PDA

View Full Version : Video Games NCAA 09 online dynasty started by HC Chief

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Heh, Diddy broke my Heisman candidate RB in the feedback dynasty. This is a screwed up year. Both my starting RBs in these 2 dynasties are out for several weeks (pretty much the rest of the season). I don't recall ever having that happen before.

my heisman winning running back got hurt early in the 1st qrt of my bowl game. i still don't know how i won that game. :eek:
also, how does a "bruise" knock a player out for an entire game? :cuss:

as for the feedback league i'm going to win the heisman in that one too. :)

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Well, it showed that he was down 26-28 in the 4th quarter. I checked again and he was winning 29-28. Now it shows no results in the dynasty and him not playing a game. WTF?

per an e-mail i got from tycobb -
"yes I lost my bowl game, bud light and nyquil and 360 leagues do not mix."
ROFL

"note to self, never play a game with your wife or let your kid play a game on your 360 if you are in a ncaa league, got it."

:doh!:

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Duke's RB wins the Heisman. Nice job, KcGopher. The top 5 guys all ended up being human controlled. Wish my guy could have been in there, but he got knocked out for the season.

thanks. 2000 rec + 1900 rush = heisman :)
looks like i am leaving duke in better shape than what i found it. they might be getting a few four star players. :clap:

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Gopher should kiss my butt, my solid defensive effort against South Carolinas RB gave him the heisman.

not really. i led the race for most of the season. so i didn't need any help. :) and if i recall you and shredder both held my heisman somewhat in check. it wasn't like you did me any favors. :grr:

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Hrm I wonder if I can pull off the 3 peat....I've never played Dave before so I hope his connection doesn't blow or anything.

how ironic you say that. south carolina coach said that his game vs. you was a lag fest. claimed that his 99 speed rb doesnt do much good if he is in slow-mo. :rolleyes:

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:56 AM
That game was freaking retarded. I knew exactly what was coming but could do nothing to stop his freakin RB.

i was trying to run out the clock. my heisman winning RB just couldn't help but take it to the house. e.g. 90 yard run off a counter play without even being touched.
come on, he is not THAT fast. his speed is only 94.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 08:58 AM
When I played him, I was shocked at how good his RB was. He was breaking tackles left and right. I did start defending him better after the first quarter or so.

that's because you was up two scores and i had to give up on the running game. :cuss:

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 09:02 AM
If I play someone with stupid RB stats and very blah pass stats I will dare you to beat me passing.

why do i feel this is directed towards me?

Lzen
01-07-2009, 09:03 AM
i was trying to run out the clock. my heisman winning RB just couldn't help but take it to the house. e.g. 90 yard run off a counter play without even being touched.
come on, he is not THAT fast. his speed is only 94.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or no. But 94 speed for a RB is kind of rare. Hell, that's faster than a lot of WRs.

You were probably being sarcastic. :)

Hey, have you heard from Travnasty? Is he gonna play that game soon or is he too busy?

Lzen
01-07-2009, 09:06 AM
why do i feel this is directed towards me?

Eh, I'm sure he meant you, me, Diddy, TyCobb, and whoever else that fits into that category. Don't take it personally. I like to pass the ball a lot but I have a coupe of plays where my RB beats the guy covering him pretty easily so it is hard to turn that down. That and the fact that my WRs are covered makes it a pretty obvious choice. In your case you have such a special RB that there is no reason to not use him that way.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I don't know if you were being sarcastic or no. But 94 speed for a RB is kind of rare. Hell, that's faster than a lot of WRs.

You were probably being sarcastic. :)

Hey, have you heard from Travnasty? Is he gonna play that game soon or is he too busy?

yeah i played call of duty with him last night but i didn't know the slacker was holding up the league. i'll give him a call here in a few minutes.

as for my "fast" running back, i don't consider him all that fast. he has been caught from behind too many times for me to consider him fast. in nearly half the games i played he has gotten hurt and had to sit out a few plays. when he came back you could tell he was hurting. he was running all funny and didn't have the speed.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Eh, I'm sure he meant you, me, Diddy, TyCobb, and whoever else that fits into that category. Don't take it personally. I like to pass the ball a lot but I have a coupe of plays where my RB beats the guy covering him pretty easily so it is hard to turn that down. That and the fact that my WRs are covered makes it a pretty obvious choice. In your case you have such a special RB that there is no reason to not use him that way.

the problem with duke is that the OL couldn't stop most pass rushes so i had very little time to wait for my WR's to run their routes. i often found myself having to run out of the pocket to buy time on deep routes. most of my passes were short throws. and a lot of those were picked off. heck even my deep passes were picked off because they were so badly under thrown. i found it much safer to run the ball or throw short passes to the RB. heck that's how you killed me in our KU/MU game. i couldn't stop those short passes to the RB. he kept breaking tackles and turning those into long gains.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 09:37 AM

i called, no answer. i say give him until 4:00. he is off work today so if he still hasn't played by then go ahead and advance.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 09:40 AM
what do you think about next season setting everyone up with the same bye weeks?

Lzen
01-07-2009, 09:49 AM
what do you think about next season setting everyone up with the same bye weeks?

Well, that is easier said than done. Different conferences have different starting weeks for the conference play start. Plus, some have conference championship games and some don't. Add that to the fact that I try to schedule some human games and it gets very complicated. I will do what I can. Basically, if the conference schedules were not locked, it would be much easier for me. But they do that for a good reason.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Well, that is easier said than done. Different conferences have different starting weeks for the conference play start. Plus, some have conference championship games and some don't. Add that to the fact that I try to schedule some human games and it gets very complicated. I will do what I can. Basically, if the conference schedules were not locked, it would be much easier for me. But they do that for a good reason.

i dont think there are any conf games to start the season. just get all of the byes out of the way early if you have to. i dont need to rest my players mid-season. :)

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 10:33 AM

he is playing his game right now. :clap:

Lzen
01-07-2009, 11:24 AM
i dont think there are any conf games to start the season. just get all of the byes out of the way early if you have to. i dont need to rest my players mid-season. :)

Some people have additional off weeks midseason and some have additional off weeks at the end (week 13-15). Personally, I hate having a bye early in the season. But I guess it wouldn' be so bad if all of us had it on the same week.

