 3 days here folks.

I agree but I didn't want to sound like an asshole. ;) I don't think HC intended that anyway. I just figured if I hadn't heard from someone within that 3 days, I would just advance to the next week. I would expect the same if the situations were reversed.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 04:33 PM
I agree but I didn't want to sound like an asshole. ;) I don't think HC intended that anyway. I just figured if I hadn't heard from someone within that 3 days, I would just advance to the next week. I would expect the same if the situations were reversed.

that's the way it should be

Lzen
08-29-2008, 05:29 PM
that's the way it should be

Speaking of which, you have a game to play. ;)

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Speaking of which, you have a game to play. ;)

you just moved ahead last night didn't you?

HC_Chief
08-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Okay, so the patch has nerfed the passing game. It's great when on D, as you get a lot more INTs now, but it sucks when you actually want to pass.

Also, the penalties are a complete joke. It's 100% random bullshit... and the CPU almost NEVER gets one.

I see this version of NCAA is no different than '07, where the CPU can recover onsides kicks but players cannot. It REALLY pisses me off when I'm in onsides coverage formation and the CPU still gets it because the "hands team" stand around with their f*cking heads up their ass when the ball lands right in front of them.

If I could get my money back for this game, I definitely would. EA sports can suck a fat cock as far as I'm concerned. :grr:

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Okay, so the patch has nerfed the passing game. It's great when on D, as you get a lot more INTs now, but it sucks when you actually want to pass.

Also, the penalties are a complete joke. It's 100% random bullshit... and the CPU almost NEVER gets one.

I see this version of NCAA is no different than '07, where the CPU can recover onsides kicks but players cannot. It REALLY pisses me off when I'm in onsides coverage formation and the CPU still gets it because the "hands team" stand around with their f*cking heads up their ass when the ball lands right in front of them.

If I could get my money back for this game, I definitely would. EA sports can suck a fat cock as far as I'm concerned. :grr:

i've never had any of those problems

beach tribe
08-30-2008, 05:18 AM
Just wondering. Has anyone returned a kick for TD since the patch? I'm beginning to think it is now impossible.

Mecca
08-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Just wondering. Has anyone returned a kick for TD since the patch? I'm beginning to think it is now impossible.

You have to have a super fast guy or a RB doing it, it'sthe only way.

okcchief
08-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Wait a minute. okcchief, you may get a chance to play HC. Last I recall, WV was undeafeated.

Cool, I didn't notice.

HC_Chief
08-30-2008, 09:53 AM
i've never had any of those problems

The onsides kick one really pisses me off.

You must not change up your cadence/snap count. The CPU will give you a false start at least twice per game if you do. It does not matter if you are at home, after quieting the crowd, or on the road w/ the crowd roaring. It is 100% random... like pretty much every other penalty. Hell, I had a pick in the end zone last night (beat #5 Cincinnati 35-15) where my DB was all alone, and they called PI on him!? I could not frigging believe it. So, place the ball on the 2, and they walk in for the second TD. Then the CPU follows it up with a successful onsides kick, with my formation as onsides receive. I've had that shit happen multiple times with multiple teams, and now, with multiple versions of EA's shitty game.

It really sucks that EA has a monopoly on football games. Their games are complete arcade bullshit IMO.

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 03:20 PM

I haven't however, someone did to it to me:cuss:

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 03:21 PM
when we moving again?

Lzen
08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
when we moving again?

Still waiting on okcchief last I checked. Unless he played today.

Lzen
08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
BTW, J Diddy and Beach Tribe (and anyone else who might be interested)...

I run another online dynasty. The other players are my nephew and his friend and my son and his two friends. They are all teens and don't play their games much. My nephew was really into it at first. He seems to be pretty busy with real football lately, but I think he likes doing it. The other guys I don't know what their deals are.

If you guys would like to jump in, it would be fun and welcome. I would like to play against people more than CPUs.

The teams that are taken are KU, OU, Florida, LSU, Texas, & WVU. It would be best if we got people to join one of the two main conferences (B12, SEC), but that is not necessarily a requirement.

If any of you guys would like to have some more games to play, let me know and I'll add you. We advance every 2 days, btw.

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 07:55 PM

I run another online dynasty. The other players are my nephew and his friend and my son and his two friends. They are all teens and don't play their games much. My nephew was really into it at first. He seems to be pretty busy with real football lately, but I think he likes doing it. The other guys I don't know what their deals are.

If you guys would like to jump in, it would be fun and welcome. I would like to play against people more than CPUs.

The teams that are taken are KU, OU, Florida, LSU, Texas, & WVU. It would be best if we got people to join one of the two main conferences (B12, SEC), but that is not necessarily a requirement.

If any of you guys would like to have some more games to play, let me know and I'll add you. We advance every 2 days, btw.

I would love 2 play more games
I really don't know too much about the other teams but in keeping with your conference wishes I will go with ksu

just send me the invite

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Cool, I didn't notice.

dammit quit screwing around on here and play your game

:cuss:

beach tribe
08-30-2008, 08:02 PM

My gamer tag is RednGold4life. send me an invite. How far along are you?

I'll take TN.

Lzen
08-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Ok, I will invite you guys. It will be from gamertag feedback71.

Lzen
08-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Just noticed that my next game is against KSU. Fantastic! Shall we get it on tomorrow, J Diddy? KSU is 4-4, btw. This will be a more challenging team for you than Penn St.

Tennessee doesn't have any games against human controlled teams the rest of the way. Tennesse is 5-3.

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Just noticed that my next game is against KSU. Fantastic! Shall we get it on tomorrow, J Diddy? KSU is 4-4, btw. This will be a more challenging team for you than Penn St.

Tennessee doesn't have any games against human controlled teams the rest of the way. Tennesse is 5-3.

I can play anytime after 3

however still don't have invite

Lzen
08-30-2008, 09:31 PM
I can play anytime after 3

however still don't have invite

Really? I sent it half an hour ago.

beach tribe
08-30-2008, 09:33 PM

That's OK. I still want in.

Lzen
08-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh wait. I guess I already played KSU. Damn, that sucks. I wanted to play against a human. Oh well, the season is coming to a close and then we can get to the offseason stuff. I will definitely make sure we get some games against each other next season.

Lzen
08-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Oh, and another thing. Since the rest of those douchebags don't seem to care about playing their games, we can advance whenever you guys are ready. Check out your teams, do your weekly recruiting, etc. As soon as you guys set your team to read to advance, I will move to the next week.

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh wait. I guess I already played KSU. Damn, that sucks. I wanted to play against a human. Oh well, the season is coming to a close and then we can get to the offseason stuff. I will definitely make sure we get some games against each other next season.

are you KU?

I'm scheduled to play KU

beach tribe
08-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh, and another thing. Since the rest of those douchebags don't seem to care about playing their games, we can advance whenever you guys are ready. Check out your teams, do your weekly recruiting, etc. As soon as you guys set your team to read to advance, I will move to the next week.
Lets do it man. Everyone is ready except the same ole guys. What's his face(NOVOLDOP) is online. I sent him a message to play his game, and he still hasn't. We should move on.

beach tribe
08-30-2008, 11:20 PM

Man, I wish we could have gotten in there sooner. TN is 5-3, but they lost their last three. I don't really mind though no biggie. Preparing for next season. Only my recruits are nothing like in the shredder dynasty. I think I'm building a National champion over there. It's cool though. It's a different challenge. Thanks for bringing us in.

J Diddy
08-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Man, I wish we could have gotten in there sooner. TN is 5-3, but they lost their last three. I don't really mind though no biggie. Preparing for next season. Only my recruits are nothing like in the shredder dynasty. I think I'm building a National champion over there. It's cool though. It's a different challenge. Thanks for bringing us in.

Yeah I second everything PSU is gonna have a pretty good team next year but I'm gonna lose my star wr

Lzen
08-31-2008, 08:40 AM
are you KU?

