PDA

View Full Version : Football And Raider Fan wonders why people think they're asshats

Nzoner
08-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Just a few fine examples.check out the woman trying to get her kids out of the way

part 1

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FoPaejVDG1c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

part 2

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuxF28IB9as&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

part 3

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V12B6nYp5qs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Reerun_KC
08-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Raider fans are asshats...

Its a sad joke of how they behave at their games...

I am not saying Camaro-head is free from douchebags, have seen plenty of Chiefs fans make raider fan proud. But damn that place is just whack!

Ari Chi3fs
08-20-2008, 11:43 PM
It must really suck to be a Raiders fan. What a bunch of cock sucks.

FAX
08-20-2008, 11:47 PM
ROFL

It's like a moron convention.

Was that a fight breaking out in the first one? I get the feeling that they think that, when you sit in the nosebleed section, you're obligated to give somebody one.

FAX

RibKing67
08-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Raider fan and Philly fan-----one in the same. Let em fight it out and kill each other off.

Reerun_KC
08-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Raider fan and Philly fan-----one in the same. Let em fight it out and kill each other off.
Jesus Philly Fan? They are a whole different breed of battery chunking ass hats...

Guru
08-20-2008, 11:50 PM
I would argue the charger fans in those videos aren't anything to write home about either though.

Fans can be extremely stupid.

chief52
08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
That place is like the inside of a prison. Filthy place with some filthy fans ( not all, but a very vocal minority) Been there many times. The worst I ever saw was some poor Pats fan in his jersey went in to take a piss. Waiting in line to take a piss he got the shit kicked out of him...no cops could see anything...no one could do anything...

Class group.

Guru
08-20-2008, 11:52 PM
They do look like a bunch of thugs there though. heh

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Even Chiefs fan......

Guru
08-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Even Chiefs fan......
Especially Chiefs fans. ROFL

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Especially Chiefs fans. ROFL

ROFL

hey wait? :cuss:

JuicesFlowing
08-21-2008, 02:56 AM
Thugs, gangstas, ex-cons ...

Fruit Ninja
08-21-2008, 03:14 AM
Welcome to my lovely state of California! lol

Fruit Ninja
08-21-2008, 03:14 AM
They do look like a bunch of thugs there though. heh

i better never post a picture of me here then! lol

acesn8s
08-21-2008, 03:39 AM
i better never post a picture of me here then! lol
That isn't you in your avy?

Saggysack
08-21-2008, 03:53 AM
ThugLife!

What a bunch of anal beads.

Nzoner
08-21-2008, 10:29 AM
I would argue the charger fans in those videos aren't anything to write home about either though.

No argument there and I've seen a few incidents at Arrowhead and other stadiums but those 3 videos go together and in all my years of going to games I've never seen anything that comes close to that.

Dicky McElephant
08-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Welcome to my lovely state of California! lol

Exactly.....they make us proud.

Dicky McElephant
08-21-2008, 10:32 AM
I went and saw the Chiefs play the Raiders at McAfee stadium last year. Their stupid RAAAAAIIIIIDERRRRRRSSSSSS chant is annoying as ****.

InChiefsHell
08-21-2008, 10:45 AM
WTF am I missing, I didn't see any fight in any of those videos...

...but I of course agree that Rayduuur fans are friggin stupid...

Gonzo
08-21-2008, 10:48 AM
I've heard things about a group of Charger fans throwing piss-filled bottles at other fans as well. The first game I went to at Arrowhead a bunch of drunk necks were trying to start a fight with an older man and his wife who happened to be Lion fans of all things.

StcChief
08-21-2008, 10:49 AM
there are some real nimrods around here. Lamb fans are really just ignorant. No fighting.

Molitoth
08-21-2008, 10:53 AM
The world is running out of prison space, just lock the doors during a raiders game and call it good.

