PDA

View Full Version : Elections Just a minor gripe about our congressional race in KS

Guru
08-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Nancy Boyda is running a radio ad about how she runs such a clean campaign and how, 2 years ago, she didn't run ANY of those "annoying robot calls." That is a complete load of BS!!! Our house was getting so many of those damned robot calls I had to finally call her direct line and complain. I was only able to speak to her assistant of course, but the calls finally stopped after a couple days.

Programmer
08-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Nancy Boyda is running a radio ad about how she runs such a clean campaign and how, 2 years ago, she didn't run ANY of those "annoying robot calls." That is a complete load of BS!!! Our house was getting so many of those damned robot calls I had to finally call her direct line and complain. I was only able to speak to her assistant of course, but the calls finally stopped after a couple days.

Registered democrat? I didn't get any. This year I've gotten one call from Jim Ryun.

Guru
08-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Registered democrat? I didn't get any. This year I've gotten one call from Jim Ryun.

My wife was registered dem at the time. She changed it to undeclared after that.