PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Fan ejected during God Bless America

KingPriest2
08-28-2008, 12:47 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=9480570&src=news

Thig Lyfe
08-28-2008, 12:50 PM
I read about this on Deadspin yesterday. It's bullshit. God Bless America lost all value once Ray Charles died. Who gives a f*ck? If somebody needs to use the bathroom during that nationalistic tripe, they should be allowed to go.

Micjones
08-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Priceless.

That song represents the American freedom that he was denied when he needed to pay his water bill. Never ceases to amaze me...

chasedude
08-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Another Politically Correct BS "law" to have to follow. Screw em I'm sick of the PC crap.

ElGringo
08-28-2008, 01:19 PM
It is times like this I am happy to not live in America anymore. And as a side note, since it was the NYPD that kicked him out, I would also think about suing the city. Figure if he has to follow the American concept of standing still for a song that isn't even the national anthem, may as well follow the American concept of suing everyone.

stumppy
08-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Sounds like the cops are lying through their teeth to cover their asses.

mylittlepony
08-28-2008, 01:22 PM
I dont mind the stadium law. I think anyone should have the right to evict anyone they dont like from their buissiness. But for the cops to come up with some silly evidence after the fact that he was really drunk and obsceen unfortunatly enhances a bad steriotype of corruptness in law enforcement. These are they type of police men that give other cops a bad name.

Chiefnj2
08-28-2008, 01:33 PM
I think some NYPD officers are sent to special creative writing classes to come up with original excuses after the fact.

Like this one:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0729081bike1.html

stumppy
08-28-2008, 01:48 PM
I think some NYPD officers are sent to special creative writing classes to come up with original excuses after the fact.

Like this one:

It's getting to where I'm not suprised at all about that kind of behaviour.

Valiant
08-28-2008, 01:59 PM
I dont mind the stadium law. I think anyone should have the right to evict anyone they dont like from their buissiness. But for the cops to come up with some silly evidence after the fact that he was really drunk and obsceen unfortunatly enhances a bad steriotype of corruptness in law enforcement. These are they type of police men that give other cops a bad name.

Did they refund him all his money for tickets and beer??

Pitt Gorilla
08-28-2008, 02:02 PM

Like this one:

Wow, I wonder how often the "official" story is fabricated.

Simply Red
08-28-2008, 02:13 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=9480570&src=news

Whatever,

Where the hell have you been? Are things better?

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:19 PM
it all comes down to showing some ****ing class. national anthem-take your hat off and STFU! same here:grr:. god bless america plays wait 2 minutes before you use the head.

dont agree with him getting thrown out though. Americans should patrol there own when things like that happen. i dont mean a beatdown but just say alittle something if you feel like others are disrespectful. maybe theyll think about it nexttime.

Duck Dog
08-28-2008, 02:22 PM

Like this one:

Holy crap. That was assault.

Duck Dog
08-28-2008, 02:25 PM
it all comes down to showing some ****ing class. national anthem-take your hat off and STFU! same here:grr:. god bless america plays wait 2 minutes before you use the head.

dont agree with him getting thrown out though. Americans should patrol there own when things like that happen. i dont mean a beatdown but just say alittle something if you feel like others are disrespectful. maybe theyll think about it nexttime.

I agree. We have way too many people who no longer care about nationalism and patriotism. I don't agree with him being thrown out but there's nothing wrong with everyone knowing this guy is like a 4 year old who can't wait 2 ****ing minutes to go pee.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2008, 02:25 PM

**** off, retard. It's a ****ing song, and it's not the ****ing national anthem. National anthem I can understand. God bless America, GMAFB.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2008, 02:27 PM
I agree. We have way too many people who no longer care about nationalism and patriotism. I don't agree with him being thrown out but there's nothing wrong with everyone knowing this guy is like a 4 year old who can't wait 2 ****ing minutes to go pee.

Should I hold it in for "It's a grand old flag" too? How about My country tis a thee? Good lord, that is ridiculous.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 02:29 PM

So I should stand there because you think I should? No way! I have personal freedoms and none says I have to stand for any song if I chose not to.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 02:31 PM

What about people with medical conditions with urination, you gonna call them 4 year olds too?

Saulbadguy
08-28-2008, 02:33 PM
What about people with medical conditions with urination, you gonna call them 4 year olds too?
How about people who don't feel like giving a flip about that song? It's not our national anthem. It's not even "take me out to the ball game".

