08-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Pussy, rub some dirt on it.

seclark
08-27-2008, 03:32 PM
dey boge by dodze!
sec

Demonpenz
08-27-2008, 03:33 PM
just saw this on my fantasy ticker. I am glad because my number 2 and 3 aren't very good luckily we drafted yesterday and I am looking goooOooOoOoOOoOoOOOoooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOoooooO OoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooOOoOoOOOoooooOOOOoOoooooooo ooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOoooooOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooo oooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOoooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOoooooOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOoooo ooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooOOoOoOOOoooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOo OooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOoooooOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOooooooooooOOOOoOoooooooooo d

I got some solid mid round values that would make your momma cry

ChiefGator
08-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Really? My league doesn't start until the regular season... i'm surprised to hear yours starts earlier. You are SOOoooOOooOOo lucky you didn't draft Palmer since he's gonna miss the last meaningless preseason game.

ChiefGator
08-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Pussy, rub some dirt on it.

That's really not what you are supposed to do with those.

Demonpenz
08-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Really? My league doesn't start until the regular season... i'm surprised to hear yours starts earlier. You are SOOoooOOooOOo lucky you didn't draft Palmer since he's gonna miss the last meaningless preseason game.

I was lucky to nab taylor mchawkins James, and the late round sneaker upper mcsnackerton

El Jefe
08-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Thats what happens when you talk about the Buckeyes like he did.

ChiefGator
08-27-2008, 04:40 PM
I was lucky to nab taylor mchawkins James, and the late round sneaker upper mcsnackerton

Crap.. I don't have any Mc's on my team!

Fixed it.. Traded the wimp Palmer for Josh McCown. Can't wait for this last week of preseason to start.. this Sunday my fantasy football team is gonna kick the crap outta your fantasy football team.

Mecca
08-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Thats what happens when you talk about the Buckeyes like he did.

I listened to an Ohio State fan say that USC is slow...I shook my head in disbelief.

Buehler445
08-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I listened to an Ohio State fan say that USC is slow...I shook my head in disbelief.

Whaaaaaaa?

Posted via Mobile Device