PDA

View Full Version : Elections New RNC Ad- The Most Inexperienced Presidential Candidate Of Our Time.....

recxjake
08-25-2008, 10:59 AM

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 11:03 AM
McCain is getting lazy, he's letting hillary write his attack ads

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Judgment is more important than experience. The current administration was touted as the most experienced in history and that turned out to be a complete disaster.

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Judgment is more important than experience. The current administration was touted as the most experienced in history and that turned out to be a complete disaster.

I hope you are not implying Barack is known for good judgement. I think you just made my signature with that one.

Garcia Bronco
08-25-2008, 11:15 AM

The current Administration has nothing to do with the next one in this regard. The more experience one has the better equiped one will be to make decisions.

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2008, 11:22 AM
I hope you are not implying Barack is known for good judgement. I think you just made my signature with that one.

He has displayed better judgment than both the current administration and McCain.

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
146 days in Senate does not prove that Obama has good judgment. Did Obama have good judgement when he was snorting coke and smoking weed? Ayers, Rezcko... come on...

Did Bush have good judgment (learn how to spell you mental midget) while he was snorting coke? Did McCain have good judgment when he cheated and left his wife? Did either Bush or McCain have good judgment regarding Iraq? NO.

Donger
08-25-2008, 11:29 AM
He has displayed better judgment than both the current administration and McCain.

Yes, his surge predictions turned out to be spot on.

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Yes, his surge predictions turned out to be spot on.

We wouldn't have needed a surge if we never wrongfully invaded Iraq.

Donger
08-25-2008, 11:31 AM
We wouldn't have needed a surge if we never wrongfully invaded Iraq.

"Wrongfully invaded"?

Anyway, would you agree the Barack Hussein's prediction on the surge was wrong?

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2008, 11:32 AM
"Wrongfully invaded"?

Anyway, would you agree the Barack Hussein's prediction on the surge was wrong?

Would you agree that Bush's decision and McCain's support to invade Iraq was wrong?

DeezNutz
08-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Would you agree that Bush's decision and McCain's support to invade Iraq was wrong?

How did Biden vote on this issue?

Donger
08-25-2008, 11:37 AM

How come you left Biden's support out of that?

No, I wouldn't say Bush's decision to invade was "wrong." I don't think that anyone can reach that conclusion for years to come.

banyon
08-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Nixon was very experienced. TR was very inexperienced.

Pretty much the only way you get experience as president is to be president.

chiefforlife
08-25-2008, 11:46 AM

Biden isnt running for President, he left out all the other people who supported it but arent running for President also.

Donger
08-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Biden isnt running for President, he left out all the other people who supported it but arent running for President also.

You should tell Barack Hussein that.

Radar Chief
08-25-2008, 11:51 AM

No.

mlyonsd
08-25-2008, 11:59 AM

Especially since one of the big liberal pundit's talking points about the Biden pick is his foreign policy experience. Funny thing is he called it in 1998 before Bush and Cheney even brainwashed him:

"And you [Scott Ritter] and I both know and all of us here really know, and it's a thing we have to face, that the only way, the only way we're going to get rid of Saddam Hussein is we're going to end up having to start it alone -- start it alone -- and it's going to require guys like you in uniform to be back on foot in the desert taking this son of a -- the -- taking Saddam down. (Laughter.) You know it and I know it."
-- SEN. JOSEPH BIDEN (D-DE)

http://presscue.com/blog/clark/biden-called-unilateral-iraq-invasion-1998

Friendo
08-25-2008, 12:01 PM
http://yglesias.thinkprogress.org/archives/2008/08/biden_and_the_aumf.php

chiefforlife
08-25-2008, 12:04 PM
You should tell Barack Hussein that.

Im sure Obama knows that Biden isnt running for President.

mlyonsd
08-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Here's some more good ones:

"Mr. President, I will vote for the Lieberman-Warner amendment to authorize the use of military force against Iraq. And unlike my colleagues from West Virginia and Maryland, I do not believe this is a rush to war. I believe it is a march to peace and security."
"President Bush did not lash out precipitously after 9/ 11. He did not snub the U.N. or our allies. He did not dismiss a new inspection regime. He did not ignore the Congress. At each pivotal moment, he has chosen a course of moderation and deliberation. I believe he will continue to do so--at least that is my fervent hope. I wish he would turn down the rhetorical excess in some cases because I think it undercuts the decision he ends up making. But in each case, in my view, he has made the right rational and calm, deliberate decision."
-- SEN. JOSEPH BIDEN (D-DE)

http://authforce.liberatedtext.org/021010/cr10oc02-70_02.html#biden01

Donger
08-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Here's some more good ones:

http://authforce.liberatedtext.org/021010/cr10oc02-70_02.html#biden01

Wow. I didn't know that Biden was a "chickenhawk."

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Did either candidate use good judgment becoming a politician ?

NO ......But on the job training is not the way to go.

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Nixon was very experienced. TR was very inexperienced.

Pretty much the only way you get experience as president is to be president.

Yep. However, it seems merely being a POW is good enough for some people. At least with respect to CIC.

Did either candidate use good judgment becoming a politician ?

NO ......But on the job training is not the way to go.

Tell me, Roy, how do you get training for Presidency without being President? What qualifications must one have on his resume? What experience should he have?

A list would be nice.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Yep. However, it seems merely being a POW is good enough for some people. At least with respect to CIC.

Tell me, Roy, how do you get training for Presidency without being President? What qualifications must one have on his resume? What experience should he have?

A list would be nice.

according to the smart folks who wrote the consitution this is the qualifications

http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 12:52 PM
according to the smart folks who wrote the consitution this is the qualifications

Yeah, I was hoping Roy could tell me in his own words. Especially, considering that the founding fathers only thought of those criteria.