InChiefsHell
08-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Here is a better example of Rayduuur Ass-Hattery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzzqw7UVAY

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I've heard things about a group of Charger fans throwing piss-filled bottles at other fans as well. The first game I went to at Arrowhead a bunch of drunk necks were trying to start a fight with an older man and his wife who happened to be Lion fans of all things.
:eek:

Nice... I have seen plenty of crap at arrowhead, Saw some dude in an LJ jersey beat down his ol lady after a loss at home....

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Actually the best and most polite place I have ever watched a game was in the Big Easy...

Chiefs vs Saints...

People say Green Bay is a great safe place to watch games as well...

Took my daughter in 2003 to the Steelers at Chiefs game in arrowhead... Some dude kept running his mouth at the fans next to us, we ended up having to leave the section, to much beer being thrown down on us from Chiefs fan...

HypnotizedMonkey
08-21-2008, 11:01 AM
I was just amazed to hear them say "raiders.. first down" over the loudspeaker!

InChiefsHell
08-21-2008, 11:08 AM
Actually the best and most polite place I have ever watched a game was in the Big Easy...

Chiefs vs Saints...

People say Green Bay is a great safe place to watch games as well...

Took my daughter in 2003 to the Steelers at Chiefs game in arrowhead... Some dude kept running his mouth at the fans next to us, we ended up having to leave the section, to much beer being thrown down on us from Chiefs fan...

Yeah, sadly I've been to a couple of games where Chiefs fans engaged in a little more than some good-natured ribbing...

...I usually take a picture with fans from opposing teams, cuz it's fun to meet other people...

I always wonder what these drunk sumbitches think when they get home after the game...are they bragging about their behavior to the rest of the vermin in the trailer park, or do they admit to anyone that they are so friggin' stupid that they threw beer on people because they were wearing the wrong jersey...?

InChiefsHell
08-21-2008, 11:09 AM
LMAO

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah, sadly I've been to a couple of games where Chiefs fans engaged in a little more than some good-natured ribbing...

...I usually take a picture with fans from opposing teams, cuz it's fun to meet other people...

I always wonder what these drunk sumbitches think when they get home after the game...are they bragging about their behavior to the rest of the vermin in the trailer park, or do they admit to anyone that they are so friggin' stupid that they threw beer on people because they were wearing the wrong jersey...?
Not quite sure what they think....

There is some good natured fun. I love sitting my other teams fans.. They usually are pretty polite... But then you get some drunk moron, who thinks he is part of the team.. Starts mouthing off and shouting at people... When he is nothing more than a toothless drunking moron...

Lzen
08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Here is a better example of Rayduuur Ass-Hattery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzzqw7UVAY

Dang. That is messed up. What was that opposing fan doing? Was he just so wasted that he couldn't stand up?

Lzen
08-21-2008, 11:13 AM
We sat by some Colts fans at that playoff game after the 2003 season. They were pretty cool. We told them to enjoy it because they were gonna get whacked by NE next week. :D

Lzen
08-21-2008, 11:16 AM
This Chargers fan has a good sense of humor. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxGTCXeGuw8&NR=1

Ari Chi3fs
08-21-2008, 11:22 AM
The problem with Oakland, is that all of the respectable, intelligent people live in San Francisco and all the shit, dirt bag, douchenozzle, poor ****s live in Oakland.

Its like an asylum across the bay, I tell you.

Mr. Plow
08-21-2008, 11:27 AM
In the 3rd video.....about the 1:20 mark. Some huge guy comes walking by the camera in a huge ass parka. A PARKA?!?! What was it.....like 80 degrees?

I've never seen so many people in winter attire that should have been in shorts. But then again, shorts aren't "thug" enough.

POND_OF_RED
08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
In there defense what else do they have to do at the game? Watch football? That would be too depressing.

gblowfish
08-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Looks like a Midnight Douchebag family reunion....

