PDA

View Full Version : Elections McCain's going to speak to Obama tonight via commercial.

Direckshun
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Tonight, Ben Smith writes, McCain's campaign will roll out an ad where McCain speaks directly into the camera at Barack Obama.

The campaign is calling the ad "unprecedented" which I think it is, and it's going to be "very exciting," of which we'll be the judges.

Nevetheless, it compells me to ask, what do YOU think McCain will say in the ad?

SBK
08-28-2008, 03:31 PM
"Stay down B!tch!!!"

HolmeZz
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
If it's anything like all his other ads, it won't have anything to do with McCain's actual plans.

SBK
08-28-2008, 03:35 PM
"Hi Barack, my name is John McCain and I'm running for President of the US of KKK A."

SBK
08-28-2008, 03:42 PM
John McCain is going to Rick Roll him during his speech.

tiptap
08-28-2008, 03:50 PM
He going to try to get Obama to show up at the open forum type of town meeting he has been pressing for all along.

SBK
08-28-2008, 03:53 PM
"Barack, I was 'hoping' you'd 'change' your mind and actually elaborate on how you're going to 'change' the best country in the world into the best country in the world we can be proud of..."

Ultra Peanut
08-28-2008, 03:54 PM
"I know I've been a complete asshole for the past two months, but TONIGHT, I'm putting on my best fake smile and sending my 'well wishes.' Congratulations, and see you in the morning with my new ad that says you hate America and everything it stands for!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4KIvRTg6KQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4KIvRTg6KQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BigCatDaddy
08-28-2008, 04:00 PM
"Barack, I would like you to meet my VP " (Enter Hillary Clinton, she just looks at the camera and smiles)

tiptap
08-28-2008, 04:01 PM
So Obama can wish McCain happy birthday and starting day after tomorrow it is a throw down.

J Diddy
08-28-2008, 04:22 PM
"Stay down B!tch!!!"

ROFL

down?

dirk digler
08-28-2008, 05:43 PM
That ad was weak and you could tell he was full of Shiiiiiitt

Donger
08-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Tonight, Ben Smith writes, McCain's campaign will roll out an ad where McCain speaks directly into the camera at Barack Obama.

The campaign is calling the ad "unprecedented" which I think it is, and it's going to be "very exciting," of which we'll be the judges.

Nevetheless, it compells me to ask, what do YOU think McCain will say in the ad?

Maybe McCain is going to congratulate Barack Hussein on winning the nomination?

J Diddy
08-28-2008, 06:06 PM

maybe the ad is two posts down

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 06:06 PM
That ad was weak and you could tell he was full of Shiiiiiitt

Really?

I think that's going to play really well. It was a superb strategic move.

J Diddy
08-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Really?

I think that's going to play really well. It was a superb strategic move.

really?

9000 attack ads saying you suck, etc. and good old McCain saying congrats

wtf?

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 06:11 PM
really?

wtf?

Yeah, but the average joe doesn't get that. And there's plenty of people who haven't seen McCain's ads and this will be a first.

To the politically inclined (us), it's horrible, weak, and cheezy.

keg in kc
08-28-2008, 06:11 PM
There was something surreal (in a creepy way) about that.

I wonder if Obama will send one back his way.

Donger
08-28-2008, 06:13 PM
maybe the ad is two posts down

Heh. Pretty classy.

penchief
08-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Heh. Pretty classy.

Well, the democrats have been tempering all of their criticisms of McCain with personal compliments so McCain probably does need to respond in kind. That said, let's hope he can stay classy instead of reverting back to his scumbag character attacks. I'll bet that doesn't happen, though.

Taco John
08-28-2008, 06:50 PM

I like how you pretend like you didn't see the ad before you posted that, just like I'll enjoy the "who me?" act that you follow this post up with.

Iowanian
08-28-2008, 06:52 PM
"Congratulations Hoperah. Sleep well tonight because starting tomorrow, I'm going to beat you until the candy comes out"

penchief
08-28-2008, 06:54 PM
"Congratulations Hoperah. Sleep well tonight because starting tomorrow, I'm going to beat you until the candy comes out"

To bad he won't fight like a man. He hides behind character smears and innuendo and then acts all innocent like, "what, me? I'm not doing anything. Country first!"

DeezNutz
08-28-2008, 06:56 PM
To bad he won't fight like a man. He hides behind character smears and innuendo and then acts all innocent like, "what, me? I'm not doing anything. Country first!"

Fight like a man?

Tomorrow! After school! Near the playground! Be there, punk.

Iowanian
08-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Fight like a man? You mean like Obamas storied military career or his lack of man-taters enough to debate in an open town hall forum without pre-approved questions?

HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE>......I SURE HOPE SOMETHING CHANGES....< doing

Fight?
It'll be something like this
"mr obama's lack of economic forsight and failure to consider the implications of his tax hikes on the income of average working Americans..."

"Well.....In case you didn't know, I'm black and they haven't put any black people on money"

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Fight like a man?