I'm scheduled to play KU

Yeah, I got mixed up. I guess I already played that game against KSU. It doesn't show the score results when you go into play week, but it is show under the dynasty headquarters team screens.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Ok, time to move on.
okcchief needs to check in a little more often, it seems.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 08:45 AM

Yeah, it's funny how that works.
Kansas State is 7-2 and ranked #19 in our dynasty, but only 4-4 and unranked in the other one. And Nebraska is like 2-7 in our league and 6-3 in the other one. Sometimes I wonder just how random it is.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 09:10 AM
BTW, Since I saw that you guys did your recruiting and game (RnG), I advanced the other league, as well. ;)

okcchief
08-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Sorry guys, I had two fantasy drafts this weekend and watching college football. I thought I could play this morning. It hasn't been three days has it? The same old guys comment is bullshit. I have always played my games quick.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I got mixed up. I guess I already played that game against KSU. It doesn't show the score results when you go into play week, but it is show under the dynasty headquarters team screens.

vengeance will be mine:cuss:

you can't dodge me forever

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Sorry guys, I had two fantasy drafts this weekend and watching college football. I thought I could play this morning. It hasn't been three days has it? The same old guys comment is bullshit. I have always played my games quick.

now come on

you're not a first day player

however we'd wait i'm sure if you communicated

okcchief
08-31-2008, 10:13 AM
now come on

you're not a first day player

however we'd wait i'm sure if you communicated

If you would have looked I was using the EA draft tracker and doing a fantasy draft. Since I was drafting and getting shit faced with friends I didn't notice the one message that was sent. I was going to play first thing this morning but I didn't know you would advance first thing in the morning. Sorry, if I have shit to do besides come on this message board and play xbox somtimes. A set time on the advance day would be nice. If I have a user team to play I will message to set up a time to get it in before cutoff.

It's no big deal because I won the sim anyway, but don't act like I never check my shit and play my games or communicate.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 10:14 AM

You have been pretty good about playing your games. You should have said something to me and I would have waited until you played your game today. Sry. The good thing is that you're still undefeated and #1.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 10:15 AM
You have been pretty good about playing your games. You should have said something to me and I would have waited until you played your game today. Sry. The good thing is that you're still undefeated and #1.

I understand that but I think having til noon on advance day is a reasonable expectation.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 10:18 AM
It would be darn near impossible for me to set a specific time. Just remember, it is every 3 days. If I haven't heard from you within the first couple of days, I will probably sim at some point on the 3rd day. If that day falls on a weekend, it will probably be sometime in the morning. A weekday, usually it will be in the evening. Just a quick IM on Xbox Live letting me know your intentions will be good enough. ;)

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:19 AM
If you would have looked I was using the EA draft tracker and doing a fantasy draft. Since I was drafting and getting shit faced with friends I didn't notice the one message that was sent. I was going to play first thing this morning but I didn't know you would advance first thing in the morning. Sorry, if I have shit to do besides come on this message board and play xbox somtimes. A set time on the advance day would be nice. If I have a user team to play I will message to set up a time to get it in before cutoff.

It's no big deal because I won the sim anyway, but don't act like I never check my shit and play my games or communicate.

dude don't get pissy with me

there was a time when the other guy couldn't get a hold of you until the final day when he was unavailable and you showed up and got to play the computer, there was a week when you left without saying jack and they actually gave your team to someone else and then there was this

okcchief
08-31-2008, 10:19 AM
It would be darn near impossible for me to set a specific time. Just remember, it is every 3 days. If I haven't heard from you within the first couple of days, I will probably sim at some point on the 3rd day. If that day falls on a weekend, it will probably be sometime in the morning. A weekday, usually it will be in the evening. Just a quick IM on Xbox Live letting me know your intentions will be good enough. ;)

That works as long as I know what to expect.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Noon would be a good cutoff, I suppose. But I work on weekdays so that would be more like 5pm unless I am off work that day for some reason. ;) But we could just say noon and it will be no earlier. That is, unless everyone is caught up for the week and ready to advance, like this week appears to be after I play my game against Texas.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 10:22 AM

there was a time when the other guy couldn't get a hold of you until the final day when he was unavailable and you showed up and got to play the computer, there was a week when you left without saying jack and they actually gave your team to someone else and then there was this

I believe you got pissy with me to being with so I gave it right back. You might understand more if you had a life outside of this message board and xbox live. When you move out of mom and dads basement maybe that will occur.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Gentlemen, let's not argue. All of this would be much less complicated with just a little communication. No need to get angry at each other. This is growing pains in doing something like this. So, I say let's vote on the noon idea. I think that sounds like a good idea. The week will not be advanced the day of the deadline until at least noon. Sound good to everybody?

Lzen
08-31-2008, 10:25 AM
I believe you got pissy with me to being with so I gave it right back. You might understand more if you had a life outside of this message board and xbox live. When you move out of mom and dads basement maybe that will occur.

Heh, I am addicted to this game. I love it. Doesn't mean I spend all of my time on CP or the game. But when I buy a new game like this, I tend to get wrapped up in it for a while. ;) He's probably like me in that respect.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Gentlemen, let's not argue. All of this would be much less complicated with just a little communication. No need to get angry at each other. This is growing pains in doing something like this. So, I say let's vote on the noon idea. I think that sounds like a good idea. The week will not be advanced the day of the deadline until at least noon. Sound good to everybody?

I would never get angry on a message board. I will, however, put someone in place when they give their two cents on EVERTHING and it was never asked for.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:44 AM

first of all mother****er I am a father of 3 who works 50 hours a week and am married so don't play that shit to me I haven't lived with my parents in 17 years

I made a committment so I honor it, you should try that and don't get pissed off when we move on because everyone is waiting on your candy ass for 2 days

Second of all I didn't attack you, I merely stated the truth. You don't play the game on the first day. if you can't handle that statement nancy sounds to me like you need to grow up.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:00 AM
first of all mother****er I am a father of 3 who works 50 hours a week and am married so don't play that shit to me I haven't lived with my parents in 17 years

I made a committment so I honor it, you should try that and don't get pissed off when we move on because everyone is waiting on your candy ass for 2 days

Second of all I didn't attack you, I merely stated the truth. You don't play the game on the first day. if you can't handle that statement nancy sounds to me like you need to grow up.

Now this is someone who gets angry on a message board ROFL

If I have to play the first day shouldn't we advance everyday? Because what I saw that we would advance today and I woke up early to play my game. Therefore accusing me of ****ing off and not playing my games is complete bullshit. I wasn't given the amount of time agreed upon.

If a comment like living in your parents basement from a complete stranger gets to you then you are obviously a complete message board fag. Maybe you essentially have a three man league because you aren't giving people enough time to play their ****ing games.

You should really give your paycheck back if playing a game every three days isn't an issue when you work 50 hours a week. Either that or you might want to acknowledge your kids exsistance every once in awhile. Otherwise they may become you and you obviously hate your life when you focus so much on this shit. Is that going to get to you? It really shouldn't because I know jack shit about you and can only make assumptions based on your 12 year old mentality when posting.

If my behavior is out of line for being concerned on not being given the full time to play my game or wanting a clear definition on when to play my games then please just boot me immediately.

beach tribe
08-31-2008, 11:00 AM

Yeah, he stomped me week 1, about 20 min after i went offline.

My only loss might I add.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah, he stomped me week 1, about 20 min after i went offline.

My only loss might I add.

They are the ones that told me to play against the computer. I would have rather waited until we could play. I don't want to play computer games to be honest.

beach tribe
08-31-2008, 11:05 AM
If my behavior is out of line for being concerned on not being given the full time to play my game or wanting a clear definition on when to play my games then please just boot me immediately.

In week one we were going to wait till the next day, OR when everyone finished. You finished the week up for me.

beach tribe
08-31-2008, 11:07 AM
They are the ones that told me to play against the computer. I would have rather waited until we could play. I don't want to play computer games to be honest.

It's really not a big deal. Just sayin. Don't flip if it moves the third day. Although noon, on a weekend day would be about right.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:10 AM
In week one we were going to wait till the next day, OR when everyone finished. You finished the week up for me.

I did as I was told. I could have had them sim the game but you honestly have a better chance of me losing to the computer. Tennessee isn't beating Oklahoma in Norman in a computer simulation.

