PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Which was better?

WEIRDWOLF
08-25-2008, 09:04 AM
I had more fun watching the synchronized rhythmic gymnastics then the Chiefs dolphins game.

gblowfish
08-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Watching the Chiefs Game was basically self abuse without the happy ending.

Mr. Plow
08-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Had my FF draft at the same time as the Chiefs game.....I hear I didn't miss anything.

Guru
08-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Is there really a BETTER in that option?

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Nastia > Chiefs

;)

kregger
08-25-2008, 10:00 AM
The Italians got screwed out of a medal IMO.

Chief Chief
08-25-2008, 11:26 AM
The Italians got screwed out of a medal IMO.

WHO EFFIN' DIDN'T?!?!!

If swimming had been judged, Phelps would most likely have been screwed out of at least 2 gold medals at the Beijing games alone.

Geez, it seems every time I'd see anything regarding any of the Olympic sports requiring JUDGING -- boxing, gymnastics, taekwondo, diving, etc. -- there was always some huge controversy. All of the athletes in these sports (with the exception of boxing) should do their routines before, after, or during halftime or set breaks at "head-on competition" events like soccer, basketball, swimming, field hockey, rowing, wrestling, volleyball, etc., and each given a gold foil star and a pat on the back for adding to the festive spirit of the games. As for boxing, get rid of that stupid scoring system (hell, even Ali would have lost in the early rounds of the 1960 Rome Olympics with that eff'ed up scoring), get the head protectors off, put sensors in the gloves, and let 'em go at it for at least 9 scheduled rounds. They're young, they have alot of energy to burn, there are professional trainers and medics standing by if needed, and there's a white towel in each corner available in case it needs to be thrown in. If both fighters are still standing after 9 rounds, four professionals check out each fighter's condition and vote for the one who's in better shape of the two; majority vote wins; if a 2-2 draw, then the one getting in the most hits (by sensor) or hitting the hardest (by sensor) wins. Oh, and BTW, no bitchin' and no appeals allowed or the squealer gets banned.

Don't get me started...

Deberg_1990
08-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Nastia > Chiefs

;)

No sh*t. At least the gymnastics stuff had DRAMA.

The Chiefs have become boring.