PDA

View Full Version : Video Games NCAA 09 online dynasty started by HC Chief

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Lzen
08-12-2008, 02:31 PM
If anyone else wants to join our dynasty, just let me know I can send you an invite.

Here is the CP3 dynasty players list:

Lzen---shredder71---Kansas

J Diddy---dajeff74---Alabama

Not on CP---Silencedj21---Florida

beach tribe---KcChiefs2010---Tennessee

Not on CP---mnhoopstar---Ohio State

Not on CP---mjohnson305---USC

Players that want in the dynasty when NCAA 2010 comes out:

KcGopher

Mr. Arrowhead

KCChiefsman

J Diddy
08-12-2008, 02:34 PM
It feels like that scene in apollo 13

goodbye old thread

HELLO NEW

beach tribe
08-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Sorry KC Man. I just CRUSHED Texas Tech last night.

Lzen
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Yep. Too bad he didn't get back to me sooner. You guys could have played each other. Oh well. The league should be advancing tonight if J Diddy and Crispy got their games in. Or do you guys still need another day?

J Diddy
08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Yep. Too bad he didn't get back to me sooner. You guys could have played each other. Oh well. The league should be advancing tonight if J Diddy and Crispy got their games in. Or do you guys still need another day?

I simmed mine last night
ran out of time

got whipped by mizzou 41-7 didn't want to hold anybody up

beach tribe
08-12-2008, 04:55 PM

It's only fair. The first game of the season I was waiting in the OU guy. I turn it off, and he comes on. My team was on autopilot, because people were waiting.
This guy comes in 30 min after i turn it off, and stomps my ass.

Lzen
08-12-2008, 06:08 PM
It's only fair. The first game of the season I was waiting in the OU guy. I turn it off, and he comes on. My team was on autopilot, because people were waiting.
This guy comes in 30 min after i turn it off, and stomps my ass.

Crispy, USC is in autopilot. If you want to play that, let's get it done. Otherwise, I will be simming it soon.

Lzen
08-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Ok, nothing back from crispy. Don't know what the deal is. I am going to sim USC vs Fla and we can move on to week 4.

Mecca
08-12-2008, 08:30 PM
You probably should take me out of that, I don't think I'll have the time to play it.

crispystl420
08-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Ok, nothing back from crispy. Don't know what the deal is. I am going to sim USC vs Fla and we can move on to week 4.

Sorry mad bad you guys. I messaged mecca last night he didn't answer just now had time to get on and realize lzen put it on autopilot.

Lzen
08-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorry mad bad you guys. I messaged mecca last night he didn't answer just now had time to get on and realize lzen put it on autopilot.

Yeah, we had to move on. But you could play your next game if you want.

beach tribe
08-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Ok, I am waiting on Crispy 420 pothead.

I can't play tonight. They called me in to bartend, because of a fukin kareoke contest.

PLEASE. Do not sim my game or put me on autopilot. I wiil be able to play tomorrow. THURS.

J Diddy
08-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Ok, I am waiting on Crispy 420 pothead.

I can't play tonight. They called me in to bartend, because of a fukin kareoke contest.

PLEASE. Do not sim my game or put me on autopilot. I wiil be able to play tomorrow. THURS.

wtf, you could have told your boss you had a game

your priorities are all fuked up

Lzen
08-13-2008, 04:27 PM
I wasn't planning to sim games tonight. Actually, I think about 2 or 3 days would be a good amount of time. But I can't remember if we already decided this. Need to back through that other thread. What do you guys think?

J Diddy
08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
I wasn't planning to sim games tonight. Actually, I think about 2 or 3 days would be a good amount of time. But I can't remember if we already decided this. Need to back through that other thread. What do you guys think?

I thought 3 were enough. We pretty much weeded out those who didn't want to play, didn't we?

beach tribe
08-13-2008, 04:30 PM

I think it just moved ahead yesterday, but I got completely ****ed the first week, and could be ranked in the top 5 right now with a win over OU.
So I'm covering my bases. I'm paying attention to it. So please don't ever move on without me.

Lzen
08-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I think it just moved ahead yesterday, but I got completely ****ed the first week, and could be ranked in the top 5 right now with a win over OU.
So I'm covering my bases. I'm paying attention to it. So please don't ever move on without me.

I will not move on without you unless I have not heard back from you for 2 or 3 days. ;) If you need longer than 5pm tomorrow, just send me a message whether it be on here or on Xbox Live (or both).

Also, I just realized that I screwed up and never went through the whole process of inviting kcchiefsman. I fixed that (hopefully) tonight.

Lzen
08-13-2008, 08:17 PM
BTW, I put in the message that we would advance tomorrow (after 5pm). Is okay with you guys? Or do you need another day?

J Diddy
08-13-2008, 11:01 PM
BTW, I put in the message that we would advance tomorrow (after 5pm). Is okay with you guys? Or do you need another day?

I'm good to go

beach tribe
08-14-2008, 11:21 AM

It depends on the crispy pothead.

I will be home at 430 est., and will be ready to play. If nothing else put this guy on autopilot at 5pm. I'm guessing you are on central time?

I will be ready, and I will play with or without this guy so don't move on w/o me. Thanks.

Lzen
08-14-2008, 11:26 AM
It depends on the crispy pothead.

I will be home at 430 est., and will be ready to play. If nothing else put this guy on autopilot at 5pm. I'm guessing you are on central time?

I will be ready, and I will play with or without this guy so don't move on w/o me. Thanks.

Tell ya what. I will put him on autopilot if I don't hear from him by later today. I will send him a message, too. And yes, I am on central time.

beach tribe
08-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Tell ya what. I will put him on autopilot if I don't hear from him by later today. I will send him a message, too. And yes, I am on central time.

So will it be ready to go when I get home a 3:30 central? Or is later today like 5 central either is ok with me, but I would prefer sooner.

Lzen
08-14-2008, 11:34 AM
So will it be ready to go when I get home a 3:30 central? Or is later today like 5 central either is ok with me, but I would prefer sooner.

I don't get home until around 5pm central. I have no way to advance it until then. Besides, I just sent crispy a PM. I would like to give him a few hours to respond. But I really haven't seen him post much lately so I don't know if he will get it. If I don't hear from him by later, I will set his on autopilot. If and when I have to put his on autopilot, I will IM you to let you know. ;)

beach tribe
08-14-2008, 02:11 PM
I don't get home until around 5pm central. I have no way to advance it until then. Besides, I just sent crispy a PM. I would like to give him a few hours to respond. But I really haven't seen him post much lately so I don't know if he will get it. If I don't hear from him by later, I will set his on autopilot. If and win I have to put his on autopilot, I will IM you to let you know. ;)

Sounds good buddy. Thanks.

Oh, you think maybe you could post your intentions here before hand as well?

Thanks again.

Lzen
08-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Sounds good buddy. Thanks.

Oh, you think maybe you could post your intentions here before hand as well?

Thanks again.

Sure

Lzen
08-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Ok, I will put crispy on autopilot now. Play when you're ready.

crispystl420
08-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Sh*t I though we were waiting four days so the deadline would be Friday. I was just getting on to play now that I'm home from work.

beach tribe
08-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Sh*t I though we were waiting four days so the deadline would be Friday. I was just getting on to play now that I'm home from work.

Damn man. I sent you a message. That sucks. Same thing happened to me week one.

It's been a while since anyone has heard from you though. I am sorry though. I know how it feels.

crispystl420
08-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Damn man. I sent you a message. That sucks. Same thing happened to me week one.

It's been a while since anyone has heard from you though. I am sorry though. I know how it feels.

Oh it's all good I'm not mad about missing the game i just didn't want you guys to get pissed off and think i was someone who signs up and never plays.

KCChiefsMan
08-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Sorry KC Man. I just CRUSHED Texas Tech last night.

ya starting 1-2 isn't great, but it's a good thing it's a dynasty so I'll just have to make my championship run next season

Lzen
08-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh it's all good I'm not mad about missing the game i just didn't want you guys to get pissed off and think i was someone who signs up and never plays.

That sucks, dude. Try to check you PMs here and/or IMs on Xbox Live a little more often. ;) BTW, I figure we will move on to the next week by no later than Sunday. However, 3 of us have bye weeks. So, if you other 3 get your games in sooner, we will move on sooner. And recruiting. Don't forget recruiting.

Speaking of recruiting. I just got a commit from a 3 star HB. KU and Texas Tech were 1 and 2 (I think) on his list. Sry, KCChiefsman. :p

Lzen
08-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Ok, I am advancing since everyone is done with their weekly stuff and games. I guess we have until Monday before we advance another week.

