PDA

View Full Version : Poop ****OFFICIAL**** Talk like Tom Thread

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 02:24 PM
The rules are simple.

1) Talk like Tom would to the poster above.
2) Points for the number of quirks and trademarks you imitate.

Let the games begin.

PS. On a side note, why is there no "poop" icon for DC threads?

DaKCMan AP
08-24-2008, 02:27 PM
The rules are simple.

Let the games begin.

Your comment is without merit.

Nightfyre
08-24-2008, 02:30 PM
The rules are simple.

Let the games begin.

You want to put poop in the DC forum? Thats totally unpatriotic; you would probably run to france or another country of sanctuary if you got drafted, too. You are just another liberal pussy who couldn't have possibly done the service I did and command the respect and success I do today. Real men like me are forged on principles ((ooc: or the party line.)) that you other pussies just can't imitate.

DaKCMan AP
08-24-2008, 02:32 PM
I served my country IN WAR and now I am a janitor. Clearly, I am superior to you non-serving liberal pussy. I demand your respect since I am a veteran and unless you lick my extremely small, non-functioning, almost non-existant penis you are unpatriotic.

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Your comment is without merit.

Your posts are clear. You are a lost soul.

Nightfyre
08-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Your posts are clear. You are a lost soul.

There is probably a demon sitting right next to you now.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 02:33 PM
You know not of what you speak. Demons are a subject all RC's know about. I do know, but you'll have to look it up for yourself as I won't waste my time doing it for you.

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 02:35 PM
You know not of what you speak. I do know, but you'll have to look it up for yourself.

Link?

You cannot provide links. This is a clear indication of your intentions. You know the truth but you play ignoramus.

DaKCMan AP
08-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Exceptionally weak accusation.

Nightfyre
08-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Link?

You cannot provide links. This is a clear indication of your intentions. You know the truth but you play ignoramus.

Don't devalue my service like that. It's like a black mark around here.

banyon
08-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Link?

I see you have shown your a** again, you are very ignorant. One day when you get into the real world maybe you will have some more sense. Does your employer know you are screwing around on the internet?

banyon
08-24-2008, 02:39 PM
You know not of what you speak. Demons are a subject all RC's know about. I do know, but you'll have to look it up for yourself as I won't waste my time doing it for you.

I know more about this than you could imagine, but it is codeword above top secret clearance only. Trust me when I say you are wrong on this one.

WilliamTheIrish
Don't devalue my service like that. It's like a black mark around here.

Your service, like your being, has no soul. And half the names attributed to me are certainly belonging to somebody else.

irishjayhawk
Your service, like your being, has no soul. And half the names attributed to me are certainly belonging to somebody else.

I am SHTSPRAYER.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 02:42 PM
I am SHTSPRAYER.

I know the story of SHTSPRYER. The true story. It can be found on google. You should be more diligent when reporting fallacy as fact. And no, I will not link the story.

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 03:35 PM
I know the story of SHTSPRYER. The true story. It can be found on google. You should be more diligent when reporting fallacy as fact. And no, I will not link the story.

Your mother let you on the computer?

Direckshun
08-24-2008, 03:38 PM
You are quite the loser!

kstater
08-24-2008, 04:05 PM
You are quite the loser!

Why must you resort to personal attacks? You ignorant stances show your stupidity.

Direckshun
08-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Why must you resort to personal attacks? You ignorant stances show your stupidity.
You are quite the loser!

Donger
08-24-2008, 05:03 PM
I think Tom and Hamas are long lost twins.

banyon
08-24-2008, 05:07 PM
You are quite the loser!

:rolleyes: There are the few on this board who may dislike me but I have plenty of friends on this board who give me positive rep, no matter what you may think.

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 05:15 PM
I think Tom and Hamas are long lost twins.
*pssst, you're doing it wrong.*

[/backintocharacter]

You are on drugs.

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 05:19 PM
What's a matter little girl, can't think of anything to say?

Give it a rest.

Bowser
08-24-2008, 05:55 PM
What's a matter little girl, can't think of anything to say?

Give it a rest.

It's none of your business as to why I feel the way I do. I have no intention of explaining this to you, as you probably wouldn't get it anyway. All I know is that the end of the day, your stance is retarded, your opinions are stupid, and you are most likely queer.

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 06:01 PM
It's none of your business as to why I feel the way I do. I have no intention of explaining this to you, as you probably wouldn't get it anyway. All I know is that the end of the day, your stance is retarded, your opinions are stupid, and you are most likely queer.
You think very highly of yourself. Pardon me if I don't believe your drivel. You are nothing more than a hack that has an obsession to argue about anything and everything.

bango
08-24-2008, 06:13 PM
The fact that you have not yet provided a link that comes from a source that I can consider to be a valid one means that you are lying to me and you do not know what you are talking about. They are one in the same to me and my vast knowledge. Actualy you do not see it the way that I do and that makes you wrong. I would explain it to you, but I know that you will still not understand so I will not waste my precious time on it. I do not care about you or your time so I will just argue with myself in circles to make sure that I waste yours.

banyon
08-24-2008, 06:18 PM

Where did you get your MD?

