PDA

View Full Version : Misc --Build your own entree.

FAX
08-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Who really likes entree?

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

CoMoChief
08-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Marinated Filet Mignon steak, loaded baked potato, Kraft Macaroni Cheese mixed in with Tuna (sorry I have a hard on for that shit), Hashed brown potato cassarole aka Party Potatoes, steamed Brocoli Cheesy Rice,

Thats my last meal if I were on the Death Chair

(usually prisons let you pick n choose anything you want as your last mean as long as its reasonable.)

FAX
08-20-2008, 06:55 PM
What, pray tell, are Party Potatoes, Mr. CoMoChief? I like a good potato and I like a good party. This sounds like a marriage made in potato party heaven.

FAX

CoMoChief
08-20-2008, 06:59 PM
What, pray tell, are Party Potatoes, Mr. CoMoChief? I like a good potato and I like a good party. This sounds like a marriage made in potato party heaven.

FAX

http://ourohio.org/uploads/images/stories/magazine/past_issues/janfeb_06/mag_j_feb__06_party_pot.jpg

looks very similar to this. They're hash brown potatoes mixed with cheese and sour cream, baked with a cornflake topping. I don't know the specifics but Kelloggs has a good recipe of it. Baked in the oven..........veeeeeeery good dish IMO.

Phobia
08-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Cool. Vegans stay off our thread.

luv
08-20-2008, 07:05 PM
You should never microwave meat unless just to thaw. It does not cook evenly, and the undone portion of meat can still have bacteria.

FAX
08-20-2008, 07:06 PM
You should never microwave meat unless just to thaw. It does not cook evenly, and the undone portion of meat can still have bacteria.

Go eat a carrot.

FAX

luv
08-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Go eat a carrot.

FAX

You should never microwave a raw carrot. It will catch fire.

RJ
08-20-2008, 07:08 PM

I think that would depend on how long you microwaved it.

Three hours on high = well done t-bone.

FAX
08-20-2008, 07:15 PM
You should never microwave a raw carrot. It will catch fire.

Hmmm. Strike two.

How about a cat? Does cat sound good?

FAX

Psyko Tek
08-20-2008, 07:18 PM
it sounds like

MEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWRRRRR
POP

Bearcat
08-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Hmmm. Strike two.

FAX

Just make sure you wrap it in foil first.

bogey
08-20-2008, 07:24 PM
If you microwave a sponge it will sterilize it. But make sure it's wet otherwise it will catch on fire.

luv
08-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Hmmm. Strike two.

FAX

I'll let you try it and let me know.

Something very interesting to microwave....bar of soap. Turns to foam. Also, a dry sponge will catch fire, but microwaving a wet sponge will help to kill the bacteria on it.

luv
08-20-2008, 07:25 PM
If you microwave a sponge it will sterilize it. But make sure it's wet otherwise it will catch on fire.

Did you watch that show, too, or is that from personal experience? :p

bogey
08-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Did you watch that show, too, or is that from personal experience? :p

I was flipping and landed on the food network. I love the food network.

bogey
08-20-2008, 07:29 PM
I'll let you try it and let me know.

Something very interesting to microwave....bar of soap. Turns to foam. Also, a dry sponge will catch fire, but microwaving a wet sponge will help to kill the bacteria on it.

ROFL I just noticed this.

Nzoner
08-20-2008, 07:31 PM
20 oz. T-Bone marinated in my own little concoction of Lea & Perrins Worchestersire(sp?) sauce,sliced onions,mushrooms,garlic salt and a few splashes of Robust Italian Dressing.After 24 hours soaking put it on a hot grill and take the leftover marinade and put on a low fire until onions are done and eat as a side.

FAX
08-20-2008, 07:32 PM
When you microwave a life saver, it blows up to about 50 times its original size. Then, when it cools down, it smells like asphalt.

FAX

luv
08-20-2008, 07:35 PM
When you microwave a life saver, it blows up to about 50 times its original size. Then, when it cools down, it smells like asphalt.

FAX

Do you still eat it?

FAX
08-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Do you still eat it?

I guess you could, but I wouldn't want to. I'm not a big asphalt eater. Not intentionally, anyhow.

It's amazing really, what a microwave will do to just run-of-the-mill, household objects and stuff. Ever microwave a Bic pen?

FAX

luv
08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
I guess you could, but I wouldn't want to. I'm not a big asphalt eater. Not intentionally, anyhow.

It's amazing really, what a microwave will do to just run-of-the-mill, household objects and stuff. Ever microwave a Bic pen?

FAX

Can't say that I have.

FAX
08-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Can't say that I have.

You should try it. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but the results are well worth the price of a Bic pen. Just don't do it if you plan on warming up oatmeal later.

FAX

Count Zarth
08-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Where is the man meat option?

RJ
08-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Where is the man meat option?

It's all around you.

Count Zarth
08-20-2008, 08:11 PM
It's all around you.

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_home_video/willy_wonka_and_the_chocolate_factory/gene_wilder/wonka1.jpg

luv
08-20-2008, 08:13 PM
You should try it. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but the results are well worth the price of a Bic pen. Just don't do it if you plan on warming up oatmeal later.

FAX
I think I'd put it on top of a paper towel and place a cheap plastic container face down over it, just in case.

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
There used to be this steak house right by me that had blackened prime rib stuffed with mushrooms and shrimp, it was to ****ing die for. That, a twice baked potato and a :BLVD:.