PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LeCharles Bentley

B_Ambuehl
08-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Is still on the open market and we definitely need either a center, right guard, or both. He might not make it back to probowl level but he can't be worse than what we have and is only 28.

The Bad Guy
08-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Agreed.

blueballs
08-21-2008, 06:38 PM
can he lineback too

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:38 PM
rg would be ok niswanger needs his shot at c

Mecca
08-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Lets see if you get railed, some people think this youth movement thing means we can't sign anyone.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:40 PM
isnt bentley young still?

Micjones
08-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Bentley would be a nice addition to the Offensive Line.
He'd really solidify that interior and help to make Larry a force again as an inside runner.

Micjones
08-21-2008, 06:42 PM
isnt bentley young still?

He's 28. He'll be 29 in November.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
still fairly young but with the injuries?????

if he comes on the cheap i say we GO FOR IT

FAX
08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
If he's a lineman and has a pulse, I'm down with it.

FAX

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
you know we have the money to spend so yeah get him, where's the print em guy????

Micjones
08-21-2008, 06:47 PM
It'd be nice if there was a competent Right Tackle available.

Dicky McElephant
08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
I'd sign him and put him in at RG. Albert comes back and starts at LT and we move Taylor to RT.

Albert/Waters/Niswanger/Bentley/Taylor

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:51 PM
I'd sign him and put him in at RG. Albert comes back and starts at LT and we move Taylor to RT.

Albert/Waters/Niswanger/Bentley/Taylor

looks good to me

Dicky McElephant
08-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Our depth would still kind of suck though.

Albert /Waters /Niswanger /Bentley /Taylor
McBrokenVag /Stallings /Smith /Jones /Richardson

Micjones
08-21-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't think plugging Taylor in on the right side is necessarily an answer.
I think that position would still be one of concern.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:55 PM
mac is the one who needs togo

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 06:56 PM
i dont know taylor has looked better than anyone we had last year

Dicky McElephant
08-21-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't think plugging Taylor in on the right side is necessarily an answer.
I think that position would still be one of concern.

You put him in at the right side and see if he can do it. If not then you know that you have a competent backup at LT if anything happens to Albert. If he works at RT then it's even sweeter.

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I've really been wondering why no one has brought him in. We definitely should.

Cave Johnson
08-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Here's the latest:

Aug. 12, 2008 - 1:03 p.m. ET

The Lions hosted free agent C/G LeCharles Bentley on Tuesday.

A "source close to the situation" says the visit was good, but Bentley was unwilling to sign the Lions' offer of one year at around $1 million. Bentley, like Daunte Culpepper, is holding out for more money in a plum situation.

http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=nfl&id=1081

El Jefe
08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
This discussion has been talked about all off season. I get flamed every time, but I would love to see him in a Chiefs uniform. Even if he never gets back to what he was, he is still twice as good as anything we have.

chagrin
08-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Didn't he completely blow out both knees? It's not that signing someone who is not "young" is bad; iut's that this thread consists of sheep saying the same thing but without any real info, "sure let's bring him in, why not" the dude had very,very knee injuries and he's done, nothing to do with age. You saw what happened with Turley, this is worse, KNEES gentlemen, KNEES

That's why these threads are consistently disappointing, uninteresting and a waste of time - same shit cut and paste on each thread with a dude's name on it. I'm sorry I even opened it, should have just friggin ignored it

chagrin
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM
and buehler, he can totally be worse than what we have.

Short Leash Hootie
08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
if someone thought he was still worth a damn, he'd be on a roster already, don't you think?

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 08:35 PM
All I'm saying is you at least take a look see.

Ari Chi3fs
08-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Shit at this point I would bring in LeCharles Barkley.

OnTheWarpath58
08-21-2008, 09:36 PM
if someone thought he was still worth a damn, he'd be on a roster already, don't you think?

Exactly.

It's obvious that his injury history is scaring teams off.

He's apparently holding out for a good deal, which he's not likely to get with two gimpy knees.

If he wanted to sign for $2M or less, then plug him in at RG.

Otherwise, no thanks.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 09:51 PM
was it both knees? thought it was 1 and then a staph infection (which didnt LOTS of browns have around the same time?)

El Jefe
08-21-2008, 09:53 PM
was it both knees? thought it was 1 and then a staph infection (which didnt LOTS of browns have around the same time?)

Yep, the staph infection was so bad he almost lost his leg.

OnTheWarpath58
08-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Yep, the staph infection was so bad he almost lost his leg.

Yep. It was apparently eating through a tendon in his leg. Also had some other odd virus in his other leg.

Dude's had 4-5 surgeries in 2 years.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 09:56 PM
yeah but only one knee and when the infection is gone what is to say that there are lingering effects of said infection?

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 09:57 PM
on one knee or two im curious

OnTheWarpath58
08-21-2008, 09:58 PM
yeah but only one knee and when the infection is gone what is to say that there are lingering effects of said infection?

He had an injury and staph infection in one leg, and another undisclosed virus in his other leg.

He's had multiple operations on BOTH legs.

If the guy was tip-****ing-top, he'd be on a roster by now.

tmax63
08-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Damaged goods. See Kendrell Bell. I'd let him walk on but I wouldn't pay him unless it was per game and per practice participated in.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 09:59 PM
i've got that but was the OTHER KNEE INJURED or was the virus somewhere else

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 10:02 PM
allright its 4 surgeries on the same leg per wikipedia infection and virus on same leg

OnTheWarpath58
08-21-2008, 10:02 PM
i've got that but was the OTHER KNEE INJURED or was the virus somewhere else

Does it really matter?

It's either been cut on, or not.

In this case, BOTH of his knees have been operated on.