Like I said if I'm expected to play every ****ing day just tell me the time and I will be there. Outside of when I have work or plans as I don't have an xbox up my ass at all times like J Diddy.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:13 AM
It's really not a big deal. Just sayin. Don't flip if it moves the third day. Although noon, on a weekend day would be about right.

I didn't flip because it moved the third day. I flipped because I was being dogged in posts like I did this shit all the time. You could sim my games until the BCS and I would win. I already sim a good portion of them when I'm playing the computer because it's boring as hell.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 11:14 AM
Ok, we really need to set up a Penn St. vs Oklahoma matchup next season. :D

So, the only thing we now have to wait on is HC. I just noticed that he has not done his recruiting. Don't want to advance until he takes care of that or tells me to sim it.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 11:15 AM
I didn't flip because it moved the third day. I flipped because I was being dogged in posts like I did this shit all the time. You could sim my games until the BCS and I would win. I already sim a good portion of them when I'm playing the computer because it's boring as hell.

Heh. You should try playing with Kansas. It's not boring at all. It's very hard to win with KU.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Now this is someone who gets angry on a message board ROFL

If I have to play the first day shouldn't we advance everyday? Because what I saw that we would advance today and I woke up early to play my game. Therefore accusing me of ****ing off and not playing my games is complete bullshit. I wasn't given the amount of time agreed upon.

If a comment like living in your parents basement from a complete stranger gets to you then you are obviously a complete message board Rump Ranger. Maybe you essentially have a three man league because you aren't giving people enough time to play their ****ing games.

You should really give your paycheck back if playing a game every three days isn't an issue when you work 50 hours a week. Either that or you might want to acknowledge your kids exsistance every once in awhile. Otherwise they may become you and you obviously hate your life when you focus so much on this shit. Is that going to get to you? It really shouldn't because I know jack shit about you and can only make assumptions based on your 12 year old mentality when posting.

i act like 12 years old? LOL

you the one that got mad because I said you are not a first day player?a comment not intended to be offensive and then I even went so far as to say communicate and we would wait.
ROFL

You know nothing about me yet you attack my life? and I'm 12? you're such a busy man you ain't got 1 hour every 3 days? LOL

as far as you upsetting me that couldn't be farther from the truth, you know nothing about me or my family

all I know about you is "you're trying to put me in my place"ROFL
by insulting things you know nothing about

The only comment i made is something I do know something about is that you don't play your games on the first day and 3 occasions it has held up the league that is truth

Funny thing is the first thing you said was I always play my games on time and as soon as I brought that up I have no life, my family suffers etc.

nice deflection however

pull your panties out and don't take things so personal

beach tribe
08-31-2008, 11:16 AM

So, the only thing we now have to wait on is HC. I just noticed that he has not done his recruiting. Don't want to advance until he takes care of that or tells me to sim it.

What? do you mean move again today?

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:18 AM
i act like 12 years old? LOL

you the one that got mad because I said you are not a first day player?a comment not intended to be offensive and then I even went so far as to say communicate and we would wait.
ROFL

You know nothing about me yet you attack my life? and I'm 12? you're such a busy man you ain't got 1 hour every 3 days? LOL

as far as you upsetting me that couldn't be farther from the truth, you know nothing about me or my family

all I know about you is "you're trying to put me in my place"ROFL
by insulting things you know nothing about

The only comment i made is something I do know something about is that you don't play your games on the first day and 3 occasions it has held up the league that is truth

Funny thing is the first thing you said was I always play my games on time and as soon as I brought that up I have no life, my family suffers etc.

nice deflection however

pull your panties out and don't take things so personal

F A G

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 11:21 AM
F A G

and I'm 12

lol

here we'll speak to your intelligence:

I'm rubber and your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 11:30 AM
What? do you mean move again today?

when you up for another game

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:31 AM
and I'm 12

lol

here we'll speak to your intelligence:

I'm rubber and your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you
That was my favorite saying when I was 12.

The point of that post is just to show you aren't listening. The only thing you react to are insults.

I have 1 hour in three days to play my game but I wasn't given that time. I still don't understand your commentary since I was talking to the commissioner. Obviously you have to put your two cents on everything since you reply to ever post on the board 24 hours a day. Needless to say, you are annoying, I don't like what I know of you on this message board and could care less about your opinion. In fact, if I want your opinion I'll tell you what to say.

Any other repies from you just shows me that I'm getting to you and that I'm pretty much correct. I'll go play with my kid now since I have recruited and have THREE days to play my next game.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 11:33 AM
That was my favorite saying when I was 12.

The point of that post is just to show you aren't listening. The only thing you react to are insults.

I have 1 hour in three days to play my game but I wasn't given that time. I still don't understand your commentary since I was talking to the commissioner. Obviously you have to put your two cents on everything since you reply to ever post on the board 24 hours a day. Needless to say, you are annoying, I don't like what I know of you on this message board and could care less about your opinion. In fact, if I want your opinion I'll tell you what to say.

Any other repies from you just shows me that I'm getting to you and that I'm pretty much correct. I'll go play with my kid now since I have recruited and have THREE days to play my next game.

lol

I'm done with you.

your funnyROFL

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:36 AM
lol

I'm done with you.

your funnyROFL

win

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 11:46 AM
win

not even close

My post was not derogatory, you went that route. You then proceeded to insult me with little knowledge of what you were talking about. Then called me angry. The only thing I got upset about is your questioning my adulthood. Even that was temporary. Now I pity you because it appears in order to validate your existence you need a "win" from a total stranger that you insulted with no provocation on an internet bulletin board.. You can have it doesn't matter. At the end of the day I'm smiling quite large and quite content.

I on the other hand, merely stated facts, obviously that bothered you to the point of your blowup. I really don't care if you like me or not it doesn't matter.

I just find it amusing that you called me the child.

Here's a little quiz for you my little name caller what did I say that wasn't true?

beach tribe
08-31-2008, 12:01 PM
win

I hate to tell you this, but you're the one who looks like a childish fool.

It was OK until you start throwing insults.

I mean come on.

F A G? Only a childish moron would think he's won an argument after resorting to posts like this.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 12:33 PM

I mean come on.

F A G? Only a childish moron would think he's won an argument after resorting to posts like this.

so you want to catch a game or are you ducking me?

I needs me some revenge:)

HC_Chief
08-31-2008, 02:06 PM

Huh? I played my game. Weirdness. I'll go play it now; please don't advance until I mark ready to advance. Should be an hour or so.

HC_Chief
08-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Ahh, I did not see you had advanced. I did my recruiting; team has a bye. I've set ready to advance.

Lzen
08-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Ok, week is advanced.

okcchief,
I set Texas Tech on autopilot so that you can play your game. Everyone else is against CPU except KU (bye). Still plan to advance Wednesday unless we all get ready sooner.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 03:22 PM
Ok, week is advanced.

okcchief,
I set Texas Tech on autopilot so that you can play your game. Everyone else is against CPU except KU (bye). Still plan to advance Wednesday unless we all get ready sooner.

we've already advanced to a new week

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 04:36 PM
just out of curious is there a way to upload highlights?

would be kinda neat if a thread existed sort of like a youtube thread

Lzen
08-31-2008, 04:47 PM
just out of curious is there a way to upload highlights?

would be kinda neat if a thread existed sort of like a youtube thread

Yeah, I think you can upload 5 highlights to EA's servers. Not sure exactly how to do it, though.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I think you can upload 5 highlights to EA's servers. Not sure exactly how to do it, though.

I had a highlight reel game man, My DT swatted a ball down nickel back that was blitzing caught it and took off

punt return for td, kick return for td, 60 yard multiple broken tackle plays for tds

beat the poo out of Michigan state

Mecca
08-31-2008, 05:01 PM
If any of you guys want in on the dynasty let me know, I'll be sending invites later on.

HC_Chief
08-31-2008, 05:10 PM
If any of you guys want in on the dynasty let me know, I'll be sending invites later on.

