PDA

View Full Version : Poop Ex horror stories

luv
08-26-2008, 07:54 PM
I want company in my misery. Not the misery of "boohoo, I want them back". The misery that they cause you after all is said and done. Let me hear your worst.

munkey
08-26-2008, 07:55 PM
i have some stalker stories...

Count Zarth
08-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Never really had any problems with exes. Imagine that!

pr_capone
My ex married my "best friend" one month after we broke up.

good times

luv
i have some stalker stories...

More than one? How many women have you stalked?

munkey
08-26-2008, 07:59 PM
More than one? How many women have you stalked?

no...i've been stalked...it's not a lot of fun really.

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 08:00 PM
I was engaged and broke up because she was cheating with....much of Illinois. However, once the breakup occurred, it was pretty easy after that. I just moved on.

I have mixed feelings about flushing her engagement ring down the toilet, though. I probably should've just sold it, but sometimes a guy has to make a bold statement.

luv
08-26-2008, 08:02 PM
no...i've been stalked...it's not a lot of fun really.

I've been accused of stalking. Made for a rather awkward situation. I've learned not to chase.

sedated
08-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Once I co-signed a loan for a near-stranger, who then interpreted my first trip out town as a license to f*ck anything with a pussy.

luv
08-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Once I co-signed a loan for a near-stranger, who then interpreted my first trip out town as a license to f*ck anything with a pussy.

Wow. So you know how I feel.

Yeah, tonight was sit down and figure bills night.

Count Zarth
08-26-2008, 08:06 PM
I was engaged and broke up because she was cheating with....much of Illinois.

Maybe she was looking for a computational hypersonic propulsion scramjet designer?

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Maybe she was looking for a computational hypersonic propulsion scramjet designer?

It's so hard to compete with those guys, with their fancy berets and stuff.

Baconeater
08-26-2008, 08:09 PM
It's so hard to compete with those guys, with their fancy berets and stuff.

Plus they all drive motorcycles.

munkey
08-26-2008, 08:10 PM
I was managing a small title company in a small town when i started receiving these "letters" at work. These weren't your "run of the mill" letters...in fact they were letter pasted words from different magazines on binder paper. This was stuff from Penthouse and Playboy...Big Daddy "letters to the editor" type shit. Additionally this person knew when i went to bed, when i got up and went to the gym and where i went to lunch at times. Needless to say i was a little worried.

Then it happens....

One of my employees wifes shows up at the house around 10:00PM one night and admits to sending me the letters...It took a while to fire the guy but i couldn't look the guy in the face. Poor bastard...He had no idea.

luv
08-26-2008, 08:10 PM

I'll bet they steal other people's computers, too.

FAX
08-26-2008, 08:11 PM
I've never had an ex-problem, really. I must have missed out on that one. There have been some sad goodbyes, of course. But I more or less always viewed those as grist for my writing. However, when the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and I were dating, she had a roommate whose ex-boyfriend went rogue and started showing up at the door (or window) at very odd hours of the night. I was volunteered by the young ladies to discuss mature and proper behavior with this knucklehead which turned out to be a pretty bad idea since, apparently, in his eyes I came to embody all that was screwed up in his life and the sole obstacle between him and love's embrace. It was the first and only time I have ever had to discuss a domestic disturbance with the police and explain just how it came to pass that I busted a ceramic pot over a guy's head at 2 am in the morning.

FAX

luv
08-26-2008, 08:11 PM
I was managing a small title company in a small town when i started receiving these "letters" at work. These weren't your "run of the mill" letters...in fact they were letter pasted words from different magazines on binder paper. This was stuff from Penthouse and Playboy...Big Daddy "letters to the editor" type shit. Additionally this person knew when i went to bed, when i got up and went to the gym and where i went to lunch at times. Needless to say i was a little worried.

Then it happens....

One of my employees wifes shows up at the house around 10:00PM one night and admits to sending me the letters...It took a while to fire the guy but i couldn't look the guy in the face. Poor bastard...He had no idea.

Why did you fire the guy?

sedated
08-26-2008, 08:12 PM

not only did you not pump her full of baby batter (leaving your employee with the tab), you fired him?

you chose...unwisely

sedated
08-26-2008, 08:14 PM
It was the first and only time I have ever had to discuss a domestic disturbance with the police and explain just how it came to pass that I busted a ceramic pot over a guy's head at 2 am in the morning.

FAX

I always have to explain to the cops why I busted something else on someone's head

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 08:16 PM

And do you know how fast a motorcycle is with a hypersonic scramjet tied onto the back of it?

Pretty freakin' fast is the answer to that. Pretty freakin' fast.

Count Zarth
08-26-2008, 08:17 PM
And do you know how fast a motorcycle is with a hypersonic scramjet tied onto the back of it?

Pretty freakin' fast is the answer to that. Pretty freakin' fast.

It's not the size of the g-force, it's how you use it.

Rain Man

It's easier to steal the chick if you're the only suitor with money.

stumppy
I've never had an ex-problem, really. I must have missed out on that one. There have been some sad goodbyes, of course. But I more or less always viewed those as grist for my writing. However, when the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and I were dating, she had a roommate whose ex-boyfriend went rogue and started showing up at the door (or window) at very odd hours of the night. I was volunteered by the young ladies to discuss mature and proper behavior with this knucklehead which turned out to be a pretty bad idea since, apparently, in his eyes I came to embody all that was screwed up in his life and the sole obstacle between him and love's embrace. It was the first and only time I have ever had to discuss a domestic disturbance with the police and explain just how it came to pass that I busted a ceramic pot over a guy's head at 2 am in the morning.

FAX

That is why I have always declined any and all invitations to "help" in any couples problems.
There is always one person who loses when it comes to a couples problems. It's the 3rd party.

munkey
08-26-2008, 08:19 PM

She ended up working for a major client of ours and the poor guy really wasn't cut out for the job.

And when i told her i wasn't interested she wasn't exactly nice about it...in fact she threatened me with her bosses business...

munkey
08-26-2008, 08:20 PM
not only did you not pump her full of baby batter (leaving your employee with the tab), you fired him?

you chose...unwisely

NO pumping here...she was really rather nasty...

luv
08-26-2008, 08:21 PM
She ended up working for a major client of ours and the poor guy really wasn't cut out for the job.

And when i told her i wasn't interested she wasn't exactly nice about it...in fact she threatened me with her bosses business...