J Diddy
08-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Ok, I am advancing since everyone is done with their weekly stuff and games. I guess we have until Monday before we advance another week.

heck yeas

this is the smoothest its been

Lzen
08-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I got another commit. A 3 star CB. Things are looking bright for the future at KU. :)

J Diddy
08-15-2008, 08:13 PM
I got another commit. A 3 star CB. Things are looking bright for the future at KU. :)

I'm not even targeting 3 star recruits yet

i'm on 5 and 4

Lzen
08-16-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm not even targeting 3 star recruits yet

i'm on 5 and 4

Dude, I'm KU. ;) 3 star recruits will improve my talent. I don't think I have any 5 stars targeted, but I do have a few 4 stars. Mostly it's 3 stars and also some 2 stars.

beach tribe
08-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Dude, I'm KU. ;) 3 star recruits will improve my talent. I don't think I have any 5 stars targeted, but I do have a few 4 stars. Mostly it's 3 stars and also some 2 stars.

Wow. I've got 4 4stars, committed, and at least 4 5 stars, damn near locked up.

2 5 star WRs pretty much in the bag. 2 5 star LB almost a lock.

HC_Chief
08-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Looks like the dynasty is rockin' :D

I'm back from Mexico, tanned and hungover. I'll be online tomorrow to play.

J Diddy
08-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Looks like the dynasty is rockin' :D

I'm back from Mexico, tanned and hungover. I'll be online tomorrow to play.

you are a bastage:D

hope you had a good time

beach tribe
08-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with QB accuracy? Especially when trying to lead the reciever.

And I'm not talking about an over throw, I'm talking about missing the damn reciever by 20 yards. Some games my QB just will not throw the ball to WRs.

I just played ND, and had to completely stop throwing to them. Had to run the ball more,and had 100 yrds recieving with my FB.

I mean ridiculous throws WAAAY off target. it's bad.

J Diddy
08-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with QB accuracy? Especially when trying to lead the reciever.

And I'm not talking about an over throw, I'm talking about missing the damn reciever by 20 yards. Some games my QB just will not throw the ball to WRs.

I just played ND, and had to completely stop throwing to them. Had to run the ball more,and had 100 yrds recieving with my FB.

I mean ridiculous throws WAAAY off target. it's bad.

if you are scrambling or moving your left stick at all or throwing across the body while moving it will do that
try letting go of the stick right before you pass

beach tribe
08-17-2008, 12:02 AM
if you are scrambling or moving your left stick at all or throwing across the body while moving it will do that
try letting go of the stick right before you pass

Nope. Pushing up on the stick into the throw, or stopping the QB, and then pushing the stick the direction I want to throw.(leading the reciever ya know.) I know how to pass, It doesn't do all the time, but I've had certain games where the AI, or whatever just won't let me throw. Hell throwing to the tight end in the flat one time he threw the ball about 3 yrds behind the line of scr. and the TE came back and caught it, and was dropped for a loss.

Most games I might have 1 or 2 errant passes, and sometimes, I mean, he just will not throw the ball on target past 10 yrds. even when I'm not tying to lead them. I won the game 42 20 but it was horrible.

J Diddy
08-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Nope. Pushing up on the stick into the throw, or stopping the QB, and then pushing the stick the direction I want to throw.(leading the reciever ya know.) I know how to pass, It doesn't do all the time, but I've had certain games where the AI, or whatever just won't let me throw. Hell throwing to the tight end in the flat one time he threw the ball about 3 yrds behind the line of scr. and the TE came back and caught it, and was dropped for a loss.

Most games I might have 1 or 2 errant passes, and sometimes, I mean, he just will not throw the ball on target past 10 yrds. even when I'm not tying to lead them. I won the game 42 20 but it was horrible.

it fixed my problem with it

something to look into

beach tribe
08-17-2008, 12:25 AM
So just don't lead the reciver or what?

J Diddy
08-17-2008, 12:50 AM
So just don't lead the reciver or what?

if you're moving you have to set your feet before you throw then lead the receiver, play around with it on practice you'll see what i mean`

Lzen
08-17-2008, 01:51 PM
if you're moving you have to set your feet before you throw then lead the receiver, play around with it on practice you'll see what i mean`

Yep, it does make a difference. The analog stick is good for leading receivers when you want, but it also can be detrimental. I am trying to get out of the habit of trying to lead when I throw to a back in the flat. Seems like when I lead them, it is not a good pass and they have to come backwards a little bit to catch it. This inevitably leads to them not getting nearly as many yards as they should have/could have or a loss in yardage.

J Diddy
08-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Yep, it does make a difference. The analog stick is good for leading receivers when you want, but it also can be detrimental. I am trying to get out of the habit of trying to lead when I throw to a back in the flat. Seems like when I lead them, it is not a good pass and they have to come backwards a little bit to catch it. This inevitably leads to them not getting nearly as many yards as they should have/could have or a loss in yardage.

you ever play someone online who's using clemson.

God their running game is deadly, i used 4-3, 5-2, goal line, crowded the box, I couldn't do a darn thing

urgh

beach tribe
08-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Think we may be able to move on soon?

J Diddy
08-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Think we may be able to move on soon?

no kidding

hurry up and play your damned games

Lzen
08-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I played my nephew when I first got this game. He used Clemson. I don't remember much about that team other than I couldn't stop his offense with that mobile QB.

BTW, I would like to move on, too. Last I checked, we're still waiting on HC, kcchiefsman, and crispy. Tomorrow is the deadline, though.

J Diddy
08-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I played my nephew when I first got this game. He used Clemson. I don't remember much about that team other than I couldn't stop his offense with that mobile QB.

BTW, I would like to move on, too. Last I checked, we're still waiting on HC, kcchiefsman, and crispy. Tomorrow is the deadline, though.

with the exception of hc all being on vacation its the same people every frigging time
urgh, we're talking about an hour every couple of days

Lzen
08-17-2008, 11:04 PM
Everyone has until tomorrow. If they haven't played or at least IM or leave a message here, then we will move on to the next week.

Mecca
08-17-2008, 11:07 PM
you ever play someone online who's using clemson.

God their running game is deadly, i used 4-3, 5-2, goal line, crowded the box, I couldn't do a darn thing

urgh

You'll never stop them.....Davis can do anything and if they ever hit a screen to Spiller odds are he's going the distance.

J Diddy
08-17-2008, 11:10 PM
You'll never stop them.....Davis can do anything and if they ever hit a screen to Spiller odds are he's going the distance.

the list of online teams i will play is getting shorter and shorter

Lzen
08-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Time to move on.

crispystl420
08-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Time to move on.

I just got home. If you havent moved on I'll see if my opponent can play tonight.

beach tribe
08-18-2008, 04:17 PM
I just got home. If you havent moved on I'll see if my opponent can play tonight.

Let's get it done.

crispystl420
08-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Let's get it done.
Is five thirty cool?

crispystl420
08-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Is five thirty cool?

If not and I'm taking too long you guys can drop me from the league. I'm really busy and it will probably take me three days per game/

crispystl420
08-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Is five thirty cool?

Or my bad 6:30 central

Lzen
08-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Dude, you play Arkansas this week. That is a CPU team. Play it whenever you're ready.

Lzen
08-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Haven't heard anything from HC or kcchiefsman.

beach tribe
08-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey pothead you play the CPU....DO it.

beach tribe
08-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Damn no one has played their games. When was the last time we moved forward.

I say from now on we move forward every 3 days. Unless someone asks for an extension by day two.

J Diddy
08-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Damn no one has played their games. When was the last time we moved forward.

I say from now on we move forward every 3 days. Unless someone asks for an extension by day two.

I second that

I want to play the dynasty. It's 1 hour every 3 days, everybody has 1 hour every 3 days

Lzen
08-18-2008, 08:26 PM
ok I'm movin on right now.

beach tribe
08-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Sweet.

J Diddy
08-18-2008, 11:02 PM
hey lzen,

how about a rule if you don't do anything to your team in 2 advancements you go on autopilot until you state you return?

Plus, during the dynasty can you add people, perhaps replenish the rank between seasons?

beach tribe
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
hey lzen,

how about a rule if you don't do anything to your team in 2 advancements you go on autopilot until you state you return?

Plus, during the dynasty can you add people, perhaps replenish the rank between seasons?

You read my mind on all these points.

Id like to see some people come in sometime. There's a lot of good teams out there that people could pick up.

okcchief
08-19-2008, 01:18 AM
I decided to keep the game so I will join again next season if you guys keep playing and need a player. Or I will join now if you send me an invite and tell me what teams i can have

NOLAVDOP

Lzen
08-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Ok, I like those ideas. First, here is what I know about our players.

HC_Chief said he would be back on after vacation. He got back last weekend and was supposed to get on and play Sunday. As far as I can tell, he hasn't been on. Not sure what's up with that.

kcchiefsman was ready to play some more games and enthused about joining our dynasty. He played his first game and I haven't seen or heard from him since. Not sure what is going on with him.

crispy told me last night that he has been really busy and that I can cut him out of the dynasty if I want. I told him I could just sim until he wants to come back. I think what I will do is autopilot his team for now until he tells me he is ready to get back into it.

skreekc never accepted my invite. He's HC's coworker so HC needs to tell him to accept that invite and he can continue with his team.

Mecca dropped out of our dynasty. But he never actually retired. I couldn't figure out a way to just cut someone loose outright. So what I had to do was change USC to my nephew (tag is Savage Breezy, in case you saw that the other night). I had him accept the invite (that got rid of Mecca - Bo Toasty) and then retire from the dynasty.