I'm in. West Virginia.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
not even close

My post was not derogatory, you went that route. You then proceeded to insult me with little knowledge of what you were talking about. Then called me angry. The only thing I got upset about is your questioning my adulthood. Even that was temporary. Now I pity you because it appears in order to validate your existence you need a "win" from a total stranger that you insulted with no provocation on an internet bulletin board.. You can have it doesn't matter. At the end of the day I'm smiling quite large and quite content.

I on the other hand, merely stated facts, obviously that bothered you to the point of your blowup. I really don't care if you like me or not it doesn't matter.

I just find it amusing that you called me the child.

Here's a little quiz for you my little name caller what did I say that wasn't true?

The win is by posting that one word you had to reply again after you said you were done with me. You always have to get in the last word because you do care what people on a message board think about you. It's the only way you can validate your meaningless exsistance. I knew you couldn't let it drop. You can now go on with your rant about my childishness when your life revolves around video games and a message board.

The only fact is I wasn't given the time to play my game this week and you had to put your nose where it didn't belong.

okcchief
08-31-2008, 08:21 PM

I mean come on.

It's one word used to solicit a response that he gave me. I won the argument because I'm right, it has nothing to do with the post. The World sucks because people get so worked up over a word. **** political correctness. I don't care about how I look and you or anyone elses eyes on this board. I just came here to play some games with Chiefs fans and would just like a clear outline of the rules. And if I do misunderstand them tell me I missed the deadline and not because of my sorry track record. I missed one game with you because they didn't want me to wait for you play. Not sure how that is my fault.

That being said I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings over a message board. I really don't take this shit that seriously so I'm sorry to anyone who does. Even J Diddy.

Penn State still sucks balls.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 08:24 PM
The win is by posting that one word you had to reply again after you said you were done with me. You always have to get in the last word because you do care what people on a message board think about you. It's the only way you can validate your meaningless exsistance. I knew you couldn't let it drop. You can now go on with your rant about my childishness when your life revolves around video games and a message board.

The only fact is I wasn't given the time to play my game this week and you had to put your nose where it didn't belong.

:shake:

just let it go, I really didn't mean to offend you

JFC if anything I was trying to be helpful in that you are new to this board

We can bicker back and forth or we can move on

okcchief
08-31-2008, 08:28 PM
:shake:

just let it go, I really didn't mean to offend you

JFC if anything I was trying to be helpful in that you are new to this board

We can bicker back and forth or we can move on

cool with me

but i was never offended just wondering where the charcterization came from which is why I began to make off the wall comments about your character.

But Penn State still really sucks balls

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 08:34 PM
cool with me

but i was never offended just wondering where the charcterization came from which is why I began to make off the wall comments about your character.

But Penn State still really sucks balls

I don't think coastal carolina agrees with you

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP)—Hands on hips, Joe Paterno paced back and forth in the second half as he peered out from behind his thick, smoky glasses.
He couldn’t keep still, even with another milestone win at Penn State well in hand.
Evan Royster ran for three touchdowns and Derrick Williams had an 89-yard kickoff return for another score as Paterno tied Bobby Bowden atop the career wins list for major college coaches in the 22nd-ranked Nittany Lions’ 66-10 rout Saturday of Coastal Carolina.
JoePa, who opened his record 43rd season on the sideline, now has 373 career victories, just like Bowden, his good friend from Florida State. The Seminoles start their season next week.
“I haven’t even thought about it, and I’m not going to,” Paterno said about the milestone. “I can only say it so many times, it’s not a big deal to me.”

<TABLE class=ad_slug_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['iQmvBkwNBkY-']='&U=13ea4l3de%2fN%3diQmvBkwNBkY-%2fC%3d674272.12804535.13083460.1323516%2fD%3dSKY%2fB%3d5404999%2fV%3d1';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
Instead, he was focused on the Nittany Lions’ play on the field—and it was hard to get a good barometer against the overwhelmed Chanticleers, a Championship Subdivision team.
“I think so,” Paterno said when asked if his team played to his expectations, “as much as you can expect in an opening game like this.”
Coach David Bennett had joked earlier in the week that he hoped his team wouldn’t be “obliterated” by halftime. The score at the half was 38-7.
“Welcome to Big Ten football,” Bennett said. “Woo!”
At least there were a couple bright spots for the Chanticleers. Penn State’s defensive line was too quick and strong, so Coastal Carolina countered with quick, short passes and a no-huddle offense.
Quarterback Zach MacDowell did a good job early stepping up in the pocket to escape pressure, and there were audible gasps in sold-out Beaver Stadium when he found Trent Usher open on a crossing pattern for a 33-yard touchdown pass to get the Chanticleers within 14-7 with 13:38 left in the second quarter.
That was big news for a giddy team playing its first game against a Bowl Subdivision school.
“I just turned and kept running,” Usher said. “It was a great feeling, in front of 110,000 (fans). I’ll never do that again.
Unfortunately for Usher, the Nittany Lions then started pouring on the points.
Williams returned the ensuing kickoff for an 89-yard touchdown to give Penn State a 21-7 lead. The senior captain skipped away from E.J. Brown’s tackle at midfield before running untouched into the end zone, pointing his left index finger high into the air.
Penn State held the Chanticleers to a three-and-out on the next possession before quarterback Daryll Clark hit a wide-open Jordan Norwood backpedaling in the end zone for a five-yard TD pass and a 28-7 lead.
Clark, in his debut as Penn State’s starting QB, was 11-of-14 passing for 146 yards and the TD in limited action.
“When you first start, you want everything to go right,” Clark said. “I don’t think I got touched today.”
The offensive line dominated on the ground, too, paving the way for seven rushing TDs on the day. Royster finished with 64 yards on eight carries, while promising redshirt freshman Stephfon Green ran for 89 yards and two scores on 10 carries in his collegiate debut.
Penn State gained 594 yards on the afternoon, its highest total since getting 661 yards against Rutgers in 1995.
Coastal Carolina did manage to get 250 yards and 16 first downs on offense. MacDowell alternated at quarterback with starter William Richardson in the game and finished 5-of-9 passing for 67 yards and an interception. Usher had three catches for 50 yards.
It was the easy opening win that Nittany Lions fans expected in what could be Paterno’s last year on the sideline. This is the final year of JoePa’s contract, and he and school administrators have tabled talks about his future until after the season.
Both sides have also said that Paterno doesn’t need something in writing to keep coaching.
Bennett treasured his time on the same field as Paterno, calling both JoePa and Bowden “American heroes.” But the easygoing coach wished Coastal Carolina didn’t become a footnote in the Paterno-Bowden wins chase.
“That’s not part of good history,” Bennett said. “You’re the team that he beats to tie the record.”
Updated Aug

Mecca
08-31-2008, 08:53 PM
What are you guys arguing about...

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 09:54 PM
What are you guys arguing about...

just a misunderstanding

Mecca
08-31-2008, 09:55 PM
just a misunderstanding

LOL....eh I got over it you beat me once, I ****ed up. I should have still been able to win that game. I just got 0 breaks, in this game its screwy if momentum gets against you, you can't do anything.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 09:58 PM
LOL....eh I got over it you beat me once, I ****ed up. I should have still been able to win that game. I just got 0 breaks, in this game its screwy if momentum gets against you, you can't do anything.

wasn't about a game

Mecca
08-31-2008, 09:59 PM
wasn't about a game

Just arguing to argue?

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Just arguing to argue?

I think he felt as if I was calling him out so to speak about playing his games, i probably should have worded it better but eh

Mecca
08-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Ah.....so which one of you is leading the Heisman stuff?

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Ah.....so which one of you is leading the Heisman stuff?

spiller-clemson

royster is 5th right below mcknight

Mecca
08-31-2008, 10:07 PM
spiller-clemson

royster is 5th right below mcknight

I despise playing Clemson......despise it.....Spiller almost committed to SC back in the day, wish he had...

Spiller is one of my favorite players but I hate him on that game.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:10 PM
I despise playing Clemson......despise it.....Spiller almost committed to SC back in the day, wish he had...

