PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Wanna drive to Blue Springs for tickets to the game tonight?

ChiefsFanatic
08-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey, I just got some tickets from my best friend, and I was going to take my son, but apparently his 15 year old hormones are in high gear, and he can't tear himself away from his girlfriend.

I don't want to seem like an ass and tell my friend I can't use them so close to game time, so if you live close, or wanna drive out and meet me to get the tickets, let me know.

It is just tickets, no parking pass. They are supposed to be great seats. Upper level, row 3, towards the 50 yard line.

You just have to behave yourself. I would even take a small donation if you felt bad about just taking the tickets.:D

DeezNutz
08-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Hey, I just got some tickets from my best friend, and I was going to take my son, but apparently his 15 year old hormones are in high gear, and he can't tear himself away from his girlfriend.

I don't want to seem like an ass and tell my friend I can't use them so close to game time, so if you live close, or wanna drive out and meet me to get the tickets, let me know.

It is just tickets, no parking pass. They are supposed to be great seats. Upper level, row 3, towards the 50 yard line.

You just have to behave yourself. I would even take a small donation if you felt bad about just taking the tickets.:D

Kick him in the ass and tell him to stop being such a ****ing needy little sucker. Go to the game with his old man. WTF.

ChiefsFanatic
08-16-2008, 05:26 PM
Kick him in the ass and tell him to stop being such a ****ing needy little sucker. Go to the game with his old man. WTF.

I can't blame him. I was the same way when I was his age.

DeezNutz
08-16-2008, 05:28 PM
I can't blame him. I was the same way when I was his age.

Yeah, but 15? He's got a lot of strange to look forward to in his life. Spending time with his old man is more important.

Deberg_1990
08-16-2008, 05:29 PM
I was going to take my son, but apparently his 15 year old hormones are in high gear, and he can't tear himself away from his girlfriend.

Hes 15 and already way ahead of GoTurd. Nice.

ChiefsFanatic
08-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Hes 15 and already way ahead of GoTurd. Nice.

Yeah, she is going to be a 9 or 10 when she becomes legal:clap:

No one wants these tickets?

ChiefsFanatic
08-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Damn we suck! I cant even give away 50 yard line seats.

ChiefsFanatic
08-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Finally, someone took them.

Skip Towne
08-16-2008, 06:38 PM
This is how it was in the late 80's. Couldn't give them away. (except Donks and Raiders.)

Sure-Oz
08-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Finally, someone took them.

I would've taken them but im at the parents house for a family dinner thing, the gf is at the game with her dad.

Atleast someone will get to go, too bad your son would rather be with a girl

ChiefsFanatic
08-16-2008, 07:04 PM
I would've taken them but im at the parents house for a family dinner thing, the gf is at the game with her dad.

Atleast someone will get to go, too bad your son would rather be with a girl

Well, he is not really a big fan. He wants us to win, but that is about it. We have been to games before. Once again, I don't blame him. She is a ZERO now (because she is too young) but she will be quite the looker when she gets older.

Skip Towne
08-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Well, he is not really a big fan. He wants us to win, but that is about it. We have been to games before. Once again, I don't blame him. She is a ZERO now (because she is too young) but she will be quite the looker when she gets older.

Pic?

Count Alex's Losses
08-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Ask your son if he wants to be my wingman.

Smed1065
08-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Ask your son if he wants to be my wingman.

He seems straight.

http://scosoft.com/h/r/2c44848e.gif

Skip Towne
08-16-2008, 11:05 PM
He seems straight.

http://scosoft.com/h/r/2c44848e.gif

:LOL:

blueballs
08-17-2008, 12:32 AM
she was going to give him some
if they went to the game together
-cock blocking your own son