Tomorrow! After school! Near the playground! Be there, punk.

You heard me. Let's see McCain stop behaving like some snotty little bitch hiding behind his sense of entitlement and start acting like someone with a little integrity.

Iowanian
08-28-2008, 07:05 PM
I hate to interupt the Democratic Underground Jr Circle Jerk......but the reason for this website, the kansas City Chiefs are about to begin playing American tackle football vs the St Louis Football Rams.

DeezNutz
08-28-2008, 07:07 PM
You heard me. Let's see McCain stop behaving like some snotty little bitch hiding behind his sense of entitlement and start acting like someone with a little integrity.

:spock:

I love election season.

Bill Parcells
08-28-2008, 07:09 PM

Classic libtard delusion

ROFL

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Fight like a man? You mean like Obamas storied military career or his lack of man-taters enough to debate in an open town hall forum without pre-approved questions?

Fight?
"mr obama's lack of economic forsight and failure to consider the implications of his tax hikes on the income of average working Americans..."

"Well.....In case you didn't know, I'm black and they haven't put any black people on money"

Duh..

McCain's been operating out of the gutter and he's allowed himself to be manipulated into doing so by his advisers because he's not man enough to tell them to stick it.

Why would he do that, you ask. Because he has put winning above his own integrity and the integrity of the process. In this case, by demeaning the process he's putting his own desire to win over the interests of his country.

But of course, McCain puts country first and Obama doesn't.

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Classic libtard delusion

ROFL

Classic rightie response. All insult and no substance. Just like McCain.

Iowanian
08-28-2008, 07:17 PM
The dems should be pleased the gutter is where the fight is happening, after all, Vegas will give them +3 for home field advantage.

Winning is all that matters to th dems as well...its why they go out and do everything short of paying illiterate, lazy welfare dickbags to vote..."here's a ballot! Vote now in your own tax payer funded home!"

Bill Parcells
08-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Classic rightie response. All insult and no substance. Just like McCain.

Please, do you read this forum? or do you just keep babbling about?

ROFL

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:19 PM
:spock:

I love election season.

I hate it. Because too many people put their brains on automatic pilot and fall right into lockstep. Too many people forego honest evaluation for blind partisanship and petty personal attacks.

Ari Chi3fs
08-28-2008, 07:20 PM
I hate to interupt the Democratic Underground Jr Circle Jerk......but the reason for this website, the kansas City Chiefs are about to begin playing American tackle football vs the St Louis Football Rams.

WTF are you talking about? This is PoliticsPlanet!!!

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Please, do you read this forum? or do you just keep babbling about?

ROFL

Uh, yeah I read it. What's your point?

Iowanian
08-28-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't call the Obamadonks "fainting goats" without good reason.

You're right though, more of you should be independent thinkers like I am.

McCain vs Obama to me is kind of like having to choose between Gonorhea or herpes.

I'll hold my nose, go ahead and vote for the one that isn't permanent damage(obama).

Bill Parcells
08-28-2008, 07:22 PM
I hate it. Because too many people put their brains on automatic pilot and fall right into lockstep. Too many people forego honest evaluation for blind partisanship and petty personal attacks.

Please, it's the lunatic left wing libtards (like yourself) that attack the poster and not the candidate. why don't you critique your hero Obama :crybaby: like you attack your fellow posters?

Donger
08-28-2008, 07:26 PM
I like how you pretend like you didn't see the ad before you posted that, just like I'll enjoy the "who me?" act that you follow this post up with.

I hadn't seen it. It was obvious. Did you think McCain was going to attack him tonight?

Donger
08-28-2008, 07:27 PM

I presume you arr referring to both sides?

Calcountry
08-28-2008, 07:31 PM
really?

wtf?Job well DONE, nice ACHIEVEMENT, the NOMINATION of the Dem party.

Calcountry
08-28-2008, 07:33 PM

Fight?

"Well.....In case you didn't know, I'm black and they haven't put any black people on money"For some teams, it is enough to MAKE the Super Bowl. That is what I got out of the ad.

Calcountry
08-28-2008, 07:35 PM
The dems should be pleased the gutter is where the fight is happening, after all, Vegas will give them +3 for home field advantage.

Winning is all that matters to th dems as well...its why they go out and do everything short of paying illiterate, lazy welfare dickbags to vote..."here's a ballot! Vote now in your own tax payer funded home!"They do far worse than that, like sending attornes to "watch" elections in South Dakota precincts that have like 940 residents to inimidate.

Then violate the law by setting up an office in the polling place so they can make sure their votes show up.

Logical
08-28-2008, 07:42 PM
"I know I've been a complete asshole for the past two months, but TONIGHT, I'm putting on my best fake smile and sending my 'well wishes.' Congratulations, and see you in the morning with my new ad that says you hate America and everything it stands for!"

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4KIvRTg6KQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>Although I am sure this was calculated in its implementation, it was still classy.

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Please, it's the lunatic left wing libtards (like yourself) that attack the poster and not the candidate. why don't you critique your hero Obama :crybaby: like you attack your fellow posters?