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:34 PM
So I should stand there because you think I should? No way! I have personal freedoms and none says I have to stand for any song if I chose not to.
i have the personal freedom to stab you in the face if i think you are disrespecting my country.

just saying.

Uncle_Ted
08-28-2008, 02:36 PM
I can't believe someone hasn't said this yet:

You know who else forced people to honor flag and country against their will instead of taking a piss? That's right the frickin' nazis!

:D

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:37 PM
**** off, retard. It's a ****ing song, and it's not the ****ing national anthem. National anthem I can understand. God bless America, GMAFB.
**** you bitch. nationalism is something every citizen of the republic should embrace.
be they left.right or in the middle.

Uncle_Ted
08-28-2008, 02:37 PM
i have the personal freedom to stab you in the face if i think you are disrespecting my country.

just saying.

"On tonight's episode of Hillbilly Justice ..."

chasedude
08-28-2008, 02:38 PM

just saying.

ah freedom, Id then have that SAME freedom to get your ass thrown in jail and sue you for everything you have.

It's a great country.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:38 PM
I can't believe someone hasn't said this yet:

You know who else forced people to honor flag and country against their will instead of taking a piss? That's right the frickin' nazis!

and the left(like the nazis) wanna take our guns away.

so friggin what.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 02:39 PM
How about people who don't feel like giving a flip about that song? It's not our national anthem. It's not even "take me out to the ball game".

I'm there with ya, it's just more BS crap to make us conform to their ways.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:41 PM
ah freedom, Id then have that SAME freedom to get your ass thrown in jail and sue you for everything you have.

It's a great country.

not if i cut your eyes out.

ofcourse i wouldnt stab someone in the face but id say something.

and whatever happened from there happens.

it is a great country.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 02:44 PM
not if i cut your eyes out.

ofcourse i wouldnt stab someone in the face but id say something.

and whatever happened from there happens.

it is a great country.

ROFL exactly! I'm proud to be an American.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm there with ya, it's just more BS crap to make us conform to their ways.

you are so ****ing punk rock!

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:45 PM
ROFL exactly! I'm proud to be an American.

im glad you picked up on the sarcasm.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 02:47 PM
you are so ****ing punk rock!

the disgruntled teenager that still lives in me likes to come out once in awhile :rockon:

Frazod
08-28-2008, 02:47 PM
I stand at rigid attention during the national anthem, just like I did when I was in the service. It pisses me off when people don't take their hats off or keep talking during the anthem.

But God Bless America? Not so much.

Although I personally would stand quietly, that's NOT the national anthem. Plus, I always hear Kate Smith singing it in my mind, and that was really annoying.

KingPriest2
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Whatever,

Where the hell have you been? Are things better?

Working, Moved back to KC. Going thru a divorce.

SBK
He's in NY. If he had simply put a flag in the toilet and peed on it he would have been celebrated, probably moved to a luxury box.

stumppy

just saying.

ROFL

Saulbadguy
08-28-2008, 02:50 PM
**** you bitch. nationalism is something every citizen of the republic should embrace.

And I do embrace it, not with some empty, meaningless song.

Pitt Gorilla
08-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Should I hold it in for "It's a grand old flag" too? How about My country tis a thee? Good lord, that is ridiculous.America, Stars and Stripes Forever, Yankee Doodle, Washington Post March, America the Beautiful, When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Caissons, Hail to the Chief, Master of Puppets, etc.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:51 PM
the disgruntled teenager that still lives in me likes to come out once in awhile :rockon:

:clap: good.

Chiefnj2
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM

It's a great country.

4 roosters, two mongrel dogs, an outhouse and a bloody machete don't do a facially disfigured person much good.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
And I do embrace it, not with some empty, meaningless song.
god bless america...doesnt seem empty to me. And i carry no paticular banner for god.
but still it doesnt seem empty.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Master of Puppets, etc.

ROFL

stumppy
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM
4 roosters, two mongrel dogs, an outhouse and a bloody machete don't do a facially disfigured person much good.

In some counties around here you can also attach a female blood relative in civil suits.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM

bu.bu.bu.but you forgot about the big ol tin sided double wide and the shootin truck.

mikey23545
08-28-2008, 03:00 PM

Then the Yankees have the right to throw you out of their ****ing stadium if they don't like your conduct.

Simply Red
08-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Working, Moved back to KC. Going thru a divorce.

Well I'm certainly sorry bud, I just went through that sh!t in april myself, I thought there was another issue, *thinking* Hmm, I don't remember what, but I remember it was quite a big deal. It's just been a long time. Best of wishes and it's great to see you've come back.