I just beat some guy online with clemson who ran 2 plays screen to spiller and the heave ho
got so bad I'd look for pulling linemen if there weren't any I'd just start screaming back

imo patch pretty much fixed the heave ho unless your team starts with florida

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:26 PM

LOL
Mecca it's usc and Penn State in the rose bowl

okcchief
08-31-2008, 10:48 PM
Played game.

J Diddy
08-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Played game.

was that your last regular season game?

okcchief
08-31-2008, 11:50 PM
was that your last regular season game?

Still have to play Okie State.

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Still have to play Okie State.

I guess I got the short schedule, finished up with Michigan State tonight and then a bowl game

Mecca
09-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Big 10 really does finish before any other conference.

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Big 10 really does finish before any other conference.

all I know is uscs schedule was stacked i think it only had 1 bye week..14 games I think I only had 10

Mecca
09-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Hrm that's interesting.

Lzen
09-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Looks like we are just waiting on beach tribe to play his game and we are ready to move on to next week. I will be busy today so I will try to check in later today to see if that game has been played. If and when that gets done, I see no reason to wait. We will move to the next week.

BTW ( beach tribe and J. Diddy), I advanced the other dynasty. Seeing as how those guys haven't been getting online to do their dynasty stuff for 2-3 weeks, I didn't see any reason to wait on them. New week is here. beach tribe, you have a bye week. J Diddy has a game against Nebraska.

Mecca
09-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Anyone that asked to join my dynasty in this thread that doesn't look at the other thread, invites have been sent.

Lzen
09-03-2008, 04:47 PM
beach tribe,
I am going to assume the dynasty that you are wanting to stop participation in is the last one that you signed up to - feedback71's dynasty. I will just go ahead and sim the week then.

okcchief
09-04-2008, 12:55 AM
I got my game in tonight. Luckily, I was able to recover from three first quarter picks. I don't know what the hell was going on.

Mecca
09-04-2008, 12:58 AM
I got my game in tonight. Luckily, I was able to recover from three first quarter picks. I don't know what the hell was going on.

Are you going to accept my dynasty invite for you....you still have time to do your preseason shit.

beach tribe
09-04-2008, 03:25 AM
beach tribe,
I am going to assume the dynasty that you are wanting to stop participation in is the last one that you signed up to - feedback71's dynasty. I will just go ahead and sim the week then.

Yeah, that's correct. Sorry dude. Just don't have time for all three.

Lzen
09-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Thought I would check in before heading off to work. I see that all our active players have taken care of their business. I will go ahead and advance so you guys can get on to the conference championships or whatever.

Lzen
09-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Yeah, that's correct. Sorry dude. Just don't have time for all three.

No problem. It's understandable. I would rather you tell us that straight up than make everyone wait and wonder.

J Diddy
09-04-2008, 05:55 PM
No problem. It's understandable. I would rather you tell us that straight up than make everyone wait and wonder.

how many of us are playing the feedback 71 dynasty?

Lzen
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
how many of us are playing the feedback 71 dynasty?

Heh, just 2 of us right now. I know my son (feedback71 - OU) will play if it's against a human opponent.

My nephew (Savage Breezy) has been busy with school starting and his HS football team. But I know he loves this game. I did play a game online against him the other night. I think he might get back into it once he gets a little more settled in with school and football.

The other guys I think just pussed out. What I mean by that is that they said they wanted in, but COD4 is all they ever play. I see them online sometimes and they are always playing COD4.

I can arrange the non con next year to have the 4 of us play each other as much as possible. :)
BTW, just waiting on you to do recruiting to advance.

J Diddy
09-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Heh, just 2 of us right now. I know my son (feedback71 - OU) will play if it's against a human opponent.

My nephew (Savage Breezy) has been busy with school starting and his HS football team. But I know he loves this game. I did play a game online against him the other night. I think he might get back into it once he gets a little more settled in with school and football.

The other guys I think just pussed out. What I mean by that is that they said they wanted in, but COD4 is all they ever play. I see them online sometimes and they are always playing COD4.

I can arrange the non con next year to have the 4 of us play each other as much as possible. :)
BTW, just waiting on you to do recruiting to advance.

would you be offended if I stepped away from this, with meccas dynasty plus the original one plus the lack of players it might be the thing to do

Lzen
09-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah, that's cool J. Diddy.

Lzen
09-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Speaking of that feedback71 dynasty.

That dynasty is unique. I get to play in the Big 12 Championship game in Kansas City, Texas.
ROFL

Lzen
09-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Well, I see no reason to wait. Might as well advance.
okcchief, I am assuming that you will have the CPU take care of your recruiting as you usually do.

beach tribe
09-06-2008, 12:41 PM
This dynasty is ready to roll after I won the SEC championship 70-14.

I'm praying it's enough to get me in the NC game. Currently 4th. I doubt it.

Lzen
09-06-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't even know if HC (West Virginia) will get to the NC game. And what is up with Ball State (it is BSU, IIRC) being ranked that high? :shake:

beach tribe
09-06-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't even know if HC (West Virginia) will get to the NC game. And what is up with Ball State (it is BSU, IIRC) being ranked that high? :shake:

Has it moved yet?

J Diddy
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Lzen the shredder 71 league is ready to advance

Lzen
09-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Did HC play his game? I haven't been on since earlier today.

Lzen
09-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Ok, I advanced to bowl week1 1 and then bowl week 2 (since nobody had a game on bowl week 1). The only game for us in bowl week 2 is mine, Kansas in the Texas Bowl. Then, most of you guys play in bowl week 3. The good news is that the national championship is West Virginia and Oklahoma. I might not get my game played until tomorrow. I'm kind of busy this evening. But most likely I will get it done tomorrow morning and then advance to bowl week 3.

HC_Chief
09-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Ok, I advanced to bowl week1 1 and then bowl week 2 (since nobody had a game on bowl week 1). The only game for us in bowl week 2 is mine, Kansas in the Texas Bowl. Then, most of you guys play in bowl week 3. The good news is that the national championship is West Virginia and Oklahoma. I might not get my game played until tomorrow. I'm kind of busy this evening. But most likely I will get it done tomorrow morning and then advance to bowl week 3.

Sweet! :D

Lzen
09-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Yes, sweet. Bowl week 3 is here. Tennessee and Penn State have games to play and then I can advance to the national championship game.

J Diddy
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Yes, sweet. Bowl week 3 is here. Tennessee and Penn State have games to play and then I can advance to the national championship game.

I already played, won the rose bowl

Lzen
09-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I already played, won the rose bowl

Nice. Humans 2-0 so far.

J Diddy
09-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Nice. Humans 2-0 so far.

that'll teach those damned machines

Lzen
09-07-2008, 09:05 PM
BTW J Diddy,
I don't know if you got my IM. If I had known you were gonna stay in the feedback71 dynasty, I would have let you do your offseason stuff. I would have also given you a game against my nephew (Florida).

I am about to play against him now. I am sure he will probably beat me. Hopefully, I can make a good game of it this time. Should be fun.

At least you will get 2 games against humans (me and my son-OU) once conference play starts.

J Diddy
09-07-2008, 09:07 PM
BTW J Diddy,
I don't know if you got my IM. If I had known you were gonna stay in the feedback71 dynasty, I would have let you do your offseason stuff. I would have also given you a game against my nephew (Florida).

I am about to play against him now. I am sure he will probably beat me. Hopefully, I can make a good game of it this time. Should be fun.

At least you will get 2 games against humans (me and my son-OU) once conference play starts.

hey man thanks, sorry about being an indecisive pain in the butt

I just don't think the other 2 will move fast enough, this will be my filler league

Lzen
09-07-2008, 09:12 PM
hey man thanks, sorry about being an indecisive pain in the butt

I just don't think the other 2 will move fast enough, this will be my filler league

That's good enough for me. We will move every couple of days regardless of who gets their stuff done.

Lzen
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Oh, that sucks. Neither you or I get to play Oklahoma this year. Apparently, the game rotates the B12 South schedule every year instead of every 2 years like in real life.

J Diddy
09-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh, that sucks. Neither you or I get to play Oklahoma this year. Apparently, the game rotates the B12 South schedule every year instead of every 2 years like in real life.

Maybe the championship game?