You fired the guy because his wife worked for a client?

munkey
08-26-2008, 08:22 PM
It's easier to steal the chick if you're the only suitor with money.

she was no "steal"

In fact she showed up with a baby in the back seat and bourbon breath..

It was "special"

munkey
08-26-2008, 08:22 PM
You fired the guy because his wife worked for a client?

The client represented 70% of my business..

FAX
08-26-2008, 08:25 PM
That is why I have always declined any and all invitations to "help" in any couples problems.
There is always one person who loses when it comes to a couples problems. It's the 3rd party.

Where were you with all your good advice stuff when I needed you, Mr. stumppy?

The problem was that they put me in a "white knight" situation. I could not decline without appearing to be either cowardly or uncaring. My manhood was at stake. Plus, I viewed it as an opportunity to impress the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX with my good sense and macho bravery stuff. But to be honest, I thought I could just talk with the guy and he would see why it was a bad idea to scare the girl he was interested in by showing up unannounced at her apartment in the middle of the night. Wrong!!! Apparently, sometimes these guys go crazy nuts.

FAX

luv
08-26-2008, 08:26 PM
The client represented 70% of my business..

I'm still lost. I'm guessing conflict of interest, but that's a stretch.

sedated
08-26-2008, 08:27 PM
NO pumping here...she was really rather nasty...

put a bag over her head and do your business

chasedude
08-26-2008, 08:27 PM
all four tires slashed once, slept with her girlfriend. I should have known better back then that women talk about everything esp with their friends.

sedated
08-26-2008, 08:28 PM
In fact she showed up with a baby in the back seat and bourbon breath..

It was "special"

that's perfect. she probably wouldn't remember it, and would be in a hurry to leave afterward.

you see the glass as half-empty, I see it as half-full

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 08:29 PM
I have a cousin whose divorce took about a decade, and they still send their lawyers forth to do battle on frequent occasions. I think the husband moved out 15 years ago. He cheated on my cousin, and she took it very badly, and she shall never make peace. It's like Fatal Attraction, except with lawyers.

luv
08-26-2008, 08:31 PM
all four tires slashed once, slept with her girlfriend. I should have known better back then that women talk about everything esp with their friends.

Ya don't say?

stumppy
08-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Where were you with all your good advice stuff when I needed you, Mr. stumppy?

The problem was that they put me in a "white knight" situation. I could not decline without appearing to be either cowardly or uncaring. My manhood was at stake. Plus, I viewed it as an opportunity to impress the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX with my good sense and macho bravery stuff. But to be honest, I thought I could just talk with the guy and he would see why it was a bad idea to scare the girl he was interested in by showing up unannounced at her apartment in the middle of the night. Wrong!!! Apparently, sometimes these guys go crazy nuts.

FAX

I understand. Women usually don't though.

Oh well, at least you were the "White Knight". Sometimes there are situations a person just can't get out of.

munkey
08-26-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm still lost. I'm guessing conflict of interest, but that's a stretch.

she threatened to take the clients business up the street if i didn't bag her...

i wasn't about to tell her husband since i wanted to get rid of him anyway..

Iowanian
08-26-2008, 08:38 PM
I had an ex that I found out was driving 3hrs to my house, rummaging my mail, taking my cell phone bills and following the numbers to see who I talked to.....

It gets better? But I'm not going to go further into detail at this time.

Everyone should really have their heart broken once...It makes you a better spouse in the long run.

luv
08-26-2008, 08:40 PM
I had an ex that I found out was driving 3hrs to my house, rummaging my mail, taking my cell phone bills and following the numbers to see who I talked to.....

It gets better? But I'm not going to go further into detail at this time.

Everyone should really have their heart broken once...It makes you a better spouse in the long run.

Yes. I've definitely learned some valuable lessons.

Phobia
08-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Hahahahaha - is this a competition? Give me the crown now.

My ex stories are no major secret.

I once paid for my ex to spend a weekend in San Antonio where she was to be attending Paramedic training. A month later I found pictures of she and her boyfriend at all the San Antonio sites in her closet. When confronted about the pictures she explained that they had a two hour break in class Sunday afternoon during which they ate dinner at the Tower of Americas, toured the Alamo, visited the Riverwalk, and a host of other sites AND they had time to go back to the hotel after each site and change their clothes.

Sadly, the diploma never arrived. To this day she insists that she never cheated on me with this guy despite the dozens of love letters in my possession and the fact she married him a couple years later.

I must be some kind of short-bus stupid or something.

I paid for her furniture for the next 4 years but at least I got the hefty house note with no equity.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm lucky the ex's have been pretty chill and not really GF material for me, and i wasn't too attached, so i have none. Although there was one girl that was cool until her parents brainwashed her to not date me anymore cause i was from pakistan. Since then, she randomly emails me or sends text. Well did, since i told her to knock it off...in the end it has worked out perfectly for me, while she's on bf #4 since haha.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 08:55 PM

I once paid for my ex to spend a weekend in San Antonio where she was to be attending Paramedic training. A month later I found pictures of she and her boyfriend at all the San Antonio sites in her closet. When confronted about the pictures she explained that they had a two hour break in class Sunday afternoon during which they ate dinner at the Tower of Americas, toured the Alamo, visited the Riverwalk, and a host of other sites AND they had time to go back to the hotel after each site and change their clothes.

Sadly, the diploma never arrived. To this day she insists that she never cheated on me with this guy despite the dozens of love letters in my possession and the fact she married him a couple years later.

I paid for her furniture for the next 4 years but at least I got the hefty house note with no equity.Ouch dude. Condolences.

I guess my worst was an ex girlfriend named Melissa. We were just "shacking up" but I had big plans.

It was around Christmas time, and I was working nights. I came home to find an honest-to-goodness "Dear John" letter taped to the mirror. She sprayed perfume on it and everything. (This chick had a real flair for the dramatic.)

The real kicker of the whole deal, was that before she left... she took her presents from under the tree.

I was just honestly baffled...

luv
08-26-2008, 08:56 PM
The ex called me tonight when I sent him a message asking if he'd made the car payment. He proceded to tell me about the crack across the winshield, some part needed to fix the axle, and I'm sure the inside is filthy. He asked me to meet him for lunch on Friday since he's working in Springfield. He said he'd have some money for me. Probably $50 like last time. Ugh.

Oh, and before he hung up, he said "I miss you."

Spott
08-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Damn, these stories make my divorce seem like a walk in the park. If some of that stuff had happened to me, I think I would have had a moment like Clint Eastwood had in the ending of The Unforgiven.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Ouch dude. Condolences.