KingPriest2
08-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Well I'm certainly sorry bud, I just went through that sh!t in april myself, I thought there was another issue, *thinking* Hmm, I don't remember what, but I remember it was quite a big deal. It's just been a long time. Best of wishes and it's great to see you've come back.

I Filed in Dec. and still in the beginning stages I don't see a end in sight

stumppy
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
I Filed in Dec. and still in the beginning stages I don't see a end in sight

It will help if you always remember that when it comes to divorce women don't think like people.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 03:37 PM

It was a joke if you caught on to the original conversation.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Then the Yankees have the right to throw you out of their ****ing stadium if they don't like your conduct.

what if it was against my religious beliefs, which it is not (just an example), to stand to a song like that? Are not Jehovah's Witness prevented from saying the Pledge of Allegiance? Now what if I was a Red Sox fan and I wore Sox attire to a Yankee game. If they find that out of their conduct that gives them the right to throw you out?

Bearcat
08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I stand at rigid attention during the national anthem, just like I did when I was in the service. It pisses me off when people don't take their hats off or keep talking during the anthem.

But God Bless America? Not so much.

Although I personally would stand quietly, that's NOT the national anthem. Plus, I always hear Kate Smith singing it in my mind, and that was really annoying.

I agree... To me, God Bless America is just a song that got shoved down our throats after the biggest unblessed day in the history of America.

Frazod
08-28-2008, 03:57 PM
I agree... To me, God Bless America is just a song that got shoved down our throats after the biggest unblessed day in the history of America.

Yes. Contrary to what the arrogant dickbags in New York think, just because they do it doesn't mean we should all have to do it.

Braincase
08-28-2008, 04:08 PM
He should have stood there and pissed his pants to make a piont.

Iowanian
08-28-2008, 04:13 PM
It is times like this I am happy to not live in America anymore. And as a side note, since it was the NYPD that kicked him out, I would also think about suing the city. Figure if he has to follow the American concept of standing still for a song that isn't even the national anthem, may as well follow the American concept of suing everyone.

Screw you Commie Job thief!!!

RodInCanton
08-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Like this one:

They must offer the same class here in Denver. Don't know if you guys had seen this one but it is disturbing. Plus the fact the officers tried to get the guy in trouble by claiming he was resisting arrest and hit them - like I said disturbing...

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?aid=58967

And while I think everybody should show respect during the national anthem we cannot place the same importance on every song. If the guy had to take a leak, take a leak. If the Yankees want to make a big deal out of it don't go to anymore games or support them. That's what America should be all about!

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 04:55 PM

National Anthem I can't even see.

just saying.

And people wonder in the DC why I warn about patriotism becoming nationalism. :shake:

MOhillbilly, do you know what nationalism is? Do you know the best example of nationalism?

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 04:55 PM
He should have stood there and pissed his pants to make a piont.

Or on the cops.

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 04:56 PM

SWEET! A MIKEY POST!!!

I'm good for a week.

Adept Havelock
08-28-2008, 05:25 PM
America, Stars and Stripes Forever, Yankee Doodle, Washington Post March, America the Beautiful, When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Caissons, Hail to the Chief, Master of Puppets, etc.

How about "Horse with No Name" or "Sister Golden Hair"? Do I have to wait to pee for those as well? After all, they were played by the band "America".

Ari Chi3fs
08-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Take me out to the Ball Game!
Take me out with the Crowd!
Buy me some peanuts
and Crack Jack
If I have to go pee during
God Bless America
I can't go back!
Some people root root root
for baseball nazis
if they win its a shame
Ive told you 1 2 3 ****ing times
Its just a ball game.

chasedude
08-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Take me out to the Ball Game!
Take me out with the Crowd!
Buy me some peanuts
and Crack Jack
If I have to go pee during
God Bless America
I can't go back!
Some people root root root
for baseball nazis
if they win its a shame
Ive told you 1 2 3 ****ing times
Its just a ball game.

ROFL nice :clap:

aturnis
08-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Priceless.

That song represents the American freedom that he was denied when he needed to pay his water bill. Never ceases to amaze me...

What do you mean?

Ray or the guy trying to piss?

MOhillbilly
08-29-2008, 08:46 PM
National Anthem I can't even see.

And people wonder in the DC why I warn about patriotism becoming nationalism. :shake:

MOhillbilly, do you know what nationalism is? Do you know the best example of nationalism?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe_aJnQPPi8&feature=related

something like this.