As for how often we advance, I like the ideas. Hell, I would even be willing to do it every other day(2 days instead of 3), but that is completely up to everybody how we go about doing that.

Oh, and I can add anybody at anytime. So, okcchief you can join at anytime. I will send you an invite tonight if you like. The only thing is that you can't have Oklahoma now. When you said you were getting rid of this game, HC wanted to take over OU. The teams you see in the thread starter are the only ones that are taken. You can choose any other team that you want.

HC_Chief
08-19-2008, 10:53 AM

HC_Chief said he would be back on after vacation. He got back last weekend and was supposed to get on and play Sunday. As far as I can tell, he hasn't been on. Not sure what's up with that.

kcchiefsman was ready to play some more games and enthused about joining our dynasty. He played his first game and I haven't seen or heard from him since. Not sure what is going on with him.

crispy told me last night that he has been really busy and that I can cut him out of the dynasty if I want. I told him I could just sim until he wants to come back. I think what I will do is autopilot his team for now until he tells me he is ready to get back into it.

skreekc never accepted my invite. He's HC's coworker so HC needs to tell him to accept that invite and he can continue with his team.

Mecca dropped out of our dynasty. But he never actually retired. I couldn't figure out a way to just cut someone loose outright. So what I had to do was change USC to my nephew (tag is Savage Breezy, in case you saw that the other night). I had him accept the invite (that got rid of Mecca - Bo Toasty) and then retire from the dynasty.

As for how often we advance, I like the ideas. Hell, I would even be willing to do it every other day(2 days instead of 3), but that is completely up to everybody how we go about doing that.

Oh, and I can add anybody at anytime. So, okcchief you can join at anytime. I will send you an invite tonight if you like. The only thing is that you can't have Oklahoma now. When you said you were getting rid of this game, HC wanted to take over OU. The teams you see in the thread starter are the only ones that are taken. You can choose any other team that you want.

He can have OU. I started to play UT last night then had to drop out. I did a bit of recruiting, but nothing major. No games played.... okchief can have OU.

I'll take whatever team you wanna give me. West Virginia works for me.

skreekc is out; he told me he won't have time to play (not surprising as he's working on a big project right now)

Lzen
08-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Ok, I'll give OU to okchief and West Virginia to HC. I will update the thread header now but won't be able to do it on the dynasty until I get home this evening.

J Diddy
08-19-2008, 01:22 PM

I could probably do every other day but I understand most people can't. Plus I think we should wait until year end to bring people in. I don't like the advantages received by coming in mid year, doesn't seem fair.

J Diddy
08-19-2008, 01:23 PM
He can have OU. I started to play UT last night then had to drop out. I did a bit of recruiting, but nothing major. No games played.... okchief can have OU.

I'll take whatever team you wanna give me. West Virginia works for me.

skreekc is out; he told me he won't have time to play (not surprising as he's working on a big project right now)

man you could have at least blown the game for him

:)

HC_Chief
08-19-2008, 01:25 PM
man you could have at least blown the game for him

lol

After having taken a week off, I was definitely working on it. ;)

beach tribe
08-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn, what a jackpot.
Dude just jump in at #1.

Lzen
08-19-2008, 04:20 PM
I could probably do every other day but I understand most people can't. Plus I think we should wait until year end to bring people in. I don't like the advantages received by coming in mid year, doesn't seem fair.

That's fine if that's the way everyone wants to do it. I would say that we make an exception for okcchief this time, though, since he was in it originally.

beach tribe
08-19-2008, 04:51 PM
That's fine if that's the way everyone wants to do it. I would say that we make an exception for okcchief this time, though, since he was in it originally.

It's cool with me. My team is going to be competing for a title next season if recruits are good as freshman. My recruiting class is sick.

2 five star WRs, 2 five star LBs, a 5 star FS, and a a slew of 4 star guys coming in. 5 committed already, and the rest are basically locked up.

Does anybody know how good 5 star guys are when they come in?

Lzen
08-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Anybody else having trouble with the EA servers? I just did the team changes. Tried to get back on and it said the EA servers were down.

crispystl420
08-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I didn't have any trouble with E.A. servers. O.k. I'm good to advance no holding up the group this time.

J Diddy
08-19-2008, 07:00 PM
Damn, what a jackpot.
Dude just jump in at #1.

to his defense he was #2 and undefeated when he went away

J Diddy
08-19-2008, 07:01 PM
It's cool with me. My team is going to be competing for a title next season if recruits are good as freshman. My recruiting class is sick.

2 five star WRs, 2 five star LBs, a 5 star FS, and a a slew of 4 star guys coming in. 5 committed already, and the rest are basically locked up.

Does anybody know how good 5 star guys are when they come in?

by their 2nd year they're usually dominant

HC_Chief
08-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Anybody else having trouble with the EA servers? I just did the team changes. Tried to get back on and it said the EA servers were down.

Yes.... I just played my game -v- Syracuse (won 42-21) and it's not letting me save it due to EA Server suckage. Jeeezzzzuzz, EA f*cking SUCKS! :grr:

okcchief
08-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Guys, I dont to ruffle any feathers. I can wait til next season if anyone is opposed and I don't have to have OU. It's on me for pulling out.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Guys, I dont to ruffle any feathers. I can wait til next season if anyone is opposed and I don't have to have OU. It's on me for pulling out.

dude it was your team, if anything I was more opposed to having another player switch to it

you're golden,imo

okcchief
08-20-2008, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=J Diddy;4928739]dude it was your team, if anything I was more opposed to having another player switch to it

you're golden,imo[/QUOTE

Cool

I played my game and am ready to advance when you guys are.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 01:35 AM
[quote=J Diddy;4928739]dude it was your team, if anything I was more opposed to having another player switch to it

you're golden,imo[/QUOTE

Cool

I played my game and am ready to advance when you guys are.

don't know who were waiting on, server is acting up from what i here

okcchief
08-20-2008, 01:38 AM
[quote=okcchief;4928781]

don't know who were waiting on, server is acting up from what i here

I think it was just HC CHIEF but apparently he got the EA dildo today :)

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 01:40 AM
[quote=J Diddy;4928801]

I think it was just HC CHIEF but apparently he got the EA dildo today :)

EA dildo is actually a vibrator

Just like anything EA, it won't work though

Mecca
08-20-2008, 01:41 AM
I think all of this stuff will be alot better when the 2nd patch gets released, and that should be coming pretty soon.

okcchief
08-20-2008, 01:41 AM
[quote=okcchief;4928808]

EA dildo is actually a vibrator

Just like anything EA, it won't work though

It looked great from the pre release screen shots though.

okcchief
08-20-2008, 01:42 AM
I think all of this stuff will be alot better when the 2nd patch gets released, and that should be coming pretty soon.

We can only hope.

Mecca
08-20-2008, 01:43 AM
It is also suppose to fix the kick and punt return issues and the zone coverage problems aswell as the screwed up sliders.

I'll probably start a dynasty when they get all this stuff hashed out.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 01:46 AM
It is also suppose to fix the kick and punt return issues and the zone coverage problems aswell as the screwed up sliders.

I thought you already started your MEGA COOL dynasty, of which I am excluded

Mecca
08-20-2008, 02:09 AM
I thought you already started your MEGA COOL dynasty, of which I am excluded

Nah I'm waiting for all the updated stuff.......I've cooled off since then, I don't even dislike I was just kind of annoyed at the time. I would have yelled at my friends for that kinda stuff just goes with the game.

I'm ultra competitive and hate losing.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Nah I'm waiting for all the updated stuff.......I've cooled off since then, I don't even dislike I was just kind of annoyed at the time. I would have yelled at my friends for that kinda stuff just goes with the game.

I'm ultra competitive and hate losing.

you ought to try losing 10 in a row

Mecca
08-20-2008, 02:17 AM
you ought to try losing 10 in a row

Controller would go flying across the room....I admit it's not healthy at times I despise losing more than anything.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Controller would go flying across the room....I admit it's not healthy at times I despise losing more than anything.

I'm the same way, trust me.
If you could have heard half the crap I was talking while you were whipping my ass you'd probably put a hit out on me.

Mecca
08-20-2008, 02:35 AM
I'm the same way, trust me.
If you could have heard half the crap I was talking while you were whipping my ass you'd probably put a hit out on me.

There are a bunch of teams that I won't even play if a person picks them, I'll just back out.

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 07:01 AM
There are a bunch of teams that I won't even play if a person picks them, I'll just back out.

Wow. So you only use the best teams, and back out of a game if someone doesn't pick a team inferior to yours.?ROFLROFL

No wonder you have a good record.:rolleyes:

If everyone else did that no one would ever play you, consisdering your running game is unstoppable, but I guess that's different.

You should not have left the dynasty BTW.

Lzen
08-20-2008, 09:35 AM

Kick and punt return issues. You mean like when I punt, I can't directional out of bounds? Or the fact that my coverage team is stupid and doesn't stay in their lanes, instead bunching up and allowing the other player to return it for a TD almost every time?