FWIW, the way I understood it, was that the injury and staph infection was in one leg, and another, undisclosed virus of some kind was in the other.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 10:06 PM
no thats wrong from what i see in usa today it was all on one knee. yeah it really matters because if it was one knee then lots of players have had multiple operations on a knee and came back to play well

OnTheWarpath58
08-21-2008, 10:12 PM
no thats wrong from what i see in usa today it was all on one knee. yeah it really matters because if it was one knee then lots of players have had multiple operations on a knee and came back to play well

Wow.

You're nuts.

It's OK, because it's (supposedly) all on one knee?

4 surgeries. In less than 2 year's time. Sends up NO RED FLAGS?

With as many teams needing OL help as there are, there would be teams lining up around the corner begging for his services if what you claimed was true.

Fact is, he's sitting at home for one reason.

Actually, four reasons.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Wow.

You're nuts.

It's OK, because it's (supposedly) all on one knee?

4 surgeries. In less than 2 year's time. Sends up NO RED FLAGS?

With as many teams needing OL help as there are, there would be teams lining up around the corner begging for his services if what you claimed was true.

Fact is, he's sitting at home for one reason.

Actually, four reasons.

what did i claim? i didnt say there were no red flags.
what i said was bring the guy in and see what hes got.
you said he had 2 BAD KNEES I JUST CORRECTED YOU>

OnTheWarpath58
08-21-2008, 10:18 PM
what did i claim? i didnt say there were no red flags.
what i said was bring the guy in and see what hes got.
you said he had 2 BAD KNEES I JUST CORRECTED YOU>

You said that a lot of guys come back and play well after multiple knee surgeries.

That's bullshit, and apparently, the rest of the league thinks so as well - or he'd be on a roster by now. Damaged goods.

I'm going to bed - this is like talking to a brick ****ing wall...

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 10:20 PM
you said that he had both knees bad thats bullshit, now people have had multiple knee injuries and played well. croyle blew out both knees and still is on a nfl roster

Chiefshrink
08-21-2008, 10:32 PM
looming somewhere because as some of you have said,what team needs a good center/guard? Oh,maybe 20-25 teams in the NFL. If there were no real issues he would have been signed loooooooooooooooooooong ago. :shake:

As far as playing on multiple operated knees check Terry Allen who played very well as RB after both blown out knees as well as Redskin and Bronco Guard Mark Schlereth who had over 15 operations.:thumb:

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2008, 10:34 PM
thanks on the operation part i knew that someone had played through multiple knee operations. all im saying is bring the guy in for a look see

Bill Lundberg
08-22-2008, 12:19 PM
It sounds like the reason he's not on a team is because he's unwilling to play for a 1 year league minimum contract.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 12:20 PM
EXACTLY

Micjones
08-22-2008, 12:27 PM
So we should play with dogshit at Guard because another team doesn't want him?

Makes sense...

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 12:28 PM
no we should bring the guy in run him through the paces and see what he's got

alpha_omega
08-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Yep...i like(d) him, but i was under the impression that he was injured beyond repair (in football terms anyway).

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 12:55 PM
we need to find out for ourselves

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Maybe he wants more cash then they are willing to pay a guy coming off that kind of injury. Sure if he's alright and can play close to the level he once did bring him in. Seems like he wants to get paid like he is still a good player.

Hydrae
08-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Seems like we brought in a damaged offensive lineman once that worked out ok for us. I think his name was Roaf or something like that.

(Yes, I know it was a different situation but how many people really thought he still had it in him after his ACL(?) issues?)

blueballs
08-22-2008, 01:23 PM
The rules state Mike Shanahan has first dibs

OctoberFart
08-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Just because Bentley is good on madden doesn't mean he is good in real life. Before injuries yes, now he hasn't played in two years. Sign him up chiefs as it sounds like a good idea to me. Keep him away from AL who loves injury plagued has beens.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Just because Javon is good on madden doesn't mean he is good in real life. Before injuries yes, now he hasn't played in two years. Sign him up chiefs as it sounds like a good idea to me. Keep him away from AL who loves injury plagued has beens.
You sure that you aren't talking about Javon Walker there ;)

OctoberFart
08-22-2008, 01:37 PM
[/B]
You sure that you aren't talking about Javon Walker there ;)

I was talking about that stupid signing.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I was talking about that stupid signing.

Just making sure. How do you think Russell will do this year?

OctoberFart
08-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Just making sure. How do you think Russell will do this year?
Up and down. He'll have good games and have some bad games especially with the OL that we have. Anytime you have Kwame Harris and Bust Gallery starting your OL will suck.I think it's going to be a heavy run the ball offense.

FAX
08-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Didn't he completely blow out both knees? It's not that signing someone who is not "young" is bad; iut's that this thread consists of sheep saying the same thing but without any real info, "sure let's bring him in, why not" the dude had very,very knee injuries and he's done, nothing to do with age. You saw what happened with Turley, this is worse, KNEES gentlemen, KNEES

That's why these threads are consistently disappointing, uninteresting and a waste of time - same shit cut and paste on each thread with a dude's name on it. I'm sorry I even opened it, should have just friggin ignored it

That makes sense, Mr. chagrin. Definitely. But, maybe we should bring him in for a look. He could play right tackle for us.

FAX

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 03:44 PM
one knee one knee one knee

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 03:52 PM

Four operations, four operations, four operations.

Damaged goods, damaged goods, damaged goods.

Wants too much money, wants too much money, wants too much money.

The Bad Guy
08-22-2008, 03:55 PM

So let me get this straight.

You have no problems with a guy having 4 operations on his knee, as long as they all are on one?

That argument makes zero ****ing sense.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 03:57 PM

You have no problems with a guy having 4 operations on his knee, as long as they all are on one?