Week has been advanced, btw. You only have recruiting this week. No game.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 11:45 AM
how ironic you say that. south carolina coach said that his game vs. you was a lag fest. claimed that his 99 speed rb doesnt do much good if he is in slow-mo. :rolleyes:

ea servers have been sucking lately for sure

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Some people have additional off weeks midseason and some have additional off weeks at the end (week 13-15). Personally, I hate having a bye early in the season. But I guess it wouldn' be so bad if all of us had it on the same week.

i like the idea of all of us having byes on the same week, that should get us past the bye blues with a quickness

Lzen
01-07-2009, 11:57 AM
ea servers have been sucking lately for sure

I have played 3 or 4 games in the past few days where the EA servers made it really slow to get in. Still, that did not seem to have any effect on the lag.

Lzen
01-07-2009, 11:58 AM
How did Travnasty get away without playing a single human team this year (until now)? I guess I should not make schedules when it is late and time for me to be in bed.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
I have played 3 or 4 games in the past few days where the EA servers made it really slow to get in. Still, that did not seem to have any effect on the lag.

me neither, I think it's George Bush, he's hooked the speed of online gameplay up to the economy

Damned you George Bush

:cuss::cuss:

Btw, we got a preliminary date to do our offseason stuff like we did last time?

Lzen
01-07-2009, 12:46 PM
That's a good question. Perhaps Friday night? I figure everyone will be watching OU/UF on Thursday. Of course, this is all assuming Mecca and David have the title game played before then.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 12:49 PM

ok thanks. i should have it done by no later than 9 tonight.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 12:59 PM
How did Travnasty get away without playing a single human team this year (until now)? I guess I should not make schedules when it is late and time for me to be in bed.

ha! ROFL
i'm fine with not playing humans until the bowl games. help prevent another repeat of UTEP. i should have won it all that year but SOMEONE simmed my games to start the season. :banghead: those ended up being my only losses. :cuss:

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 01:05 PM
That's a good question. Perhaps Friday night? I figure everyone will be watching OU/UF on Thursday. Of course, this is all assuming Mecca and David have the title game played before then.

are they playing tonight? if so, maybe we could do it after they finish?

Lzen
01-07-2009, 01:05 PM
I think the human matchups are the most fun. Perhaps we won't have as many. :)

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
I think the human matchups are the most fun. Perhaps we won't have as many. :)

yes and no. but it would be interesting to see who would get in the title game if everyone pulled a travnasty and played only CPU teams. :hmmm:

Lzen
01-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Well, that will never happen in the feedback71 dynasty for you, me, or Diddy because we are all in the same division of the Big 12 conference.

GoTrav
01-07-2009, 03:01 PM
yes and no. but it would be interesting to see who would get in the title game if everyone pulled a travnasty and played only CPU teams. :hmmm:

Hey, I just got my ass kicked against shredder so bite me. I'm noticing a trend here... I'm horrible.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Well, that will never happen in the feedback71 dynasty for you, me, or Diddy because we are all in the same division of the Big 12 conference.

I'm excited about this coming year, I finally got a good recruiting class, whereas previously I was hitting 3 stars with an occasional 4 stars. I got a couple 5 stars with mostly 4 stars.......

Also that'd be impossible in the shredder dynasty since you're moving to michigan.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 03:33 PM
are they playing tonight? if so, maybe we could do it after they finish?

that'd be good for me as well........

Mecca
01-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Well I can't play when he's not on...

The RB comment was more in relation to the South Carolina guy when your RB has nearly 3000 yards rushing when he missed games you're literally handing off every play.

Lzen
01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Hey, I just got my ass kicked against shredder so bite me. I'm noticing a trend here... I'm horrible.

Naw. You beat my Kansas team in week 4 in the CP dynasty.

Speaking of that game, that was last time all season that any team scored more than 14 points on me. :)

Mecca
01-07-2009, 05:27 PM
And I don't think I have a laggy connection I've played Diddy about 200 times he never said anything.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 08:14 PM
And I don't think I have a laggy connection I've played Diddy about 200 times he never said anything.

yeah that's why you've beaten me 200 times

:D

btw do I have a game on the feedback dyn this week?

Lzen
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah that's why you've beaten me 200 times

btw do I have a game on the feedback dyn this week?

Don't think so. I believe just the KU @ Miami game that Travnasty and I already played and Tycobb has a game against UCLA. Those are the only 2 games this week. Everyone else just has recruiting. I am hoping Tycobb gets his game in tonight so that I can advance the dynasty tomorrow.

David.
01-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm off work every day after 10. So anytime after 10 you want to play i'm game, if you read this tonight message me on here or xbl

David.
01-07-2009, 09:52 PM
he'd dodging me "disc won't read error" pffft :p

Lzen
01-07-2009, 09:57 PM
I wondered wth was going on. I noticed he has been in the dashboard for awhile. Well, hope he gets it figured out. If he is having the DRE issues, he may have to send his Xbox in for repairs.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 10:02 PM
come on slackers! :cuss:

fyi... no disk errors if you install the game to your hard drive. :)

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:06 PM
The game is just being retarded, I don't seem to have good luck...maybe I played into oblivion...ah well I'll get a new game if I have to.

David.
01-07-2009, 10:17 PM
I could always play the computer if you want.....:D jp

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
I could always play the computer if you want.....:D jp

Now you'd probably whip my teams ass if you did that...

I'll get it figured out, I plan to by tomorrow, sorry about this hold up dumb shit happens sometimes.

David.
01-07-2009, 10:22 PM
ah man, don't sweat it. I'll savor my perfect season for one more day.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Now you'd probably whip my teams ass if you did that...

I'll get it figured out, I plan to by tomorrow, sorry about this hold up dumb shit happens sometimes.

this is a bunch of shit....

1 fucking game and you cant do it...

screwb you guys

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:26 PM
this is a bunch of shit....

1 fucking game and you cant do it...

screwb you guys

We ain't doing the offseason tomorrow anyway the damn national title game is on.....

It's not my fault the game isn't reading...that doesn't happen on any other games, I had it happen on COD and got a different version and it's fine now.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 10:30 PM
We ain't doing the offseason tomorrow anyway the damn national title game is on.....

It's not my fault the game isn't reading...that doesn't happen on any other games, I had it happen on COD and got a different version and it's fine now.

whatever, its some bs psychological ploy....

youre always doing crap like this

typical

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:30 PM
What the hell lol...oh yes I just put off playing games.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 10:32 PM
What the hell lol...oh yes I just put off playing games.