I don't usually have much problems with the kick returns other than the other team always seems to get out to the 30-40 yard line. Then again, I do that, too.

Does zone coverage problems mean that guys leave their zone too often? Cause yeah, I hate that.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Wow. So you only use the best teams, and back out of a game if someone doesn't pick a team inferior to yours.?ROFLROFL

If everyone else did that no one would ever play you, consisdering your running game is unstoppable, but I guess that's different.

I'm starting to get that way with people using florida

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm starting to get that way with people using florida

Why? I stomp the shit out of FL. with TN.(Mr. Arrowhead beat me with FL though by 5 pts.)

HC_Chief
08-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Why? I stomp the shit out of FL. with TN.

I did the same using USC

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 09:40 AM
I hate to say this Diddy, but I've been playing alot of football lately, and believe it or not, Madden is actually shaping up to be the better game. It takes time to get used to it, but is turning out to be better overall, but the on-line dynasty makes NCAA more fun.

JMO though.

HC_Chief
08-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Someone else should take MU or skreekc needs to be put on autopilot - he's not going to be able to make it in this dynasty (too busy at work right now).

I will try to get my game saved tonight. It really pisses me off that I went through all the recruiting and played a game only to have the f*cking EA server go tits up after. I have a buttload of recruits visiting week 7, so I need to PLAY that game (even though the simulation should still end in a victory for me).

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Why? I stomp the shit out of FL. with TN.(Mr. Arrowhead beat me with FL though by 5 pts.)

i dunno, maybe they're my kryptonite

Lzen
08-20-2008, 10:38 AM
Hell, I beat Florida with KU. :D

HC, I am taking MU out of human control.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 04:07 PM
I hate to say this Diddy, but I've been playing alot of football lately, and believe it or not, Madden is actually shaping up to be the better game. It takes time to get used to it, but is turning out to be better overall, but the on-line dynasty makes NCAA more fun.

JMO though.

i went the other way
i made every excuse in the world to like madden and the more i played it the less i did

crispystl420
08-20-2008, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=Lzen;4929283]Hell, I beat Florida with KU. :D

I was hammered. I had to play to get the game in. Not to take anything away you beat me and it was a great game. I was gonna send you a game invite last night because our first game was so close. I also felt like you played straight up and I hope I did too. Send me a game invite any time. I am from Columbia so I would Love to play some MU vs KU.

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 04:36 PM
i went the other way
i made every excuse in the world to like madden and the more i played it the less i did

I can see how it could happen. I think what is keeping me hooked is the fact that I'm kicking people's asses online with schottenheimeresque football.
(which means I'm probably screwed in PO game)

I've noticed a new wrinkle in the madden. Watch the DBs on intermediate bullet passes. They will run away from the receiver, or out of the path of the ball a lot of times.

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 04:38 PM
I wonder if we can move on tonight. Waiting on two guys. Xfohne, and Kcchiefsman. I think skreekc is on auto.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 04:40 PM
I can see how it could happen. I think what is keeping me hooked is the fact that I'm kicking people's asses online with schottenheimeresque football.
(which means I'm probably screwed in PO game)

I've noticed a new wrinkle in the madden. Watch the DBs on intermediate bullet passes. They will run away from the receiver, or out of the path of the ball a lot of times.

my madden got sold on ebay to a nice fellow in north carolina, I hope he enjoys it more than i did
I find ncaa more enjoyable anyhow. Wish there were more online leagues because I actually enjoy that more than playing people online.
Not trying to rehash the whole cheese debate but most people online are pretty thick.

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 04:46 PM
my madden got sold on ebay to a nice fellow in north carolina, I hope he enjoys it more than i did
I find ncaa more enjoyable anyhow. Wish there were more online leagues because I actually enjoy that more than playing people online.
Not trying to rehash the whole cheese debate but most people online are pretty thick.

This dynasty is the most fun I've ever had playing football, and I'm not really a huge college football fan. Don't get me wrong, I love CFB. but, I'm an NFL guy, a Chiefs guy. I think we should fill it out, in terms of teams. We had a full bracket in the first dynasty, and it seemed more complete, but I'm itching right now to do my recruiting, and play my next game. Wondering if I am a top 8 team after my win over Georgia?

Edit: I just got on again. I like the guys getting in, and those getting their teams back.

HC_Chief
08-20-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm going to head home soon... I'll play my game again (if necessary). Maybe I'll be lucky and it will have saved my results from last night (according to a few posts here today I kinda doubt it)

Mecca
08-20-2008, 05:51 PM

I have no desire to play someone who is going to run around the entire field with the QB, there's only a few teams I won't play because you know that person is going to do it,Ohio State and Florida come to mind. You can't tell me a person using OSU that puts Pryor in as their starting QB is a good game player.

Some teams are just frustrating like Clemson, if the person just throws screens to Spiller you'll give up 70 yard TD's.

And for kick and punt return they're suppose to be fixing how easy it is to get giant returns.

Lzen
08-20-2008, 05:57 PM
I'm going to head home soon... I'll play my game again (if necessary). Maybe I'll be lucky and it will have saved my results from last night (according to a few posts here today I kinda doubt it)
Nope, it doesn't show that you played it. You will have to do it again. Server seems to be working fine now.

Lzen
08-20-2008, 05:59 PM
[quote=Lzen;4929283]Hell, I beat Florida with KU. :D

I was hammered. I had to play to get the game in. Not to take anything away you beat me and it was a great game. I was gonna send you a game invite last night because our first game was so close. I also felt like you played straight up and I hope I did too. Send me a game invite any time. I am from Columbia so I would Love to play some MU vs KU.

Dang, that makes me feel better. :banghead:
Naw. I'll take any win with the way they underrated KU in this game. Especially against Florida, a team that darn near impossible to stop.

Mecca
08-20-2008, 06:02 PM
You either played against a guy who sucks or tried to play regulary, because if you play someone who uses Florida that is willing to do all the tricks it's nearly impossible to beat them.

Tebow will gain yards or you'll see Harvin playing QB which is mind numbing to stop.

Lzen
08-20-2008, 06:02 PM
I wonder if we can move on tonight. Waiting on two guys. Xfohne, and Kcchiefsman. I think skreekc is on auto.

skreekc is no longer in the league. That team will not show once we move on to next week. Don't mind the feedback71 tag. That was my original tag that I gave to my son. Had to do that cause skreekc never retired. I can't find a way to just boot someone from the dynasty.
kcchiefsman played his game. Just waiting on Xfonhe.

beach tribe
08-20-2008, 06:50 PM
skreekc is no longer in the league. That team will not show once we move on to next week. Don't mind the feedback71 tag. That was my original tag that I gave to my son. Had to do that cause skreekc never retired. I can't find a way to just boot someone from the dynasty.
kcchiefsman played his game. Just waiting on Xfonhe.

Cool. he said he was gonna play his game. Shouldn't be long.

Lzen
08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
okcchief, we need to figure out a time to play our matchup.

J Diddy
08-20-2008, 11:01 PM
Cool. he said he was gonna play his game. Shouldn't be long.

already advanced, won my game against MI 49-7

okcchief
08-20-2008, 11:14 PM
okcchief, we need to figure out a time to play our matchup.

I just missed you by 3 minute, dude. We can play now if you can get back on. Otherwise, I'm going to see Judas Preist, Motorhead and Testament tomorrow night. I may be on after the show depending how tired I am. I will be on Friday after work for sure. If you can't make it tonigh just tell me when on Friday after 6 cst.

Lzen
08-21-2008, 09:13 AM
I just missed you by 3 minute, dude. We can play now if you can get back on. Otherwise, I'm going to see Judas Preist, Motorhead and Testament tomorrow night. I may be on after the show depending how tired I am. I will be on Friday after work for sure. If you can't make it tonigh just tell me when on Friday after 6 cst.

Heh, yeah. I probably don't stay up as late as you. I get up at 6:30am so I'm usually in bed by 11:30pm. Since you're going to that show (I'm jealous, btw), we will just try to hook up on Friday.

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Man WTF. Maimi, and some others jumped huge amounts in interest on my 5 star WRs. Like an inch. It's gonna be a battle to get them now. That sucks.

J Diddy
08-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Man WTF. Maimi, and some others jumped huge amounts in interest on my 5 star WRs. Like an inch. It's gonna be a battle to get them now. That sucks.

can't say as i blame him
you're competing with the ocean and bikinis

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 03:00 PM
can't say as i blame him
you're competing with the ocean and bikinis

I know right.

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 05:42 PM
What exactly would be the best thing to do with one of the ATH guys? He's 5'10" 189 lbs.

J Diddy
08-21-2008, 06:14 PM
What exactly would be the best thing to do with one of the ATH guys? He's 5'10" 189 lbs.

what kind of speed

Mecca
08-21-2008, 06:25 PM

The athletes have a position their best at, you can usually tell just pull up their skills and see which ones are list. If he has all the catch ratings like spc and cit he's a wr, if all of his shit is stuff like mcv zcv and all that he's a db.

