PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ever thought you were cursed?

tooge
08-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Ok, we all feel a bit cursed being chiefs fans. Do you guys ever think about rooting for another team for a year or so, say the donkos for example, to rub the curse off on them? How can one town be so freakin sports cursed?

Reerun_KC
08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Ok, we all feel a bit cursed being chiefs fans. Do you guys ever think about rooting for another team for a year or so, say the donkos for example, to rub the curse off on them? How can one town be so freakin sports cursed?

Nope KC fan through thick and thin... IF I can survive Martha, Carl and Herm. Then I will truly be blessed at some point...

Hog Farmer
08-25-2008, 12:48 PM
What are we so cursed about. ? We haven't lost one single regular season game this year!

Bowser
08-25-2008, 12:53 PM

I've considered trying this out. I might make the Jaguars my primary team to root for this year and see how it effects them. Or maybe the Patriots, just to see if they go in the crapper.

JuicesFlowing
08-25-2008, 01:02 PM

The Donkeys? You are kidding, right? An AFC West opponent is the LAST team I'd ever root for ... I'll stick with the Chiefs. Last year's 4-12 record didn't kill me, nor will 0-16 or 1-15. Yes, I'm cursed, but it's not my fault the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in 15 years.

El Jefe
08-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Nope KC fan through thick and thin... IF I can survive Martha, Carl and Herm. Then I will truly be blessed at some point...

I have the same sentiments.

88TG88
08-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Not really a curse just a bad case of sucking.

HypnotizedMonkey
08-25-2008, 01:06 PM
I AM Cursed... I'd like to apologize to everyone for the Chiefs' sucking.. it is my fault.

Bowser
08-25-2008, 01:07 PM
I AM Cursed... I'd like to apologize to everyone for the Chiefs' sucking.. it is my fault.