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 06:31 PM
The fact that you have not yet provided a link that comes from a source that I can consider to be a valid one means that you are lying to me and you do not know what you are talking about. They are one in the same to me and my vast knowledge. Actualy you do not see it the way that I do and that makes you wrong. I would explain it to you, but I know that you will still not understand so I will not waste my precious time on it. I do not care about you or your time so I will just argue with myself in circles to make sure that I waste yours.

You are bound as a servant, but you are unaware of what that servitude is.

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 06:58 PM

You said you got a JD. What kind of doctor are you?

You are an ignoramus.

banyon
08-24-2008, 06:59 PM

You are an ignoramus.

You are obviously working at McDonald's, asshat. I am going to bed and have no more time to argue with you.

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 06:59 PM

You are an ignoramus.
Your insults are based on a difference of opinion. Your posts are not only stupid from my POV, but they are also bordering on caustic. I don't really care what you say or what you do, but you are one of the dirty dozen that seems to always pile on.

kstater
08-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Your insults are based on a difference of opinion. Your posts are not only stupid from my POV, but they are also bordering on caustic. I don't really care what you say or what you do, but you are one of the dirty dozen that seems to always pile on.

It wasn't a valid question you moron. Everything he has to say has been on the news and on the internet. Your inability to read and understand what his direction is just shows that you have blinders on to all things conservative.

You can throw jabs at me all you want, but I don't feel it's my job to tell you what is already out there in black and white.

You've wasted years of your life not getting an education.

kstater
08-24-2008, 07:10 PM
It wasn't a valid question you moron. Everything he has to say has been on the news and on the internet. Your inability to read and understand what his direction is just shows that you have blinders on to all things conservative.

You can throw jabs at me all you want, but I don't feel it's my job to tell you what is already out there in black and white.

You've wasted years of your life not getting an education.

Your whole life is without merit.

You are just another bandwagon rider.

BIG_DADDY
08-24-2008, 07:12 PM

Amen

bango
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Amen

How dare you take something so holy and turn it into hedonistic slang.

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Amen
You need to get your hatred issue worked out, it's going to put you in an asylum.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 07:20 PM

I'll not do the work for you, ignoranus.

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 07:23 PM
I'll not do the work for you, ignoranus.

Continue your juvenile name calling. It's all you have.

banyon
08-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Continue your juvenile name calling. It's all you have.

If it weren't for me posting on this board you wouldn't have anything to do with your pathetic life.

You've spent your whole weekend searching for me to post so you could be nasty and rude.

Think about it, do you really think your opinion is that important to the world?

I know you can't figure the answer to the question so I'll tell you this one.

NO.

[/okay I cheated, that's real]

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 07:26 PM
If it weren't for me posting on this board you wouldn't have anything to do with your pathetic life.

You've spent your whole weekend searching for me to post so you could be nasty and rude.

Think about it, do you really think your opinion is that important to the world?

NO.

You are nothing more than a small person that can only attack posters, you probably haven't had an original thought in your life.

It's a shame.

[/I've been cheating, too; all of my posts in this thread have been quotes]

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
LIBERAL CIRCLE JERK IN PROGRESS!!!

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 07:29 PM

NO.

It's what all liberals do. They cheat. You know how I know? Well, you'll just have to trust me.

Quit playing your silly games. Your methods are quite transparent. You and God will have lots to talk about when he confronts you. I hope you enjoy hell because it doesn't get cool down there.

Yeah, that's what you'll do, take your ball home because you can't afford the rent with your job at Wal-Mart because you got fired at your other job for stealing their time by posting on this forum. I have met people like you.

bango
08-24-2008, 07:32 PM
So you are not going to be voting a straight Republican Ballot during the next election. Give me some good reasons why and why not. Nevermind the fact that you do not agree with me means that you are wrong and I am not going to waste any more of my time with you until the next time that you bother me by posting something that I do not agree with making it not a fact and untrue.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 07:33 PM
It's what all liberals do. They cheat. You know how I know? Well, you'll just have to trust me.

Quit playing your silly games. Your methods are quite transparent. You and God will have lots to talk about when he confronts you. I hope you enjoy hell because it doesn't get cool down there.

Yeah, that's what you'll do, take your ball home because you can't afford the rent with your job at Wal-Mart because you got fired at your other job for stealing their time by posting on this forum. I have met people like you.