HemiEd
08-21-2008, 11:43 AM
I have posted it numerous times, but even their front office told me not to come to the game. That was a few years ago when I was out there and the Chiefs were playing in that black hole. The game was even blacked out and they told me not to come.

I am glad I played golf that day, after watching these videos.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2008, 11:49 AM
I F***in hate Raiders fans with a F***in passion.

C0CK Suckers!

Nzoner
08-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Here's another video kind of long of some dude during interviews in the lot before Raiders vs Chiefs,guy at the very end talks about Maslowski's mom stoppin by their tailgate and they made her do a shot,I dunno but I'm callin' BS on that.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhOWrQB5QsE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

KCrockaholic
08-21-2008, 11:56 AM
BTW any Chiefs fans been to Denver to see a game? how were they out there?

InChiefsHell
08-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Last season I sat next to some young gals who were Viking fans...I mean, the oldest one looked to be less that 20 years old, so it's not like it was a hot sex moment. They were cute, and good sports.

In the parking lot before the game I ran into a whole ton of Viking fans. So of course, I walk over to meet and greet and give them some shit...it's a good time. I hate fans that either take the game too seriously or get so drunk that they can't control themselves and make asses of themselves and give the rest of us a bad name. I still have a "step uncle" (my wife's uncle) who HATES the Chiefs because of how he was treated in Arrowhead back in '93. So, impressions last a long time.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 11:58 AM
cousin lives in denver and is a chiefs STH...

He goes to all the chiefs games out there and no problems...

I am thinking of going out there as well this year instead of Arrowhead.

Says fans are pretty civial and never has felt threatened or anything...

Mr. Plow
08-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Here's another video kind of long of some dude during interviews in the lot before Raiders vs Chiefs,guy at the very end talks about Maslowski's mom stoppin by their tailgate and they made her do a shot,I dunno but I'm callin' BS on that.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhOWrQB5QsE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I couldn't get past the 2:00 minute mark. That poor kid. Doesn't even know what he's being brainwashed into. There should be "Raider deprogramming" school.

Nzoner
08-21-2008, 12:05 PM

I was at the Monday Night classic in '93 Montana vs Elway,it got a little heated verbally in our section,especially when Elway ran that last td in and the donk fans just knew it was over.I just kept firing back,no problem that's Joe Montana down there,we're gonna be fine,when on the inside I was thinking oh hell.

Well we all know how that one turned out and it was absolutely one of the best times of my life,of course I was with 200 other KC fans and as we were leaving Mile High we all were doing the chop and yo ho ho ho war chant

KCrockaholic
08-21-2008, 12:07 PM
I was at the Monday Night classic in '93 Montana vs Elway,it got a little heated verbally in our section,especially when Elway ran that last td in and the donk fans just knew it was over.I just kept firing back,no problem that's Joe Montana down there,we're gonna be fine,when on the inside I was thinking oh hell.

Well we all know how that one turned out and it was absolutely one of the best times of my life,of course I was with 200 other KC fans and as we were leaving Mile High we all were doing the chop and yo ho ho ho war chant

awesome. i plan on going out here sometime since i live in Colorado now. just havent had the chance yet.

Nzoner
08-21-2008, 12:09 PM

Chiefs vs Saints...

Same here,I've been to 9 NFL stadiums other than Arrowhead and that by far was my best away experience fan wise.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Same here,I've been to 9 NFL stadiums other than Arrowhead and that by far was my best away experience fan wise.
Yeah spending a weekend on bourbon street sure helps console the loss...

alanm
08-21-2008, 12:13 PM
I've been to many Chiefs games in Denver. Never had a problem.

RibKing67
08-21-2008, 12:17 PM
I've been to many Chiefs games in Denver. Never had a problem.

I have never had a problem out there either.
I just cant stand that stupid IN-COM-PLETE BS.
Really the ball was not caught?
I would have never guessd that to see it on the ground. I thought maybe the receiver just sat the ball down to go get a drink or something. He will be right back to get it.