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 07:00 PM
how do I check his attributes?

He committed, but I've never seen his skill set.

Mecca
08-21-2008, 07:13 PM
how do I check his attributes?

He committed, but I've never seen his skill set.

You know when you're recruiting? and you can click down on the stick and see the interest bars? click the bumper button it'll show you what things you've unlocked, click it again and it'll show you their attribute across the top not numbers but ratings like A- B+ and such.

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 08:25 PM
You know when you're recruiting? and you can click down on the stick and see the interest bars? click the bumper button it'll show you what things you've unlocked, click it again and it'll show you their attribute across the top not numbers but ratings like A- B+ and such.

Thanks dude. Good to know.

J Diddy
08-21-2008, 10:00 PM
The athletes have a position their best at, you can usually tell just pull up their skills and see which ones are list. If he has all the catch ratings like spc and cit he's a wr, if all of his shit is stuff like mcv zcv and all that he's a db.

and cz is cheesing ability

Lzen
08-22-2008, 08:48 AM
okcchief, so we doing this around 6pm this evening?

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 09:26 AM
So is this much talked about patch out?

Mecca
08-22-2008, 09:33 AM
It is, I got it last night....it should do an auto update when you put that game in your 360 and it is the patch.

It helps on returns and makes playing defense easier, as far as with the coverage stuff anyway. I'm still playing with sliders to get good results with other stuff before I start any sort of online dynasty.

Lzen
08-22-2008, 09:41 AM
It is, I got it last night....it should do an auto update when you put that game in your 360 and it is the patch.

It helps on returns and makes playing defense easier, as far as with the coverage stuff anyway. I'm still playing with sliders to get good results with other stuff before I start any sort of online dynasty.

I played last night but didn't really notice much of anything. Did they give a statement on what exactly the patch does?

Mecca
08-22-2008, 09:45 AM
I played last night but didn't really notice much of anything. Did they give a statement on what exactly the patch does?

Big things were fixing recruiting exploits, the kickoff and punt coverage and the zone defense.

For anyone that doesn't know what recruiting exploits are there were 2 of them, in that dynasty you guys are in if anyone is signing like 15 5 star players they're cheating....

Mecca
08-22-2008, 09:57 AM
- Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World
- Improved online performance

Dynasty
- Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
- Faster simming between weeks
Custom Stadium Sounds
- The "All" option will now only work when the user is the home team
Gameplay
- Improved coverage on kicks
- Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones
- Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch
- Allow fumbles to occur when diving
- WR screen routes improved
Bug Fixes
- AI sliders for will now work correctly
- An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed
- Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense
- Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working

There that's the list.

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Big things were fixing recruiting exploits, the kickoff and punt coverage and the zone defense.

For anyone that doesn't know what recruiting exploits are there were 2 of them, in that dynasty you guys are in if anyone is signing like 15 5 star players they're cheating....

I don't have any 5 stars

:deevee:
except a tackle that i'm hopin will commit next week

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 10:19 AM
- Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World
- Improved online performance

Dynasty
- Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
- Faster simming between weeks
Custom Stadium Sounds
- The "All" option will now only work when the user is the home team
Gameplay
- Improved coverage on kicks
- Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones
- Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch
- Allow fumbles to occur when diving
- WR screen routes improved
Bug Fixes
- AI sliders for will now work correctly
- An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed
- Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense
- Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working

There that's the list.

what was the problem with the strafe catch, mofos were burning me left and right online all the time

Mecca
08-22-2008, 10:24 AM
I don't have any 5 stars

:deevee:
except a tackle that i'm hopin will commit next week

Have you lost any guys.....if not you're ok, guys don't usually start signing till week 8 or 9.

I'll explain the 2 recruiting exploits, the first one is keeping a guy on the phone forever, the little football at the top tells you how close a guy is to hanging up on you well the way it was if you just hard sold a most or very high and you were good at it he'd smile, now no matter what you do if you try to keep them on the phone to long they'll hang up. So you can't give 1 guy 3 hours or something ridiculous like that anymore.

Now the big one, I don't know if this is fixed or not and it could really piss people in an online dynasty off. The most 5 star players I think you can realistically sign is 11-13 and that is if you are a big time school like SC or Ohio State, and even Tennessee or Penn State as they're pretty easy to recruit to also, but a school like that. You can't pick KU and land 10 5 star guys.

But people can cheat it the way it was or may still be, you'll know if you see it. What they do is when your recruit narrows to 5 so he can visit, they have him visit the 1st game he can visit right, well after that say he doesn't commit. What they do is take him off their board, then add him back the way the game was set up if you did that you got to reoffer the scholarship and he could come for another visit, so they'd do this over and over with the top notch recruit until they got the commit, rinse wash repeat.

Mecca
08-22-2008, 10:25 AM
what was the problem with the strafe catch, mofos were burning me left and right online all the time

I'm pretty sure it's been completely taken out of the game now.

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm pretty sure it's been completely taken out of the game now.
good

Lzen
08-22-2008, 11:07 AM
You can't pick KU and land 10 5 star guys

No shit. I couldn't even land one 5 star guy. :deevee:

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 12:00 PM
No shit. I couldn't even land one 5 star guy. :deevee:

hey maybe i'll land so many and they won't play so they'll transfer to you

Lzen
08-22-2008, 01:38 PM
hey maybe i'll land so many and they won't play so they'll transfer to you

How much is this going to cost me? $$$

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 07:50 PM
How much is this going to cost me? $$$

hey this is the kinda stuff that gets you in trouble

I don't want no ncaa sanctions

Mecca
08-22-2008, 07:53 PM
If he can get to a BCS bowl and win he should increase a star rating after each season in school prestige.

What you need to do with a team like KU is do that then better players become interested and also create pipeline to the best recruiting states......Cali, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, followed closely with states like Louisiana, Alabama and Georgia.

I'd tell you especially try to have those first 3, I'd try to do that with any school big or small.

okcchief
08-22-2008, 08:14 PM

Sorry dude. I got home late but I'm ready when you are.

Lzen
08-22-2008, 09:21 PM
California and Texas are already pipeline states for KU.

That was a good game, okcchief. I don't know what you did differently, but I could not move the ball in the 2nd half. I could have gone for it on a couple of those 4th and shorts, but I didn't want to give you any extra advantages. That can be very costly for a team like KU vs OU.

Mecca
08-22-2008, 09:46 PM

That was a good game, okcchief. I don't know what you did differently, but I could not move the ball in the 2nd half. I could have gone for it on a couple of those 4th and shorts, but I didn't want to give you any extra advantages. That can be very costly for a team like KU vs OU.

Oh well that's good then I didn't realize you had 2 major state pipelines, just be aware of who you have that is from those states so you don't lose your pipelines when they graduate, I believe you need 5 players from a state on your roster to have a pipeline.

With SC the only state I start with is Cali, I have 54 out of 68 players from Cali, so I have 0 pipelines other than my home state.

Mecca
08-22-2008, 09:58 PM
I'll probably start up a dynasty in about a week.....the rosters are nearly done and with the patch out I'm playing with sliders in my offline dynasty to get the best realistic outcomes.

For MU fans......Gabbert is on the new roster...there have been a ton of changes to every team actually.

okcchief
08-22-2008, 11:33 PM

That was a good game, okcchief. I don't know what you did differently, but I could not move the ball in the 2nd half. I could have gone for it on a couple of those 4th and shorts, but I didn't want to give you any extra advantages. That can be very costly for a team like KU vs OU.\.

Yeah, it was a great effort on your part. You had me very frustrated in the first half. I tried some things and luckily they worked. I had to change my offensive gameplan too. What I normally like to run you were all over. It was fun though.

okcchief
08-22-2008, 11:34 PM
I'll probably start up a dynasty in about a week.....the rosters are nearly done and with the patch out I'm playing with sliders in my offline dynasty to get the best realistic outcomes.

For MU fans......Gabbert is on the new roster...there have been a ton of changes to every team actually.

I'll play.

Mecca
08-23-2008, 12:20 AM
I'll play.

Are you going to be Oklahoma?

okcchief
08-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Are you going to be Oklahoma?

Nah, I'll be someone else. Who is taken?

Mecca
08-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Nah, I'll be someone else. Who is taken?

Well you get to be first.....I'll start making a list, I'm gonna be SC since that's who I always play with so anyone else...

okcchief
08-23-2008, 01:56 AM
Well you get to be first.....I'll start making a list, I'm gonna be SC since that's who I always play with so anyone else...

I'll take a shot at a lower tier program.

I'll take Fresno State. You can give me a loaded schedule off non confernce user teams.

Any time, any place..........

Mecca
08-23-2008, 02:07 AM
Ok..I won't make everyone play each other either. I think that's kinda iffy, especially if you get someone in your conference.

Lzen
08-23-2008, 10:10 AM
BTW, Mecca. You asked me about if I wanted roster changes to KU then to tell you. Well, I say you should just download my roster to see. There are about 3 players on KU's roster that I need to cut because they left the program. I just can't figure out how to do that.

