PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs In the Chiefs history

Wile_E_Coyote
08-23-2008, 06:58 AM
What postion have they seen the most solid play? I am not talking about stars, here. I am talking about consistency.

They have shuffled QBs & RBs. They had some nice CBs. Wide receiver has never been a strong suit as I recall. Has it been at center? Or is that just a postion that is not that hard to fill?

milkman
08-23-2008, 07:53 AM
Historically, I'd have to say secondary.

From the 60s to 90s.

That changed when Cunther got a voice in process, and he looked for certain physical traits rather than just finding guys that could, you know, actually play.

ChiefsCountry
08-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Secondary and Linebacker.

boogblaster
08-23-2008, 10:00 AM
DBs & OL

Chief Chief
08-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Position with the most consistency?

Hmmmmmm...

Wait a sec: that's easy!

General Manager!!

SNR
08-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Historically, I'd have to say secondary.

From the 60s to 90s.

That changed when **nther got a voice in process, and he looked for certain physical traits rather than just finding guys that could, you know, actually play.Luckily, it appears that our terrible play at secondary is about to change again back to the good ol' days. Flowers looks like a monster and Carr isn't doing too bad either

chiefsngop
08-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Luckily, it appears that our terrible play at secondary is about to change again back to the good ol' days. Flowers looks like a monster and Carr isn't doing too bad either

When you say "about to change again back to the good ol' days" how long are you thinking ?

Flowers is coming along nicely, Carr might be servicable this year, but how long till our secondary is considered DOMINANT ?

Spott
08-23-2008, 04:14 PM
2nd place