PDA

View Full Version : Misc John McCain's favorite song is "Dancing Queen"

Jenson71
08-27-2008, 07:37 PM
http://www.gigwise.com/news/45362/barack-obama-and-john-mccain-unveil-favourite-songs-ever

Barack Obama's top ten:

Fugees - 'Ready Or Not'
Marvin Gaye - 'What's Going On'
Bruce Springsteen - 'I'm On Fire'
The Rolling Stones - 'Gimme Shelter'
Nina Simone - 'Sinnerman'
Kanye West - 'Touch The Sky'
Frank Sinatra - 'You'd Be So Easy To Love'
Aretha Franklin - 'Think'
U2 - 'City of Blinding Lights'
William - 'Yes We Can'

John McCain's top ten:

ABBA - 'Dancing Queen'
Roy Orbison - 'Blue Bayou'
ABBA - 'Take A Chance On Me'
Merle Haggard - 'If We Make It Through December'
Dooley Wilson - 'As Time Goes By'
The Beach Boys - 'Good Vibrations'
Louis Armstrong - 'What A Wonderful World'
Frank Sinatra - 'I've Got You Under My Skin'
Neil Diamond - 'Sweet Caroline'
The Platters - 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes'

How will this impact your voting in November?

BucEyedPea
08-27-2008, 07:56 PM
ABBA - 'Take A Chance On Me'
Well that fits the election.

banyon
08-27-2008, 07:59 PM
2 ABBA songs? :eek:

HolmeZz
08-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Ironically, McCain inaccurately used the POW card in defense of his love of ABBA:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/08/25/sos-its-mccains-pow-card-waterloo/

When CNN’s Walter Isaacson confronted John McCain about his professed love of the band of ABBA, which of course was a lame attempt to cater to “disaffected Hillary supporters” as his blogger Michael Goldfarb made clear, McCain (you guessed it) whipped out the trusty ol’ POW card to explain:

“What were you thinking?,” Isaacson asked him, looking incredulous.

“If there is anything I am lacking in, I’ve got to tell you, it is taste in music and art and other great things in life,” McCain joked. “I’ve got to say that a lot of my taste in music stopped about the time I impacted a surface-to-air missile with my own airplane and never caught up again.”

wazu
08-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Ironically, McCain inaccurately used the POW card in defense of his love of ABBA:

When CNN’s Walter Isaacson confronted John McCain about his professed love of the band of ABBA, which of course was a lame attempt to cater to “disaffected Hillary supporters” as his blogger Michael Goldfarb made clear, McCain (you guessed it) whipped out the trusty ol’ POW card to explain:

“If there is anything I am lacking in, I’ve got to tell you, it is taste in music and art and other great things in life,” McCain joked. “I’ve got to say that a lot of my taste in music stopped about the time I impacted a surface-to-air missile with my own airplane and never caught up again.”

What a crook and a liar. This is just shitty. McCain has lost my vote with such a vile and evil statement.

BucEyedPea
08-27-2008, 08:07 PM

ROFL unbelievable

NoLurkerNoMore
08-27-2008, 08:12 PM
He was released in 1973 and both songs came out in 1976 and 1977. What it has to do with his POW I don't know.

dirk digler
08-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Maybe people should start questioning McCain's sexuality

HolmeZz
08-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Maybe people should start questioning McCain's sexuality

You can't. He was a POW.

Ultra Peanut
08-27-2008, 08:13 PM
He was released in 1973 and both songs came out in 1976 and 1977. What it has to do with his POW I don't know.Well there was a noun and a verb, sooooo

Kanye West - 'Touch The Sky'I gotta testify
Come up in the spot lookin' extra fly
Before the day I day
I'ma touch the sky

dirk digler
08-27-2008, 08:16 PM
You can't. He was a POW.

Is a gay POW qualified to be POTUS?

Just curious