HC_Chief
09-08-2008, 05:19 PM
okcchief - let me know when you wish to play the NC game. :D

Lzen
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM

Still gotta get beach tribe to play his bowl game before you guys can play that national championship.
BTW, you might send okcchief an IM on Xbox Live, too.

okcchief
09-08-2008, 10:45 PM

We can play tomorrow night if it is ready. I will check back here tomorrow when I get off work to see what time you can play. If bt hasn't played yet I can play anywhere from 6pm cst on during the weekday.

I'm glad you made it. I didn't want to play the computer for all the marbles.

Lzen
09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
beach tribe,
you gonna play yours soon?

If you already have, disregard this post. :)

HC_Chief
09-09-2008, 09:58 AM
We can play tomorrow night if it is ready. I will check back here tomorrow when I get off work to see what time you can play. If bt hasn't played yet I can play anywhere from 6pm cst on during the weekday.

I'm glad you made it. I didn't want to play the computer for all the marbles.

Sounds good. I'll send you a message on Live.

okcchief
09-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Sounds good. I'll send you a message on Live.

Has it been advanced so we can play? It will be a few hours before I will be on live. Can you play at 9cst?

HC_Chief
09-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Has it been advanced so we can play? It will be a few hours before I will be on live. Can you play at 9cst?

Dunno. I just got home. I'll check in a minute.

Lzen
09-09-2008, 09:11 PM
beach tribe, you need to play. If you don't play your bowl game, I will have no choice but to sim it. Please respond.

okcchief
09-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Dunno. I just got home. I'll check in a minute.

It's ok, I got side tracked anyway. How does tomorrow at 630 pm cst sound? That is if the week is advanced. If not let me know what works for you.

HC_Chief
09-10-2008, 09:50 AM
It's ok, I got side tracked anyway. How does tomorrow at 630 pm cst sound? That is if the week is advanced. If not let me know what works for you.

Works for me

okcchief
09-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Works for me

Looks like it still hasn't been advanced. Let's shoot for 630 tomorrow. I may be able to get on after 10 tonight if you are up that late and the week has been advanced so we can play.

HC_Chief
09-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Looks like it still hasn't been advanced. Let's shoot for 630 tomorrow. I may be able to get on after 10 tonight if you are up that late and the week has been advanced so we can play.

Tomorrow works better for me.

CYA then

Lzen
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Ok, I have tried to get an answer from beach tribe and have not gotten any response. I posted here as well as sent him an IM on Xbox Live. I figure if I haven't heard from beach tribe by the time I get home from work tomorrow, I will advance the week.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Ok, I have tried to get an answer from beach tribe and have not gotten any response. I posted here as well as sent him an IM on Xbox Live. I figure if I haven't heard from beach tribe by the time I get home from work tomorrow, I will advance the week.

I'm pretty sure he'll understand, we've been in a standstill for a while

hope everythings alright

okcchief
09-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Tomorrow works better for me.

CYA then

Cool

We will try again then.

Lzen
09-11-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm pretty sure he'll understand, we've been in a standstill for a while

hope everythings alright

Yeah, I'm sure he will understand. It's weird because he had been fairly active for a while and now he hasn't been on for 5 days. Maybe he forgot to pay his internet bill.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I'm sure he will understand. It's weird because he had been fairly active for a while and now he hasn't been on for 5 days. Maybe he forgot to pay his internet bill.

I dunno about paying the bill but I'm sure it's an internet issue

Global warming probably melted his internet lines

okcchief
09-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Looks like the week still hasn't advanced. Someday we will meet and it will be epic!

HC_Chief
09-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Looks like the week still hasn't advanced. Someday we will meet and it will be epic!

Heh, it's probably a good thing too. All I've played lately = Spore. I need to get a few snaps in before our game. ;)

okcchief
09-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Heh, it's probably a good thing too. All I've played lately = Spore. I need to get a few snaps in before our game. ;)

No worries.

I haven't been playing much with football season here.

Lzen
09-11-2008, 06:29 PM
I am going to advance the week now. Sorry, guys. I had to take my little girl to a school function after work.

okcchief
09-11-2008, 09:39 PM
I tried to get online just now but I'm getting the famous red ring of death!!!****!!! Luckily I got the three year warranty at circuit city in fear that shit would happen someday. It took two years but I finally got em. Hopefully, I'll get a new one this weekend but if you have to skip past me I understand.

okcchief
09-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Shit!

I was lied to when I bought this warranty I have to ****ing mail it in. It's actually worse than the xbox warranty. I'm going to reem ass at circuit city tomorrow but it looks like I could be without an xbox as long as a month. I guess it would be best to remove me when you are ready to move on. I'll join again when I get my xbox back. The failure rate on this piece of shit is way too high. Other than that I love it when it works. Good thing is I bought a PS3 a few months back but have used only for blu ray and not games. It is time to give it a chance.

F Bill Gates

Lzen
09-12-2008, 07:19 AM
Shit!

I was lied to when I bought this warranty I have to ****ing mail it in. It's actually worse than the xbox warranty. I'm going to reem ass at circuit city tomorrow but it looks like I could be without an xbox as long as a month. I guess it would be best to remove me when you are ready to move on. I'll join again when I get my xbox back. The failure rate on this piece of shit is way too high. Other than that I love it when it works. Good thing is I bought a PS3 a few months back but have used only for blu ray and not games. It is time to give it a chance.

F Bill Gates
Aw man, that sucks. Just when you were about ready to play the championship game. Well, I guess HC can choose to play against the CPU or have one of us take over OU for the game. What say you, HC?

BTW, it takes about a week and a half to 2 weeks. Just call 1-800-4myxbox. They will send you a box and send your xbox back in that. They will send you another one.

okcchief
09-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Aw man, that sucks. Just when you were about ready to play the championship game. Well, I guess HC can choose to play against the CPU or have one of us take over OU for the game. What say you, HC?

BTW, it takes about a week and a half to 2 weeks. Just call 1-800-4myxbox. They will send you a box and send your xbox back in that. They will send you another one.

Yeah, I have found out that the warranty xbox offers for free is better and ALOT more convenient than the one circuit city charged my $100 for. They lied to me and told me it would be in store replacement and since I had done this before with a ps2 at best buy I didn't question them and read the warranty information in full. I'm going to the store today and at least expect a credit for their warranty that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

beach tribe
09-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Ok, Sorry guys. Had to go on an emergency business trip to Portland Oregon.

I didn't expect anyone to wait for me. I wish I could have told you guys just to move on, but it was spur of the moment, and I just didn't have a chance to get on the net while I was there.

WOW. There are some weird Mo Fos in Portland. NOT what I expected. I've been to alot of cities, and countries, and it had to be the facial tattoo, weird piercing, mohawk capital of anywhere I've been.

How many weeks did I miss?

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Ok, Sorry guys. Had to go on an emergency business trip to Portland Oregon.

I didn't expect anyone to wait for me. I wish I could have told you guys just to move on, but it was spur of the moment, and I just didn't have a chance to get on the net while I was there.

WOW. There are some weird Mo Fos in Portland. NOT what I expected. I've been to alot of cities, and countries, and it had to be the facial tattoo, weird piercing, mohawk capital of anywhere I've been.

How many weeks did I miss?

you missed your bowl game, couldn't tell you if you won or not on the sim on this one and just one week on meccas

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I have found out that the warranty xbox offers for free is better and ALOT more convenient than the one circuit city charged my $100 for. They lied to me and told me it would be in store replacement and since I had done this before with a ps2 at best buy I didn't question them and read the warranty information in full. I'm going to the store today and at least expect a credit for their warranty that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

wow that sucks

glad I didn't get the service plan thing for mine

Lzen
09-12-2008, 12:04 PM
beach tribe,
You just missed the bowl game. I believe it was against Virginia Tech and you won. Tennessee only had 1 loss the whole year.

beach tribe
09-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Hah. Won the Bowl game 42-14.

HC_Chief
09-12-2008, 12:27 PM

I'd rather play a human. Not tonight though... KU -v- USF tonight. ;)

Lzen
09-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I'd rather play a human. Not tonight though... KU -v- USF tonight. ;)

I'll play as Oklahoma if you and okcchief don't mind. How about sometime Saturday?