Donte Bean - HB
Boyd-Andeson - HB
Todd Haselhorst - DT

Lzen
08-23-2008, 10:13 AM
It's time to move to the next week. Sry kcchiefsman, we have to move on. Your game will have to be simmed. So, since you play me this next week, let's try and get it scheduled to be played sometime before we advance on Tuesday. ;)

Mecca
08-23-2008, 11:40 AM
BTW, Mecca. You asked me about if I wanted roster changes to KU then to tell you. Well, I say you should just download my roster to see. There are about 3 players on KU's roster that I need to cut because they left the program. I just can't figure out how to do that.

Donte Bean - HB
Boyd-Andeson - HB
Todd Haselhorst - DT

I think those guys have been pulled, and I believe the Kicker was changed into a different guy aswell since they had some problems there.

Lzen
08-23-2008, 05:53 PM
I think those guys have been pulled, and I believe the Kicker was changed into a different guy aswell since they had some problems there.

Oh yeah. You're right. That kicker did leave just a few days ago. And now one of the other kickers is having some ridiculous eligibility issues.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Holy Crap

Ohio State at Ohio State, rivalry game too much.

My QB was throwing passes way off kilt way too often, fumbles lost, interceptions dropped, passes dropped it sucked.

OSU 20-PSU 10

Is this typical of a rivalry game?

Lzen
08-24-2008, 09:42 AM
KcChiefsman,
let me know when we can get together to play our game, Tech @ KU. We need to try and get this played in the next day or two.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 03:02 PM
In reference to the patch:

It changes the way the game is played online. I admittedly had to unlearn some things, but I likey, likey. With the strafe catch being gone you can actually play d without dropping into cover 3 the whole team. Your qb accuracy takes a big hit while scrambling. I've seen a gazillion dropped picks I guess that evens that up.

I just played some wanker online, typical jerk off, I guess he didn't know the strafe catch didn't work anymore because he tried it like 15 times. Never punted, whenever I punted he tried the block kick action. Didn't work at all.
I won against that cheating bastard 17-14 with a fg as time expired. He probably would have beat me with strafe catch action

HC_Chief
08-24-2008, 08:17 PM
LBs sure can tackle now.

Penalties are still a complete joke. Shouldn't the VISITING TEAM get more offsides/false start penalties than the home team? I played Auburn; first possession, I had two false starts and a hold. I finished the game with 4 penalties, to ZERO for the visiting Auburn Tigers. :rolleyes:

Mecca
08-24-2008, 08:21 PM
If you're on the road the rivalry game is harder, in my offline one I only beat UCLA 31-10 after hammering all my other games with scores like 55-7.

With penalties if you turn some of them down you'll get better game play it's odd.

I'm still playing around with sliders so far I think I've found a pretty good median for getting the computer to play solidly on Heisman without going into god mode.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 08:50 PM
If you're on the road the rivalry game is harder, in my offline one I only beat UCLA 31-10 after hammering all my other games with scores like 55-7.

With penalties if you turn some of them down you'll get better game play it's odd.

I'm still playing around with sliders so far I think I've found a pretty good median for getting the computer to play solidly on Heisman without going into god mode.

Ir was freaking nuts, I couldn't do anything. I'm wondering if my controller is cracked out. because i was throwing all over the place, no accuracy even without touching the controller

Mecca
08-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Ir was freaking nuts, I couldn't do anything. I'm wondering if my controller is cracked out. because i was throwing all over the place, no accuracy even without touching the controller

I got sacked 6 times, before that game I had been sacked 7 the entire season...rivalry game on the road is difficult.

You almost need to be like Herm and go into conservative mode, I won because Joe McKnight was on, if he wasn't I'd have struggled.

okcchief
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm going to try and get my game in tonight. When I tried last night I couldn't connect to the servers.

Mecca
08-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Well I figured one thing out if you know what you're doing you can get a huge amount of sacks on this game....I actually had to increase the pass blocking for the computer it was getting stupid.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm going to try and get my game in tonight. When I tried last night I couldn't connect to the servers.

had a heck of a time last night too

ea poop

Mecca
08-25-2008, 02:36 AM
I just finished the first year of an offline dynasty........quick things to note, just because a guys 40 is really good doesn't mean his speed rating will be great...after you see what his rating is after the recruiting process.

The thing I really noticed is I have a 4 star guy who is rated higher than a 5 star guy...it's odd. Also if you have anyone good try to find a way to work them into your offense, if you have alot of guys at his position and never use him he will transfer on you.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 10:44 AM
I just finished the first year of an offline dynasty........quick things to note, just because a guys 40 is really good doesn't mean his speed rating will be great...after you see what his rating is after the recruiting process.

The thing I really noticed is I have a 4 star guy who is rated higher than a 5 star guy...it's odd. Also if you have anyone good try to find a way to work them into your offense, if you have alot of guys at his position and never use him he will transfer on you.

perhaps a shot at realism?

hit some recruits, miss some maybe?

:shrug:

beach tribe
08-25-2008, 04:42 PM

Not your controller. ha ha. That's what I was talking about. There are some games where my qb will not come within 10 yrds of the reciever. You just have to run it and throw it to the RBs. It's a rediculous way to try to **** you.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Not your controller. ha ha. That's what I was talking about. There are some games where my qb will not come within 10 yrds of the reciever. You just have to run it and throw it to the RBs. It's a rediculous way to try to **** you.

the problem was I was

Lzen
08-25-2008, 05:13 PM
kcchiefsman,
We have a game to play. I need you to get back to me on this. If I don't hear from you, I will just have to set your team to autopilot so that I can play the game.

beach tribe
08-25-2008, 05:28 PM
the problem was I was

I know, sometimes they won't even hit the RBs. I've had them throw picks up field when i was trying to hit the FB, and throw behind the line of scrimmage, to the TE, running an out route, just to have him come back, and catch it for a loss. Silly.

Lzen
08-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Well, I haven't heard from him and it has been a couple of days. I sent him an IM the other day. I know he was on last night. But he never replied. So, I am going to play the game so that we can move on. Any objections?

Mecca
08-25-2008, 08:02 PM
perhaps a shot at realism?

hit some recruits, miss some maybe?

:shrug:

It's just kinda odd to see a 4 star athlete who was the number 86 overall player be rated higher than a 5 star athlete who was the number 15 overall player.

Also if you get a walk on or 1 or 2 star punter/kicker don't fret those guys go up a load in the offseasons they gain like 10-15 points.

Lzen
08-25-2008, 08:03 PM
It's just kinda odd to see a 4 star athlete who was the number 86 overall player be rated higher than a 5 star athlete who was the number 15 overall player.

Also if you get a walk on or 1 or 2 star punter/kicker don't fret those guys go up a load in the offseasons they gain like 10-15 points.

I'm guessing that case was simply like real life in that sometimes, those star ratings aren't all that accurate.

Lzen
08-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Week 10 is here. I advanced because it has been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from kcchiefsman or crispy. So, get your games in now. If you won't be able to play in the next couple of days, let me know. If everyone else has done their games and recruiting for the week and one or two people haven't and they haven't contacted me, I will advance the week. I believe this was what we discussed earlier in this thread. Is that good with everyone?

HC_Chief
08-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Week 10 is here. I advanced because it has been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from kcchiefsman or crispy. So, get your games in now. If you won't be able to play in the next couple of days, let me know. If everyone else has done their games and recruiting for the week and one or two people haven't and they haven't contacted me, I will advance the week. I believe this was what we discussed earlier in this thread. Is that good with everyone?

Works for me

Mecca
08-25-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm guessing that case was simply like real life in that sometimes, those star ratings aren't all that accurate.

It's only about a 2 point difference, I think the most frustrating thing is recruiting a guy with a 4.31 40 and seeing his speed rating be a 85..you have to look at all those ratings when you click the thing that are A or B and so forth..

Apparently their speed is decided by a mix of 40 time and the letter on the speed, acceleration and agility all together.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 10:43 PM
It's only about a 2 point difference, I think the most frustrating thing is recruiting a guy with a 4.31 40 and seeing his speed rating be a 85..you have to look at all those ratings when you click the thing that are A or B and so forth..

Apparently their speed is decided by a mix of 40 time and the letter on the speed, acceleration and agility all together.

so you got a guy who can move, after he gets going huh?

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Works for me

me too

these bastages are chapping my sack

Mecca
08-25-2008, 11:54 PM
so you got a guy who can move, after he gets going huh?

This guy I got as an athlete is a freakin TE, I thought he was a WR he was 6'6 231 with a 4.31 40....turns out his speed is only 83 and his best position is TE, I wasn't thrilled.

Lzen
08-26-2008, 08:10 AM
This guy I got as an athlete is a freakin TE, I thought he was a WR he was 6'6 231 with a 4.31 40....turns out his speed is only 83 and his best position is TE, I wasn't thrilled.