Thanks for joining the party.

And yes, based on his posts that's EXACTLY what he thinks.

BTW, glad you were able to find some patches...I STILL haven't found mine. Starting to get a bit pissed.

beach tribe
08-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Damn, we're still talking about LeCharles Bentknee?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn, we're still talking about LeCharles Bentknee?

But, but, he's gotta be better than what we have, right?

:rolleyes:

beach tribe
08-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks for joining the party.

And yes, based on his posts that's EXACTLY what he thinks.

BTW, glad you were able to find some patches...I STILL haven't found mine. Starting to get a bit pissed.

He doesn't really come off as the sHARPEST ToOL.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 04:00 PM
He doesn't really come off as the sHARPEST ToOL.

You mean:

HE DOESN'T REALLY COME OFF AS THE SHARPEST TOOL?

:D

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-22-2008, 04:20 PM
LECHARLES BENTLEY PROBOWL CALIBER LINEMAN, ALL OUR LINEMAN THE SUCK BRING HIM IN FOR LOOK EVEN ON ONE KNEE HE BETTER THEN WHAT WE GOT WHAT CAN IT HURT

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
LECHARLES BENTLEY PROBOWL CALIBER LINEMAN, ALL OUR LINEMAN THE SUCK BRING HIM IN FOR LOOK EVEN ON ONE KNEE HE BETTER THEN WHAT WE GOT WHAT CAN IT HURT

ROFL

Micjones
08-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Two of Bentley's surgeries were arthroscopic.
Not as big a deal as some posters would have you to believe.

beach tribe
08-22-2008, 04:34 PM

True, but the fact that absolutely no one has shown interest in him, is a clear sign, that the people in the know, know something we don't, and it's probably that he's not the same guy, or even remotely close.

blueballs
08-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Team doctors may talk
I wonder if they ever have meetings
they are a small group with big $$ at stake

beach tribe
08-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Team doctors may talk
I wonder if they ever have meetings
they are a small group with big $$ at stake

I'm sure word gets around fast inside the circles.

blueballs
08-22-2008, 04:40 PM
they may have sent x-rays
and decided on that alone

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 04:43 PM

I guess the staph infection that literally ATE part of his repaired tendon, and a subsequent virus that had doctors considering amputating his leg were just a walk in the park as well?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 04:46 PM
True, but the fact that absolutely no one has shown interest in him, is a clear sign, that the people in the know, know something we don't, and it's probably that he's not the same guy, or even remotely close.

Quit thinking rationally.

He was a Pro Bowl OL - he's GOT to be better than what we have, even if he just ran a 7.0+ second 40 time.

Micjones
08-22-2008, 04:48 PM
I guess the staph infection that literally ATE part of his repaired tendon, and a subsequent virus that had doctors considering amputating his leg were just a walk in the park as well?

The subsequent virus is gone. His leg was NOT amputated.
Shall we talk about how his life might've been different if his mom had dangly parts? Let's talk about what we know... Not about what almost happened.

Teams may very well have been put off by Bentley's demands.
He wants to play Guard and only wants to be considered for starting jobs.
He also wants a multi-year deal for more than a million per.
But don't let that get in the way of your argument.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 04:51 PM
The subsequent virus is gone. His leg was NOT amputated.
Shall we talk about how his life might've been different if his mom had dangly parts? Let's talk about what we know... Not about what almost happened.

Yep, the virus IS gone.

Just like part of the TENDON that they REPAIRED in one of his many SURGERIES.

Almost a third of the league showed interest in this guy after he was released from Cleveland back in June, yet NONE of them signed him, nor HAVE SINCE signed him.

The writing is on the wall, and it's obvious to everyone here but you can Captain CapsLock.

Micjones
08-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Yep, the virus IS gone.

Almost a third of the league showed interest in this guy after he was released from Cleveland back in June, yet NONE of them signed him, nor HAVE SINCE signed him.

The writing is on the wall, and it's obvious to everyone here but you can Captain CapsLock.

A number of teams were interested in him a week and a half ago when the Detroit Lions offered him a contract. But you're probably right... His demands have nothing to do with why he hasn't been signed.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Yep, the virus IS gone.

obviously im not the only one who feels as though we should look at this guy.but yet all you can say is its me. you're arguing with other people and then acting like everything that is said is me that's wrong.
you say both knees when i correct you you come back with something else
ALL I EVER SAISD IS BRING HIM IN FOR A LOOK!!! NOTHING MORE

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 04:55 PM
also warpath you dont have to be such an asshole.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 04:56 PM

He was a Pro Bowl OL - he's GOT to be better than what we have, even if he just ran a 7.0+ second 40 time.

so what how fast was roaf in the 40???

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 04:59 PM
how fast can your fatass run the 40?

In less than 7 seconds, though I'm not sure what that has to do with this argument...

RustShack
08-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Dorsey has knee problems, but you love him don't you?

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:02 PM
really ive seen pics of you and i dont believe that.
YOU"VE SAID THAT I SAID THINGS THAT I HAVENT> IF I SAY SOMETHING AT LEAST QUOTE ME RIGHT
all ive said once again is bring him in, see what hes got and judge for ourselves.
are you will svitek or something??
you act like you are gonna lose YOUR job if we sign this guy

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:03 PM
so what how fast was roaf in the 40???

Roaf wasn't coming off of a knee injury when Kansas City brought him in.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:05 PM
hope you are joking cuz roaf had ACL problems when we got him

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:05 PM
A number of teams were interested in him a week and a half ago when the Detroit Lions offered him a contract. But you're probably right... His demands have nothing to do with why he hasn't been signed.

Are teams not looking for guards?