HC_Chief
09-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I'll play as Oklahoma if you and okcchief don't mind. How about sometime Saturday?

Sounds good.

I'll be in Topeka tomorrow morning... you want me to bring your tickets?

okcchief
09-12-2008, 12:45 PM

No I dont' mind at all. Just represent :)

Lzen
09-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Sounds good.

I'll be in Topeka tomorrow morning... you want me to bring your tickets?

Sure. You got my phone number and address?

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Just wake me up when I need to play again.

HC_Chief
09-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Sure. You got my phone number and address?

Yep. I'll call you tomorrow before I bring them over.

Lzen
09-13-2008, 07:52 AM
I guess we need to discuss how we are going to do the offseason stuff. You get to do stuff like talk players into staying (if they are thinking of going pro), cut players, recruiting (5 weeks - each week is one advance).

- How long should everyone get to complete each task during the offseason?

Keep in mind that each one of these is not as time consuming as a normal week where you have recruiting and a game to play. Suggestions?

Lzen
09-13-2008, 08:06 AM
J Diddy
I am advancing the feedback71 dynasty.

I was waiting for OU and UF to play before advaning, but that doesn't look like it will happen. I played my game against my nephew (Florida) the other night after my FIL had bought a new router and I installed it for him.

Well, as it turns out, this router doesn't keep connections very well and the signal strength is low. We got dropped at least once during the game and had to start over. The lag was killing me. I can't play with lag. It just screws me all up. So, he beat me (and he probably would have anyway - he is really good, especially with a team like UF), but it shoud not have been by that big a score.

Long story short, the lag is just unbearable to play a game like this. Wish my FIL would have just gotten online and ordered the Linksys WRT54GL that I recommended for him. Yes, I know there are newer, faster models now, but this one is very solid. Instead, he chose to get the Linksys WRT160N locally at Walmart. I think this one is not quite ready for prime time.

HC_Chief
09-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Lzen - I just got home... I'm dead tired. Can you play tomorrow early evening? (e.g. 5PM)

Lzen
09-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Lzen - I just got home... I'm dead tired. Can you play tomorrow early evening? (e.g. 5PM)

Yep. That will be alright.

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 10:48 AM
I guess we need to discuss how we are going to do the offseason stuff. You get to do stuff like talk players into staying (if they are thinking of going pro), cut players, recruiting (5 weeks - each week is one advance).

- How long should everyone get to complete each task during the offseason?

Keep in mind that each one of these is not as time consuming as a normal week where you have recruiting and a game to play. Suggestions?

I think at 1 day should be one week, we're not talking about an hour worth of stuff here, more like 5 minutes. Sucks all of it couldn't be 1 week

Lzen
09-14-2008, 04:09 PM
How about 2 days? HC_Chief and I were thinking 2 days would be good. Need everyone to get busy, though. Where is beach tribe? Did he leave town again?

BTW, we played today before the Chiefs game came on. WV won 28-24. I don't know OU's offense too well. Suppose I should have thrown to #9 a lot more. It was a good game.

J Diddy, if you are bored, you could play your week in feedback71 dynasty. ;)

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 04:30 PM
How about 2 days? HC_Chief and I were thinking 2 days would be good. Need everyone to get busy, though. Where is beach tribe? Did he leave town again?

BTW, we played today before the Chiefs game came on. WV won 28-24. I don't know OU's offense too well. Suppose I should have thrown to #9 a lot more. It was a good game.

J Diddy, if you are bored, you could play your week in feedback71 dynasty. ;)

did you advance it today?

Lzen
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Not yet. You still have a game to play and recruiting to do.

Lzen
09-14-2008, 04:43 PM
My game is showing you got a game against Indiana. It's week 4.

Let me ask you something. Do you save it when it asks if you want to save? I don't think you need to save. Perhaps you could just save when the week advances and not again until after the week has advanced again.

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Not yet. You still have a game to play and recruiting to do.

it screwed up again, after the bye week it didn't advance

sorry about that, if it looks like i'm not staying on top of just send me a message
because it's probably screwed up

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 04:48 PM
My game is showing you got a game against Indiana. It's week 4.

Let me ask you something. Do you save it when it asks if you want to save? I don't think you need to save. Perhaps you could just save when the week advances and not again until after the week has advanced again.

playing it right now

Lzen
09-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Ok, week advanced in feedback71 dynasty.

HC_Chief
09-14-2008, 06:43 PM

Definitely a good game. I thought it was over, down 17-7 in the 3rd Q, having thrown my 3rd INT. Next Play was a pick six for WVU :D

Once I started slant-blocking the OU DEs were not destroying every play in the backfield - just every third play (or so) ;)

OU's #9 was ridiculous. The guy was unstoppable. He'd run a seam & make every catch, double-covered, while getting hammered by the DB. He caught flares then outran every defender. He ran up the gut and bowled over DTs, LBs, and DBs alike. The WVU D got brutalized.

OU's defense was very strong (as expected) and very disruptive. It took creative playcalling + stretching the D to open running lanes. Overall WVU's running game was on track, but Heisman winner Devine didn't get a TD. The only rushing TD for WVU came on a double option fake reverse QB draw for 37 yds.

Winning TD was a pass on 3rd & long on a rollout with 22 seconds left. The LB was almost on top of Pat White when the pass was released. Lzen switched to the closest defender but because the ball was released a split second before he was on the QB, the CPU picked the DB in coverage, giving the TE a millisecond's opening for a diving catch.

Ensuing possession OU was able to hit on a LOOOONNNGG bomb to, who else? number 9. The clock ran out with OU in long FG range. BTW, OU did miss a medium/long FG off the left hash in the seond(?) quarter.

Lzen
09-15-2008, 07:24 AM
HC gave a pretty good game wrapup. I'm still trying to figure out how I won the total yardage (something like around 280 to just over 200), first downs (13-9?), and the turnover battle (3-1) and still managed to lose. Must be because you are a good at calling and executing big plays at the right time.

Lzen
09-15-2008, 08:52 AM
For anyone who is still doing this thing, we have decided how to handle the off season stuff. It will be 2 days at a time. That means we will be advancing Tuesday. As previously discussed on this kind of thing, advancements will always be no earlier than noon. More than likely, it won't be until after 5pm Central (Monday - Friday) because I have a day job. ;) Noon on weekends.

beach tribe,
if you are around, you might want to get on there and do your first off season step (players leaving).

okcchief,
I know your 360 is getting shipped back. Just let me know as soon as you get your replacement so that we can make sure you get in. I already sent you an invite so that you can join back up when you get your replacement 360.

Lzen
09-15-2008, 08:54 AM
BTW, does anyone have any suggestions on the game settings? Should we change anything? Quarter length? AI settings? Penalty settings? Now would be the best time to make changes if we want to do that.

beach tribe
09-15-2008, 08:55 AM
I'll get on it as soon as I get home.

HC_Chief
09-15-2008, 09:11 AM
HC gave a pretty good game wrapup. I'm still trying to figure out how I won the total yardage (something like around 280 to just over 200), first downs (13-9?), and the turnover battle (3-1) and still managed to lose. Must be because you are a good at calling and executing big plays at the right time.

Running game kept me in it and the pick six was basically the game changer.

I had the TOP advantage and a solid 6.5 ypc. That was countered a bit by your D picking off three passes. Two of which were CPU-aided BS :D (that *$&%ing patch nerfed the passing game!!!), the other was 100% on me. I hit the wrong button; intended to pass to the back in the flat and instead threw to the TE who was bracketed.

okcchief
09-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Sounds like a great game.

I'm not going to get a chance to ship it until wednesday but a few people have told me they got their back really quick, like less than a week. I would think a few weeks at most. I'll join back as soon as I get it back.

Mecca
09-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Sounds like a great game.

I'm not going to get a chance to ship it until wednesday but a few people have told me they got their back really quick, like less than a week. I would think a few weeks at most. I'll join back as soon as I get it back.

In ours I just put you on auto, whenever you get it back let me know and I'll putyou back to user, no need to even reinvite.

