PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty league available

chop
08-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Guys,

A guy in one of my leagues has been harping on me to make our league a dynasty league. The other owners object so he asked me to create another league specifically as a dynasty. I agreed. Since I have gotten off to a late start, and most everyone else I know are already in multiple leagues, I am inviting you to join. If you are interested pm me and I'll send you the information. I need to make sure that you are in it for the long run though.

Chop

Mr. Plow
08-26-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm going to be starting a dynasty league next year.....Going to try to get 12 teams or so...maybe more.

Not that you care, but just saying.......

KurtCobain
08-26-2008, 08:26 PM
hit me up with a pm. just had a couple of dynasty leagues fall apart, could be up for joining a new one.

chop
09-02-2008, 03:26 PM
If anyone is interested.

<table class="teamtable" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first">League ID#:</td> <td class="last">475044</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">League Name:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left">KeeperDynasty</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">Password:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left">football</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">Draft Type:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left"> Live Draft </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">Draft Time:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left"> Tue Sep 2 7:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar (http://calendar.yahoo.com/?v=60&TITLE=Yahoo%21+Sports+Fantasy+Football+Live+Draft&TYPE=20&URL=http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com&ST=20080902T163000&DUR=0300&REM1=60m) ] </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">Max Teams:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left">10</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">Scoring Type:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left"> Head-to-Head </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="120" align="left">Start Scoring on:</td> <td class="typeStandard" valign="top" width="410" align="left"> Week 1</td></tr></tbody></table>