You're sweating going against someone undefeated you haven't played ever, for all the marbles. You're getting him worked up to postpone it. Sounds like some crap you'd pull.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
whatever, its some bs psychological ploy....

youre always doing crap like this

typical

jedi mind tricks?

:Rader:

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
I hope you're joking...I tried to make it work 5 times...

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 10:35 PM
jedi mind tricks?

:Rader:

LOL

Yep that's mecca. can't lose gracefully

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 10:36 PM

Sure you did.

Nobody buys your shit.

Mecca
01-07-2009, 10:36 PM
I didn't realize I was despised in the dynasty.

Well sorry, I can't make it work when it doesn't wanna work, I asked him to play, he can attest to this.

J Diddy
01-07-2009, 10:37 PM
I didn't realize I was despised in the dynasty.

Well sorry, I can't make it work when it doesn't wanna work, I asked him to play, he can attest to this.

LOL, you freaking pussy. I was just hacking on ya.

KcGopher
01-07-2009, 10:38 PM

the force is strong with you

Mecca
01-08-2009, 01:15 AM
I just played fallout for like 2 hours to make sure it wasn't the xbox and it wasn't it played fine.....

And my friend wants to join Perfect Cr1me and he wants to be Oregon. Just in case you didn't see that since he said he didn't have an invite.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL, you freaking pussy. I was just hacking on ya.

ROFL You're an asshole. ROFL

Lzen
01-08-2009, 08:29 AM
I just played fallout for like 2 hours to make sure it wasn't the xbox and it wasn't it played fine.....

And my friend wants to join Perfect Cr1me and he wants to be Oregon. Just in case you didn't see that since he said he didn't have an invite.

Yep, I saw that and I had that in mind still. I was just waiting until all the games were done. I guess it does not matter since all the other games have been played except the title game. I will send out invites this evening. Tell him to be looking for it tonight.

We are also gaining another player from Chiefs Planet. DT58HOF, xbox360 tag: marty21502 is joining as West Virginia.

So, when does everyone think would be a good day & time to do the off season stuff?

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 08:57 AM
So, when does everyone think would be a good day & time to do the off season stuff?

i vote for tomorrow night

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 09:43 AM
i vote for tomorrow night

I second that.
but it will have to be after 8:30

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 10:39 AM
I second that.
but it will have to be after 8:30

last time we started at 9:00 and it was almost 12:00 before we were finished. hopefully we finish faster than that this time.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:40 AM
last time we started at 9:00 and it was almost 12:00 before we were finished. hopefully we finish faster than that this time.

That would be okay by me. It would be Friday night and I don't have to work the next morning.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 10:49 AM
also, don't forget about the coaching changes.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:53 AM
also, don't forget about the coaching changes.

Yep, I got it. You wanted UTEP. Right?

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:02 AM

yep he sure did

I wanted FAU myself

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:04 AM

not so much :rolleyes:

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:09 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/MichiganWolverines.png

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:12 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/MichiganWolverines.png

you know I'd figure you for a Minnesota Golden Gopher guy myself....

Lzen
01-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I got it.

KcGopher takes Michigan
TravNasty takes over Ohio State.

Good luck , Diddy. ;)

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:18 AM
you know I'd figure you for a Minnesota Golden Gopher guy myself....

the thought had crossed my mind.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I got it.

KcGopher takes Michigan
TravNasty takes over Ohio State.

Good luck , Diddy. ;)

that is "THE Ohio State" not Ohio state. :D
and i don't think he is too worried with his 97 ovr team.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 11:24 AM

There wasn't too much of The Ohio State when I kicked their butts in my bowl game. :D

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:38 AM

holy shit

so you guys gonna build your own teams or what?

Christ.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:41 AM
holy shit

so you guys gonna build your own teams or what?

Christ.

what do you mean? i was talking about Penn State.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
what do you mean? i was talking about Penn State.

First the Michigan thing got me worried, then Ohio State too.

:shake:

What sucks is the first year of this dynasty my team was 91, I lost virtually everyone to graduation. Next year I was actually ranked lower than North Carolina and finally 2 years later I'm seeing the fruits of my recruiting.

Then you guys waltz in and take 2 powerhouse teams in my division.

:cuss:

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:47 AM
First the Michigan thing got me worried, then Ohio State too.

What sucks is the first year of this dynasty my team was 91, I lost virtually everyone to graduation. Next year I was actually ranked lower than North Carolina and finally 2 years later I'm seeing the fruits of my recruiting.

Then you guys waltz in and take 2 powerhouse teams in my division.

yeah, pretty much. :evil:

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:51 AM
yeah, pretty much. :evil:

It's okay though because Michigan and Ohio are pipeline states for me.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Hey Lzen

Can you move me to the highest overall computer team next year. I don't want to have to build a team.

I'll take a championship one right out of the box please.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
It's okay though because Michigan and Ohio are pipeline states for me.

congrats? :clap:

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:54 AM
congrats? :clap:

I don't think you understand what that means.

It means I got all the hoes.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't think you understand what that means.

It means I got all the hoes.

you can have them all. just leave my recruits alone. :D

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 12:13 PM
you can have them all. just leave my recruits alone. :D

That's how i get the recruits.

They don't call it "happy valley" for no reason.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't switch now, I've spent way to much time rebuilding the team.

My modem was also just out for like 10 hours, damn cable company.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 01:30 PM
I wouldn't switch now, I've spent way to much time rebuilding the team.

My modem was also just out for like 10 hours, damn cable company.

So, what is the deal? Your game messed up?

Mecca
01-08-2009, 01:31 PM
So, what is the deal? Your game messed up?

Yea I guess, I'll just get another game...I probably played it into coaster status.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Yea I guess, I'll just get another game...I probably played it into coaster status.

Ok. When do you think you will do that?

Mecca
01-08-2009, 01:48 PM

Eh If I don't have one by tonight I'll just borrow my friends copy he lives up the damn street.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Eh If I don't have one by tonight I'll just borrow my friends copy he lives up the damn street.

Hell can you do that and install it to your hard drive?

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 01:55 PM

forfeit
forfeit
forfeit

Lzen
01-08-2009, 01:59 PM
forfeit
forfeit
forfeit

ROFL

Lzen
01-08-2009, 02:00 PM

I noticed that my copy is looking pretty beat up/scratched up. I wonder if I should put it on the HD. Anyone know how much space that takes?