I guess my worst was an ex girlfriend named Melissa. We were just "shacking up" but I had big plans.

It was around Christmas time, and I was working nights. I came home to find an honest-to-goodness "Dear John" letter taped to the mirror. She sprayed perfume on it and everything. (This chick had a real flair for the dramatic.)

The real kicker of the whole deal, was that before she left... she took her presents from under the tree.

Dumb bitch

morphius
08-26-2008, 08:58 PM
All of mine disappear, which works out well.

luv
08-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Dumb bitch

Especially since his name's not John.

(lame, I know)

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Dumb bitchLMAO

Ageed. Though, I was pretty ****ed up over it at the time.

I was totally blindsided.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2008, 09:00 PM
The ex called me tonight when I sent him a message asking if he'd made the car payment. He proceded to tell me about the crack across the winshield, some part needed to fix the axle, and I'm sure the inside is filthy. He asked me to meet him for lunch on Friday since he's working in Springfield. He said he'd have some money for me. Probably $50 like last time. Ugh.

Oh, and before he hung up, he said "I miss you."

What a **** stick, get your money and leave...

Sure-Oz
08-26-2008, 09:01 PM
LMAO

Ageed. Though, I was pretty ****ed up over it at the time.

I was totally blindsided.

It can hurt and be like 'wtf?' I would've been more poed about the presents....:shake:

I am glad i didn't put myself out there that often, just my story above is the worst, im pretty much friends with the others.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 09:01 PM
And that perfume thing... wft is that? It's like she was thinking, "I wanna make this poor bastard miss me reeeeal good."

That's just sadistic.

RibKing67
08-26-2008, 09:02 PM

I paid for her furniture for the next 4 years but at least I got the hefty house note with no equity.

I do apoligize. I am not trying to steal your crown but.....

Wife #2 oh what a freakin lying c*nt she was.....
She was doing my x boss and my cousin for bout a year.
When she decided to tell me she claimed my boss raped her, neglecting to tell me about my cousin. I do the right thing and call the cops and report a rape. The detective calls me a couple days later with the you cant rape the willing bit. I pack her a u-haul and wave bye bye.

4 months later she e-mails me and tells me I gave her herpes.
Yea not so much, found out she contracted them from an ex con she was doing after she left the state!!

That is my Jerry Springer moment.

Sure-Oz
08-26-2008, 09:03 PM
And that perfume thing... wft is that? It's like she was thinking, "I wanna make this poor bastard miss me reeeeal good."

That's just sadistic.

Hopefully she got the clap

luv
08-26-2008, 09:04 PM

That's just sadistic.

Just thinking of it as being closer to throwing her away whenever you throw the letter away. Nothing but drama BS. Like you're going to remember her fondly with her scent looming in the air.

Spott
08-26-2008, 09:05 PM

That's just sadistic.

Maybe you can send her a "Dear Jane" letter and wipe your ass with it to get back at her for the perfume thing.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Maybe you can send her a "Dear Jane" letter and wipe your ass with it to get back at her for the perfume thing.LMAO

Eh, that was years ago. I'm over it... but damn like I said, at the time...

luv
08-26-2008, 09:09 PM
The one thing that pissed me off at the time was that he didn't have the balls to be completely honest with me. It started out with "kinda, sorta one time". he said he was trying to make it easier for me. **** that. The selfish bastard was making it easier for himself. He didn't want to be the bad guy, and he is a pussy who feared confrontation. I'd prefer a Dear Jane letter leaving me hanging over what he did. If he was gonna tell me face to face, he could have been honest. It only made it worse when I found out the full truth later.

Spicy McHaggis
08-26-2008, 09:22 PM
I dated this girl for about a year and a half. It wasn't working, we were just way too different at the time and very divergent plans for the future.

So I broke up with her to be fair to us both and eventually started dating this Russian chick about 5 months later. My ex starts leaving notes around, that I was the scum of universe, how could I date anyone if I had no soul, etc. Of course this is accompanied by 3 am. phone messages in which she alternates between pleading me to get back together and switching back to the screaming accusations of me being the destroyer of everything good. I never answered the phone because I figured it would spur her on.

Finally she showed up at my place one night while a party was going on and lost. She was throwing beer bottles at my apartment, and at one point me, screaming "YOU DON'T ****ING LOVE HER! TELL HER THAT YOU DON'T ****ING LOVE HER!", until the police came, and made her and my party disperse.

The next morning my car had "Have fun with the whore." soaped on the window.

Yep. Big pile of learning experience going on.

Count Zarth
08-26-2008, 09:23 PM
I bet that Russian chick was kinky.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 09:25 PM
I bet that Russian chick was kinky.I remember when the stereotypical russian chick was scary and hairy... These days they seem to be hot.

Spicy McHaggis
08-26-2008, 09:26 PM
I bet that Russian chick was kinky.

A bit. She came over here when she was like 14/15 I think, so she had been in the country for a few years when we went out. I think I dated her simply because she was the farthest thing from my ex as I could possibly find. And I liked that.

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 09:37 PM
I made the huge mistake of signing a lease on a house with my ex. It finally ended in July. I was sending her a check every month only to find out I was sending them to the wrong house (the people getting my checks finally decided to send them back to me). I thought to myself "well I just saved around a 1k" I sent her about 300 of it and called it good due to getting my teeth worked on. I spent a lot of money on her. I spent 350 on a limo for her 21st birthday only to have her flirt with some other dude at the bar we were at.

I always got told I couldn't ever do anything by myself. So, one day I decided to show her I could and went to the movies...only to get home afterwords to her accusing me of going with another women. I could go on and on. She attempted to beat the shit out of me one day...what was I to do? Hit back? I just blocked everything she threw at me until she grabbed my package. I got woken up that morning to her apologizing for it only for her to come back from work blaming me for it. I was kind of a pussy about all of it when I was around her. Neither of us was happy and there was nothing we could do about it until school finished. I told myself the day I left I would stop being a bitch about it and be a man. I feel I accomplished that.

I tried my best avoiding talking to her after I walked away from it. She would send me messages sometimes call me and I would never answer them. Not because I hated her but because a person has to try to move on. I spent many nights regretting so many things I did saying I would do anything to be back with her. She always crosses my mind but everyone knows not to talk about her because it will only bring up memories of her that I try my best to keep locked up. I finally had the chance to move out and did the first chance...moving out not to make me happy but really so she could be happy.