Chief Faithful
08-25-2008, 12:56 PM

I'm not a McCain fan, but that statement is very entertaining. From a leadership standpoint McCain's resume is too strong for OBama to target so you may want to find another place to probe.

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 12:59 PM
I'm not a McCain fan, but that statement is very entertaining. From a leadership standpoint McCain's resume is too strong for OBama to target so you may want to find another place to probe.

That has nothing to do with anything I said.

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 01:06 PM

A list would be nice.

Look, we have been down this road before, IMHO, being on the job, in congress for 1 term, is not being up to par on all aspects one must know to becoming POTUS. He falling in the polls and went away from his youth full change status to reaching for a father like figure, one who has been in Congress much longer and plenty of experience that Obama does not have.

Better yet You tell me, what has Obama done to deserve the POTUS since you like him so well, what qualifications does he have ?

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Look, we have been down this road before, IMHO, being on the job, in congress for 1 term, is not being up to par on all aspects one must know to becoming POTUS. He falling in the polls and went away from his youth full change status to reaching for a father like figure, one who has been in Congress much longer and plenty of experience that Obama does not have.

Better yet You tell me, what has Obama done to deserve the POTUS since you like him so well, what qualifications does he have ?

I see you failed to even give one item that qualifies ANYONE to be President. Not even one experience was named.

Instead, you talk about Obama.

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 01:08 PM

LIST THEM, ROY!

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 01:10 PM

Other qualifications ? FTR, we can elect Jenna Jamison and all get a BJ , one we could really enjoy instead of the BJ we are getting from the current candidates.

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 01:13 PM
LIST THEM, ROY!

That comes down to a personal preference by the voter to decide on what qualifications the candidate has to serve as POTUS.

You have a personal preference, Again, I ask, What qualifications do you see in Obama to lead and serve as POTUS ?

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Other qualifications ? FTR, we can elect Jenna Jamison and all get a BJ , one we could really enjoy instead of the BJ we are getting from the current candidates.

finally a good idea

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 01:16 PM
That comes down to a personal preference by the voter to decide on what qualifications the candidate has to serve as POTUS.

You have a personal preference, Again, I ask, What qualifications do you see in Obama to lead and serve as POTUS ?

So you aren't answering the question?

Or are you and you are simply stating that personal preference with respect to qualifications and experience is the only indicator. Are you saying there are no universal experiences or qualifications necessary for the POTUS?

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 01:21 PM
So you aren't answering the question?

Or are you and you are simply stating that personal preference with respect to qualifications and experience is the only indicator. Are you saying there are no universal experiences or qualifications necessary for the POTUS?

Again, this is the basics . ......http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

But the voter must choose his / hers' personal preferences of qualifications.

Again, I've stated mine, but what are yours ?

Donger
08-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I think that having served in the military is a pretty good qualification for being commander-in-chief of our armed forces.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Again, this is the basics . ......http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

I want a president who's new at screwing everything up, being corrupt, etc.

You know, a youth movement

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 01:27 PM
I want a president who's new at screwing everything up, being corrupt, etc.

You know, a youth movement

Let me guess , so by choosing Biden, he can see where we have been before , 1st hand and not go there ?

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Let me guess , so by choosing Biden, he can see where we have been before , 1st hand and not go there ?

nope the last 8 years should be a pretty good indication of where we shouldn't go

ROYC75
08-25-2008, 01:43 PM
nope the last 8 years should be a pretty good indication of where we shouldn't go

I wasn't aware McCain was POTUS and that he could run again.

You want to label McCain & Bush together, you can't do that, they are seperate people.

Should we label Obama & Carter as the same ? Obama & Johnson ?

That's smear and fear politics that the dems are using ..........

DaKCMan AP
08-25-2008, 02:00 PM

You want to label McCain & Bush together, you can't do that, they are seperate people.

Did Obama vote with Carter 95% of the time? Did Obama vote with Johnson 95% of the time? McCain voted with Bush 95% of the time and will bring more of the same. If you vote for McCain you're voting for 4 more years of Bush.

irishjayhawk
08-25-2008, 02:01 PM

You have not stated yours. Please state them.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 02:02 PM

McCain's been sitting on Bush's lap since 2000

Donger
08-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Did Obama vote with Carter 95% of the time? Did Obama vote with Johnson 95% of the time? McCain voted with Bush 95% of the time and will bring more of the same. If you vote for McCain you're voting for 4 more years of Bush.

Where does the 95% number come from? I keep reading that McCain "voted with Bush 95% of the time."

What does that mean?

Legislation that Bush supported?

banyon
08-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Where does the 95% number come from? I keep reading that McCain "voted with Bush 95% of the time."

What does that mean?

Legislation that Bush supported?

From his Senate voting record, perhaps?

That's just a wild guess, though.

Donger
08-25-2008, 02:10 PM
From his Senate voting record, perhaps?

That's just a wild guess, though.

Right, but what does the "voted with Bush" part mean? I could be wrong, but I don't think that Bush has a vote in the Senate.

J Diddy
08-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Right, but what does the "voted with Bush" part mean? I could be wrong, but I don't think that Bush has a vote in the Senate.

voted to further Bush's agenda, except the tax cuts

well wait, can he get a redo on that, he changed his mind

BigCatDaddy
08-25-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure if this answers your question.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/is_it_true_john_mccain_voted_with.html

HolmeZz
08-25-2008, 02:17 PM

Perhaps you should ask John McCain.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHN9bLCgF7k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHN9bLCgF7k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Donger
08-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Perhaps you should ask John McCain.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHN9bLCgF7k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHN9bLCgF7k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'd be happy to.

Donger
08-25-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure if this answers your question.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/is_it_true_john_mccain_voted_with.html

Yes, it does. Thanks.