PDA

View Full Version : Misc Future leaders of America

Amnorix
08-26-2008, 06:52 AM
This file is only a representative of the many, MANY vidoes on the internet showing young people (usually men) doing such mind-boggling stupid things I really can't understand WTF they were thinking.

Is America getting dumber by the generation, or do we all just forget the stupid stunts we did as kids and then call the next generation stupid for doing similar stuff?

Video is SFW but website has some NSFW elements

http://www.break.com/index/skater-catches-fire.html

Mr. Plow
08-26-2008, 06:57 AM
How that guy thought pouring gas on his legs and then lighting it on fire was a good idea, I'll never know. Man I hope my kids aren't that freakin' stupid when they get older.

Saulbadguy
08-26-2008, 06:58 AM
We generally forget the stupid stunts we pull, as we did not have a video camera and youtube.com.

Amnorix
08-26-2008, 07:01 AM
We generally forget the stupid stunts we pull, as we did not have a video camera and youtube.com.

Maybe, but I wonder. The worst I ever did involving fire was to blow firecrackers while holding them with 2 fingers. Made them number. I also held the stick and shot bottlerockets out of my hand. Both of those were between 8-12 years old.

I must say, the thought of making an Amnorix-flambe while 16+ never occurred to me, and anything that involved having a buddy pour gasoline on me would definitely not have earned the Amnorix seal of approval...

Saulbadguy
08-26-2008, 07:05 AM
Maybe, but I wonder. The worst I ever did involving fire was to blow fire"The Man"s while holding them with 2 fingers. Made them number. I also held the stick and shot bottlerockets out of my hand. Both of those were between 8-12 years old.

I must say, the thought of making an Amnorix-flambe while 16+ never occurred to me, and anything that involved having a buddy pour gasoline on me would definitely not have earned the Amnorix seal of approval...

13 years old, I had an empty water cooler bottle. I sprayed nearly half a can of "Degree Antiperspirant" spray in it, and stood over it and lit a match. Needless to say, my eyebrows were white, half my hair was white, and my eyelashes were curled and white. Quite the refreshing experience...

However, I will note that I am not a "leader" of any sorts yet, nor do I think these guys will be. But you never know.

Amnorix
08-26-2008, 07:08 AM
13 years old, I had an empty water cooler bottle. I sprayed nearly half a can of "Degree Antiperspirant" spray in it, and stood over it and lit a match. Needless to say, my eyebrows were white, half my hair was white, and my eyelashes were curled and white. Quite the refreshing experience...

However, I will note that I am not a "leader" of any sorts yet, nor do I think these guys will be. But you never know.

At about 10 I remember playing with hair spray and matches in an abandoned building (made out of mostly glass and plastic -- it was a one story former greenhouse and not a very flammable place) and one fool turned it towards me and I lost a fair share of my eyebrows. That was also not an Amnorix-approved moment.

mlyonsd
08-26-2008, 07:20 AM
Before BMX was popular we used to set up ramps for our bikes and see how many kids we could jump.

Chief Chief
08-26-2008, 07:55 AM
LFMAO at the rescuer who straddles the ankles of the victim.

Great balls of fire!!

triple
08-26-2008, 08:03 AM
i saw a guy on a harley a while back drive down the center line of the road through two rows of stopped traffic on 35. i was on the off ramp but he had to be going 50mph. you cant fix stupid

Demonpenz
08-26-2008, 08:16 AM
i saw a guy on a harley a while back drive down the center line of the road through two rows of stopped traffic on 35. i was on the off ramp but he had to be going 50mph. you cant fix stupid

Did you see his LIC plate. It is legal in some states

Buehler445
08-26-2008, 08:26 AM
I did plent of dumb stuff with fire/firecrackers. But nevr anything as sumb as pouring gas on muself.

Posted via Mobile Device

penguinz
08-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Before BMX was popular we used to set up ramps for our bikes and see how many kids we could jump.We did the same but we also added in the challenge of seeing who could use the skinniest board as the ramp.

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Somebody should've paid more attention during the Fire Department's "Stop, Drop, and Roll" presentation at their school.

I'm surprised the guy didn't get burned worse.

Amnorix
08-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Somebody should've paid more attention during the Fire Department's "Stop, Drop, and Roll" presentation at their school.

I'm surprised the guy didn't get burned worse.

I think he heard "hop, hop, roll, and then hop some more".

MOhillbilly
08-26-2008, 10:02 AM
I think he heard "hop, hop, roll, and then hop some more".
watched this video yesterday. 'hop.hop.hop. ahhhhhh!' is the best part.