PDA

View Full Version : Elections "California Passes"?

Direckshun
08-27-2008, 04:57 PM
WTF does that mean?

Ultra Peanut
08-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Apparently, it's so New York -- with Hillary -- can put him over the top rather than just hitting Montana, hearing them ramble for 25 minutes (seriously, SHUT THE **** UP MONTANA), and then going, "Oh, right. He just won."

Mr. Laz
08-27-2008, 05:49 PM
nice theatrics i guess ....

they didn't give anyone time to say "NO" to the acclamation vote though ROFL

beer bacon
08-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Apparently, it's so New York -- with Hillary -- can put him over the top rather than just hitting Montana, hearing them ramble for 25 minutes (seriously, SHUT THE **** UP MONTANA), and then going, "Oh, right. He just won."

Yeah, the big states not named Florida and Michigan were passing so that New York could put Obama over the top.

Direckshun
08-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Who the hell are you?

That is an extremely astute observation. Rep.

ROYC75
08-27-2008, 07:12 PM
It was staged this way ........ to promote unity .

Direckshun
08-27-2008, 07:13 PM
It was staged this way ........ to promote unity .
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A CONVENTION!?!!?!?

STAGED!?!?!?!?!

**** ME WITH A SHOVEL, IT'S ALL A FRAUD

Nightfyre
08-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I was laughing pretty hard at Schweitzer's speech yesterday (and not in a good way.) I wonder if Hillary would have picked him as her VP. :Shrug: