PDA

View Full Version : Elections B.O. sycophants: Kiss Hillary supporters goodbye

***SPRAYER
08-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Hillary as the V.P. would have been a slamdunk for you moonbats, too.

:thumb:

DaKCMan AP
08-23-2008, 05:15 PM
:bong:

Messier
08-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Hillary as the V.P. would have been a slamdunk for you moonbats, too.

:thumb:

Really? I've heard the exact opposite from the right on this board.

Donger
08-23-2008, 05:25 PM
You know, I'm not sure that the hardcore Hillary voters would vote for Obama-Clinton at all.

Direckshun
08-23-2008, 05:29 PM
You know, I'm not sure that the hardcore Hillary voters would vote for Obama-Clinton at all.
Me neither, to be honest.

I think Biden is a decent resolution. He's essentially a Clintonite anyway who hadn't yet endorsed Obama officially. His criticisms of Obama have been reflected by most of the pro-Hillary crowd. And he polls very well with the demographics that she did the best with: middle-class whites, older voters (particularly women), and hardcore party loyalists. I'm pretty sure he's in good with feminists, too, but I'm not sure.

I think he'll make it easier for Hillary supporters to get behind Obama. But who knows.

Donger
08-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Me neither, to be honest.

I think Biden is a decent resolution. He's essentially a Clintonite anyway who hadn't yet endorsed Obama officially. His criticisms of Obama have been reflected by most of the pro-Hillary crowd. And he polls very well with the demographics that she did the best with: middle-class whites, older voters (particularly women), and hardcore party loyalists. I'm pretty sure he's in good with feminists, too, but I'm not sure.

I think he'll make it easier for Hillary supporters to get behind Obama. But who knows.

The problem is: Barack Hussein is still there. That's always been the problem.

Direckshun
08-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Well, the actual problem is that Hillary's not there.

That's really the only way her core supporters would have been pleased with this ticket.

***SPRAYER
08-23-2008, 05:44 PM

ROFL

Donger
08-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Well, the actual problem is that Hillary's not there.

That's really the only way her core supporters would have been pleased with this ticket.

Sure, as POTUS.

dirk digler
08-23-2008, 06:24 PM
I don't know about that. After just listening to Biden's speech he sounds just like Hillary on alot of issues. Plus he has that working class background that Hillary voters are attracted to. Actually he is 100% more working class then she is.

Ultra Peanut
08-23-2008, 06:28 PM
If he'd picked Hillary, of course, it would have been a desperation move that would have cost him any shot at independents.

But hey, we know how much the right loves them some Hillary.

Donger
08-23-2008, 06:51 PM
I don't know about that. After just listening to Biden's speech he sounds just like Hillary on alot of issues. Plus he has that working class background that Hillary voters are attracted to. Actually he is 100% more working class then she is.

Pssst. He has a penis, not a vagina (I assume). I had this argument with a friend of my wife last night. She won't vote for Obama. She wouldn't even if he had picked her as his running mate.

After an hour of going around about it, she finally broke and admitted it.

NewChief
08-23-2008, 07:49 PM
And if Hillary would have been the VP pick, we'd have Shitsprayer on here making a post about how it was the kiss of death for the Obama run. Some folks on here need to get some originality. Way, way too predictable.

DaneMcCloud
08-23-2008, 07:50 PM
So you're saying that those voters that supported Hillary will now support McCain?

Or just refuse to vote?

penchief
08-23-2008, 07:51 PM

There's nothing wrong with Barrack Obama.

I think I figured out your problem. You're following the wrong candidate.

dirk digler
08-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Pssst. He has a penis, not a vagina (I assume). I had this argument with a friend of my wife last night. She won't vote for Obama. She wouldn't even if he had picked her as his running mate.

Next time you see Hillary go and check to see if she has a penis for us. :p

Ari Chi3fs
08-23-2008, 07:56 PM

So, McCain has a vagina?

Donger
08-23-2008, 09:01 PM
So you're saying that those voters that supported Hillary will now support McCain?

Or just refuse to vote?

I've heard both. The gal last night won't vote at all.

beer bacon
08-23-2008, 10:03 PM
I just talked to a few Hilary supporters and even a PUMA. They too find the idea of black people paying white people reparations repugnant.