Lzen
01-08-2009, 02:02 PM
BTW Mecca,

I'm not trying to be a pest. Just that we are all ready to do the next step. We need to have some idea as to when we can get together and do that. We can't schedule that until we know the championship game has been played.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 02:05 PM
come on slackers! :cuss:

fyi... no disk errors if you install the game to your hard drive. :)

I noticed that my copy is looking pretty beat up/scratched up. I wonder if I should put it on the HD. Anyone know how much space that takes?

sounds like he does.

never mind I found it, neat little blog about all games install sizes

NCAA Football 09.................................[6.3GB]

Mecca
01-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Hell can you do that and install it to your hard drive?

I'm pretty sure it still has to be able to read the disc for that to work, because you have to have the disc in still.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm pretty sure it still has to be able to read the disc for that to work, because you have to have the disc in still.

Hehe, I would go to gamestop, buy a used and return the old disk and say it didn't play.

But I'm a bastard.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 03:11 PM
sounds like he does.

never mind I found it, neat little blog about all games install sizes

NCAA Football 09.................................[6.3GB]

i'm at work so i can't check but that sounds about right. soon as i got the NXE i put NCAA and a few other games that i play a lot on the hard drive. it takes about 10 minutes to install it.

KcGopher
01-08-2009, 03:12 PM

from the dashboard does it even show up? if so, then press Y from there you should have the option to install game to hard drive. DO IT! :cuss:

Lzen
01-08-2009, 03:15 PM
i'm at work so i can't check but that sounds about right. soon as i got the NXE i put NCAA and a few other games that i play a lot on the hard drive. it takes about 10 minutes to install it.

NXE?

Mecca
01-08-2009, 04:07 PM
I just went and got another game......if I was being a total ass I'd rent one and swap the game but that's dishonest.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 04:16 PM

BTW, I am looking at the teams right now. Diddy's Penn State team is currently ranked 96 overall. You new team, Michigan is also ranked 96 overall. Ohio State is 91 overall. Of course, I don't how Ohio State is ever gonna recover from that ass whipping I gave them in the Fiesta Bowl.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 04:18 PM
BTW, I am looking at the teams right now. Diddy's Penn State team is currently ranked 96 overall. You new team, Michigan is also ranked 96 overall. Ohio State is 91 overall. Of course, I don't how Ohio State is ever gonna recover from that ass whipping I gave them in the Fiesta Bowl.

Urgh.

That's just this year though?

Hopefully, those weasels have alot of people go pro.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Ohio State signed the #1 player this year...

Well that should be fun, Ohio State is probably the easiest team to be on the game as far as recruiting goes, Penn State comes in pretty close with USC in there somewhere, all of them are top 5 for the kind of classes you can sign.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm sure Michigan is right up there, as well.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 09:05 PM
I'll pop on to play after the game is over, hopefully Dave will be on.

David.
01-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm on, i'll be on once the game is over.

David.
01-08-2009, 09:19 PM
tomorrow at 9 for offseason :/ I don't get off work til 10 :(

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 09:38 PM
tomorrow at 9 for offseason :/ I don't get off work til 10 :(

dude I can wait til 10 I don't know about anybody else

Lzen
01-08-2009, 09:48 PM
10 will be fine. I will send out a XBL message to everyone.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Are we playing or not WTF?

David.
01-08-2009, 10:07 PM
i keep getting the message "game is no longer available"

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
EA servers have been sucking ass for a week now. Just keep trying. Sometimes it takes a few attempts. Usually once you're in, you're good to go. Good luck, gents.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Ok you have the worst connection ever, it's freezing in the middle of plays.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:16 PM
ROFL I am looking at the BCS standings in the feedback71 dynasty. Kansas is #1 followed by Notre Dame at #2 and then Missouri at #3. Wouldn't that be funny if ND loses the last week and the title game was KU vs MU?

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
So you guys are playing it now? Wow. It shows you playing, Mecca, but it does not show david playing a game. Just looks like he is in NCAA football but not an online game.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
It's playing but its pissing me off his connction is awful.

David.
01-08-2009, 10:26 PM
wtf...

David.
01-08-2009, 10:26 PM
we dc'd, is it that laggy for you?

David.
01-08-2009, 10:27 PM
I think i'm going to drop out of the league, i dc a ton of games online. I dont' know what it is my connection is 8 mb down

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:28 PM
David, how is your connection when you play online in just random games? I know Mecca has played several hum to hum games this year without much lag.

David.
01-08-2009, 10:28 PM
and it's weird i play just fine on madden/halo w/e, it's only ncaa

Mecca
01-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Yea it kicked you but not me....um want me to finish against the computer?

David.
01-08-2009, 10:31 PM
that's fine, i don't care.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:32 PM
I think i'm going to drop out of the league, i dc a ton of games online. I dont' know what it is my connection is 8 mb down

That's too bad since it looked like it was a good game - 14-14 tie in the 2nd quarter. But yeah, if you can't figure out your connection issue, it is not really fair to the guy(s) who have to play you.

One thing I did to help my connection was to make sure in the Xbox Network settings I changed the DNS settings to manual, entering the primary and secondary DNS IPs in it.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
that's fine, i don't care.

did you try a restart previous to playing? usually fixes it for me

Mecca
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
did you try a restart previous to playing? usually fixes it for me

He was having a hard time just getting into the game.

David didn't you mention in the past that you think your connection is bad for this game or some such?

I know I saw your DNF is like 60%

David.
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
nah i think it's just my connection. It's wireless, and a shared connection, maybe i'll hit you guys back up if I get my own direct connection. It's only like 20 bucks a month.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 10:38 PM

me too

pisses me off the computer builds other players teams to greatness and they just swoop in and take them

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:42 PM
me too

pisses me off the computer builds other players teams to greatness and they just swoop in and take them

Ummmm......what?

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Ummmm......what?

I'm just kidding about dropping the league. Just not particularly pleased about the movement of 2 guys in my division who are basically getting golden teams straight out of the gate when I had to rebuild mine after the first year.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:48 PM
That's understandable. I don't know why one of them doesn't go to VT or Miami or something like to give Mecca more of a challenge. :D

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 10:51 PM
That's understandable. I don't know why one of them doesn't go to VT or Miami or something like to give Mecca more of a challenge. :D

penn state has been and always will be my team, but im actually contemplating switching teams

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:56 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Kansas has always been my team. I am in 6 dynasties and I am the Jayhawks in every one. Don't care if I don't win the conference or the national title. I like to take my team and sometimes beat teams that I'm not expected to beat. And the Jayhawk team in the feedback71 dynasty might just win a championship for the 2nd time in 3 seasons. :)

Lzen
01-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Mecca, you gonna play that game?