If he's the great signing you claim he'd be, why has NO ONE signed him, even more more than the minimum?

God forbid the rest of the NFL know a little bit more about his injury history, and how that will effect his play, than you.

You can try to blame it on money all you want.

Fact is, the guy hasn't played in TWO YEARS, is still missing part of the tendon that was repaired, doctors thought he may never WALK again, and can't break 7.0 in the 40 yard dash.

But sure, it's all about the money.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:06 PM
why are you so against LOOKING at the guy?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Roaf wasn't coming off of a knee injury when Kansas City brought him in.

Knee surgery, singular. Not multiple.

Also a ligament injury, not a patella tendon. HUGE difference.

I forget, had Roaf been out of the league for the two years prior to KC getting him?

RustShack
08-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Teams have tried to sign him, and he rejected them... Pro Bowl players don't sign for cheap, and teams are trying to sign him cheap because hes been hurt and out for two years. He knows he still has it..

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Are teams not looking for guards?

If he's the great signing you claim he'd be, why has NO ONE signed him, even more more than the minimum?

Because he wants a multi-year deal and teams don't want to make that kind of commitment before he steps back on the field and proves he's healthy.

God forbid the rest of the NFL know a little bit more about his injury history, and how that will effect his play, than you.

Bentley passed his last physical with the Browns. They cleared him to play.
What else is there to know? His injuries have been very well publicized.
Did I mention that Cleveland cleared him to play?

Fact is, the guy hasn't played in TWO YEARS, is still missing part of the tendon that was repaired, doctors thought he may never WALK again, and can't break 7.0 in the 40 yard dash.

But sure, it's all about the money.

It's also about his desire to start.
Detroit offered him a contract 9 days ago.
There were other teams interested that recently.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:11 PM

I forget, had Roaf been out of the league for the two years prior to KC getting him?

still why are so against looking looking is free
carl is that you trying to justify saving money??

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:12 PM

You're right... God knows ligament injuries have never derailed NFL careers.

No, but he had missed more than half of the season the year prior.

A better question might be, was Roaf completely healthy when we brought him in?
Bentley's already cleared a Cleveland physical.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:13 PM
wow the uprising against carl has started

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:14 PM
why are you so against LOOKING at the guy?

For the love of Christ.

Name three teams other than Detroit who has brought Bentley in for a "look."

And word out of Detroit is that they brought him in and had no interest in actually signing him.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2008/08/bentley_visits_lions_camp.html

Roster spots are worth their weight in gold in the NFL. A team isn't going to give one up for a guy who's been out of the league for two years, with a MAJOR injury history - especially at a position where continuity is extremely important.

If ANY team was remotely interested, at any cost, they would have made every effort to get him signed BEFORE camp to see where he's at.

blueballs
08-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Ask the Blob
http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-football/answer-bob.html#more-1358

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Wow.

Cleveland, the team that was RELEASING HIM, cleared him to play.

Guess the rest of the league shouldn't even bother GIVING him a physical. He's A-OK - Cleveland said so.

Dear God.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:17 PM
why do you put so much stock in other teams? we're talking about the chiefs here.
svitek has been on a roster for years anyone could be better in that spot

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow.

Guess the rest of the league shouldn't even bother GIVING him a physical. He's A-OK - Cleveland said so.

Dear God.

has he failed a physical with any other team?
your logic is failed because if we dont look we wont know

RustShack
08-22-2008, 05:19 PM
If he can be better than anyone on our line, its a good signing.

ChiefGator
08-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Bentley!

ChiefGator
08-22-2008, 05:26 PM
There.. now I MADE you all give him a LOOK! Haters.

Ha ha . . .

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:27 PM
has he failed a physical with any other team?
your logic is failed because if we dont look we wont know

Has he been GIVEN a physical by any other team?

Yet he's being avoided like the plague...

:hmmm:

Mecca
08-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Why would anyone care about a linemans 40?

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Has he been GIVEN a physical by any other team?

Yet he's being avoided like the plague...

:hmmm:

funny how so many others have jumped in and agreed with me yet i'm the only one you respond to. because im new???
do you know that no other team has or not

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Why would anyone care about a linemans 40?

Dude, come on.

While a lineman is never going to run 40 at any time, you have to admit that a time over 7 seconds would send up some red flags about his conditioning, agility and quickness.

All things that are VITAL to a successful lineman.

Mecca
08-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Don't worry about it we're fine we got those all pro's Rudy Niswanger and Adrian Jones! :rolleyes:

JASONSAUTO
look warpath you are starting to look like an ass here. stop now
no reason not to atleast look at the guy like ive said to you many times.
we wont know if we dont look
you put so much stock in other teams then why was brady a 6th rounder.
so no team should draft a guy everyone else has passed on????
GLENN DORSEY

OnTheWarpath58
funny how so many others have jumped in and agreed with me yet i'm the only one you respond to. because im new???
do you know that no other team has or not

Who's agreed with you other than MicJones?

I've argued him as well. Don't throw yourself a pity party...

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Wow.

Dear God.

*Waving to the Strawman*

Sure, I said we should forego the team physical because he was cleared by the Cleveland Browns.

No, I'm just guessing he'll pass our physical.
Which would debunk this theory that somehow he cannot physically perform the job.

Mecca
Dude, come on.

While a lineman is never going to run 40 at any time, you have to admit that a time over 7 seconds would send up some red flags about his conditioning, agility and quickness.

At this point I think a guy who moves like he has cinder blocks as feet would be better than Adrian Jones.

JASONSAUTO
Dude, come on.

