PDA

View Full Version : Elections New McCain Ad- 8/25- Featuring Hillary Supporter!!!

recxjake
08-25-2008, 07:07 AM

jAZ
08-25-2008, 07:55 AM
ROFL @ Hillary's "Experience"

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 08:22 AM
So they've moved from Obama to Democrats in general.

Does McCain have ONE ad that talks about his own policy?

Dick Bull
08-25-2008, 08:59 AM

he already forgot his policy

at his advanced age his memory isn't what it used to be

InChiefsHell
08-25-2008, 09:01 AM

It's right next to the one where Obama talks about his own policy...:D

Taco John
08-25-2008, 09:05 AM
It's right next to the one where Obama talks about his own policy...:D

Obama has had plenty of those. I can only recall one McCain ad that doesn't mention Barack Obama.

InChiefsHell
08-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Obama has had plenty of those. I can only recall one McCain ad that doesn't mention Barack Obama.

Must be where I live, I don't see any substance ads out of either of them. It's all fluff now anyway, the debates is where we are going to see what's what.

...why does anyone give a shit about campaign ads anyway? If you are a thinking person, you will disregard the bumper sticker and the soundbite anyway...

...I mean, people who let a political ad sway them probably shouldn't be voting anyway...JMO...

penguinz
08-25-2008, 10:07 AM
...why does anyone give a shit about campaign ads anyway? If you are a thinking person, you will disregard the bumper sticker and the soundbite anyway....Ask rexjake. ;)

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Obama's ad are just as negative... just look at the one he released today...

McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush McCain-Bush

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Awesome ......

jettio
08-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Hopefully all of the McCain supporting sh*theads in the DC subforum are sending their money to the McCain campaign to fund that failed endeavor and we can see an endless stream of the retarded ads.

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Awesome ......

How was it Awesome?

Dick Bull
08-25-2008, 12:13 PM
so what you're saying is hillary is better than mccain, but more people nominated obama

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 12:18 PM
How was it Awesome?

Uh, it's over your pay scale, you wouldn't get it.:D

Dick Bull
08-25-2008, 12:19 PM
How was it Awesome?

she was a good actor, and since she's an actor then she's voting for Obama