PDA

View Full Version : General Politics How about some new Ann Coulter?

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 06:35 PM
For my bestest buddy in the whole wide internet, butt bacon:

This week, Barack Obama's challenge is to select a running mate who's young, hip, and whose accomplishments in life don't overshadow Obama's. Allow me to suggest Kevin Federline.

The only thing we can be sure of is that Obama will choose someone who is the polar opposite of all his advisers until now. In other words, it will be a very, very white male who was probably proud of his country even before being chosen as Obama's running mate.

Obama's got a lot of ground to make up following that performance last weekend at the Saddleback presidential forum with pastor Rick Warren.

After seeing Obama defend infanticide with the glib excuse that the question of when life begins is above his "pay-grade," Rev. Jeremiah Wright announced that although he's known Obama for 30 years, he only recently became aware of how extreme the senator's viewpoints were. Wright, after all, has his reputation to consider.

Network heads responded by dashing off an urgent memo: During the main presidential debates this fall, ask NO questions about abortion, ethics or evil! Morality isn't the Democrats' forte.

Obama's defenders spin his abominable performance in the Saddleback forum by saying he's just too smart to give a straight answer. As Rick Warren charitably described Obama's debate performance: "He likes to nuance things ... He's a constitutional attorney." The constitutional lawyer "does nuance," as Bill Maher said on "Larry King Live," "and you saw how well that goes over with the Rick Warren people."

If that's Obama's excuse, he ought to know a few basics about the Constitution.

Did the big constitutional lawyer whose "nuance" is too sophisticated for Rick Warren's audience see the letter his wife sent out on his behalf in 2004? Michelle Obama denounced a federal law banning partial-birth abortion, writing that "this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional." Clearly!

The Supreme Court later found the law not "unconstitutional," but "constitutional" -- which I believe may have been the precise moment when Michelle Obama realized just how ashamed she had always been of her country.

But most stunningly, when Warren asked Obama if he supported a constitutional amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman, Obama said he did not "because historically -- because historically, we have not defined marriage in our Constitution."

I don't care if you support a marriage amendment or not. That answer is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say. If marriage were already defined in the Constitution, we wouldn't need an amendment, no?

Say, you know what else was "historically" not defined in the Constitution? Slavery. The words "slavery" and "slave" do not appear once in the original Constitution. The framers correctly thought it would sully the freedom-enshrining document to acknowledge the repellent practice. (Much like abortion!)

But in 1865, the 13th Amendment banned slavery throughout the land, in the first constitutional phrase ever to mention "slavery": "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

On Obama's "historical" argument, they shouldn't have passed the 13th Amendment because the Constitution "historically" had not mentioned slavery.

Do we know for a fact Barack Obama has read the Constitution? Obama's Facebook profile: "I'm pro-infanticide, I love sunsets, and I don't get the 13th Amendment!"

This is the guy who thinks he can condescend to Clarence Thomas? Asked at the Saddleback forum which Supreme Court justice Obama would not have nominated, Obama said ... the black one!

In Obama's defense, he said he thought Thomas wasn't experienced enough "at the time." So I guess Obama thinks Thomas should have to "wait his turn."

By contrast, Obama has experience pouring out of those big ears of his. Asked last year by Robin Roberts on ABC's "Good Morning America" about his lack of experience in foreign policy, Obama took umbrage.

Swelling up his puny little chest, Obama said: "Well, actually, my experience in foreign policy is probably more diverse than most others in the field. I'm somebody who has actually lived overseas, somebody who has studied overseas. I majored in international relations."

He actually cited his undergraduate major as a qualification to be president.

But on Saturday night, Obama said he didn't think Clarence Thomas was a "strong enough jurist or legal thinker" to be put on the Supreme Court.

I bet Thomas has heard of the 13th Amendment!

- Ann Coulter, 8.20.08

:thumb:

bango
08-24-2008, 06:38 PM
You know maybe if she did not act the way that she does she would be worth redaing or listening to. She needs to find a new routine in order to get the attention that she requires. It is so hard to take her seriously even if she makes a valid point. She is somewhat almost easy on the eyes. If she would tone it down a couple of notches then she could actually be respected.

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 06:39 PM
You know maybe if she did not act the way that she does she would be worth redaing or listening to. She needs to find a new routine in order to get the attention that she requires. It is so hard to take her seriously even if she makes a valid point. She is somewhat almost easy on the eyes. If she would tone it down a couple of notches then she could actually be respected.

OK, but enough about Ann personally, what did you think about what she wrote?

bango
08-24-2008, 06:46 PM
She bothers me so much that I will not read her material. I will turn the channel when she is on television. People like her on both sides do not need my attention or any for that matter. That is all that they seek. I have to doubt that people such as her even believe the things that they write anymore. It is all just a song and dance to them.