ROFL
Cry me a freakin' river. :p

Mecca
08-26-2008, 08:11 AM
ROFL
Cry me a freakin' river. :p

Well I thought I had this big badass WR, you'd have been annoyed too don't lie.

Lzen
08-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Well I thought I had this big badass WR, you'd have been annoyed too don't lie.

Probably so. I was just making fun of you. Playing as USC surely is pretty easy in regards to recruiting. Try playing with a team like KU sometime. Sry, I have a hard time feeling bad for you.

beach tribe
08-26-2008, 10:09 AM
That ATH I was talking about (#1 in the nation) turns out to be A+ on speed, and acl, I've got the #2 WR ITN locked up, so hopefully this guy will be a wr, seeing as how both my starting WRs are seniors.

J Diddy
08-26-2008, 10:18 AM

my best TE right now is like a 79 speed, can your guy block?

Mecca
08-26-2008, 05:54 PM
my best TE right now is like a 79 speed, can your guy block?

He's "ok" at it, part of the reason I wasn't thrilled was I already had a 4 star TE commit from a guy who's 6'4 with 84 speed.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 05:56 PM
That ATH I was talking about (#1 in the nation) turns out to be A+ on speed, and acl, I've got the #2 WR ITN locked up, so hopefully this guy will be a wr, seeing as how both my starting WRs are seniors.

When it shows his ratings does it show MCV and ZVC and Tackling or does it show Ctc, CIT, and all that?

I recruited a similar guy and he was good at both positions, so you may have a choice. The guy I got had a little better WR ratings but his coverage stuff as in the 70's so he was really an either or.

J Diddy
08-26-2008, 06:30 PM
He's "ok" at it, part of the reason I wasn't thrilled was I already had a 4 star TE commit from a guy who's 6'4 with 84 speed.

add the double TE to your arsenal

Mecca
08-26-2008, 06:32 PM
add the double TE to your arsenal

I don't know if you are aware of this but Blake Ayles is on SC also and he was the #1 TE prospect out of high school last year, he's a major talent, Shockey like. Not to mention the starter Anthony McCoy wasn't a senior so now I have 4 TE's.

J Diddy
08-26-2008, 06:34 PM
I don't know if you are aware of this but Blake Ayles is on SC also and he was the #1 TE prospect out of high school last year, he's a major talent, Shockey like. Not to mention the starter Anthony McCoy wasn't a senior so now I have 4 TE's.

so add the 4 te to your arsenal

Mecca
08-26-2008, 06:35 PM
so add the 4 te to your arsenal

I redshirted the 2 new guys just because I like Ausberry as a mix WR/TE/FB and get him the ball alot of different ways since he's big but not fast.

J Diddy
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
I redshirted the 2 new guys just because I like Ausberry as a mix WR/TE/FB and get him the ball alot of different ways since he's big but not fast.

you losing 1 next year?

Mecca
08-26-2008, 07:32 PM
you losing 1 next year?

Yea McCoy is a senior....I only have 12 seniors on my entire roster though...of course to make it more frustrating I get to the next year and the number 31 overall player is a TE with interest in me.

Lzen
08-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Man, I am getting tired of the EA servers or whatever it is that causes this. I was ahead 17-7 in the 3rd quarter when the game locked up.

Lzen
08-26-2008, 07:53 PM
And now Leon Patton (who isn't on the team anymore in real life)is breaking tackles left and right.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh you guys need to know this, don't try to talk your players into staying there's a bug in the online dynasty that they leave no matter what unless you are signed in when the league advances.

J Diddy
08-26-2008, 11:04 PM
And now Leon Patton (who isn't on the team anymore in real life)is breaking tackles left and right.

at this point we can't change the rosters, huh?

Mecca
08-27-2008, 05:48 AM
Question...how many sacks are you guys getting? Like how many does your team leader have and what week are you in, I've seen alot of people complain the pass rush sucks on this game and I'm on Heisman and I feel like I'm getting to many.

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Question...how many sacks are you guys getting? Like how many does your team leader have and what week are you in, I've seen alot of people complain the pass rush sucks on this game and I'm on Heisman and I feel like I'm getting to many.

Aren't your DEs like freaks though. Weren't you getting a lot of pressure against human opponents as well.

I do OK, but not as good as I feel I should.

Mecca
08-27-2008, 07:04 AM
Aren't your DEs like freaks though. Weren't you getting a lot of pressure against human opponents as well.

I do OK, but not as good as I feel I should.

Griffen is but Moore isn't......I got 22 in 1 year with Griffen I thought that was alot..then I saw my brothers number and asked him if his guys do video game roids.

I watched my brother play a dynasty as your team, Tennessee, and get 40 sacks in 1 season with 1 guy....

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Griffen is but Moore isn't......I got 22 in 1 year with Griffen I thought that was alot..then I saw my brothers number and asked him if his guys do video game roids.

I watched my brother play a dynasty as your team, Tennessee, and get 40 sacks in 1 season with 1 guy....

He must really be jumping the hell out of the snap. I'm nnot sure how many i have, but it won't even be able to see that #.

The RE Ayers is a highly ranked guy, but I don't use him much for some reason. I think it's because I like to come from the left side so the QB cant just run away from me.
My back up DE Walker who is a sophpmore is 84 in speed, I bring him in a lot on the LE spot. Got any pointers on how to beat the Ts?

Mecca
08-27-2008, 08:10 AM
He must really be jumping the hell out of the snap. I'm nnot sure how many i have, but it won't even be able to see that #.

The RE Ayers is a highly ranked guy, but I don't use him much for some reason. I think it's because I like to come from the left side so the QB cant just run away from me.
My back up DE Walker who is a sophpmore is 84 in speed, I bring him in a lot on the LE spot. Got any pointers on how to beat the Ts?

Walker is the guy he got all the sacks with...I do it this way and it's how my brother does it too, it's all about speed having a fast guy is easier....it's easier to come off the right side than the left side and you have to time the snap jump speed burst and when to use your moves.

It's easy to jump the snap against any team in the shotgun just watch the QB they will almost always snap the ball when the QB moves his hands or lifts his leg.

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 08:18 AM
Walker is the guy he got all the sacks with...I do it this way and it's how my brother does it too, it's all about speed having a fast guy is easier....it's easier to come off the right side than the left side and you have to time the snap jump speed burst and when to use your moves.

It's easy to jump the snap against any team in the shotgun just watch the QB they will almost always snap the ball when the QB moves his hands or lifts his leg.

Yeah, I know about the QB snapping the ball in SG, but my DEs seem to want to go in wierd directions after the jump snap, and all I'm doing is holding down. Sould I not mess with the joy stick untill after I've made a move?

Lzen
08-27-2008, 08:18 AM
at this point we can't change the rosters, huh?

Not sure, but I don't think so.

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 08:19 AM
And by the left you mean the DEfensive left right?

Mecca
08-27-2008, 08:20 AM
Yeah, I know about the QB snapping the ball in SG, but my DEs seem to want to go in wierd directions after the jump snap, and all I'm doing is holding down. Sould I not mess with the joy stick untill after I've made a move?

Mine do it sometimes too...you just have to get the timing down and try different things.

If you do the snap jump exactly right you're guy will run in with looks like a constant speed burst/super speed style the entire play.

Mecca
08-27-2008, 08:22 AM
And by the left you mean the DEfensive left right?

I'm telling you it's easier to beat the right tackle, I think that may be because LT's are generally better but it's for some reason easier to get free on the right tackle side.

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm telling you it's easier to beat the right tackle, I think that may be because LT's are generally better but it's for some reason easier to get free on the right tackle side.

I gotcha. I also think it's easier to beat them because unlike in real life the QB can see you coming, and will run a lot faster to the right, and will try it even when that's where the pressure is coming from.

Thanks dude. I'll try it out.

beavis
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM

I'd consider the number I get to be realistic (2-4 per game). But the number of times I'm getting sacked is ridiculous (7-10 per game). I'm playing with MU and I know the O-line isn't the best, but come on...

Mecca
08-27-2008, 04:28 PM
i'm the opposite I finished the season with over 50 defensive sacks and I got sacked 8 times the entire year on offense.

And I just got a DT in recruiting last year with a 77 speed.

beavis
08-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Granted, I haven't played a sports game in about 10 years, but does anyone else find this game stupidly difficult? I get the feeling I'm totally missing something. I've even played with the sliders, with only minimal improvement. I'm playing on varsity, with most of the sliders turned down quite a bit. I tried playing the freshman mode, but beat everyone by 100 points. Suggestions, am I missing something totally obvious?

beavis
08-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Also, this update you guys are talking about, will it auto-update that for me, or do I need to go out and download it.

Sorry for being a n00b.

J Diddy
08-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Also, this update you guys are talking about, will it auto-update that for me, or do I need to go out and download it.

Sorry for being a n00b.

if you played online at all you've already been updated

beavis
08-27-2008, 09:29 PM
if you played online at all you've already been updated

I don't.

Lzen
08-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Uggghhh. This is driving me nuts. Last night my online dynasty game against KSU just froze up.I was up 17-7 late in the 3rd quarter in that game.