I was gonna advance tonight but fagetaboudit. I am tired. Going to bed.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 10:59 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Kansas has always been my team. I am in 6 dynasties and I am the Jayhawks in every one. Don't care if I don't win the conference or the national title. I like to take my team and sometimes beat teams that I'm not expected to beat. And the Jayhawk team in the feedback71 dynasty might just win a championship for the 2nd time in 3 seasons. :)

just wait

I got the number 3 recruiting class as of now

I'm gearing up, just took me a minute

shitty thing is it's probably gonna be time for ncaa 2010 to come out by the time I got a team who can make a run

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:01 PM
The game is done, I finished it off, I figured if he was dropping out I'd just finish it out.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:03 PM
The game is done, I finished it off, I figured if he was dropping out I'd just finish it out.

hmm its showed you inactive the whole time....

Lzen
01-08-2009, 11:03 PM
All right, I will do that now.

Lzen
01-08-2009, 11:04 PM
hmm its showed you inactive the whole time....

Yep, that is why I asked him.

That happened to you one time. Remember when I asked you about that?

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Yep, that is why I asked him.

That happened to you one time. Remember when I asked you about that?

yeah f--ing ea servers

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:08 PM
im starting to think meccas mad at me for my lil prank

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
im starting to think meccas mad at me for my lil prank

Ha no.....just rest assured I won't be jumping teams.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Ok this isn't fair.......

I have like 4 guys transferring out and 2 of them are starters how is that right?

My 6'7 WR is transferring WTF?

Oh and my kicker whos all american both years transfers to Penn State.....

And you can't get those players back so I'm fucked great, welcome to my 65 rated offense.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I hate this stupid game...making my top players transfer WTF?

And of course there's no way to get them back

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:36 PM

I have like 4 guys transferring out and 2 of them are starters how is that right?

And you can't get those players back so I'm ****ed great, welcome to my 65 rated offense.

don't feel bad my 2/3 of my lb corps graduated along with my starting de's

plus I got 4 guys who want to go pro

my rb however is not one of them

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:38 PM
don't feel bad my 2/3 of my lb corps graduated along with my starting de's

plus I got 4 guys who want to go pro

my rb however is not one of them

What my WR did would be like your Rb transferring.....and I have like 8 guys going pro.

I'm sorry I still don't have the depth you do, the guys going pro is one thing but the guys transferring is retarded they've been starters since day 1.

And in an online dynasty I can't get any of them back.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I understand guys who don't play transferring but this is just dumb........stupid fuckin EA well I doubt I win shit next year I just lost everyone worth a shit on my team.

I was trying to make my team better, now it's gonna be like a 59 on offense.

J Diddy
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
I understand guys who don't play transferring but this is just dumb........stupid ****in EA well I doubt I win shit next year I just lost everyone worth a shit on my team.

I was trying to make my team better, now it's gonna be like a 59 on offense.

I doubt that...

Chrissakes you've won the last 3 titles and would've won the first one had you not quit.

Mecca
01-08-2009, 11:51 PM
I doubt that...

Chrissakes you've won the last 3 titles and would've won the first one had you not quit.

I just lost, My QB, 2 RB's one of which was my best, 4 of my 5 lineman, 3 WR's my TE.....oh and my 2 starting DE's my best LB and my starting FS....not to mention one of my young corners transferring out.

Oh and gave you my kicker, isn't that nice?

I don't have a QB to play....I'm going to have a bunch of true freshman playing again I didn't wanna have to go through that again.

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 12:00 AM
I just lost, My QB, 2 RB's one of which was my best, 4 of my 5 lineman, 3 WR's my TE.....oh and my 2 starting DE's my best LB and my starting FS....not to mention one of my young corners transferring out.

Oh and gave you my kicker, isn't that nice?

I don't have a QB to play....I'm going to have a bunch of true freshman playing again I didn't wanna have to go through that again.

last time you went through that you won a nc

Mecca
01-09-2009, 12:05 AM
last time you went through that you won a nc

I had a QB, I'm going to literally have no QB next year.

I expected to lose some of the guys I lost and recruited for that but I didn't expect to lose 10+ guys.

Mecca
01-09-2009, 12:25 AM
And yes I'm just bitching but I expected to be setup going into my 4th year not back to square one.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 07:24 AM

And you can't get those players back so I'm ****ed great, welcome to my 65 rated offense.

Ummmm......that does suck. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for you after winning the title 3 years in a row. No idea why it would do that.

GoTrav
01-09-2009, 10:04 AM
penn state has been and always will be my team, but im actually contemplating switching teams

Shredder, give me an ACC or Pac 10 team and I'm fine. I'm not really a big Ohio State guy anyways. It was mainly because Gopher was taking over Michigan and Penn already being taken. Human controlled Penn and Michigan seem like a good rivalry to me. I just need to move out of the Big 10 and leave it to the big boys.

Go ahead and pick a new school for me tonight because I won't be able to make the off-season stuff this evening. I wanted Oregon originally before I got Purdue but if Mecca's friend is taking it, that's cool. Heck, I'd even take Nebraska or a Big 12 team if you want to do that. But that's a lot of human games to coordinate in one division.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Ok, let me see. ACC there is Miami or Virginia Tech. Both of those teams are good. In the Big 12, there is every other team except KU available (OU, Texas, MU). However, if you join the Big 12, I would suggest a B12 South team. Or in the Pac 10 you have USC, Cal, ummmmm......I don't know who else is good in the P10. But heck, USC would be just as good (or probably better) than Ohio State on this game anyway.

This evening when I get home I will take a look at those teams I just mentioned and give you one of them. Not sure which ones are great right now (remember, we are starting year 4-or is it 5?). So, I will have to look and choose which one I would pick, I guess. Unless, of course, you tell me which one beforehand.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Or for that matter, you could join the SEC. Florida, Alabama, etc. Of course, there is already an SEC team (South Carolina).

Or you could join a conference that does not have a human team at all, like the WAC or Conference USA.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 10:52 AM
So, David is out for sure? I would have removed him but would rather he retires so that I know it is his decision.