God? God doesn't have a clue as to what the Bible is about. And I'll not waste my precious time giving him a link to the meaning either.

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 07:35 PM
God? God doesn't have a clue as to what the Bible is about. And I'll not waste my precious time giving him a link to the meaning either.

What makes you think I want your secular only view? I have my view and my view is king.

Do not attempt any more copy and paste posts to dissuade me from my view, which, I will not divulge.

I hope you meet your maker.

Logical
08-24-2008, 07:36 PM
You pathetic people once did this to DEnise. You do these sort of things because you think this place is real and important. When will you learn that what is real is what the military deals with day in and day out. What George Bush handles routinely. I suggest you find a better use of your time.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 07:37 PM
What makes you think I want your secular only view? I have my view and my view is king.

Do not attempt any more copy and paste posts to dissuade me from my view, which, I will not divulge.

I hope you meet your maker.

So you are now in the business of judging others? How hypocritical of you.

irishjayhawk
08-24-2008, 07:38 PM

You always talk of pots and kettles.

You are the blackest pot and kettle.

banyon
08-24-2008, 07:40 PM

You don't know me. You can't know a person based on some posts on the internet, you half-witted coward. You will likely fail at life.

beer bacon
08-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Tom wants us to migrate Talk like Tom over to his thread. Come on over everybody!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=189767

bango
08-24-2008, 07:41 PM
You always talk of pots and kettles.

You are the blackest pot and kettle.

Why are you all always so mean to me? Do you not have lives or something? I try to help all of you hethens out and this is how you repay me?

Thig Lyfe
08-24-2008, 07:42 PM
If you don't accept Jesus, I'll kick your ass.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 07:43 PM
If you don't accept Jesus, I'll kick your ass.

So says the secular interpreter.

BIG_DADDY
08-24-2008, 07:58 PM
You need to get your hatred issue worked out, it's going to put you in an asylum.

LMAO, You are like 16 huh?

You mind telling what it is that I hate?

Reaper16
08-24-2008, 09:06 PM
LMAO, You are like 16 huh?

You mind telling what it is that I hate?
[/out of character]

No, no, you're doing it wrong, BD. Answering with a playing-dumb question is Donger's forte. In this topic, we're supposed to be imitating Tom.

Logical
08-24-2008, 09:07 PM
[/out of character]

No, no, you're doing it wrong, BD. Answering with a playing-dumb question is Donger's forte. In this topic, we're supposed to be imitating Tom.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 09:17 AM
[/out of character]

No, no, you're doing it wrong, BD. Answering with a playing-dumb question is Donger's forte. In this topic, we're supposed to be imitating Tom.

Your life has to be very pittyful if that's all you have to do for entertainment.

Direckshun
08-25-2008, 09:21 AM
You are a moron sir.

Bowser
08-25-2008, 09:24 AM
You are a moron sir.

:rolleyes:

So says the most moronic American hating hippie on this board. Get a haircut, get an education, and stop being a drain on society.

banyon
08-25-2008, 09:24 AM
:rolleyes:

So says the most moronic American hating hippie on this board. Get a haircut, get an education, and stop being a drain on society.

You are obviously part of the circle jerk. I'm not drawing attention to me, but to those of you that have nothing better to do with your lives than to search me out and jump on the bash Tom bandwagon.

Your life has to be very pittyful if that's all you have to do for entertainment.

Pitt Gorilla
08-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Check out this poll and Youtube vid!

ROFLROFL

(wait, this isn't the recxjake thread?)

Taco John
08-25-2008, 09:28 AM
You are obviously part of the circle jerk. I'm not drawing attention to me, but to those of you that have nothing better to do with your lives than to search me out and jump on the bash Tom bandwagon.

You are still laboring under a misconception. Your assumption is wrong and you are nothing more than a hack.

Bowser
08-25-2008, 09:32 AM

[/Tom character]

LMAO

No fair taking quotes hot off the press...

banyon
08-25-2008, 10:25 AM
You are still laboring under a misconception. Your assumption is wrong and you are nothing more than a hack.

Another gay comment. I'm sure that you are gay, it's the first thing you think of when anyone posts. You really need to watch out for AIDS.

Programmer
08-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Another gay comment. I'm sure that you are gay, it's the first thing you think of when anyone posts. You really need to watch out for AIDS.

You tell 'em Fred Phelps.

banyon
08-25-2008, 12:50 PM
You tell 'em Fred Phelps.

You are ignorant and an ass. Back when I used to do signal and code work for the Marines I saw slackers like you and they did not fare well in the real world. Liberals like you will understand once they've grown up.

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2008, 01:36 PM
You are ignorant and an ass. Back when I used to do signal and code work for the Marines I saw slackers like you and they did not fare well in the real world. Liberals like you will understand once they've grown up.

