PDA

View Full Version : Elections Kristol, Hannity, Limbaugh: These guys CARE about Hillary

Ultra Peanut
08-24-2008, 01:26 AM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/08/kristol_the_democrats_glass_ce.asp

This isn't a hilariously transparent, desperate ploy AT ALL. It's certainly not something that can be easily countered in a few days when Hillary is on stage and addressing the nation, or anything.

These guys have it on lock. THIS IS GREAT NEWS! FOR JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!!

beer bacon
08-24-2008, 02:07 AM
It is not only insulting to the intelligence of Hillary's supporters, it is extremely insulting to Hillary and Bill. The Clintons spent years having their reputations destroyed by these assholes, and now the same people are exploiting Hillary's years of work in order to score political points.

Ultra Peanut
08-24-2008, 02:27 AM
it is extremely insulting to Hillary and Bill.So basically, what you're saying is that this is right in their wheelhouse.

Friendo
08-24-2008, 06:04 AM
Little Billy Kristol is merely a legend in his own mind the Eddie Haskell of FoxSnooze. What a pathetic little character he is.

VAChief
08-24-2008, 07:57 AM
You would think he would at least have someone check for grammatical errors before posting.

mlyonsd
08-24-2008, 10:19 AM
It is not only insulting to the intelligence of Hillary's supporters, it is extremely insulting to Hillary and Bill. The Clintons spent years having their reputations destroyed by these assholes, and now the same people are exploiting Hillary's years of work in order to score political points.

That's laugh out loud funny right there.

ROYC75
08-24-2008, 10:26 AM
So basically, what you're saying is that this is right in their wheelhouse.

Welcome to Politics, USA style , works both ways. Don't ya just hate that stuff .....

memyselfI
08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
That's laugh out loud funny right there.

I thought so too. I think Hillary feels more betrayed by FELLOW DEMS than she does anyone on the other side of the isle. You expect your enemies to take you down...

you don't expect your 'friends' or those within your party to do so. Trust me, the opportunistic sympathy for her coming from the CONS simply reinforces her view that they were never the enemies her friends turned out to be.

That being said, she is going to go through the motions and play the loyal soldier until this election is over. After that, all bets are off.

mlyonsd
08-24-2008, 10:34 AM
I thought so too. I think Hillary feels more betrayed by FELLOW DEMS than she does anyone on the other side of the isle. You expect your enemies to take you down...

you don't expect your 'friends' or those within your party to do so. Trust me, the opportunistic sympathy for her coming from the CONS simply reinforces her view that they were never the enemies her friends turned out to be.

That being said, she is going to go through the motions and play the loyal soldier until this election is over. After that, all bets are off.

Yup. I have no doubt her and Bill lay in bed at night after sex talking about how they hope Obama loses.

The Clinton's are ruthless politicians and pointing it out isn't destroying their reputations.

Messier
08-24-2008, 10:35 AM

I think using Hillary in an attack ad will have the opposite effect. It will bring some Hillary supporters back, and when Hillary makes her speech at the convention it'll end this issue.

memyselfI
08-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Yup. I have no doubt her and Bill lay in bed at night after sex talking about how they hope Obama loses.

The Clinton's are ruthless politicians and pointing it out isn't destroying their reputations.

It's ruthless to lie in bed at night after sex and talk about how you hope NObama loses??? :eek:

memyselfI
08-24-2008, 10:42 AM
I think using Hillary in an attack ad will have the opposite effect. It will bring some Hillary supporters back, and when Hillary makes her speech at the convention it'll end this issue.

You are delusional. McCain has effectively been able to reach HALF of the Hillary supporters doing nothing more than opportunistically capitalizing on NObama's treatment of her.

As I said before, she will do her duty to HIM and show up and play nice at the convention. She will hold off on any of her strategic ploys until she knows what she's dealing with after the election.

bango
08-24-2008, 10:50 AM

Is this before or after the people that they each had sex with have left?

ROYC75
08-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Is this before or after the people that they each had sex with have left?

:doh!:ROFL

Messier
08-24-2008, 10:53 AM
You are delusional. McCain has effectively been able to reach HALF of the Hillary supporters doing nothing more than opportunistically capitalizing on NObama's treatment of her.

As I said before, she will do her duty to HIM and show up and play nice at the convention. She will hold off on any of her strategic ploys until she knows what she's dealing with after the election.

How did Obama treat her?

She will do more than play nice. She knows the stakes for her party.

