PDA

View Full Version : Music The Day That Never Comes!

Jayhawkerman2001
08-25-2008, 02:35 AM
New Metallica single here for anybody thats interested. Sorry if its a repost,

Im not sure what to think of it. Overall i think its ok, much better than their St Anger shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41dll4bYzLw

Pushead2
08-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Good tune, almost a carbon copy of "Fade to Black" they are on the right track along with the other new song "Cyanide"

Jayhawkerman2001
08-25-2008, 02:51 AM
Good tune, almost a carbon copy of "Fade to Black" they are on the right track along with the other new song "Cyanide"

actually i do like their song cyanide. been listening to it a lot

FAX
08-25-2008, 05:53 AM
It's okay, I guess. Heads up, though. I heard some tracks the other day by an HM band that absolutely blew me away. An unsigned group from Denver called "Barry Manifold" or something like that. Any Planeteers from the goat corral who like metal and happen to get a chance to see them, I would recommend it.

FAX

Otter
08-25-2008, 06:14 AM
From what little I've heard it sounds better than what was St. Anger. I don't know, my Metallica enthusiasm seems to have gone the way of the do do bird.

RibKing67
08-25-2008, 06:52 AM
James needs to go back to screaming and yelling. He truly cannot sing. I have been a Metallica fan since 84 and I prefer the pre load work. I will buy this cd and go to the show at sprint center but the jury is still out......

jlscorpio
08-25-2008, 07:02 AM
while they can't go back to 1983-88, I think Metallica are somewhat finding their way home with this CD.

Demonpenz
08-25-2008, 07:35 AM
I have this dream where metallica does almost a parady album. Like twin lead guitar's 15 minute songs. Long streaming songs with different time sigs, go way overboard on the guitar licks and with some parts with double bass peddle and chugging sounds. Give the fans what they want with an wink wink for smarter fans that they are paradying their earlier work, but then regular fans might think it is awesome and then have awesome names for the songs like

Dragonslayer
MURDER Robots
Explosive thunder
Swords of the afterlife
Atichson Kansas

Deberg_1990
08-25-2008, 07:45 AM
For a band that everyone loves to hate these days, they sure do generate a ton of popular threads on this board. :)