Always the moron, eh? Get over it.

FAX
08-25-2008, 05:34 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

FAX

bango
08-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Always the moron, eh? Get over it.

I see that someone else received the same Rep that I did.

banyon
08-25-2008, 07:28 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

FAX

:rolleyes: Go ahead and laugh. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

bango
08-25-2008, 07:35 PM
:rolleyes: Go ahead and laugh. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

If you were wise you would have healthy fear of God.

banyon
08-25-2008, 07:50 PM

For you to believe that is likewise incredibly ignorant. How old are you anyway? 16?

Programmer
08-25-2008, 10:03 PM

Another catholic cultist? You and jenson must be hooked together at the hip.

|Zach|
08-25-2008, 10:10 PM

:thumb:ROFL

banyon
08-25-2008, 10:12 PM

Still waiting for you to say something worthwhile. I guess that will never come. Too bad you are such a Goober, or is it Gomer? Either way you are a real pile (Pyle). (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172206)

Programmer
08-25-2008, 10:13 PM
:thumb:ROFL

Your inarticulate answer just shows your cowardice.

Logical
08-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Another catholic cultist? You and jenson must be hooked together at the hip.Tom doing Tom, how can anyone beat that?

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 10:19 PM

me thinks you are really scrappy doo

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Tom doing Tom, how can anyone beat that?

imo tom is frequently doing tom, and bob and bill and carl and harm and josh and tony and any one else of the male persuasion

banyon
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM

You fear PM's? What was so bad with giving you an opportunity to see both sides of a story that has been lied about for 5 years?

I know, you can't handle the truth!

Direckshun
08-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Your liberal bias is showing.

bango
08-26-2008, 10:30 PM

I am not a Catholic. There is not anything at all that is bad about that. It is just not for me. I just attend a regular non-denominational christian church. What about you? What church or cult do you worship or have rituals at?

Programmer
08-27-2008, 05:59 AM
Tom doing Tom, how can anyone beat that?

You just did, trying to be cute and failing.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 06:02 AM
I am not a Catholic. There is not anything at all that is bad about that. It is just not for me. I just attend a regular non-denominational christian church. What about you? What church or cult do you worship or have rituals at?

Sure you're not. Why was it that you were trying to get me converted to catholicism??

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Sure you're not. Why was it that you were trying to get me converted to catholicism??

Mr. Plow
08-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Has anyone seen my cat? I swear I saw it come in here.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 05:54 PM

Your lack of IQ is showing.

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
You just did, trying to be cute and failing.

Your lack of IQ is showing. :D

banyon
08-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Your lack of IQ is showing.

Go ahead and feel your zero level IQ and keep posting.

I don't ever remember trying to be "friendly" to you. I've always thought of you as moronic and less that adaptable to others way of thinking.

What I do find amusing is that you are boasting about your ability to do something I've never tried. I'm sure that as an electrical engineer I just might be able to find a way to post in the manner that you think we all should.

Get a life little girl. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171616&highlight=opinioin)

Programmer
08-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Your lack of IQ is showing. :D

Total absence of IQ seems to be your strong point. Nice going.

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Total absence of IQ seems to be your strong point. Nice going.

Hey, I'm not the one who said that trying to be cute and failing beats you doing an impression of you at immitating you. But don't try to wrap your little EE brain around that one for too long.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 06:54 PM

I don't ever remember trying to be "friendly" to you. I've always thought of you as moronic and less that adaptable to others way of thinking.

What I do find amusing is that you are boasting about your ability to do something I've never tried. I'm sure that as an electrical engineer I just might be able to find a way to post in the manner that you think we all should.

Get a life little girl.

Panties in a know the banyon?

Your attitude is one of a person that feels that he is better than everyone else around, facts are that you are better than no one here.

My ability to do something you never tried, who give a good rats ass what you've tried? I doubt that you could hold my jock strap in my chosen profession, but then you would have trouble comparing to most everyone on this board. You and obslama have one thing in common, you both feel you deserve respect for things you've never done.

Who ever accused you of being friendly, you've been a horses ass to everyone that does not agree with your personal beliefs.

If you ever tried to be friendly with anyone it would probably cause the universe to implode.

bango
08-27-2008, 06:56 PM

There is nothing wrong with Catholicsim. I am not a Catholic. I would ask you to show me where I tried to convert your batshit insane ass to that religion, but I know exactly where it will get me. You must have me confused with someone else. I tried to be nice to you. I now see that was a mistake. Keep away from me. I will no longer be giving you the attention that you seek. The others are correct in ganging up on you. You fully deserve it. I think that you actually like it. You will still have them. I am done with your sick twisted and lame mind**** games. Get some help.

banyon
Panties in a know the banyon?