And if that is the case, Travnasty, USC would seem to be the perfect team for you right now.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 11:50 AM
NXE?

NXE "New Xbox Experience"

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Ohio State signed the #1 player this year...

Well that should be fun, Ohio State is probably the easiest team to be on the game as far as recruiting goes, Penn State comes in pretty close with USC in there somewhere, all of them are top 5 for the kind of classes you can sign.

lucky for us he is the worst player in the league. ROFL

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 11:55 AM
ROFL I am looking at the BCS standings in the feedback71 dynasty. Kansas is #1 followed by Notre Dame at #2 and then Missouri at #3. Wouldn't that be funny if ND loses the last week and the title game was KU vs MU?

that can't happen.... can it??? :eek:

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm just kidding about dropping the league. Just not particularly pleased about the movement of 2 guys in my division who are basically getting golden teams straight out of the gate when I had to rebuild mine after the first year.

fine, i will stay at duke. :rolleyes: but you should go ahead and let travnasty take "the ohio state", he isn't as good as some of you and needs all the help he can get. :)

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:01 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Ok, let me see. ACC there is Miami or Virginia Tech. Both of those teams are good. In the Big 12, there is every other team except KU available (OU, Texas, MU). However, if you join the Big 12, I would suggest a B12 South team. Or in the Pac 10 you have USC, Cal, ummmmm......I don't know who else is good in the P10. But heck, USC would be just as good (or probably better) than Ohio State on this game anyway.

This evening when I get home I will take a look at those teams I just mentioned and give you one of them. Not sure which ones are great right now (remember, we are starting year 4-or is it 5?). So, I will have to look and choose which one I would pick, I guess. Unless, of course, you tell me which one beforehand.

on 2nd thought. you can put me in the big 12 south. is texas available?

Lzen
01-09-2009, 12:11 PM
on 2nd thought. you can put me in the big 12 south. is texas available?

You bastard? :cuss:

j/k Yes, I can switch you to Texas if that is what you really want to do.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 12:12 PM
I gotta ask. Are you Travnasty's brother?

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:16 PM
You bastard? :cuss:

j/k Yes, I can switch you to Texas if that is what you really want to do.

sorry. i don't know what to do. i don't want to anger the big 10. i don't want to stay in the acc and get thumped until ncaa 2010 comes out. playing in the big 12 south means i get to face KU in the big12 title game each year. :) hook em horns! ;)

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 12:16 PM
fine, i will stay at duke. :rolleyes: but you should go ahead and let travnasty take "the ohio state", he isn't as good as some of you and needs all the help he can get. :)

listen, i know i'm coming across like a whiny bitch and perhaps I'm being one. I just don't think it's right to jump into an elite team from a team switch, especially a rival.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I gotta ask. Are you Travnasty's brother?

ha! not so much. we both work for AT&T.

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
ha! not so much. we both work for AT&T.

oh so you're the reason my cell loses coverage when I walk room to room

Lzen
01-09-2009, 12:26 PM

Hmmm, I don't have that problem. Perhaps your cell is a POS.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 12:27 PM
sorry. i don't know what to do. i don't want to anger the big 10. i don't want to stay in the acc and get thumped until ncaa 2010 comes out. playing in the big 12 south means i get to face KU in the big12 title game each year. :) hook em horns! ;)

That is fine with me. Bring it on, man! :grr:

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:28 PM
listen, i know i'm coming across like a whiny bitch and perhaps I'm being one. I just don't think it's right to jump into an elite team from a team switch, especially a rival.

you have every right to be upset. my issue was that i entered the league with a 65 ovr team. after two seasons i am still a 3 star school. i didn't feel that i had much of a chance versus the other user teams so i wanted a better team to level the playing field. if you guys want me to stay i'll stay.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:29 PM

take that up with AT&T Wireless :)

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 12:32 PM
That is fine with me. Bring it on, man! :grr:

lets see what everyone else says. if no one objects then i'll go to texas instead of ann arbor. if they want me to stay at duke then i will continue to take my lumps there. just be nice to me when you set up the schedule.

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 12:56 PM
you have every right to be upset. my issue was that i entered the league with a 65 ovr team. after two seasons i am still a 3 star school. i didn't feel that i had much of a chance versus the other user teams so i wanted a better team to level the playing field. if you guys want me to stay i'll stay.

no by all means upgrade your school

I just don't like the idea of playing a great team that the cpu built with a user behind the wheel in my conference.
I know the feeling, I'm still playing with kstate in the feedback dynasty and have been since year one. I'm just now to the point where an occasional 5 star recruit while sign with me.

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
lets see what everyone else says. if no one objects then i'll go to texas instead of ann arbor. if they want me to stay at duke then i will continue to take my lumps there. just be nice to me when you set up the schedule.

I think I was the only one who had a problem with a switch and not so much a problem with switching but the who and where sucked for me.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM
I think I was the only one who had a problem with a switch and not so much a problem with switching but the who and where sucked for me.

so are you cool then with me going to Texas?

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 01:16 PM
so are you cool then with me going to Texas?

I don't have a problem with it if lzen don't.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 02:07 PM
I just switched KcGopher to the Texas Longhorns. Texas finished ranked at #5, behind Kansas, of course. :D They are 94 overall and have a 6 star prestige rating. You should definitely be in better shape this next season.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
David,
I am going to go ahead and remove you from the dynasty. If you get your connection issues worked and want to re-join, you're more than welcome to come back. Just hit me up.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 02:19 PM
I just switched KcGopher to the Texas Longhorns. Texas finished ranked at #5, behind Kansas, of course. :D They are 94 overall and have a 6 star prestige rating. You should definitely be in better shape this next season.

thanks. hopefully everyone is ok with this move. and if not... :moon: lol

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I just switched KcGopher to the Texas Longhorns. .

so how does this work? do i have to sign back up or something?

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 02:25 PM
so how does this work? do i have to sign back up or something?

you should still be in

btw, I think we should do this thing in rounds tonight

like 5 min for first round, 10 min each recruiting session etc. That should help speed things up

Plus I don't have to go buy a mic tonight. Amazingly enough mine is still standing.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 02:34 PM
btw, I think we should do this thing in rounds tonight

like 5 min for first round, 10 min each recruiting session etc. That should help speed things up

i second that. recruiting shouldn't take more than 10 min per week. but preseason recruiting might take a bit longer than that.