Friendo
08-24-2008, 06:47 PM

depends on whether you consider a total lack of civility a deposit or withdrawal in the morality bank I suppose.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 06:49 PM
ann coulter is the sequel to the crypt keeper

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Moonbats response: Personal attacks on Ann Coulter.

bango
08-24-2008, 06:52 PM
ann coulter is the sequel to the crypt keeper

I don't know. I would make love to her asshole. I am not sure about the Crypt Keeper.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Moonbats response: Personal attacks on Ann Coulter.

your response

she's a wholesome white women

racist bastard

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't know. I would make love to her asshole. I am not sure about the Crypt Keeper.

I doubt sincerely I'd stick anything of mine close to that vat of acid

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 06:55 PM
your response

she's a wholesome white women

racist bastard

Ha ha ha!

ROFL

VAChief
08-24-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't get the physical attraction some guys have for her. She looks like a tranny to me.

Friendo
08-24-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't get the physical attraction some guys have for her. She looks like a tranny to me.

total agreement!

beer bacon
08-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Does anyone else think Ann Coulter is pretty stupid? I think she is stupid.

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 06:58 PM
I put the voodoo curse on you!

bango
08-24-2008, 06:59 PM
total agreement!

I am telling you maybe if she put on a couple of pounds in the right places you might want to give her a couple of pounds in teh right places. It would help if she would shut her damn mouth too.

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm surprised at the level of sexism exuded from the wonderful liberals on this forum.

WilliamTheIrish
08-24-2008, 07:02 PM
I'd hit that skinny azz.

***SPRAYER
I doubt sincerely I'd stick anything of mine close to that vat of acid

Would you give it to Michelle Obama in all three holes?

:drool:

Friendo
I am telling you maybe if she put on a couple of pounds in the right places you might want to give her a couple of pounds in teh right places. It would help if she would shut her damn mouth too.

s'ok-to each his own--I just don't find her attractive--kinda like Madonna.

bango
08-24-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm surprised at the level of sexism exuded from the wonderful liberals on this forum.

So that is a no on hitting that then. Thanks for reminding me she would need to not talk and keep her mouth open.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 07:04 PM

no sexism, just good taste

I understand how you could get confused
since you have none

bango
08-24-2008, 07:05 PM
s'ok-to each his own--I just don't find her attractive--kinda like Madonna.

That's cool. Madonna is a no now for sure. She has always suffered from a nice uniform and a not so nice helmet. Thank God for make-up.

Friendo
08-24-2008, 07:08 PM
That's cool. Madonna is a no now for sure. She has always suffered from a nice uniform and a not so nice helmet. Thank God for make-up.

I'm trying to think of a Conservative pundit that I do find attractive and I'm drawing a blank. I guess I'm guilty of having set in my mind the Sorority bitch in Animal House with the bouffant--I'd hit it, but only because she's such a B.

VAChief
08-24-2008, 07:11 PM

She was funny as Galaxia in Anger Management!

bango
08-24-2008, 07:12 PM

She was funny as Galaxia in Anger Management!

I forgot that Ann was in that.

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:13 PM
no sexism, just good taste

I understand how you could get confused
since you have none

I'd hit Michelle Obama in all three holes....

If I could get her down to twenty dollars.

bango
08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Sorry. Back on topic. Is there anything that you can post by Michael Savage instead? Any other far right wing hate speakers that you can quote?

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM

If your appearance is as beautiful as your internet personna

I doubt you could get puss for under $2000

Friendo
08-24-2008, 07:23 PM

I bet meme'd be up for a golden shower (on the house)

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Sorry. Back on topic. Is there anything that you can post by Michael Savage instead? Any other far right wing hate speakers that you can quote?

Tell me, how long have you been beating up children?

bango

I may have spoke of Ann in a bad light, but I never implied that she was a Rock Ho. That is just low. Somewhat racist also.

'Hamas' Jenkins

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/robrabies/motivator9493920.jpg

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:26 PM

You sexist bastard!

:mad:

J Diddy
:eek:I bet meme'd be up for a golden shower (on the house)

bango
Tell me, how long have you been beating up children?

What the heck are you talking about? That does not even make any sense.

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albubrabies/motivator9493920.jpg

Hamas, glad you could pop in. We were discussing Michelle Obama.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
You sexist bastard!

:mad:

not even close

nice try, trying to deflect your obvious racism into something

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:29 PM
What the heck are you talking about? That does not even make any sense.

Again, how long have you been beating up children?

***SPRAYER
08-24-2008, 07:30 PM
not even close

nice try, trying to deflect your obvious racism into something

Would you do Michelle Obama in all three holes? She looks like Olive Oil from the Popeye cartoon.

bango
08-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Again, how long have you been beating up children?

Are you going to explain your outrageous claims?

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Would you do Michelle Obama in all three holes? She looks like Olive Oil from the Popeye cartoon.

I'm married and would only do my wife in all 3 holes.

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Are you going to explain your outrageous claims?

he got the name shitsprayer because when he talks he spits alot

bango
08-24-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm married and would only do my wife in all 3 holes.

Does she have a sister?

Friendo
08-24-2008, 07:34 PM
he got the name shitsprayer because when he talks he spits alot

gat-dayum ROFL

REP!

J Diddy
08-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Does she have a sister?

yep

she's a crack whore though

bango