Your attitude is one of a person that feels that he is better than everyone else around, facts are that you are better than no one here.

My ability to do something you never tried, who give a good rats ass what you've tried? I doubt that you could hold my jock strap in my chosen profession, but then you would have trouble comparing to most everyone on this board. You and obslama have one thing in common, you both feel you deserve respect for things you've never done.

Who ever accused you of being friendly, you've been a horses ass to everyone that does not agree with your personal beliefs.

If you ever tried to be friendly with anyone it would probably cause the universe to implode.

Go away queer bait.

You never took that word then, so why are you bringing it up now?

I have no ill will against you other than you are a total asshole. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171616&highlight=opinioin&page=2)

Programmer
Hey, I'm not the one who said that trying to be cute and failing beats you doing an impression of you at immitating you. But don't try to wrap your little EE brain around that one for too long.

I guess my little EE brain is causing you concern. Chew on that one with your little HS education.

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 06:59 PM
I guess my little EE brain is causing you concern. Chew on that one with your little HS education.

HS you say? ROFL

Programmer
08-27-2008, 06:59 PM
There is nothing wrong with Catholicsim. I am not a Catholic. I would ask you to show me where I tried to convert your batshit insane ass to that religion, but I know exactly where it will get me. You must have me confused with someone else. I tried to be nice to you. I now see that was a mistake. Keep away from me. I will no longer be giving you the attention that you seek. The others are correct in ganging up on you. You fully deserve it. I think that you actually like it. You will still have them. I am done with your sick twisted and lame mind**** games. Get some help.

You initiated the conversation in a PM regarding your beliefs in the Catholic church.

I don't need your attention, you don't have the ability to do much more than piss you pants when you get your dander up.

Mind games, looks who'd trying to pull shit out of a bucket here!

As for your proof, just look in your sent files in your PM's.

bango
08-27-2008, 07:00 PM
HS you say? ROFL

He must be jealous.

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 07:00 PM
He must be jealous.

Especially since I finished college.

bango
08-27-2008, 07:03 PM
You initiated the conversation in a PM regarding your beliefs in the Catholic church.

I don't need your attention, you don't have the ability to do much more than piss you pants when you get your dander up.

Mind games, looks who'd trying to pull shit out of a bucket here!

As for your proof, just look in your sent files in your PM's.

You PMed me asshat. Catholicism is not even mentioned. Keep on showing everyone here how crazy you really are.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Go away queer bait.

I have no ill will against you other than you are a total asshole.

Promoting your gay agenda again? Nice try, it's not selling.

Your attempts to show yourself as an elitist are always foremost in your posts.

You have no ill will against me? :BS: Your every post shows different.

bango
08-27-2008, 07:05 PM

Look in the mirror asshead.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 07:05 PM
You PMed me asshat. Catholicism is not even mentioned. Keep on showing everyone here how crazy you really are.

That is a flat lie dude. You sent a PM during an exchange with another poster.

Maybe you need to check your shit again.

irishjayhawk
08-27-2008, 07:06 PM

Your posts are indicative of your ignorance.

bango
08-27-2008, 07:07 PM
That is a flat lie dude. You sent a PM during an exchange with another poster.

Maybe you need to check your shit again.

I did. You need to check yours. In fact while you are checking things how about yourself into a mental facility?

Programmer
08-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Look in the mirror asshead.

Dip shittery seems to be your strong suit, you might give up while you are losing.

irishjayhawk
08-27-2008, 07:08 PM
I did. You need to check yours. In fact while you are checking things how about yourself into a mental facility?

[out of character]

You need to keep replies in with his style. I think he understand them better anyway.

[/out of character]

You need to get a life.

banyon
08-27-2008, 07:14 PM

Why would I need to post it? Before I looked into it the morons responding already had it up?

Your opinioin is noted ... and as quickly rejected. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171616&highlight=opinioin&page=3)

bango
08-27-2008, 07:20 PM
That is all that I have and have had in any exchange via PM between you and I. I did not respond to your second PM. I know now that I made the correct choice in not continuing any more with you. We are now done.

I hope that you read it while it was up Tom, Programmer, or whatever it is that you are calling yourself these days. I took it down because it was not right of me to post that. I hope again that you did take notice and it refreshes your memory that there was not any mentioning of Catholicim once. I was right about you lying, but wrong to go to the lengths that I went to in order to prove it. I am only sorry to the other posters that had to see how I handled it.

banyon
08-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Dip shittery seems to be your strong suit, you might give up while you are losing.

Thanks for stooping to name calling. Kind of identifies your stance and how you respond. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172206)

bango
08-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks for stooping to name calling. Kind of identifies your stance and how you respond.