GoTrav
01-09-2009, 03:12 PM
lucky for us he is the worst player in the league. ROFL

blow me ROFL

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 04:53 PM
i second that. recruiting shouldn't take more than 10 min per week. but preseason recruiting might take a bit longer than that.

well if we do it like last time we ended it at preseason recruiting for the next day

Mecca
01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Did you all decide on a time or what.......I'll have to add some guys to my board I know that much.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 05:22 PM
blow me ROFL

no! STFU

Mecca
01-09-2009, 05:51 PM
I'd also like to play a CPU team first since my entire offense will be different I want a game to get use to them.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I'd also like to play a CPU team first since my entire offense will be different I want a game to get use to them.

You will open at Penn State. :fire:

Mecca
01-09-2009, 06:11 PM
You will open at Penn State. :fire:

That would be harsh...

What time did you decide on anyhow?

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Did you all decide on a time or what.......I'll have to add some guys to my board I know that much.

Mecca
01-09-2009, 06:39 PM

Ah alright, there's a big difference in 9 and 10 so I wanted to know for sure.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Well, it kind of sucks because we were going to do it at 9 but we changed to 10 so that David could have a chance to join us. Now he is out and we could have just stayed at 9. But everyone else thinks it is at 10.

Mecca
01-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Alright well if it starts before 10 make sure you let me know.

Lzen
01-09-2009, 08:29 PM
We can start anytime.
I think Travnasty said he wasn't gonna be able to make it.

Marty sent me a message. I wasn't real clear on what he meant, but it sounded like he would not be with us tonight because he is getting up in the morning to go hunting. Gopher is online now.

TyrusCobb was on a little while ago. Not sure if he was planning to join us tonight.

Ummm.....let's see....that leaves DaJeff. I'm sure he will be on shortly. I guess we can start when he gets here.

J Diddy
01-09-2009, 08:38 PM
We can start anytime.
I think Travnasty said he wasn't gonna be able to make it.

Marty sent me a message. I wasn't real clear on what he meant, but it sounded like he would not be with us tonight because he is getting up in the morning to go hunting. Gopher is online now.

TyrusCobb was on a little while ago. Not sure if he was planning to join us tonight.

Ummm.....let's see....that leaves DaJeff. I'm sure he will be on shortly. I guess we can start when he gets here.

I'm there.

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 08:38 PM
We can start anytime.

don't count on it. he did mentioned wanting to talk his RB into staying. but i doubt he'll show.

Mecca
01-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Give me a minute...

Lzen
01-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Crap. I spent all that time working out the schedules and now I can't upload. Anyone else having issues with the EA servers?

KcGopher
01-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Crap. I spent all that time working out the schedules and now I can't upload. Anyone else having issues with the EA servers?

nope

Mecca
01-10-2009, 12:08 AM
We can play sometime over the weekend I'm college footballed out for the night.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 12:12 AM
I hear that, Mecca.

Weird thing about my problem. I just rebooted my router. Perhaps something like a memory cache issue conflicting with EA's servers? Who knows?

J Diddy
01-10-2009, 12:18 AM

I just played my game and it locked up.

Ea can suck my toe.

Mecca
01-10-2009, 12:21 AM
I enjoy how I keep winning the title and them I'm ranked 9th to start the next year...

Ah well, this may be a tough year on offense for me defense we'll see I have fantastic team speed but that isn't everything.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:23 AM
I got a punter to commit right off the bat! PBJ

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I enjoy how I keep winning the title and them I'm ranked 9th to start the next year...

Ah well, this may be a tough year on offense for me defense we'll see I have fantastic team speed but that isn't everything.

that's because all your players leave for real schools. ;)

as for your offense, you still have a lot of speed/depth at running back and your qb has a rocket arm. i think you'll be just fine.

Mecca
01-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I got a punter to commit right off the bat! PBJ

Impressive.....

Just know Texas is one of my pipelines so no cakewalk for you.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:26 AM
We can play sometime over the weekend I'm college footballed out for the night.

are you sure you don't want to play tonight? don't be scared. you know you'll win anyway.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Impressive.....

Just know Texas is one of my pipelines so no cakewalk for you.

yeah i noticed. oh well, i just hope that most of them want to stay in close to home and play. :D

Mecca
01-10-2009, 12:31 AM
How did you notice that....am I on a bunch of your players?

I have no needs this year so I can really focus on about 12-15 guys...

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:33 AM
How did you notice that....am I on a bunch of your players?

I have no needs this year so I can really focus on about 12-15 guys...

yeah a few of them

Mecca
01-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Well I hope all these new starters get the job done...this is my 3rd new starting QB in 3 years.

My offense looks to be down but my defensive team speed is outstanding so hopefully that carries my team.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Well I hope all these new starters get the job done...this is my 3rd new starting QB in 3 years.

My offense looks to be down but my defensive team speed is outstanding so hopefully that carries my team.

:deevee: don't worry, you will be just fine.

i noticed that most all of your secondary has speed well over 90. you really don't want to get beat deep do you?

Mecca
01-10-2009, 12:56 AM
:deevee: don't worry, you will be just fine.

i noticed that most all of your secondary has speed well over 90. you really don't want to get beat deep do you?

LOL...I always want great speed in the secondary it opens up what you can do...I have a 97 speed FS and 98 speed CB redshirted so provided everyone comes back next year my team gets even faster.

I don't want a bunch of slow guys, team speed is always one of the best advantages to have.

GoTrav
01-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Gopher is recruiting the next Boobie Miles from shithole town in Texas...be afraid, very afraid.

Mecca
01-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Gopher is recruiting the next Boobie Miles from shithole town in Texas...be afraid, very afraid.

LOL....hey now some of my best players are from Texas and Alabama.....ok who am I kidding I've made my team by raiding Florida.

J Diddy
01-10-2009, 01:44 AM
LOL

3 5 star recruits commit first recruiting day.

Mecca
01-10-2009, 01:46 AM
LOL

3 5 star recruits commit first recruiting day.

Who are they.....if one of them is the OT you might aswell tell me so you can laugh at me for swiping another guy..

And anyway I like to know what you're getting.

J Diddy
01-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Who are they.....if one of them is the OT you might aswell tell me so you can laugh at me for swiping another guy..

And anyway I like to know what you're getting.

I got a de, athlete, and ot

Mecca
01-10-2009, 01:52 AM
I got a de, athlete, and ot

Which DE....I know you were on a DE I was looking at but he was only a 4 star guy...