***SPRAYER
08-23-2008, 10:14 PM
I just talked to a few Hilary supporters and even a PUMA. They too find the idea of black people paying white people reparations repugnant.

Quit your job yet, moonbat?

ROFL

BucEyedPea
08-23-2008, 10:32 PM
I know a gal who identifies herself as a social democrat and she's voting for McCain and not Hillary. She thinks Obama is a snakeoil salesman who is anti-American. I was shocked. But I know Rs who are still gonna vote for Obama.

banyon
08-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Perhaps not:

Clinton supporters split over Biden as VP

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080824/D92OB5TO0.html

Aug 23, 8:58 PM (ET)

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER

DENVER (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's supporters had mixed reactions Saturday to the selection of Joe Biden as the Democrats' vice presidential candidate.

Some realized a long time ago that Barack Obama, the party's presumptive nominee for president, was not going to pick Clinton as his running mate. Others held out hope until they awoke to the announcement Saturday morning.

Susan Castner, a Clinton delegate from Portland, Ore., said she sees some of Clinton's qualities in Biden. She likes his experience, especially on foreign policy.

"It really kind of humanizes Barack Obama," Castner said. "He has this air of perfection, and Joe Biden is more down to earth."

"I love his passion," Castner said of Biden. "I like him a lot."

Obama announced Saturday that Biden, a senator from Delaware for the past 36 years, would be his running mate, passing over Clinton, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine and Indiana Sen. Evan Bayh.

Clinton issued a statement Saturday praising Obama's decision and calling Biden "an exceptionally strong, experienced leader and devoted public servant."

Some of her supporters were less charitable.

"It's a total diss to Sen. Clinton, in my opinion," said Diane Mantouvalos, co-founder of the Just Say No Deal Coalition. "It just speaks volumes about how Barack Obama doesn't stand for anything."

Mantouvalos, of Miami, is part of an Internet movement of Clinton supporters who refuse to back Obama, regardless of pleas from Clinton herself. Mantouvalos is in Denver, where the Democratic National Convention is scheduled to start Monday, stoking anti-Obama sentiment.

She said the selection of a Washington insider undermines Obama's call for change.

"It was a desperate move," Mantouvalos said.

John West, a Clinton volunteer during the primaries, said he's not excited about Biden, but he had little hope that Clinton would get the nod.

"Most people feel that if she wanted to press to be vice president, she would have made a bigger push for it," said West, of Chicago.

West has been working with Clinton delegates to have her name placed in nomination at the convention, with a roll call vote - a vote that was agreed to by both Obama and Clinton.

DaneMcCloud
08-23-2008, 10:53 PM
I know a gal who identifies herself as a social democrat and she's voting for McCain and not Hillary. She thinks Obama is a snakeoil salesman who is anti-American. I was shocked. But I know Rs who are still gonna vote for Obama.

WTF?

I can understand not liking a candidate's politics but Un-American?

Where do people get these kind of ideas?

DaneMcCloud
08-23-2008, 10:54 PM
I've heard both. The gal last night won't vote at all.

Well, that sure is responsible :shake:

BucEyedPea
08-23-2008, 10:56 PM
WTF?

I can understand not liking a candidate's politics but Un-American?

Where do people get these kind of ideas?

Well, that's what she said. I didn't ask her why she thought that.
Maybe, it was the whole preacher thing that did it. Ya' know "God damn, America!" and all.
Connections to Ayers.

DaneMcCloud
08-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Well, that's what she said. I didn't ask her why she thought that.
Maybe, it was the whole preacher thing that did it. Ya' know "God damn, America! and all.

I know you're hypothesizing, but I'd really be curious to know exactly why she feels that way.

That's really bizarre, IMO.

BucEyedPea
08-23-2008, 11:00 PM
I know you're hypothesizing, but I'd really be curious to know exactly why she feels that way.

That's really bizarre, IMO.

Especially, when others have told her her views are anti-American too. :shake:

DaneMcCloud
08-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Especially, when others have told her her views are anti-American too. :shake:

Maybe she doesn't understand the definition of "Anti-American".