It is almost like he is quoting fortune cookies and just replacing key words. I feel like I am reading Confucius for the Dummies when I look at his posts.

banyon
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
It is almost like he is quoting fortune cookies and just replacing key words. I feel like I am reading Confucius for the Dummies when I look at his posts.

It's easy to ignore the inane comments that have always arisen.

Like all of the stuff you post?

I have often put stuff here that has been sent, but your full life opinion is totally via chain emails. You haven't had an original thought since birth. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172206&page=2)

[/Tom off] (I have added links to my last several posts. It's no surprise that Tom didn't recognize his own inane banter).

Programmer
08-27-2008, 08:58 PM
[out of character]

You need to keep replies in with his style. I think he understand them better anyway.

[/out of character]

You need to get a life.

I'm impressed with your ability to form sentences. Nice work for a 4th grader. Fourth grade must have been the toughest 8 years of your life.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Thanks for stooping to name calling. Kind of identifies your stance and how you respond. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172206)

Just following your lead there buckwheat. Your are very quick to point out others calling you names and very slow to realize that you engage in the same tactic, always have and always will. Shows your minimal ability to use any kind of adult thought.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Just following your lead there buckwheat. Your are very quick to point out others calling you names and very slow to realize that you engage in the same tactic, always have and always will. Shows your minimal ability to use any kind of adult thought.

I have often put stuff here that has been sent, but your full life opinion is totally via chain emails. You haven't had an original thought since birth. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172206&page=2)

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Why would I need to post it? Before I looked into it the morons responding already had it up?

Your opinioin is noted ... and as quickly rejected. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171616&highlight=opinioin&page=3)

Who was it talking about name calling. You are one really f]u[/size]cked up individual.

bango
08-27-2008, 09:05 PM

And so Godwin's Law strikes again. I will ignore the vulgarity and move on to discuss whatever is left to discuss in this topic.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:08 PM

From the original liberal Mr. Cut and Paste!

Irony strikes large in your life, eh?

You weren't really born, your were the afterbirth of a goat. You are a walking talking advertisement for abortion clinics.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Who was it talking about name calling. You are one really f]u[/size]cked up individual.

Yes Programmer everyone knows that you are gay. Stop trying to deflect. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172177&page=3)

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:10 PM
And so Godwin's Law strikes again. I will ignore the vulgarity and move on to discuss whatever is left to discuss in this topic.

Discussion? You are dumber than you seem, this thread has nothing to do with discussion. It's all about the dirty dozen giving me crap and then not being able to keep posting when there is a reply.

You are worse off than banyon the afterbirth.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Yes Programmer everyone knows that you are gay. Stop trying to deflect. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172177&page=3)

There you go again, pushing your gay agenda off on others.

You are queer and you are here.

Live with it, or live with your aids for as long as you can.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:15 PM

Weak dilbert, very weak. I guess your education left you wanting.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:17 PM
HS you say?

That was wrong, I know. You were like your hero Jethro, you only made it to the 5th grade and been hovering every since.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:18 PM
There you go again, pushing your gay agenda off on others.

You are queer and you are here.

Live with it, or live with your aids for as long as you can.

The bigger joke is Programmer trying to turn this into a bash of me again?

Nothing better to do dude? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172157&page=3)

bango
08-27-2008, 09:22 PM
Discussion? You are dumber than you seem, this thread has nothing to do with discussion. It's all about the dirty dozen giving me crap and then not being able to keep posting when there is a reply.

You are worse off than banyon the afterbirth.

Thank you for the compliments.

bango
08-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Weak dilbert, very weak. I guess your education left you wanting.

Thank you again and feel free to keep them coming.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:32 PM

Get a life little girl. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171616&highlight=opinioin)

Go away queer bait.

I have no ill will against you other than you are a total asshole. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171616&highlight=opinioin&page=2)

[/Tom off] (I have added links to my last several posts. It's no surprise that Tom didn't recognize his own inane banter).

The bigger joke is Programmer trying to turn this into a bash of me again?

Nothing better to do dude? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172157&page=3)

Who? me?

Hello Pot.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Who? me?

Hello Pot.

Can you read the part in blue, you complete f*cktard?

These are YOUR posts, your ridiculous, idiotic comments that just attack people instead of talking about anything that anybody gives a f*ck about. It's why pretty much only Chief Henry will say that he agrees with you. You're the equivalent of that KKK trop in the South Park episode where they decide to pick the opposite side of an issue so that everyone will agree with the other side.

Go ahead and click on the final period or question mark and see that these are your ridiculous and useless words that just show how completely dotterly and clueless you are about anything. It's totally unsurprising to me that in a thread about how ridiculous your posting style is, you still lacked the self-awareness to recognize your own posts. You are a sad and pathetic old man. Hopefully your home life is better than it is on this forum because otherwise, ugh.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Can you read the part in blue, you complete f*cktard?