I have basically avoided finding someone else mainly due to fear of it happening again. I have zero trust in the opposite sex now.

I guess I did start dating someone for about a month only to find out she was sleeping with some nasty white trash. When I confronted her about it she first tried lying about it until she admitted it. She tried apologizing for the next month via text messages until she realized I wasn't going to forgive her.

luv
08-26-2008, 09:41 PM
I made the huge mistake of signing a lease on a house with my ex. It finally ended in July. I was sending her a check every month only to find out I was sending them to the wrong house (the people getting my checks finally decided to send them back to me). I thought to myself "well I just saved around a 1k" I sent her about 300 of it and called it good due to getting my teeth worked on. I spent a lot of money on her. I spent 350 on a limo for her 21st birthday only to have her flirt with some other dude at the bar we were at.

I always got told I couldn't ever do anything by myself. So, one day I decided to show her I could and went to the movies...only to get home afterwords to her accusing me of going with another women. I could go on and on. She attempted to beat the shit out of me one day...what was I to do? Hit back? I just blocked everything she threw at me until she grabbed my package. I got woken up that morning to her apologizing for it only for her to come back from work blaming me for it. I was kind of a pussy about all of it when I was around her. Neither of us was happy and there was nothing we could do about it until school finished. I told myself the day I left I would stop being a bitch about it and be a man. I feel I accomplished that.

I tried my best avoiding talking to her after I walked away from it. She would send me messages sometimes call me and I would never answer them. Not because I hated her but because a person has to try to move on. I spent many nights regretting so many things I did saying I would do anything to be back with her. She always crosses my mind but everyone knows not to talk about her because it will only bring up memories of her that I try my best to keep locked up. I finally had the chance to move out and did the first chance...moving out not to make me happy but really so she could be happy.

I have basically avoided finding someone else mainly due to fear of it happening again. I have zero trust in the opposite sex now.

I guess I did start dating someone for about a month only to find out she was sleeping with some nasty white trash. When I confronted her about it she first tried lying about it until she admitted it. She tried apologizing for the next month via text messages until she realized I wasn't going to forgive her.

Aren't you married? This isn't the same girl, is it?

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Yea I thought he was getting married that's what I was gonna say.

Dunit35
Aren't you married? This isn't the same girl, is it?

I'm not married and yes its the same one.

KcMizzou

I guess I did start dating someone for about a month only to find out she was sleeping with some nasty white trash. When I confronted her about it she first tried lying about it until she admitted it. She tried apologizing for the next month via text messages until she realized I wasn't going to forgive her.A lot of what you said there sounds very familiar. Hang in there, man.

luv
08-26-2008, 09:44 PM

What the.....?

I have definitely missed out on some things.

siberian khatru
matic.)

ROFL

I mean, I don't mean to laugh, but that's just ... man, oh, man.

I just don't get some people (her, not you).

Mecca

You know how to pick em......I hope she was hot atleast.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
ROFL

I mean, I don't mean to laugh, but that's just ... man, oh, man.

I just don't get some people (her, not you).Yeah... It was a true WTF moment. LMAO

Insult to injury...

Luckily, I can laugh now...

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
I guess I should have listened to literally all her friends and even her dad when they told me she had severe anger issues.

But, hey there are two sides to every break-up story.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah... It was a true WTF moment. LMAO

Insult to injury...

Luckily, I can laugh now...

Well I'd have taken my presents from under the tree.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:46 PM
I guess I should have listened to literally all her friends and even her dad when they told me she had severe anger issues.

Maybe she needs medication.

Phobia
08-26-2008, 09:47 PM
I do apoligize. I am not trying to steal your crown but.....

Oh - dude, I'm just getting warmed up. That was an appetizer. It was $1000 well spent. I'm more pissed at the dude than her. If I had the scruples that would allow me to cheat with a married woman, I'd at least pay my own way.

Spott
I spent a lot of money on her. I spent 350 on a limo for her 21st birthday only to have her flirt with some other dude at the bar we were at.

A girl flirting while out drinking on her 21st birthday is nothing to really be mad about.

Dunit35
A lot of what you said there sounds very familiar. Hang in there, man.

I try my best. I had a lot of depression problems for several months afterwords and sometimes it still gets to me...but none of my friends know it. I hide everything I can.

I can say that she opened me up to rock music. I was a fan before but nothing like I am now. It was my gateway drug.

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 09:49 PM
A girl flirting while out drinking on her 21st birthday is nothing to really be mad about.

it is, because if she would've caught me doing the same thing she probably would've stabbed me.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:49 PM

She may have done that just because she knew he was highly insecure about it...women will mess with you if they know the can. The very last thing you want to show a woman is lack of confidence for a number of reasons.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:50 PM
it is, because if she would've caught me doing the same thing she probably would've stabbed me.

That's because YOU LET your relationship be that way at the beginning so it was the status quo, if you let something go then try to change it later she's gonna think you're being an asshole because it was fine before...

luv

There's something to be said for being able to make it on your own. At least for awhile. There's also a bright side to every situation. I hope you can see it in this one.

KcMizzou
Well I'd have taken my presents from under the tree.Haha... I'd give her you number if I had it. A match made in hell.

Honestly, she was pretty hot, though.

I met up with her again a couple of years later... and she apologized. Said it was a ****ed up time in her life and all that. We were both polite... and each went back to drinking with our friends at the bar.

I don't really have any hard feelings. Guys don't hold grudges.

Dunit35
Maybe she needs medication.

Actually towards the end of our relationship she was taking therepy once a week and diagnosed with adhd.

luv
08-26-2008, 09:51 PM

We're women. That's our rite. :D

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Haha... I'd give her you number if I had it. A match made in hell.

Honestly, she was pretty hot, though.

I met up with her again a couple of years later... and she apologized. Said it was a ****ed up time in her life and all that. We were both polite... and each went back to drinking with our friends at the bar.

I don't really have any hard feelings. Guys don't hold grudges.

Her and I would probably make a great pair.

Spicy McHaggis
08-26-2008, 09:54 PM
I try my best. I had a lot of depression problems for several months afterwords and sometimes it still gets to me...but none of my friends know it. I hide everything I can.

I'm just as stubborn as you sound. No offense intended. But if you can find someone that you can relate and talk to, which can be hard depending on the scene you're in, it is well worth the effort. I'm not saying you have to spill your guts to them but if you're pissed off about something, or worried or whatever sometimes it helps just to lay it out there. Internalizing everything all the time sucks.