VAChief
08-24-2008, 10:59 AM

Hillary is finished and done as a viable Presidential candidate. I'm sure that is sad for her, but most likely the truth no matter who wins this year. If McCain wins and does a decent job she has no shot. If McCain wins and continues the suck parade we have now she might gain some traction, but most likely a younger, fresher candidate will offer more appeal especially since she will be seen as failing before (deserved or not).

Mr. Laz
08-24-2008, 11:05 AM
how in the hell did Obama treat Hillary badly?

how did the democratic party treat Hillary badly?

:spock:

she lost ... that's it, end of story

all this insult stuff is imaginary tripe made up so certain people can play the victim.

oh woes is me ....... poor pitiful hillary, everyone is so mean to her.

memyselfI
08-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Hillary is finished and done as a viable Presidential candidate. I'm sure that is sad for her, but most likely the truth no matter who wins this year. If McCain wins and does a decent job she has no shot. If McCain wins and continues the suck parade we have now she might gain some traction, but most likely a younger, fresher candidate will offer more appeal especially since she will be seen as failing before (deserved or not).

No she isn't. If NObama loses after barely beating her in the primaries then it will increase her stature the same way Gore's was increased after losing to DUHbya. The cudda, wudda, shuddas will make her more attractive in retrospect compared to NObama. The phenomenon exists right now. How in the world you think it will diminish when NObama loses is beyond me.

Messier
08-24-2008, 11:21 AM
No she isn't. If NObama loses after barely beating her in the primaries then it will increase her stature the same way Gore's was increased after losing to DUHbya. The cudda, wudda, shuddas will make her more attractive in retrospect compared to NObama. The phenomenon exists right now. How in the world you think it will diminish when NObama loses is beyond me.

You may be wishing this is somehow her plan in your daydream fantasy world, but you have no idea what she's thinking or what she's planning.

We do know she'll be giving an important speech at the convention and so will Bill, and if in that speech they urge their supporters to vote for Obama, the only people that won't be convinced will be those that must use their own imagination to believe that Hillary didn't mean what she said.

memyselfI
08-24-2008, 11:25 AM
You may be wishing this is somehow her plan in your daydream fantasy world, but you have no idea what she's thinking or what she's planning.

We do know she'll be giving an important speech at the convention and so will Bill, and if in that speech they urge their supporters to vote for Obama, the only people that won't be convinced will be those that must use their own imagination to believe that Hillary didn't mean what she said.

Time will tell. But I can tell you this, if the Clintons were 100% behind NObama then this entire PUMA movement would not exist. It does and it's not without stoking from the Clintons. They are operating behind the scenes to cover their political asses while simultaneously APPEARING to be the cooperative and supportive losers.

If the CONS can see this clearly then why DEMS have their heads up their asses about it is beyone me. But they do to their own detriment.

VAChief
08-24-2008, 11:36 AM

I'm sure to you this is reality, I wouldn't disagree. It doesn't make it fact, just an opinion, or a wish depending on the likelihood you agree.

Mr. Laz
08-24-2008, 11:42 AM
No she isn't. If NObama loses after barely beating her in the primaries then it will increase her stature the same way Gore's was increased after losing to DUHbya.
and this is the heart of the matter

it's not about anyone being mean to hillary, it's not about Obama being some kind of evil villian.

it's ALL about the hillary backers being willing to give the white house to the republicans for 4 more years if that means that Hillary gets another shot at the presidency.

all this other stuff is just political mumbo jumbo.

ROYC75
08-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Hillary will speak, what kind of effort she gives to Obama is up in the air. Her speech will be all about her, what she did, how she brought a woman to the front of being a presidential candidate.

She will then pull off of that and comment what a fine person Obama is, that we need to unite and elect him to the White House.

Deep down inside, she is still upset she lost and most likely wants to see Obama lose. That's just the Clinton's way, always has been .

One thing is sure, Obama will have both Bill and Hillary on a short leash with their speeches.

Messier
08-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Time will tell. But I can tell you this, if the Clintons were 100% behind NObama then this entire PUMA movement would not exist.

Yes, it would.

Messier
08-24-2008, 01:18 PM
and this is the heart of the matter

it's not about anyone being mean to hillary, it's not about Obama being some kind of evil villian.

it's ALL about the hillary backers being willing to give the white house to the republicans for 4 more years if that means that Hillary gets another shot at the presidency.

all this other stuff is just political mumbo jumbo.

I agree. It's the only way to explain her behavior. She seemed to kind of like Obama before it came down to him and Hillary. I think she still feels so hurt and in disbelief that Obama won the nomination that common sense and the party went out the window.