HolmeZz
09-15-2008, 05:58 PM
This 360?

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 06:00 PM
This 360?
yes

Lzen
09-15-2008, 06:11 PM
This 360?

Yes. Would you like to join?

HolmeZz
09-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Nah, I don't have a 360. Just a PS3.

Mecca
09-16-2008, 01:49 AM
So uh Beach are you gonna play your game in my dynasty?

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 07:19 AM
So uh Beach are you gonna play your game in my dynasty?

he's the only one in this one too

wonder if he got called back to the freak capitol

Mecca
09-16-2008, 07:32 AM
he's the only one in this one too

wonder if he got called back to the freak capitol

Did you notice that I took down Ohio State just like real life LOL

beach tribe
09-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Sorry guys I'll get it all done tonight. Someone at the bar called in and I had to bartend last night.

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Did you notice that I took down Ohio State just like real life LOL

I haven't checked on the dynasty in a couple of days, congrats!

beach tribe
09-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Ok I have a problem. It says my live account is suspended because of a payment option, which makes no sense cause I use a CC and that card is in good standing.
It says to go to account management, and change it, or pay it, but when I try to go to it, it says I have to be signed in, and every time I try to sign in it gives me this message, and asks if I want to update my account, i choose yes, and it takes me to the account management screen for about two seconds, and then just jumps back to the xbox home menu. WTF do I do?? I've actually had this problem before,and had to start a new profile. There's gotta be another way.

Lzen
09-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Ok I have a problem. It says my live account is suspended because of a payment option, which makes no sense cause I use a CC and that card is in good standing.
It says to go to account management, and change it, or pay it, but when I try to go to it, it says I have to be signed in, and every time I try to sign in it gives me this message, and asks if I want to update my account, i choose yes, and it takes me to the account management screen for about two seconds, and then just jumps back to the xbox home menu. WTF do I do?? I've actually had this problem before,and had to start a new profile. There's gotta be another way.

I don't know. I have never had that problem. I would suggest you call Xbox support - 1-800-4myxbox.

HC_Chief
09-17-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't know. I have never had that problem. I would suggest you call Xbox support - 1-800-4myxbox.

And if you get someone in India, hang up and retry.

beach tribe
09-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Well, I hate to say this, but with this problem, and my company sending me to Germany Fri, It looks like I'm gonna have to go on autopilot for a couple weeks. Please don't delete me. I will be back. Thanks guys it's been fun. Good luck.

Lzen
09-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Ok, we will put you on AP. What are you going to be doing in Germany?

HC_Chief
09-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Perhaps we should move the offseason stuff to daily (considering how few people we have in the league now). Heck, I'd even be up for completing it all in one night if we can get the timing down.

Lzen
09-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Perhaps we should move the offseason stuff to daily (considering how few people we have in the league now). Heck, I'd even be up for completing it all in one night if we can get the timing down.

Works for me. How many do we have at the moment? 3? J.Diddy, you, and me? If that's all there is to it, we may be able to get this offseason stuff done really fast.

HC_Chief
09-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Works for me. How many do we have at the moment? 3? J.Diddy, you, and me? If that's all there is to it, we may be able to get this offseason stuff done really fast.

I think that's it.

beach tribe
09-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Ok, we will put you on AP. What are you going to be doing in Germany?

I'm going to set up a presentation at the largest boat/ship show in the world behind Beijing. Similar to the one I set up in Tokyo in April.
The planet actually helped me staighten out a few technical problems before I left for that one. For that I am grateful. I'll take pics. Have em up in a couple weeks.

Here's what the presentation is for.
www.spursmarine.com

HC_Chief
09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm going to set up a presentation at the largest boat/ship show in the world behind Beijing. Similar to the one I set up in Tokyo in April.
The planet actually helped me staighten out a few technical problems before I left for that one. For that I am grateful. I'll take pics. Have em up in a couple weeks.

Here's what the presentation is for.
www.spursmarine.com

Wow it's amazing, the niche markets out there. :)

beach tribe
09-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Wow it's amazing, the niche markets out there. :)

The owner is making Millions.

J Diddy
09-17-2008, 02:44 PM

I'm not getting home til late the next 3 nights, I can do 1 daily easily but I know you all usually aren't on later.

Lzen
09-17-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm not getting home til late the next 3 nights, I can do 1 daily easily but I know you all usually aren't on later.

How late are you talking?

J Diddy
09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
How late are you talking?

well I'll be home tonight at 9, but my wife's having some friends over to watch chick flicks so the tv the xbox is hooked up on will be in use

9 tomorrow and Friday as well

if I get a chance tonight I might be able to jump on

Lzen
09-17-2008, 04:45 PM
well I'll be home tonight at 9, but my wife's having some friends over to watch chick flicks so the tv the xbox is hooked up on will be in use

9 tomorrow and Friday as well

if I get a chance tonight I might be able to jump on

Ok. well I can do some stuff at 9pm central(?). BTW, did you do the transfers stage yet? I didn't have anybody wanting to transfer. Once you check your transfer requests, we can move on to recruiting.

J Diddy
09-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Ok. well I can do some stuff at 9pm central(?). BTW, did you do the transfers stage yet? I didn't have anybody wanting to transfer. Once you check your transfer requests, we can move on to recruiting.

transfers and seniors graduating wasn't it?

If so I did

Lzen
09-17-2008, 06:36 PM
transfers and seniors graduating wasn't it?

If so I did

Yep, that is it. I will go ahead and advance to recruiting.

J Diddy
09-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Yep, that is it. I will go ahead and advance to recruiting.

I'll get on later tonight and do my stuff for this week, I won't be able to get on anytime soon

my wife just started the notebook or something like that

Lzen
09-17-2008, 08:56 PM
I'll get on later tonight and do my stuff for this week, I won't be able to get on anytime soon

my wife just started the notebook or something like that

Sounds good.

That is really a good movie, btw. I mean, you know, for a chick flick. :)

J Diddy
09-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Sounds good.

That is really a good movie, btw. I mean, you know, for a chick flick. :)

on principal alone do I refuse to sit amongst 5 chicks and watch a girlie movie on my big screen

I just hope that girlie scenes don't get burned in and ruin my football

Mecca
09-18-2008, 05:23 AM
on principal alone do I refuse to sit amongst 5 chicks and watch a girlie movie on my big screen

I just hope that girlie scenes don't get burned in and ruin my football

I would do it if I thought it would get me laid by said 5 chicks.

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 05:24 AM
I would do it if I thought it would get me laid by said 5 chicks.

yep, I'm sure my wife would go along with that

:rolleyes:

Mecca
09-18-2008, 05:31 AM
yep, I'm sure my wife would go along with that

:rolleyes:

Well I'm not married so we are in different spots....

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Well I'm not married so we are in different spots....

Hell I can't even see you from an island.....

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
I'll try to get on earlier tonight and get everything caught up, just been busy that's all.

Lzen
09-19-2008, 07:29 AM
It's ok. I never even got on last night. I will try to get on this evening and get things updated.

J Diddy
09-19-2008, 03:49 PM
It's ok. I never even got on last night. I will try to get on this evening and get things updated.

my stuff is caught up I'll be on about 8 or 9 tonight

Lzen
09-19-2008, 03:50 PM
We're just waiting on HC to do his stuff.

Meanwhile, the feedback71 dynasty has been advanced.

J Diddy
09-19-2008, 04:01 PM
We're just waiting on HC to do his stuff.

Meanwhile, the feedback71 dynasty has been advanced.

I got my ass kicked by the cpu last night:cuss:

HC_Chief
09-19-2008, 06:38 PM
I retired from the league. This game pisses me off more than I get enjoyment out of it. Tiburon did a shit job developing this game and EA can blow me. The game is going to Gamestop tomorrow in trade for something else... maybe Metroid for the Wii.

I'm done w/ EA sports games. They have become more about the tertiary crap than the sport the game is supposed to simulate. I bet the developers of NCAA 09 have never WATCHED football, let alone play it.

Good luck, and I hope the game doesn't piss you off as much as it has me. :D