These are YOUR posts, your ridiculous, idiotic comments that just attack people instead of talking about anything that anybody gives a f*ck about. It's why pretty much only Chief Henry will say that he agrees with you. You're the equivalent of that KKK trop in the South Park episode where they decide to pick the opposite side of an issue so that everyone will agree with the other side.

Go ahead and click on the final period or question mark and see that these are your ridiculous and useless words that just show how completely dotterly and clueless you are about anything. It's totally unsurprising to me that in a thread about how ridiculous your posting style is, you still lacked the self-awareness to recognize your own posts. You are a sad and pathetic old man. Hopefully your home life is better than it is on this forum because otherwise, ugh.

Nice try you mental midget. I don't care what you want to say your intent is, you are no better than you claim me to be.

You are just a pussified jerk that has to get his jollies by belittling others.

I may be less than most want for a poster, but I'm not the asshole that you have shown yourself be.

I can live with what you think of me, you are nothing more than a phantom on the internet. You are less of a real person than you keep telling me I am.

If your opinion of me is so low, why in the world do you even post? You are weak and don't really have much of a life, do you?

Enjoy your mental masturbation, it's all you have.

bango
08-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Who? me?

Hello Pot.

Perhaps if you laid off of the drugs your comments would cease being incoherent tripe.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Nice try you mental midget. I don't care what you want to say your intent is, you are no better than you claim me to be.

You are just a pussified jerk that has to get his jollies by belittling others.

I may be less than most want for a poster, but I'm not the asshole that you have shown yourself be.

I can live with what you think of me, you are nothing more than a phantom on the internet. You are less of a real person than you keep telling me I am.

If your opinion of me is so low, why in the world do you even post? You are weak and don't really have much of a life, do you?

Enjoy your mental masturbation, it's all you have.

Again, these are your posts that show such hate. Whining about it now and playing the wounded victim pussy now is a hollow facade. All I did was cut and paste your own words. Jeezus you are a phony.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Again, these are your posts that show such hate. Whining about it now and playing the wounded victim pussy now is a hollow facade. All I did was cut and paste your own words. Jeezus you are a phony.

Still, you *****ing moron, you area spending all night doing your best to belittle me and then asking me if I don't have anything better to do.

You aren't smart enough to see that you are spending more time than anyone with your continual effort to poke fun at me. I don't mind. You are worthless, more worthless than De nise!

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Still, you * * * * i n g moron, you area spending all night doing your best to belittle me and then asking me if I don't have anything better to do.

You aren't smart enough to see that you are spending more time than anyone with your continual effort to poke fun at me. I don't mind. You are worthless, more worthless than De nise!
Don't tear your vagina with that stretch.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Still, you * * * * i n g moron, you area spending all night doing your best to belittle me and then asking me if I don't have anything better to do.

It takes me no time at all to cut and paste your prior idiotic comments, I just opened the thread and kept cutting and pasting.

I guess this is the kind of comment you make when you've been completely exposed as an idiot and fraud.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 09:58 PM
It takes me no time at all to cut and paste your prior idiotic comments, I just opened the thread and kept cutting and pasting.

I guess this is the kind of comment you make when you've been completely exposed as an idiot and fraud.

Your attempt to divert attention back to a given just shows you always have to have the last word.

today those last words are Banyon is a *****ing idiot.

Live with it loser.

banyon
08-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Your attempt to divert attention back to a given just shows you always have to have the last word.

Live with it loser.

Kind of like getting a strike in the 10th frame after you're down 200-87 and slam your beer bottle on the ground "Take that motherf***er!"

bango
08-27-2008, 10:01 PM

Live with it loser.

Nightfyre said that you have the same genitalia as a woman.

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 10:04 PM

Live with it loser.

It's a given that you are an idiot and a fraud? Your words, not mine. Between that and the new found fact that you, evidently, try to be cute and fail all the time, I couldn't find this thread funnier.

edit: Oh, and don't hit your vagina on the door on the way out.

irishjayhawk
08-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Programmer is winning, I think.

Logical
08-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Kind of like getting a strike in the 10th frame after you're down 200-87 and slam your beer bottle on the ground "Take that motherf***er!"Lord that was spew my ice tea on the keyboard funny.

By the way I think we should all reply to Tom as if we were Donger.

Programmer
08-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Lord that was spew my ice tea on the keyboard funny.

By the way I think we should all reply to Tom as if we were Donger.

So Jim, how many logins you have this time around?

Logical
08-27-2008, 10:40 PM
So Jim, how many logins you have this time around?What?

bango
08-27-2008, 10:42 PM
What?

Maybe he is competing with you and forgot to mention the contest with you.