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 09:55 PM
We're women. That's our rite. :D

I did everything I could to make that relationship work. Looking back on it I wish I wouldn't have been such a pussy about it and treated her the way she treated me.

DeezNutz
Ouch dude. Condolences.

Lots of stories about disturbing ex behavior, but there is something that really stands out about the final present swipe. :shake:

These acts tend to be repaid in much glory.

RibKing67
Oh - dude, I'm just getting warmed up. That was an appetizer. It was $1000 well spent. I'm more pissed at the dude than her. If I had the scruples that would allow me to cheat with a married woman, I'd at least pay my own way.

What kind of scruples then does it take to bang your employees wife for a year? Hell I thought I was a good worker, getting a big x-mas bonus and time off etc. Yea I found out that was guilt cash and I was a pimp and did not know it.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Her and I would probably make a great pair.Either, you'd hit it off... or kill each other. :)

She seemed much more... "professional" the last time I saw her. Not the crazy party chick I knew...

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 09:56 PM

In all my 45 years of life on this earth, I've never heard of a breakup where the woman wasn't doing an inventory and taking stuff two minutes later. In 99 percent of breakups I've witnessed, the guy is all like, "Take your stuff and get out. Take whatever you want. Whatever. Just get out. Now." And in 99 percent of breakups I've witnessed the woman is all like, "I get to keep the ring. It was a gift. And I want that table. And that chair. And I get all of the glasses. Except that plastic Chiefs souvenir cup. You can have that. No, on second thought, I want that, too." And then it always ends up with the guy in a one-bedroom apartment with a month to month lease sitting on the floor and watching a 52-inch TV that's the only thing in the room.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:57 PM
I did everything I could to make that relationship work. Looking back on it I wish I wouldn't have been such a pussy about it and treated her the way she treated me.

And that is why you have the problems you did, you let her walk on you so there would be no way of changing it, it became the norm of the relationship.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Either, you'd hit it off... or kill each other. :)

She seemed much more... "professional" the last time I saw her. Not the crazy party chick I knew...

Well the party chick is still in there....she was just cleaning up..

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 09:59 PM
In all my 45 years of life on this earth, I've never heard of a breakup where the woman wasn't doing an inventory and taking stuff two minutes later. In 99 percent of breakups I've witnessed, the guy is all like, "Take you stuff and get out. Take whatever you want. Whatever. Just get out. Now." And in 99 percent of breakups I've witnessed the woman is all like, "I get to keep the ring. It was a gift. And I want that table. And that chair. And I get all of the glasses. Except that plastic Chiefs souvenir cup. You can have that. No, on second thought, I want that, too." And then it always ends up with the guy in a one-bedroom apartment with a month to month lease sitting on the floor and watching a 52-inch TV that's the only thing in the room.LMAO

Ain't that the truth. I guess it's in their nature.

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm just as stubborn as you sound. No offense intended. But if you can find someone that you can relate and talk to, which can be hard depending on the scene you're in, it is well worth the effort. I'm not saying you have to spill your guts to them but if you're pissed off about something, or worried or whatever sometimes it helps just to lay it out there. Internalizing everything all the time sucks.

I once had/ still have a best friend who was a girl (she also has always had a crush on me) and I wasn't allowed to speak to her during our relationship. Well when we split I was able to talk to her again and she helped me through it also.

Actually, the one person who helped me cope with it more then anybody was a member on here. I wouldn't mind meeting him someday.

You all may know him as cdcox.

Fish
08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
I once had a 6'3" redhead out on my lawn tearing up flowers and plants and throwing them at the house shouting "how dare you tell people I slept with you!". Anyone who has met me will see the interesting humor in that. When she began throwing lawn rocks at the house, I had to call the cops....

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
And that is why you have the problems you did, you let her walk on you so there would be no way of changing it, it became the norm of the relationship.

Couldn't agree more. I have made a promise to myself to never let that happen again. Who's to know if it will work when I do decide to meet someone.

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Actually, the one person who helped me cope with it more then anybody was a member on here. I wouldn't mind meeting him someday.

He did exactly the same thing for me last year, except in my case he helped me cope with a really difficult situation involving statistical uncertainties in pricing commodities.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 10:03 PM
I once had a 6'3" redhead out on my lawn tearing up flowers and plants and throwing them at the house shouting "how dare you tell people I slept with you!". Anyone who has met me will see the interesting humor in that. When she began throwing lawn rocks at the house, I had to call the cops....

Did you tell people you slept with her when you didn't....or was she drunk, this does tend to piss alot of women off.

Dunit35
He did exactly the same thing for me last year, except in my case he helped me cope with a really difficult situation involving statistical uncertainties in pricing commodities.

I knew someone was going to say something a long those lines.

Spott

You need to put that in the past. The sooner you forget about her, the sooner you will be able to have a good relationship. I assume you are still pretty young so you will have plenty of time to meet a decent chick. All relationships can be learning experiences, so just put that one in the back of your mind and remember what to do should you meet someone who tries the same sh*t your ex did.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Couldn't agree more. I have made a promise to myself to never let that happen again. Who's to know if it will work when I do decide to meet someone.

This is how you handle things, you be yourself, if it's something you wouldn't let someone else say to you, you don't let it go. You act just like you would if you were with anyone else, you don't change who you are.

If you go out of your way to be nice or let things go or change who you are it gives 2 signals to women.......1 you're a pussy 2 she can do whatever she wants because she is the dominant figure in this relationship.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:05 PM
He did exactly the same thing for me last year, except in my case he helped me cope with a really difficult situation involving statistical uncertainties in pricing commodities.Seems Seedy's a renaissance man.

(and all-around good guy.)

Mecca
08-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Seems Seedy's a renaissance man.

(and all-around good guy.)

I'm going to write a letter and tape it to some chicks mirror sprayed with cologne....

I'd like to do that just because she'd remember me forever, she'd be telling her friends at 60 years old "this guy you know what he did"

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 10:07 PM
You need to put that in the past. The sooner you forget about her, the sooner you will be able to have a good relationship. I assume you are still pretty young so you will have plenty of time to meet a decent chick. All relationships can be learning experiences, so just put that one in the back of your mind and remember what to do should you meet someone who tries the same sh*t your ex did.

Someday I will find the women I am supposed to be with until then I'll keep enjoying myself.

I go to rock concerts quite often and if I was in a relationship I probably wouldn't be going. Shit happens, people become stronger when their next chance comes along.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm going to write a letter and tape it to some chicks mirror sprayed with cologne....