And you probably stole yet another OT from me...I'm going to kill you.

J Diddy
01-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Which DE....I know you were on a DE I was looking at but he was only a 4 star guy...

And you probably stole yet another OT from me...I'm going to kill you.

It was a 5 star guy, no. 9 in the top 100....

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 07:09 AM

"hype is something that's not for real. I'm all real." - Boobie Miles

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 07:31 AM

"God made Boobie beautiful. And when I knock someone out, I'm gonna knock 'em out in nikes and I'm gonna smile while I do it." - Boobie Miles

Lzen
01-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Ok, I should have done something different with my and TyrusCobb's opening opponent. I thought Central Michigan was better than that. That was almost like playing an FCS.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 08:44 AM
As for the feedback71 dynasty, we need to discuss when we want to do the offseason stuff. Or if we are even going to do it like this one. If we can get everyone together at the same time to do it, it would be best.

J Diddy
01-10-2009, 08:45 AM
Ok, I should have done something different with my and TyrusCobb's opening opponent. I thought Central Michigan was better than that. That was almost like playing an FCS.

Yeah I saw that...

I get the #3 ranked team in the nation there, mecca and gopher get to knock each other off and you get to play a juco. I see the game plan, we knock the hell out of each other and you just keep on advancing through the ranks.

J Diddy
01-10-2009, 08:45 AM
As for the feedback71 dynasty, we need to discuss when we want to do the offseason stuff. Or if we are even going to do it like this one. If we can get everyone together at the same time to do it, it would be best.

did my game take?

I finished it and then it started doing something freaky.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 09:08 AM

i agree. you should have played North Carolina.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 09:09 AM

how many bowl games do we have left?

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Yeah I saw that...

I get the #3 ranked team in the nation there, mecca and gopher get to knock each other off and you get to play a juco. I see the game plan, we knock the hell out of each other and you just keep on advancing through the ranks.

that's kind of what i was thinking. i was hoping he would give Texas and Penn State an easy schedule so that they could remain #1 and #2 all year. That way North Carolina could never move up to the top spot. :D
oh well. i will enjoy my #2 ranking for a another day or two.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 09:29 AM
tycobb beat Army 91-0
shredder beat Central Michigan 87-0

the rest of the league gets to beat the hell out of each other. nice!

Texas (KcGopher) vs. North Carolina (Bo Toasty)
West Virginia (Marty21502) vs. Oregon (Perfect Crime)
Penn State (dajeff74) vs. USC (TravNasty)

why wasn't there a Kansas vs. South Carolina game? :spock:

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 09:31 AM
top 5... it was fun while it lasted.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/kcgopher/texas.jpg

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 09:39 AM
trav, good luck in your week 1 matchup with #1 ranked Penn State. you have shredder to thank for the... rochambeau

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/kcgopher/usc.jpg

Lzen
01-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah I saw that...

Well, that is plan. You got me. ROFL

Naw. I do have a couple of human opponents this year. Plus, since I have a conference that has a championship, it is possible (likely) that KcGopher and I will play each other at the end of the season. ;)

Lzen
01-10-2009, 11:41 AM
i agree. you should have played North Carolina.
2 weeks in a row? That would be kind of unusual.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 11:42 AM
how many bowl games do we have left?

Just Travnasty and Dajeff last I checked earlier today. I have been at my little girl's basketball ame. So, if they already played, I will advance.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 11:44 AM
tycobb beat Army 91-0
shredder beat Central Michigan 87-0

the rest of the league gets to beat the hell out of each other. nice!

Texas (KcGopher) vs. North Carolina (Bo Toasty)
West Virginia (Marty21502) vs. Oregon (Perfect Crime)
Penn State (dajeff74) vs. USC (TravNasty)

why wasn't there a Kansas vs. South Carolina game? :spock:

Lol, you didn't look at the schedule, did you? I play both North Carolina and South Carlina this year. NC in week 2 and SC late (week 13?)

Lzen
01-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I think if you take a long hard look at the schedules, you will see that I tried to balance them as much as possible. The only one that I was tough on was Mecca (for obvious reasons).

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Lol, you didn't look at the schedule, did you? I play both North Carolina and South Carlina this year. NC in week 2 and SC late (week 13?)

no, i checked online and they only show games for the current week.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 01:02 PM
no, i checked online and they only show games for the current week.

ROFL

Sarcasm doesn't always show through on the internet, but you must be joking.

FTR, I do have South Carolina the end of the season. It would be easier to play a CPU team, frankly. Plus, if I lose that one or the Big 12 championship game (assuming I even win the B12 North), it would hurt a lot more than if I were to lose early.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 01:24 PM
ROFL

Sarcasm doesn't always show through on the internet, but you must be joking.

FTR, I do have South Carolina the end of the season. It would be easier to play a CPU team, frankly. Plus, if I lose that one or the Big 12 championship game (assuming I even win the B12 North), it would hurt a lot more than if I were to lose early.

no, i wasn't kidding. http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/onlinedynasty :thumb:

Lzen
01-10-2009, 01:28 PM
no, i wasn't kidding. http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/onlinedynasty :thumb:

That is really cool. I didn't know you could do that. The other thing is that I forgot you said you had to work today. Obviously, you can look over the schedules if you're at home on the Xbox. ;) I think I might just go ahead and post them on here just for reference.

Hey, is Travnasty around? Just wondering if he was gonna play that bowl game. Just waiting on him and J. Diddy.

KcGopher
01-10-2009, 01:41 PM
That is really cool. I didn't know you could do that. The other thing is that I forgot you said you had to work today. Obviously, you can look over the schedules if you're at home on the Xbox. ;) I think I might just go ahead and post them on here just for reference.

Hey, is Travnasty around? Just wondering if he was gonna play that bowl game. Just waiting on him and J. Diddy.

i called him. he said he was going to watch the games tonight and would try to play his game when they were over.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 01:48 PM
i called him. he said he was going to watch the games tonight and would try to play his game when they were over.

Ok, thanks.

Lzen
01-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Season 5 - 2012 schedules:

Kansas(shredder71):
1 - CENTRAL MICHIGAN
2 - #9 NORTH CAROLINA(Bo Toasty)
3 - BYE
4 - @ #23 Boise State
5 - @ Nebraska
6 - #14 TEXAS A&M
7 - OKLAHOMA STATE