NO ONE IS SAYING SIGN THE GUY GIVE HIM A STARTING JOB TODAY AND RUN WIT IT JUST TAKE A LOOKER
and i seriously doubt YOU can run a sub 7 40

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:34 PM

Go back through the thread.
Several people have agreed that he should be brought in.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:34 PM

lets see rust shack mecca...micjones, come on man

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Don't worry about it we're fine we got those all pro's Rudy Niswanger and Adrian Jones! :rolleyes:

Who said that?

Not me.

Hell, look at Pittsburgh. They're DESPERATE for help at center and guard, and played AGAINST Bentley twice a year.

There are a ton of team that need OL help, yet are avoiding him. Not just KC.

That SHOULD tell you quite a bit, if you consider his history.

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:35 PM
lets see rust shack mecca...micjones, come on man

Stop it.
We're the only two people who think he's worth a look.

Besides... No one else wants him.
Like no one else wanted Randy Moss...err...said too much.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:36 PM
im not the first that said bring him in, do you want me to get every name that said look at the guy cuz im sure youre outnumbered

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Stop it.

well he has over 10,000 posts so hes def. right

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:37 PM
*Waving to the Strawman*

Sure, I said we should forego the team physical because he was cleared by the Cleveland Browns.

No, I'm just guessing he'll pass our physical.
Which would debunk this theory that somehow he cannot physically perform the job.

I never said you said we should forego the physical.

I'm merely making the point that just because he passed CLEVELAND'S phsical, doesn't mean he'd pass one from the other 31 teams.

I'm guessing the standards of the teams looking to sign him might be a wee bit higher than the team releasing him.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Stop it.

Wow, four of you?

That settles it, bring him in!

And Randy Moss was a TRADE situation, not FA.

Again, a huge difference.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:38 PM
I never said you said we should forego the physical.

I'm merely making the point that just because he passed CLEVELAND'S phsical, doesn't mean he'd pass one from the other 31 teams.

I'm guessing the standards of the teams looking to sign him might be a wee bit higher than the team releasing him.

thats fine but will anyone know if they dont give the physical???

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Who said that?

Not me.

Hell, look at Pittsburgh. They're DESPERATE for help at center and guard, and played AGAINST Bentley twice a year.

There are a ton of team that need OL help, yet are avoiding him. Not just KC.

That SHOULD tell you quite a bit, if you consider his history.

Sources reported Pittsburgh was interested fairly recently (as was New England, San Francisco, Chicago, and Detroit). Pittsburgh re-signed a Center though (Doug Legursky) and apparently don't have the same level of interest.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow, four of you?

fax the bad guy pestilance beach tribe... want more?? all said bring the guy in for a look

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:42 PM
and its funny how beach tribe flopped on this yesterday bring it in today screw the guy LMAO

Mecca
08-22-2008, 05:42 PM
When you're in the Chiefs position you should be trying to turn over any stone you can to find players. Whether that is a guy coming off injury, undrafted guys, or guys with issues you think you can turn around.

We aren't some awesome team here with a roster full of good players that can go "yea pass"

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Wow, four of you?

Actually I counted 11 (and I stopped counting halfway through the thread).
So much for accuracy.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:43 PM
bad guy did the same you fuggers arre hilarious. when a "nOOb" says something you will cut your own throats to try to say they're wrongLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:46 PM
thats fine but will anyone know if they dont give the physical???

Dear God.

For the eleventy-billionth time.

Don't you think that the fact that no one is even willing to GET to the point of a physical send up a red flag for you?

No one is getting to that point because they already feel they have enough knowledge of the situation to not waste his time or theirs.

If Carl brought him in, and he left unsigned, would you feel better?

I mean, my God.

Why didn't we bring in Bentley?

Why didn't we bring in Shane Olivea?

Hell, let's sign Kevin Everett. We need help on special teams.

We need a fullback too. Let's try to talk Mack Strong out of retirement.

There are REASONS why no one has even brought him in, much less signed him - regardless of whether you choose to acknowledge them or not. I'm not going to stop you from going against the better judgment of 32 NFL teams.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:48 PM
When you're in the Chiefs position you should be trying to turn over any stone you can to find players. Whether that is a guy coming off injury, undrafted guys, or guys with issues you think you can turn around.

We aren't some awesome team here with a roster full of good players that can go "yea pass"

I expect this from the others, but you know better.

Again, the Chiefs are by far not the only team that needs help along the OL.

I guess those other 10-12 teams are all wrong as well?

Mecca
I honestly don't understand this hardline stance against guys that literally cost nothing to take a chance with and could work out. It isn't like we have a team of great players. Big deal he doesn't work out you cut him and you're in the same spot. It isn't like he'd be blocking some awesome young player.

Hell I think we should have signed Chris Henry too under that same logic.

Micjones
Dear God.

Don't you think that the fact that no one is even willing to GET to the point of a physical send up a red flag for you?

No one is getting to that point because they already feel they have enough knowledge of the situation to not waste his time or theirs.

How in the Hell would they have enough information to go on IF...
1. He passed a physical with his previous team?
2. They hadn't given him their own physical?

The things you say...

Mecca
08-22-2008, 05:49 PM
I expect this from the others, but you know better.

Again, the Chiefs are by far not the only team that needs help along the OL.

I guess those other 10-12 teams are all wrong as well?

Some of those teams can at the very least make the playoffs with their current roster...the Chiefs well they need players.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Dear God.

If Carl brought him in, and he left unsigned, would you feel better?

I mean, my God.

Why didn't we bring in Bentley?

Why didn't we bring in Shane Olivea?

Hell, let's sign Kevin Everett. We need help on special teams.

We need a fullback too. Let's try to talk Mack Strong out of retirement.