I'd like to do that just because she'd remember me forever, she'd be telling her friends at 60 years old "this guy you know what he did"LMAO

Ouch.

I'm not even close to 60, man.

Phobia
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
I once had/ still have a best friend who was a girl (she also has always had a crush on me) and I wasn't allowed to speak to her during our relationship. Well when we split I was able to talk to her again and she helped me through it also.

Seedy is a swell guy. He's also a big giant nerd. Don't be surprised when you finally meet him.

Phobia
08-26-2008, 10:09 PM

I'd like to do that just because she'd remember me forever, she'd be telling her friends at 60 years old "this guy you know what he did"
You should leave her a lock of hair. In fact, leave it all.

FAX
08-26-2008, 10:10 PM
ROFL

All this "taking off with the stuff" stuff reminds me of a guy I knew from a town near Nashville called Fairview. Anyway, this guy had packed up for a vacation with his wife and, as they were in the car getting ready to pull out of the driveway, she said she'd forgotten her sunglasses and they were on the kitchen table. He went in to get them and when he walked back out the door, she was gone with the car and the luggage. Cold, but true.

FAX

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Honestly, I'm closer to Dunit, than Mecca.

Always been just a little too eager to please my girl. It hasn't exactly worked out well.

I think it's possible to find something good in the middle.

Mecca
LMAO

Ouch.

I'm not even close to 60, man.

It would be almost as good as just running up and smashing someones ice cream in their face.

Fish
Did you tell people you slept with her when you didn't....or was she drunk, this does tend to piss alot of women off.

We didn't sleep together. She spent the night, but there was no actual intercourse. I never said anything about it to anyone. If I had, I would have caught hell for the fact that she's considerably taller than I am. I didn't say anything. But she was seen leaving with me, and my considerate friends ran with it from there.

DeezNutz
08-26-2008, 10:12 PM
ROFL

All this "taking off with the stuff" stuff reminds me of a guy I knew from a town near Nashville called Fairview. Anyway, this guy had packed up for a vacation with his wife and, as they were in the car getting ready to pull out of the driveway, she said she'd forgotten her sunglasses and they were on the kitchen table. He went in to get them and when he walked back out the door, she was gone with the car and the luggage. Cold, but true.

FAX

I don't want to, in a way, but...ROFL

No question that this should be some type of "owned" image/poster.

Spott
08-26-2008, 10:12 PM
In all my 45 years of life on this earth, I've never heard of a breakup where the woman wasn't doing an inventory and taking stuff two minutes later. In 99 percent of breakups I've witnessed, the guy is all like, "Take your stuff and get out. Take whatever you want. Whatever. Just get out. Now." And in 99 percent of breakups I've witnessed the woman is all like, "I get to keep the ring. It was a gift. And I want that table. And that chair. And I get all of the glasses. Except that plastic Chiefs souvenir cup. You can have that. No, on second thought, I want that, too." And then it always ends up with the guy in a one-bedroom apartment with a month to month lease sitting on the floor and watching a 52-inch TV that's the only thing in the room.

I think I must be the 1%, because my ex didn't take anything when we split up. She basically just took the clothes off of her back and split. My house is still furnished with a lot of furniture that she had when I met her. I kept the house, 100% of my 401k, got custody of our son(and child support) and never had to pay alimony even though she had been a housewife for much of our marriage. As far as divorces go, I got about as lucky as a guy can get financially.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 10:13 PM

Always been just a little too eager to please my girl. It hasn't exactly worked out well.

You can wanna be that way, I know it doesn't read well on the board but I'm a nice person most of the time, you just can't compromise who you are and be there at every beckon call then you become the pussy she will take advantage of.

Want a tip you need to look like YOU ARE THE CATCH not that she is the catch for you even if that is how personally feel.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:14 PM
I think I must be the 1%, because my ex didn't take anything when we split up. She basically just took the clothes off of her back and split. My house is still furnished with a lot of furniture that she had when I met here. I kept the house, 100% of my 401k, got custody of our son(and child support) and never had to pay alimony even though she had been a housewife for much of our marriage. As far as divorces go, I got about as lucky as a guy can get financially.My ex wife and I didn't own much of anything... and I got my two sons.

The way I figure, I won that deal.

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 10:15 PM

It is possible. More often then not people find the bad ones first. Personally, I'm a little more guarded now because of that reason.

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
I knew someone was going to say something a long those lines.

We all battle our own demons. Mine just happens to revolve around green bean prices.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 10:18 PM
It is possible. More often then not people find the bad ones first. Personally, I'm a little more guarded now because of that reason.

That's why they call it the 1 and not the 20.....it's another reason people who get married at 18 or 19 or 20 or an age like that are generally making a giant mistake they aren't even emotionally developed in a few years they won't even be the same people.

Dunit35
08-26-2008, 10:18 PM
My ex wife and I didn't own much of anything... and I got my two sons.

The way I figure, I won that deal.

Sounds like my father. We were old enough by court standards (except for my sister) to decide who we wanted to live with (mother in another state) I chose him my brother wanted to start somewhere fresh and my mother wanted to take my sister. My dad was 100% ready to fight for her in court. He would have easily won and she realized that. He said the best thing to ever come out of that divorce was being able to watch my sister and I finish growing up.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:31 PM
You can wanna be that way, I know it doesn't read well on the board but I'm a nice person most of the time, you just can't compromise who you are and be there at every beckon call then you become the pussy she will take advantage of.
Yeah, and I've done that in the past.

Honestly, my first, biggest step was being totally self sufficient. I know that may sound pathetic, but hear me out.

I got into this cycle, where I'd meet a girl... have a whirlwind "romance", start shacking up... and depend on one of two things from her. Either daycare (meaning she stays home and baby-sits) or the second income, (basically meaning her job pays for daycare, while mine pays for the rest.)

There was Kathrine, then Aimee, then Kelly... and none of it worked.

I finally came to realize that reason was obvious. You can't just stick a family together with random pieces. I decided that the boys and I would have to just be self sufficient... be our own family.

And ya know, I'll worry about the girl later. If I meet a girl... and we break up. I don't have to worry about who's going to watch the kids, or who's going to cover the electric bill. I've got it covered.