SPchief
08-27-2008, 10:42 PM
What?

Tom can't think of anything else, so he just makes shit up.

irishjayhawk
08-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Tom can't think of anything else, so he just makes shit up.

No, he's just too stupid to realize that his name changes aren't different logins.

Jenson71
08-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Can anyone tell me what that program was that Simplex set up as a Super Ignore and how to get it?

irishjayhawk
08-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Can anyone tell me what that program was that Simplex set up as a Super Ignore and how to get it?

Doesn't work anymore. There's some thread about ffvb or something similar in the lounge. It's a firefox extension, I believe.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185244&highlight=ffvb

Jenson71
08-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Alright, thanks. I'm done with this guy.

Direckshun
08-28-2008, 02:09 AM
Good luck with your disease.

Programmer
08-28-2008, 05:50 AM
Alright, thanks. I'm done with this guy.

That's right, be a big boy and take your toys home.

I sure hope you can stick by your convictions this time. You've said similar things before, as has banyon, irishjayhwak, direkshun and more.

What all of you mental midgets have to consider is that you constanly search out anything you attribute to me to point out how much you dislike anything about me. That's fine, your positions are as far from reality as anything I've ever posted.

Cry little boys, cry. But you keep coming back to attack.

Oh, I forgot... it's 100% me isn't it?

I may be an ass, but all of you have shown your "best side" here as well.

SBK
08-28-2008, 05:57 AM
Sometimes I wonder if all the butthurt losers around here shouldn't just get naked and have some sort of orgy.

Programmer
08-28-2008, 09:11 PM
The rules are simple.

why is there no "poop" icon for DC threads?

There has been since you've been here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar3993_4.gif

Mr Luzcious
08-28-2008, 09:45 PM
There has been since you've been here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar3993_4.gif

Alright, I actually got a chuckle out of that.

Nightfyre
08-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Alright, I actually got a chuckle out of that.

I'm sure he'll appreciate that. It only took him four days and seven hours to think up.

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm sure he'll appreciate that. It only took him four days and seven hours to think up.

ROFL

He contributed to his own thread before making it too.

bango
08-28-2008, 10:50 PM
ROFL

He contributed to his own thread before making it too.

Yes, he may be dumb, stupid, ignorant, borderline retarded, idiotic, mentally challenged,... I was going somewhere with this and I forgot exactly where that was, nevermind.

Programmer
08-29-2008, 06:38 AM
nightfart, irishgayhawk, bangme,

I think you all have a problem. I"m only a catalyst in bringing your problem out.

You tend to develop a case of hate (for lack of the proper clinical term) and have a problem letting it go.

I'd bet that you all are the type of people that carry a grudge and always living in the past.

I'm really sorry you have the problem. Maybe a good priest can help you all out.

bango
08-29-2008, 07:38 PM
nightfart, irishgayhawk, bangme,

I think you all have a problem. I"m only a catalyst in bringing your problem out.

You tend to develop a case of hate (for lack of the proper clinical term) and have a problem letting it go.

I'd bet that you all are the type of people that carry a grudge and always living in the past.

I'm really sorry you have the problem. Maybe a good priest can help you all out.

Please leave me out of your fantasies. Involving me in them with Priests is even worse. You are might go to hell for that one. I am not sure why you have all of the hate for Catholics that you do.

keg in kc
08-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Please leave me out of your fantasies. Involving me in them with Priests is even worse. You are might go to hell for that one. I am not sure why you have all of the hate for Catholics that you do.My penis is 2 inches long and I have an IQ of 75.

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 07:45 PM
My penis is 2 inches long and I have an IQ of 75.

You're supposed to talk LIKE Tom not ABOUT Tom.

keg in kc
08-29-2008, 07:47 PM
You're supposed to talk LIKE Tom not ABOUT Tom.I was trying to be tom if he was the lead character in Liar, Liar.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 07:48 PM
You're supposed to talk LIKE Tom not ABOUT Tom.

thats just what a gay man with a gay agenda would say

the caps locks prove you are gay

fag

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 07:48 PM
I was trying to be tom if he was the lead character in Liar, Liar.

as discovered in another thread, he doesn't watch movies

it might educated him

keg in kc
08-29-2008, 07:51 PM
as discovered in another thread, he doesn't watch movies

it might educated himI don't watch movies because I lived one. I have a whole chest full of metals and you young...

shit, sorry, was channeling proctor instead of tom.

kstater
08-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Still, you *****ing moron, you area spending all night doing your best to belittle me and then asking me if I don't have anything better to do.

I'm impressed with your ability to form sentences. Nice work for a 4th grader. Fourth grade must have been the toughest 8 years of your life.

bango
08-29-2008, 08:41 PM

So says the only Stalin Supporter.