Tonight, I was playing an online dynasty game in another online dynasty. I was KU and up 10-0 over OU in the 2nd quarter. This time, the game said I had lost my connection to the opponent. Then, the only option I had was to end the game. My opponent, however, had the option to finish against the CPU. I tried to play him about 4 different times with the same disconnect issue.

Do you suppose these 2 things are related?

Mecca
08-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Uggghhh. This is driving me nuts. Last night my online dynasty game against KSU just froze up.I was up 17-7 late in the 3rd quarter in that game.

Tonight, I was playing an online dynasty game in another online dynasty. I was KU and up 10-0 over OU in the 2nd quarter. This time, the game said I had lost my connection to the opponent. Then, the only option I had was to end the game. My opponent, however, had the option to finish against the CPU. I tried to play him about 4 different times with the same disconnect issue.

Do you suppose these 2 things are related?

Does your connection kinda suck? Mine never messes up but a guy who lives 2 houses up from me has the hardest time getting his to stay connected.

Lzen
08-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Does your connection kinda suck? Mine never messes up but a guy who lives 2 houses up from me has the hardest time getting his to stay connected.

My connection is average. It isn't fantastic, but it doesn't suck either.

Mecca
08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Granted, I haven't played a sports game in about 10 years, but does anyone else find this game stupidly difficult? I get the feeling I'm totally missing something. I've even played with the sliders, with only minimal improvement. I'm playing on varsity, with most of the sliders turned down quite a bit. I tried playing the freshman mode, but beat everyone by 100 points. Suggestions, am I missing something totally obvious?

Which team are you using and what level are you playing on....

You just have to know what you can and can't do with the team you pick. I'm in my 2nd year now with USC, the first year Mark Sanchez is an 88 which means there are some throws I can't make, now after a season and an offseason of development he's a 95 which literally means I can make damn near any throw.

My defense took a hit losing players, I went into OSU faced Terrell Pryor and Brandon Saine and came out on top. Granted I couldn't stop them very well I gave up 42 points because their offense is frankly insane but I returned the favor racking up 58.

beavis
08-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Which team are you using and what level are you playing on....

You just have to know what you can and can't do with the team you pick. I'm in my 2nd year now with USC, the first year Mark Sanchez is an 88 which means there are some throws I can't make, now after a season and an offseason of development he's a 95 which literally means I can make damn near any throw.

My defense took a hit losing players, I went into OSU faced Terrell Pryor and Brandon Saine and came out on top. Granted I couldn't stop them very well I gave up 42 points because their offense is frankly insane but I returned the favor racking up 58.

Varsity, Mizzou.

I can pretty much throw any pass that I want. Problem is, I can't do much once I catch the ball, my YAC sucks balls.

I can't run the ball worth a shit unless I turn up my run blocking and turn down their tackling.

The thing that's most annoying is my defense can't stop anyone. I'm not asking to be dominate against Oklahoma or anything, but when you're ranked is 94 or whatever it is, I ought to be able to thrash Baylor, and not have it come down to the last play.

I'm already damn near ready to having to buy a new controller from throwing it against the wall so much. I'm just scared one of these times I'm going to miss the wall and hit my plasma.

Mecca
08-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Wow you're on Varsity you need to get the hang of the game or maybe get better players..here's the truth no matter what you're defense is rated if you're guys are slow it doesn't matter you'll get moved on, or if you don't pick the proper plays.

You have a hard time running the ball because you are Missouri, they are a spread option team with nearly every play out of the shotgun and mostly passing plays....I run well but my team is straight pro style.

beavis
08-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Wow you're on Varsity you need to get the hang of the game or maybe get better players..here's the truth no matter what you're defense is rated if you're guys are slow it doesn't matter you'll get moved on, or if you don't pick the proper plays.

You have a hard time running the ball because you are Missouri, they are a spread option team with nearly every play out of the shotgun and mostly passing plays....I run well but my team is straight pro style.

So basically what you're telling me is, I suck?

Mecca
08-28-2008, 12:43 AM
So basically what you're telling me is, I suck?

Well I beat Oklahoma on Heisman level 41-7...

But I dunno it may be the team you are, I can't play with Missouri I don't run the option, and I can't be a spread option team I just frankly don't play that way.

How many points are you scoring a game and how many minute quarters are you playing.....what kind of plays are you picking on defense...if you are running outside options against say Texas it's no wonder you can't run their team speed is fast especially Sergio Kindle.

I'll tip you to something if you sit in zone constantly the computer will eat you alive.

beavis
08-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Well I beat Oklahoma on Heisman level 41-7...

But I dunno it may be the team you are, I can't play with Missouri I don't run the option, and I can't be a spread option team I just frankly don't play that way.

How many points are you scoring a game and how many minute quarters are you playing.....what kind of plays are you picking on defense...if you are running outside options against say Texas it's no wonder you can't run their team speed is fast especially Sergio Kindle.

I'll tip you to something if you sit in zone constantly the computer will eat you alive.

Well, like I said, I can pass pretty much at will on teams. Depends on who I'm playing. I rang up 49 on Kansas the other night. I guess I don't understand the juke moves and what not. It seems like all of my WR are just possession guys, and call me crazy, but I think Maclin is a little more than that. None of my guys can outrun anybody. I never run the option, and pass on 80% of the downs. I mean, I think MU only has 32 running plays in their playbook.

Up until a couple of days ago, I was just taking whatever defensive play Corso recommended, but I've come to realize lately that that doesn't work. I guess I just need to get better at picking which D to use.

Mecca
08-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Um Maclin is one of the faster dudes on the game if you can't break plays with him I dunno what to tell you...he's faster than anyone I start with.

Are you using the speed burst? Here I'm going to give you an example, I'm sure Maclin has good break tackle and elusive ratings because he's a returner....Ronald Johnson my team has 94 speed Maclin is faster....I took a WR screen 65 yards with him against Ohio State...so maybe you aren't doing something right to use his speed.

beavis
08-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Um Maclin is one of the faster dudes on the game if you can't break plays with him I dunno what to tell you...he's faster than anyone I start with.

Are you using the speed burst? Here I'm going to give you an example, I'm sure Maclin has good break tackle and elusive ratings because he's a returner....Ronald Johnson my team has 94 speed Maclin is faster....I took a WR screen 65 yards with him against Ohio State...so maybe you aren't doing something right to use his speed.

Ok, now we're on to something, how the hell do I speed burst?

Also, on D, I thought X was to strip the ball. My dumbass defenders don't do shit when I try to strip the ball carrier.

Mecca
08-28-2008, 12:55 AM
You're playing this on 360 right......

The right trigger is the speed burst....just hold it down your guys run faster they get tired faster but they run faster...

I dunno I don't try to strip the ball I just try to tackle them best I can, I get enough INT's to make up for trying to strip guys.

beavis
08-28-2008, 12:56 AM
You're playing this on 360 right......

The right trigger is the speed burst....just hold it down your guys run faster they get tired faster but they run faster...

I dunno I don't try to strip the ball I just try to tackle them best I can, I get enough INT's to make up for trying to strip guys.

No... PS3.

Mecca
08-28-2008, 01:13 AM
Oh well I don't have a PS3 so um read the direction book! lol

beavis
08-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Oh well I don't have a PS3 so um read the direction book! lol

I did but it's shitty and doesn't tell you anything.

I just googled speed burst and figured out what it was. Went downstairs and tried it, and the first time using it Perry returned the kickoff for a touchdown. I think that may help.

Minor omission on their part, why the hell would they not put that in the instruction book?

Also, I guess the patch isn't even out for PS3 yet.

Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Mecca
08-28-2008, 01:20 AM
With no patch returning is way to easy.......especially on that level.

Lzen
08-28-2008, 09:34 AM
beavis,
there should be a place in the game to find game controls. I think it's under settings on the main menu.

Lzen
08-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Also, in my experiences on defense, it helps to play bump and run coverages, even when you are in zone.

J Diddy
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Also, in my experiences on defense, it helps to play bump and run coverages, even when you are in zone.

when we advancing, I'm stuck in a bye week

Lzen
08-28-2008, 03:24 PM
when we advancing, I'm stuck in a bye week
I'm pretty sure that it was supposed to be today. I will check this evening to be sure. I always put that info in my message. If it is today, I will advance it this evening. I don't even get home from work for another hour and a half.

Lzen
08-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Also, kcchiefsman is going to retire from our dynasty. He said his work is keeping him pretty busy right now. He is welcome to return whenever as far as I'm concerned.

J Diddy
08-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Also, kcchiefsman is going to retire from our dynasty. He said his work is keeping him pretty busy right now. He is welcome to return whenever as far as I'm concerned.

I agree.

HC_Chief
08-28-2008, 07:14 PM
D'OH! Lzen progressed the week while I was in the middle of my game. I had three INT returns for a TD. Oh well, my D is still #2 overall; and the CPU simmed a better score for me ;)

okcchief
08-28-2008, 11:55 PM

That sucks. He was my only user game left. Hopefully, one of you will make it to the BCS title game.