So, if and when I meet someone.. I don't have to worry about all that. Talk about baggage. :)

That's alright though. I wouldn't trade my boys for anything. And they're gettin' big. Almost big enough for dad to start dating again.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 10:33 PM
I hear ya man, I know that's harder for you than me since I don't have any kids, I meet women with kids at times and I try to be respectful of that.

luv
08-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah, and I've done that in the past.

Honestly, my first, biggest step was being totally self sufficient. I know that may sound pathetic, but hear me out.

I got into this cycle, where I'd meet a girl... have a whirlwind "romance", start shacking up... and depend on one of two things from her. Either daycare (meaning she stays home and baby-sits) or the second income, (basically meaning her job pays for daycare, while mine pays for the rest.)

There was Kathrine, then Aimee, then Kelly... and none of it worked.

I finally came to realize that reason was obvious. You can't just stick a family together with random pieces. I decided that the boys and I would have to just be self sufficient... be our own family.

And ya know, I'll worry about the girl later. If I meet a girl... and we break up. I don't have to worry about who's going to watch the kids, or who's going to cover the electric bill. I've got it covered.

So, if and when I meet someone.. I don't have to worry about all that. Talk about baggage. :)

That's alright though. I wouldn't trade my boys for anything. And they're gettin' big. Almost big enough for dad to start dating again.

They can mow yards and such to make money to make up for that money you'll be spending on the new little lady.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Ugh... That's a lot more personal information than I'd recommend posting on the intarwebs.

luv
08-26-2008, 10:42 PM
Ugh... That's a lot more personal information than I'd recommend posting on the intarwebs.

Free therapy. I've actually learned to grow thicker skin by being on here. I don't let people intimidate me at work. I let people get under my skin on here, so I can get it out. In real life, I've become much more composed.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 10:44 PM
Free therapy. I've actually learned to grow thicker skin by being on here. I don't let people intimidate me at work. I let people get under my skin on here, so I can get it out. In real life, I've become much more composed.Yeah, I figure all our lives are ****ed up in one way or another.

Huffman83
08-26-2008, 10:49 PM
A couple of years back I had been seeing a girl who was a preachers daughter (yes, they're nucking futs.) So she had quite a bit of a princess mentality but yet...was a sociology grad student. It never made sense to me.

Anyway. She's a couple years older than me I was 22 at the time and really not interested in a relationship. She was in a mood to settle down. She just graduated college and was becoming a grad student and a teachers assistant. And I saw that immediately and should have broken it off early. But when you have someone trying to screw you any chance they get. Morning, afternoon, night, middle of the night, before work, after work etc... You find it kind of hard to break it off. After a while she started talking about moving in and dropping the L word. Admittedly I really did care about her and mistakingly said I loved her back. But after that happened....this just started to change for me. I just wasn't really happy in the relationship and I wasn't ready to be in a relationship that was that serious. And after 6-7 months, I broke it off.

And I was honest and told her that I just wasn't ready to commit. I made the mistake of breaking up in a non public place (her apt.) and she literally stomped her feet and threw a fit. She blocked me from the door and wouldn't let me leave. It was like watching a 8 year old get mad.

For months she would try to call. She would write blogs and make them public so my friends could see them. I'm married now, and honestly that has to burn. But she still to this day carries a torch for me according to mutual friends. And she has made numerous statements that I don't deserve to be happy.

It's pretty tame..but I could never give her throwing a childish fit any justice when trying to explain it.

Huffman83
08-26-2008, 10:58 PM
And come to think of it.....bitch still has my copy of Space Balls!

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 11:01 PM
And come to think of it.....bitch still has my copy of Space Balls!Now that's unforgivable.

Huffman83
08-26-2008, 11:02 PM
And I know I can just go get it for 5 bucks at walmart....but it's the principle of the thing. I ALREADY bought Space Balls.

.....bitch!

luv
08-26-2008, 11:36 PM
I have to be able to figure out how to have lunch with my ex without being a total sarcastic bitch. He honestly cannot figure out why I'm that way around him.

I look back and wonder what kind of mind altering drugs I had to have been on to date the guy, let alone live with him.

KcMizzou
08-26-2008, 11:38 PM
I have to be able to figure out how to have lunch with my ex without being a total sarcastic bitch. He honestly cannot figure out why I'm that way around him.

I look back and wonder what kind of mind altering drugs I had to have been on to date the guy, let alone live with him.Hey.. at least he didn't steal your Space Balls DVD.

At least you've got that.

Keep it in mind.

Huffman83
08-26-2008, 11:47 PM
word!

luv
08-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey.. at least he didn't steal your Space Balls DVD.

Keep it in mind.

No, but I did sell 100 DVD's to a used media store so he could have money for gas.

MadMax
08-27-2008, 12:00 AM
No, but I did sell 100 DVD's to a used media store so he could have money for gas.

WOW!! I luv you... :) My ex spit in my face, threw a drink in my face and attacked me, then called 911 on me. I restrained her till the police came and they took her to jail. I had done nothing aside from ignoring the dumb bitch who I never liked in the 1st place ( color me retarded ) I now have full custody of her daughter and our son. She has disappeared from the picture. I have made some lousy choices in life but I'm so happy my step-daughter is so much a part of my life. I love her so much and I hate to think what would happen to her if I wasn't here. She told me as she called 911 that I was going to jail and laughed lol I just stood there and said WTF. I better shut up b4 I say too much :(

BigRock
08-27-2008, 12:11 AM
An ex-girlfriend once crazy glued my butt cheeks together.

Mecca
08-27-2008, 12:13 AM
An ex-girlfriend once crazy glued my butt cheeks together.

If that really happened, that's hilarious.

BWillie
08-27-2008, 12:46 AM
The worst one I've had was this crazy chick I used to work with apparently thought we were dating because we went bowling with a bunch of co-workers and I was nice to her. She started telling everybody we did it, and started coming to my parents house unannounced. One time when I did not answer she got out and had a high beam flash lamp and shined it through my blinds to see if I was hiding. No lie. And she told everybody that she had herpes and gave it to me, even though I never touched the chick. I honestly thought I was going to get Swim fanned.

Mecca
08-27-2008, 12:47 AM
She told people she had herpes.......she owned herself.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-27-2008, 02:05 AM
I want company in my misery. Not the misery of "boohoo, I want them back". The misery that they cause you after all is said and done. Let me hear your worst.

Your life must really suck. I'm sorry. Here's $10 in casino cash.