There are REASONS why no one has even brought him in, much less signed him - regardless of whether you choose to acknowledge them or not. I'm not going to stop you from going against the better judgment of 32 NFL teams.

you keep saying this but how do you know. we've thrown out a number of teams who have shown interest but yet you refuse to acknowledge that the detroit lions OFFERED A CONTRACT THAT WAS TURNED DOWN

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
bad guy did the same you fuggers arre hilarious. when a "nOOb" says something you will cut your own throats to try to say they're wrongLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

English. Learn it, love it, embrace it.

The Bad Guy did nothing more than point out a huge flaw in your argument, that you chose to gloss over and ignore. It still stands.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:51 PM
ok guys either warpath is svitek or carl, or maybe just not smart enough to realize that he MIGHT be wrong

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:52 PM
He isn't going to budge.

OnTheWarpath58
you keep saying this but how do you know. we've thrown out a number of teams who have shown interest but yet you refuse to acknowledge that the detroit lions OFFERED A CONTRACT THAT WAS TURNED DOWN

Wrong again.

I've mentioned Detroit as the ONLY team to even bring him in, much less offer him a contract.

And as it was pointed out in the link I provided, the Lions had no real interest in signing him.

JASONSAUTO
Agreed.

this was post #2 in this thread and if you cant do a little research then dont try to throw out facts dumbass

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Wrong again.

I've mentioned Detroit as the ONLY team to even bring him in, much less offer him a contract.

And as it was pointed out in the link I provided, the Lions had no real interest in signing him.

Why did Detroit offer him a contract if they had no interest in signing him?

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Wrong again.

then why has multiple outlets reported that he was offered a contract in excess of 1 mil per for one year that was turned down. you show one report but yet you have already proven that you cant research

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:55 PM
He isn't going to budge.

What kind of pussy comment is that?

Why would I budge?

At this point, the entire NFL agrees with my stance.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Why did Detroit offer him a contract if they had no interest in signing him?

Ask Matt Millen, or the writer of the article.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:56 PM
you gloss over the fact that youre wrong and the bad guy said agreed , that was about bringing the guy in

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:56 PM
What kind of pussy comment is that?

I guess when your argument fails you...

Why would I budge?

At this point, the entire NFL agrees with my stance.

You aren't smart enough to know when you've cornered yourself with that God-awful argument. The NFL does not agree with you. Well at least not New England, San Francisco, Detroit, and Chicago.

Micjones
08-22-2008, 05:57 PM

Or maybe I should ask ProFootballTalk, which reported they weren't interested because he declined their contract offer?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/12/lions-offered-lecharles-a-deal/

JASONSAUTO

why would millen(a certifiable dumbass) tell the truth about getting turned down by a guy that hasnt played in 2 years, truthfully that probably says more about the lions organization than the player

OnTheWarpath58
this was post #2 in this thread and if you cant do a little research then dont try to throw out facts dumbass

Research?

Post 2 was agreeing with the premise of bringing him in.

The post YOU were referring to about piling on because you're a noob was completely separate.

You'd know that if you'd read your own posts.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:58 PM
that is probably PR because of embarassment

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 05:58 PM
I guess when your argument fails you...

You aren't smart enough to know when you've cornered yourself with that God-awful argument. The NFL does not agree with you. Well at least not New England, San Francisco, Detroit, and Chicago.

Remind me again, has New England, San Francisco or Chicago actually brought him in for a visit? Or a physical?

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Research?

Post 2 was agreeing with the premise of bringing him in.

The post YOU were referring to about piling on because you're a noob was completely separate.

You'd know that if you'd read your own posts.

lit was about people not agreeing with you stupid. i was throwing out the fact that other people than me thought to bring the guy in

Mecca
08-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Why such a hardline stance when we well need some lineman to a guy who isn't expensive and a team with a shit load of cap room?

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Remind me again, has New England, San Francisco or Chicago actually brought him in for a visit? Or a physical?

No, but that has everything to do with his demands and NOT his prior injuries.

If the injury history were the dealbreaker NONE of those teams would even be interested.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:01 PM
warpath you need to read the posts yourself, take some time and read all this again maybe your perspective will change

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:01 PM
warpath you need to read the posts yourself, take some time and read all this again maybe your perspective will change

Your post:

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:02 PM
No, but that has everything to do with his demands and NOT his prior injuries.

If the injury history were the dealbreaker NONE of those teams would even be interested.

Really?

Do you have a contact inside each of those teams?

Or are you reaching completely?

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Your post:

you're right the bad guy and beach tribe CHANGED THEIR STANCE WHEN YOU AND I BEGAN ARGUING. LIKE I SAID SOME WILL RISK LOOKING STUPID TO MESS WITH A nOOb.

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Really?

Do you have a contact inside each of those teams?

Or are you reaching completely?

It's common sense Albert.
Why would a team have interest in a player they didn't think could physically perform the job?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Dinner time, boys.

Feel free to keep discussing why the rest of the league is retarded - and how I'm wrong for agreeing with them....

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:04 PM
and it seems as though the pile is on you

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Dinner time, boys.

I figured you'd be full already, but maybe you have small feet?
:shrug:

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM
you're right the bad guy and beach tribe CHANGED THEIR STANCE WHEN YOU AND I BEGAN ARGUING. LIKE I SAID SOME WILL RISK LOOKING STUPID TO MESS WITH A nOOb.

He didn't change his stance at all.

He called you out for having a retarded opinion about 4 surgeries being OK because they were all on one knee.

Feel free to ask him yourself.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:06 PM
wait he said bring him in in post#2 then blasted me on the sugeries how can you say thats not changing his stance?

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:06 PM

full o chit maybe

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:07 PM
full o chit maybe

ROFL

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:11 PM
if i could figure out how to qoute multiple posts i could show you how the bad guy AND beach tribe flopped stances

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Agreed.#1

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:12 PM
I've really been wondering why no one has brought him in. We definitely should.#2

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:12 PM
All I'm saying is you at least take a look see.

again

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Haha...

