PDA

View Full Version : Life Hey Rainman

JimNasium
08-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I haven't talked to you in a while and quite frankly I haven't even participated in one of your polls. I've contemplated this lack of communication and I really don't have any excuses. I've decided to remedy this by communicating with you in an open forum instead of picking up a phone, e-mailing you or using the "private message" function that Chiefsplanet has graciously provided us.

So....what's going on? How are the cats? I trust your wife is well. Have you had any good Thai food lately?

luv
08-20-2008, 08:16 PM
LMAO

JimNasium
08-20-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry, this is a conversation between myself and Kevin. Please do the right thing and butt out. There might be room for you on the private/public conversation between luv and Tommykat.

badgirl
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I haven't talked to you in a while and quite frankly I haven't even participated in one of your polls. I've contemplated this lack of communication and I really don't have any excuses. I've decided to remedy this by communicating with you in an open forum instead of picking up a phone, e-mailing you or using the "private message" function that Chiefsplanet has graciously provided us.

So....what's going on? How are the cats? I trust your wife is well. Have you had any good Thai food lately?

OMG great idea. Think I'll try to make contact with stummpy this way, thanks. I didn't use the private msg. function cause I wanted to start a thread cause I am frankly bored as hell and so I did. Think I didn't know this shit would happen, yes I did that is why I started the thread.:rolleyes:

Direckshun
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I have no stake in this conversation but feel compelled/mind-numbingly bored to participate, even though I was neither invited or hinted to join in.

I will cast my dispersions on you two's relationship, regardless of my own personal ability to properly critique it.

I will return soon to flame.

badgirl
08-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm sorry, this is a conversation between myself and Kevin. Please do the right thing and butt out. There might be room for you on the private/public conversation between luv and Tommykat.

Did I actually have a conversation with stumppy? NO I think not. Why do people read threads if they are gonna get all pissy like you? Don't like it Don't read it....

Direckshun
08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Did I actually have a conversation with stumppy? NO I think not. Why do people read threads if they are gonna get all pissy like you? Don't like it Don't read it....
How can I know if I don't like it unless I read it?

And if I don't like it, how can I be sure that I will continue disliking it unless I continue reading it?

Your logic really eats itself.

Pestilence

Why do people create stupid threads and then get mad when people on the Planet flame the shit out of them. Don't want to eat shit....Don't start a thread.

ClevelandBronco
I've been meaning to get in touch with UltraPeanut. You'll see my thread shortly.

SPchief

Why do people start threads drawing attention to themselves?

Baconeater
08-20-2008, 08:25 PM
OMG great idea. Think I'll try to make contact with stummpy this way, thanks.
You wouldn't be the first one to do it.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141824

Edit: Crap, I just noticed that Badgirl DID in fact do just that. :doh!:

Phobia
08-20-2008, 08:26 PM
I've been meaning to get in touch with UltraPeanut. You'll see my thread shortly.

I wasn't aware you had a private practice, Doc.

luv
08-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Why do people create stupid threads and then get mad when people on the Planet flame the shit out of them. Don't want to eat shit....Don't start a thread.

Negative attention is still attention.

ClevelandBronco
08-20-2008, 08:28 PM
I wasn't aware you had a private practice, Doc.

But of course...

http://gaygamer.net/images/Samurai-belushi.jpg

badgirl
08-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Negative attention is still attention.

I am not mad, you should know about being an attention whore.:shake:

badgirl
08-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Why do people start threads drawing attention to themselves?

Cause I love attention.:D

luv
08-20-2008, 08:32 PM
I am not mad, you should know about being an attention whore.:shake:

:deevee:

ClevelandBronco
08-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Cat fight!

QuikSsurfer
08-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I did a search for "whore" and landed this thread.

Stinger
08-20-2008, 08:35 PM
What is it with love and Sr. Citizens these days........ Luv it is a gift apparently ROFL

blueballs
08-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Faith is going to land all of you in the same retirement home

luv
08-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Cat fight!

I'd call her stupid. She'd call me fat. That's it in a nutshell. Not worth the effort.

badgirl
08-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I'd call her stupid. She'd call me fat. That's it in a nutshell. Not worth the effort.

she tells the truth:D

luv
08-20-2008, 08:38 PM
What is it with love and Sr. Citizens these days........ Luv it is a gift apparently ROFL

Whoa....what do I have to do with love and senior citizens?

ClevelandBronco
08-20-2008, 08:41 PM

You two really need to find a third girl you can call drunk. Then I could post my second Belushi of this brief thread...

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/html/avatars/john-belushi-pencils-nose.jpg

JimNasium
08-20-2008, 08:42 PM
You two really need to find a third girl you can call drunk. Then I could post my second Belushi of this brief thread...

Where's Tommykat when you need her?

Stinger
08-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Whoa....what do I have to do with love and senior citizens?

Whoops ...... sorry typo and a long day... meant to say Luv not love sorry.

Revised version

What is it with luv and Sr. Citizens these days........ Luv it is a gift apparently

luv
08-20-2008, 08:46 PM

Can we focus our attention on the one who's screaming for it? Thank you.

Stinger
08-20-2008, 08:48 PM

Clayton?

badgirl
08-20-2008, 08:49 PM

yea I agree, refocus people. ON ME:deevee:

Rain Man
This is like having a conversation at a crowded party.

I'M FINE, JIMNASIUM! HOW ABOUT YOU? OH, SORRY FOR SPILLING THAT BEAN DIP ON YOU!

badgirl

I'M FINE, JIMNASIUM! HOW ABOUT YOU? OH, SORRY FOR SPILLING THAT BEAN DIP ON YOU!

or bedtime at the waltons.:D

JimNasium
08-20-2008, 08:51 PM

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. The next time you get back here you need to join Jenny and I for dinner. My treat.

siberian khatru
08-20-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. The next time you get back here you need to join Jenny and I for dinner. My treat.

If that ain't an invitation to a threesome, then I'm not Pierce Brosnan's cousin Llew.

JimNasium
08-20-2008, 08:54 PM
If that ain't an invitation to a threesome, then I'm not Pierce Brosnan's cousin Llew.

Kevin does have a body that appeals to both genders.