OnTheWarpath58
08-27-2008, 06:49 AM

ROFL

FAX
08-27-2008, 06:52 AM
Sounds like my father. We were old enough by court standards (except for my sister) to decide who we wanted to live with (mother in another state) I chose him my brother wanted to start somewhere fresh and my mother wanted to take my sister. My dad was 100% ready to fight for her in court. He would have easily won and she realized that. He said the best thing to ever come out of that divorce was being able to watch my sister and I finish growing up.

Your father sounds like a very good guy, Mr. Dunit35. Congratulations.

FAX

angelo
08-27-2008, 07:06 AM
I like my ex's with a little more sauce.

I have had three that really stand out.

A.T.
1) Beautiful and unstable just my type. She stalked me for 3 months after we split up and finally ended up stabbing me in the stomach in a fit of rage.

J.H.
2) We dated for a year while we worked at the same job. She quit the job and me in the same day just disappeared. A quick call saying I want to break up.
5 years later I see her in a bar she corners me crying saying she made the biggest mistake in her life and will I marry her. She did not stop calling for 6 months.

E.B.
3) I went to New York on Business and came home to find my live in of 4 years was now bisexual or lesbian with a new play mate. That lasted about two weeks until she became insanely jealous of the new one. So I told her to leave. I had to go to back to New York and came home to a gutted place. She had even taken the light fixtures and drawer pulls.

I have never had a more bitter sweet moment in my life.

Ang

Rausch
08-27-2008, 07:19 AM
I've been pretty lucky.

I've only dated two women for more than two weeks.

I always figured that's long enough to get to know a person. Can I see myself with them in 2 years?

No?

Best for both to end it then.

Youth. I never had problems getting them, just keeping them happy. Little did I know you CAN'T keep them happy. Any of them. And even if by some miracle you do they decide everything else in their life isn't right. Need new couch, kitchen appliances, plants in the yard, carpet in the upstairs closet (WTF!?!)

Mr. Plow
08-27-2008, 07:35 AM
I had one chick that took a picture frame with pictures of us in it and broke it on my floor. Literally threw it on the floor and stomped on it shooting glass everywhere. All because I didn't read a letter she mailed to me.

I calmly walked back to the closet, grab the vacuum, handed it to her and said "Clean that shit up and get the f*ck out."

Rausch
08-27-2008, 07:47 AM
I had one chick that took a picture frame with pictures of us in it and broke it on my floor. Literally threw it on the floor and stomped on it shooting glass everywhere. All because I didn't read a letter she mailed to me.

I calmly walked back to the closet, grab the vacuum, handed it to her and said "Clean that shit up and get the f*ck out."

..l.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/jay3091/realworld.jpg

FAX
08-27-2008, 07:56 AM
I had this one girl who got mad one night and started eating my sofa. She was down to the springs when I got to her and said, "Hey bitch! What are you doing eating my sofa? Quit that!" Damn sofa-eating bitches.

FAX

seclark
08-27-2008, 08:07 AM
I had this one girl who got mad one night and started eating my sofa. She was down to the springs when I got to her and said, "Hey bitch! What are you doing eating my sofa? Quit that!" Damn sofa-eating bitches.

FAX

did she stand up and piss a 12' stream across the room into your bowl of fruit wheats?
sec

Sully
08-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey.. at least he didn't steal your Space Balls DVD.

Keep it in mind.

I say this in all sincerity...

May the Schwartz be with you.

FAX
08-27-2008, 08:11 AM
did she stand up and piss a 12' stream across the room into your bowl of fruit wheats?
sec

Nope. Just a sofa-eater.

FAX

Sure-Oz
08-27-2008, 08:57 AM

LMAO

gblowfish
08-27-2008, 09:06 AM

Then it happens....

Hey, this "small town" wasn't St. Louis, was it?
One of my best friends works in advertising. Had to go to LA for a client meeting. The plane had mechanical problems, they couldn't arrange another flight. So he drove home from Lambert, got to his house about 6pm. Found his wife getting boned in his bed by his boss.

Then, to add insult to injury, the boss fired him the next day for missing the flight to LA.

Lawsuits ensued. My friend won six figures, but lost his job and his wife.

luv
08-27-2008, 09:09 AM

Yes, it does. Not that I've enjoyed reading about other people's misery. I know I'm not the only one in the world who's been through this and that. Sometimes it helps you feel better when you can hear about someone else's tragedy and give them the encouragement you wish others would give you. I'm weird like that, I guess.

siberian khatru
08-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Then, to add insult to injury, the boss fired him the next day for missing the flight to LA.

Now THAT'S ballsy. Beats even taking the Christmas presents with you.

ChiefsFan4Life
08-27-2008, 09:11 AM
There was a girl who was obsessed with me who lived in Omaha (I lived in KC at the time) and one night she drove from Omaha to KC and tried to break into my house. I had to call the cops.

Rausch
08-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Hey, this "small town" wasn't St. Louis, was it?
One of my best friends works in advertising. Had to go to LA for a client meeting. The plane had mechanical problems, they couldn't arrange another flight. So he drove home from Lambert, got to his house about 6pm. Found his wife getting boned in his bed by his boss.

Lawsuits ensued. My friend won six figures, but lost his job and his wife.

I once wrote a short story very similar to that.

Only the boss died with a tennis ball full of RAID stuffed in his mouth as his office exploded while Employee-with-boss-boned-wife made for the highway confused about what to do next.

Expect more truncated versions of Rausch's failed writing career as truly ****ed up stories pile in...

Redrum_69
08-27-2008, 09:28 AM
Well, since a certain mod doesnt think I share enough on my posts, heres where I'll contribute.

I was stalked, had a death threat against me by an ex back in 1999, and had to get a restraining order aginst her.

Rausch
08-27-2008, 09:30 AM
Well, since a certain mod doesnt think I share enough on my posts...

Well, most mods agree I share too much.

I'd say there's a fair balance stricken betwix us...

Sure-Oz
08-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Yes, it does. Not that I've enjoyed reading about other people's misery. I know I'm not the only one in the world who's been through this and that. Sometimes it helps you feel better when you can hear about someone else's tragedy and give them the encouragement you wish others would give you. I'm weird like that, I guess.

Neg rep cause i laughed at post? You take stuff way too personal..I laughed at the heres $10 casino cash...and yes you are weird

seclark
08-27-2008, 09:37 AM
I was stalked, had a death threat against me by an ex back in 1999, and had to get a restraining order aginst her.

helluva way to treat your mother.
sec

Demonpenz
08-27-2008, 09:46 AM
I have had a couple crazy's, but there is always someone else out there better than the last.