Hell I'd want dinner now too.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:14 PM

now he changes

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Damn, we're still talking about LeCharles Bentknee?uh oh now this guy starts to change

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:15 PM

the flop is complete

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:16 PM
see warpath you are WRONG AGAIN IN THIS THREAD.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:21 PM
see warpath you are WRONG AGAIN IN THIS THREAD.

How is calling out your retarded argument about his surgeries changing his stance?

Again, feel free to ask TBG himself.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:22 PM

A personal attack?

Well, when your argument fails you...

I remember hearing that somewhere...

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:22 PM
so he thinks that a guy with multiple operations is ok to bring in but my argument is stupid????????

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:23 PM
also you skim over beach tribe.

Bwana
08-22-2008, 06:25 PM
:spock:

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:26 PM

sorry bwana but this guy is soooooo wrong that he needs a little place putting

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:27 PM
also you skim over beach tribe.

Holy christ.

When have I said A SINGLE WORD about him?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:28 PM
sorry bwana but this guy is soooooo wrong that he needs a little place putting

Yep, and you, with your horrible grammar is just the toolbox to do it.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:28 PM
what about my grammar is so wrong smart guy

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
A personal attack?

Well, when your argument fails you...

I remember hearing that somewhere...

My argument hasn't failed me mister.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:30 PM
the only failed argument is warpath's

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:31 PM
and it seems as though the pile is on you

:thumb:

View it however you wish.

I have my stance, others have theirs.

FTR, Mic and I argue about things the majority of the time.

Yet if he were to come to a Planet function, I'd be first in line to buy him a beer and talk ball.

He and I may not agree, but I respect his opinion, because it's typically well thought out, and easily read/interpreted.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:32 PM

I knew you wouldn't take your own medicine.

:p

That's OK. I probably wouldn't have either.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:32 PM
what have i said that is not thought out? ALL I SAID WAS BRING THE GUY IN FOR A LOOK SEE

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:33 PM
you said things that were wrong and couldnt stand that i (a nOOb) called you on it

Micjones
08-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I knew you wouldn't take your own medicine.

:p

That's OK. I probably wouldn't have either.

I've given you facts, sir.
Facts...

It's all well documented. Teams are and have been interested in Bentley.
His demands are what originally helped him escape the Cleveland Browns.
Those demands are staving teams off as we speak.
He's been his own worst enemy. Bentley's injury history isn't his problem.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 06:57 PM
I've given you facts, sir.
Facts...

It's all well documented. Teams are and have been interested in Bentley.

Absolute fact.

His demands are what originally helped him escape the Cleveland Browns.

Not absolute fact, but I agree with the statement. Those demands are not the SOLE reason his release from Cleveland was facilitated.

Those demands are staving teams off as we speak.
He's been his own worst enemy. Bentley's injury history isn't his problem.

100% opinion.

Unless you feel you can speak for the other 31 teams in the NFL.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 06:59 PM
everything you have said is 100%opinion

Mecca
08-22-2008, 06:59 PM
You guys are gonna turn this into a 20 pager..keep goin!

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 07:01 PM
everything you have said is 100%opinion

No shit?

Have I claimed otherwise?

Opinions are what makes this place great. Without them, it would cease to exist.

It is my opinion that he's not worth bringing in, and at the moment, 30 other teams agree with me.

Mecca
08-22-2008, 07:02 PM
It's my opinion that Adrian Jones will make people pine for John Welbourne....well maybe not but I expect him to be on that same level of play.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 07:02 PM
warpath thats great smart guy maybe you should put in an application for chiefs gm

oh you're that already carl

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 07:04 PM
No shit?

Have I claimed otherwise?

Opinions are what makes this place great. Without them, it would cease to exist.

It is my opinion that he's not worth bringing in, and at the moment, 30 other teams agree with me.

then why argue with me about this if opinions are sooooooooooooo great?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 07:14 PM
It's my opinion that Adrian Jones will make people pine for John Welbourne....well maybe not but I expect him to be on that same level of play.

2005 or 2006?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 07:15 PM
then why argue with me about this if opinions are sooooooooooooo great?

Wow.

Bwana was right.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Wow.

Bwana was right.

what do you mean if opinions are what make this place great then why blast me for mine and when i come back at you cry like a bitch

Mecca
08-22-2008, 07:17 PM
2005 or 2006?

The shitty version of last year.......when the Jets release someone for being shit on their Oline that is not a good sign.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 08:53 PM
warpath thats great smart guy maybe you should put in an application for chiefs gm

oh you're that already carl

And you wonder why people here don't take you serious...

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 08:55 PM
The shitty version of last year.......when the Jets release someone for being shit on their Oline that is not a good sign.

Can't argue that.

However, he's been better than Welbourne through the PS, at least.

The question is whether he can continue through the regular season.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:06 PM
And you wonder why people here don't take you serious...

no i dont. but i do wonder how people could take you serious with all the wrong things you say.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:14 PM
no i dont. but i do wonder how people could take you serious with all the wrong things you say.

ROFL

Still trying to turn opinion into wrong vs. right.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:17 PM
no wrong was that you said he had sugery on both knees and that i was the only one who disagreed with you
opinions are fine but dont crucify someone for theirs if you dont want it right back

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:26 PM
no wrong was that you said he had sugery on both knees and that i was the only one who disagreed with you
opinions are fine but dont crucify someone for theirs if you dont want it right back

I'm not crucifying you, you ****tard.

I'm merely disagreeing with you.

Rinse the sand out of your vagina.