Nzoner
08-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah spending a weekend on bourbon street sure helps console the loss...

I went in '94 season opener,Montana and KC won,so I got the best of both.:)

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 12:24 PM
I went in '94 season opener,Montana and KC won,so I got the best of both.:)
Agh, went a few years ago when DV took them down there and we lost late...

Dartgod
08-21-2008, 12:28 PM
I was out there a couple of years ago. There was one guy walked past me and said something like "I can't believe the let this shit in here", glaring at me. I just laughed at him and walked on. Other than that, everyone was pretty cool.

There were a few people mouthing off after the game, "Chiefs Suck" and crap like that. I was like, "well then what does that make the Donkeys, since it took OT to beat us 9-6?" Stupid ****ing Donkey fans... :shake:

DenverDanChiefsFan
08-21-2008, 12:43 PM
BTW any Chiefs fans been to Denver to see a game? how were they out there?I have been to 4 of the last 5. Couple of times painted my face and hair. Only had one beer thrown on me.

RodInCanton
08-21-2008, 12:44 PM
I have never had a problem out there either.
I just cant stand that stupid IN-COM-PLETE BS.
Really the ball was not caught?
I would have never guessd that to see it on the ground. I thought maybe the receiver just sat the ball down to go get a drink or something. He will be right back to get it.

You might be in for a blessing then! The PA guy who started that retired this year and a new one has been hired. Don't know if he'll keep it up but in my opinion he's gotta set himself apart. Time to retire In-Com-Plete just like the mile high salute was retired.

And by the way, the level of disdain you have for In-Com-Plete is the same level I have for 'Chiefs' being inserted for 'Brave' during the national anthem when I go to games at arrowhead! I'm sure it was cool the first couple seasons but sometimes you gotta let things go... :D

DenverDanChiefsFan
08-21-2008, 12:48 PM
You might be in for a blessing then! The PA guy who started that retired this year and a new one has been hired. Don't know if he'll keep it up but in my opinion he's gotta set himself apart. Time to retire In-Com-Plete just like the mile high salute was retired.

And by the way, the level of disdain you have for In-Com-Plete is the same level I have for 'Chiefs' being inserted for 'Brave' during the national anthem when I go to games at arrowhead! I'm sure it was cool the first couple seasons but sometimes you gotta let things go... :DHell - I do that at the Chiefs games in denver.

Reerun_KC
08-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Hell - I do that at the Chiefs games in denver.

yeah and I have heard people do it at little league baseball games, Arena football games in Tulsa, highschool football games...

At Arrowhead its tolerable, but at High School football games... Please, that is so white trash...

JuicesFlowing
08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Went to the Chiefs-Raiders game in Arrowhead in 2005 and sat right next to 3 Raiders fans that flew there from Oakland ... they were actually really cool, they were amazed at Arrowhead and the experience. Of course, there were a lot of other Raider Fan douchebags at that game that pretty much acted like the asshats they are known as ...

Shaid
08-21-2008, 07:42 PM

Must've been after a kickoff after LT scored on them.

TinyEvel
08-21-2008, 09:12 PM
WEnt to a Raiders game in 04 with my wife., I was wearing nothing red.

While we were walking in, my wife got yelled at in her face for wearing a pink t-shirt..."YOU ONLY WEAR BLACK HERE!"

In the seats (club level) a chant begins behind us "F*CK THE CHIEFS...F*CK THE CHIEFS...F*CK THE CHIEFS..."

I turn around to find this chant was initiated by a 45 year-old woman behind us.

We watched the last few minutes form the snack line area, and when we won, we made a beeline for the BART. The onslaught of angry and drunk fans coming up behind us made us decide to take the stairs down the to ground level and jump in a cab. THere was no way we wanted to be stuck in a train with those idiots.

I don't think I'll ever go to a game there again. You just can't enjoy yourself. If I was a Raiders fan I'd NEVER bring my kid.