And FTR, I never said he had SURGERY on both knees. An article I read led me to believe that he had surgery to repair the patella tendon in one knee, the same knee and tendon that the staph infection started eating - and that the other "virus" was in his OTHER leg. That article stated that surgery was required to clean out the OTHER leg as well.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that he's had FOUR SURGERIES on one knee in less than 18 months. Or, that he's missing part of the tendon that the first surgery repaired.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:28 PM
wait you just wrote that you never said he had sugeries on both knees, but then you say that he had sugery on the other leg as well. you wrote that multiple times so yeah you said it.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:32 PM
i gave you every opportunity to research what you were saying about the sugeries thats why i kept asking about the knees one or two you refused i called you on it and you got pissed so sorry that you couldnt see that someone gave you a chance to save face and you declined

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:33 PM
wait you just wrote that you never said he had sugeries on both knees, but then you say that he had sugery on the other leg as well. you wrote that multiple times so yeah you said it.

So sue me because I trusted an article written by a Cleveland writer.

BFD.

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:37 PM
i gave you every opportunity to research what you were saying about the sugeries thats why i kept asking about the knees one or two you refused i called you on it and you got pissed so sorry that you couldnt see that someone gave you a chance to save face and you declined

Save face?

Because I took a Cleveland writers word?

Ok.

And FTR, I'm at not pissed at all.

Regardless of whether he had surgery on one knee or both, my argument stands.

Four surgeries in less than 18 months.

Hasn't played in over 2 years.

Still missing part of his patella tendon that was removed to clean out the staph infection.

1 team out of the 10-12 that have expressed interest in the last 2 months have actually brought him in for a look.

Forgive me if I'm not doing backflips to get the guy in here...

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:37 PM
no man i just have a REALLY GOOD MEMORY when i read something and had read an article a couple of months ago about the guy. last night i went through EVERYTHING I COULD FIND and it was only one knee but i wanted to be saying things that were RIGHT if i was gonna argue with you.
i just think that if we at least bring him in for a look then at least we are doing OUR due dilligance for our team

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:39 PM
if you werent pissed you wouldnt keep this discussion going, the only reason im still here is that my daughter had a pretty big sugery yesterday and we're stuck here in kc at childrens mercy so i have nothing else to do

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:41 PM
no man i just have a REALLY GOOD MEMORY when i read something and had read an article a couple of months ago about the guy. last night i went through EVERYTHING I COULD FIND and it was only one knee but i wanted to be saying things that were RIGHT if i was gonna argue with you.
i just think that if we at least bring him in for a look then at least we are doing OUR due dilligance for our team

What makes you think they haven't ALREADY done their homework?

Why waste your time and his if you know he's either:

Not physically ready.

Not willing to play for what you're willing to pay.

Doesn't fit system/scheme.

Or you aren't willing to pay him for half of the year? He'd be on the PUP list until Week 6 at least.

If the Chiefs weren't willing to bring in Jonathan Vilma, one of Herm's guys - because of his recent injury history, what makes you think they'd change their stance/philosophy for Bentley?

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:42 PM
if you werent pissed you wouldnt keep this discussion going, the only reason im still here is that my daughter had a pretty big sugery yesterday and we're stuck here in kc at childrens mercy so i have nothing else to do

Sorry about your daughter, I wish her the best.

But you need to work on your mind reading skills....

I'd personally be spending every minute I could with my daughter, instead of arguing over a gimpy lineman on a message board...

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:43 PM
the thing im sayin is how do you know if we dont look for our selves???

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:45 PM
i am spending lots of time with the daughter but she's so sedated that its kinda imposssible so to keep my mind off things...

OnTheWarpath58
08-22-2008, 09:52 PM
i am spending lots of time with the daughter but she's so sedated that its kinda imposssible so to keep my mind off things...

Best of luck to you, and I mean that sincerely.

And FTR, there is no wrong or right in this argument. Just healthy debate.

I chalked it up to "agree to disagree" a while back.

Again ,best wishes to you, your family and your daughter.

Good night.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 10:05 PM
THANKS ALOT for the well wishes
good night also
and this was a healthy debate just wish the name calling wouldnt happen.
btw my 7 year old is mentally disabled so the **tard comment really stung

The Bad Guy
08-22-2008, 10:08 PM
the thing im sayin is how do you know if we dont look for our selves???

Because NFL teams share medical information. The Chiefs could easily call up the Browns and get his records.

The NFL is the good ole boy network. Teams have connections with every team.

If Bentley was healthy, he would have been signed by now. This guy was the most sought after FA two years ago.

Just because the Chiefs haven't brought him in for a look, doesn't mean they don't know all they need to about his knees and condition.

The Bad Guy
08-22-2008, 10:09 PM
THANKS ALOT for the well wishes
good night also
and this was a healthy debate just wish the name calling wouldnt happen.
btw my 7 year old is mentally disabled so the **tard comment really stung

You have to have thick skin around here, but don't sweat the comments. It's heat of the moment argument stuff.

I hope your daughter recovers well.

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 10:10 PM
well if you REALLY BELIEVE that teams are honest with other then you are pretty naive

JASONSAUTO
08-22-2008, 10:11 PM
You have to have thick skin around here, but don't sweat the comments. It's heat of the moment argument stuff.

I hope your daughter recovers well.

thanks for the well wishes also

The Bad Guy
08-23-2008, 12:19 AM
well if you REALLY BELIEVE that teams are honest with other then you are pretty naive

I know teams share information. Tons of these guys in front offices are friends or related.

There are few secrets in the NFL. Bentley was a huge chip 2 years ago. He was cut by a team that paid him tons of guaranteed money. He had a lot of interest when the Browns cut him, now he has next to none.

That's no coincidence.