I pretty much stay away from personal attacks. I'd rather stay on topic. The right, on the other hand, generally resorts to personal attacks as a diversion. All you have to do is look at the last 30 years and it's pretty self-evident. Character attacks and smear campaigns (ala the Atwater-Rove method) has become standard operating procedure for the republican party. And this season is no different.

I would think that even republicans would start to get weary of always wasting presidential campaigns on destroying the character of the democratic candidate instead of discussing the important issues. The corporate elite, however, which owns the republican party loves it because with every successive campaign they further bury any chance that the people will ever regain control of their government.

penchief
08-28-2008, 07:46 PM
I presume you arr referring to both sides?

Yep.

Logical
08-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Evidently you have not been paying attention to the Chiefs, it sure does not look much like tackle football.

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't call the Obamadonks "fainting goats" without good reason.

You're right though, more of you should be independent thinkers like I am.

McCain vs Obama to me is kind of like having to choose between Gonorhea or herpes.

I'll hold my nose, go ahead and vote for the one that isn't permanent damage(obama).

You and Roy would be good mates. Both think they're really independent thinkers who aren't partisan.

ROYC75
08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
really?

wtf?

He was showing respect ........ give it up. BTW, what's the difference in Biden doing his speeches and then turning into an attack dog.

I thought it showed class, doesn't matter who the candidate is . When Barrak & Biden spoke of and thanking McCain for his military services , but then attacking afterwards, it's politics, but a different type of politics that we haven't ever seen before.

Props to them all .........

SBK
08-28-2008, 08:49 PM
ROFL

down?

Yep.

ROYC75
08-28-2008, 08:49 PM
You and Roy would be good mates. Both think they're really independent thinkers who aren't partisan.

I love it when people claim to know me better than me. You're good, BTW, how big was that turd I just shit ?

You speak of me so well, you claim to know me so well ,OK, I have issues with McCain as well as Obama, but I can't help it that I have bigger issues with Obama. All you care to see is the Obama side. Since you know me so well, if you have paid any attention to the reasons or issues I have with McCain, list them. Tell me what you know, better than I can say.

I've seen your printed words and I will wait for an answer ...... Here is your chance to put up or shut up .

Please respond , I can't wait .

SBK
08-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I like McCain's commercial. Pretty classy move.

Logical
08-28-2008, 08:58 PM
I love it when people claim to know me better than me. You're good, BTW, how big was that turd I just shit ?

You speak of me so well, you claim to know me so well ,OK, I have issues with McCain as well as Obama, but I can't help it that I have bigger issues with Obama. All you care to see is the Obama side. Since you know me so well, if you have paid any attention to the reasons or issues I have with McCain, list them. Tell me what you know, better than I can say.

I've seen your printed words and I will wait for an answer ...... Here is your chance to put up or shut up .

Please respond , I can't wait .Jesus Roy I have been posting with you for years, you are a conservative, clearly. Be proud of it.

irishjayhawk
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM

You speak of me so well, you claim to know me so well ,OK, I have issues with McCain as well as Obama, but I can't help it that I have bigger issues with Obama. All you care to see is the Obama side.
ROFL

I just said McCain's ad was perfect. And I've criticized both sides plenty of times.

Since you know me so well, if you have paid any attention to the reasons or issues I have with McCain, list them. Tell me what you know, better than I can say.

You can't even identify a list of experience or qualification for President. You speak in purely abstract terms.

I couldn't possibly know what you would list because you never list them. I know you are conservative. That much is clear.

wazu
08-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I know this is shallow, but it seems like McCain ages another 10 years every time I see him. He is starting to rival Al Davis. Classy ad, though.

ROYC75
08-28-2008, 10:47 PM
ROFL

I just said McCain's ad was perfect. And I've criticized both sides plenty of times.

You can't even identify a list of experience or qualification for President. You speak in purely abstract terms.

I couldn't possibly know what you would list because you never list them. I know you are conservative. That much is clear.

Just as I thought ....... you know nothing about me.

Ultra Peanut
08-28-2008, 10:50 PM
"Mr. Obama, my rectum seems to be bleeding. Congratulations!"

Dallas Chief
08-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I pretty much stay away from personal attacks. I'd rather stay on topic. The right, on the other hand, generally resorts to personal attacks as a diversion. All you have to do is look at the last 30 years and it's pretty self-evident. Character attacks and smear campaigns (ala the Atwater-Rove method) has become standard operating procedure for the republican party. And this season is no different.

I would think that even republicans would start to get weary of always wasting presidential campaigns on destroying the character of the democratic candidate instead of discussing the important issues. The corporate elite, however, which owns the republican party loves it because with every successive campaign they further bury any chance that the people will ever regain control of their government.

Maybe the Democrats should quit nominating/voting for/electing such shady azz characters. That way the Republicans wouldn't have anything to attack. Novel idea, isn't it?

Ultra Peanut
08-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Maybe the Democrats should quit nominating/voting for/electing such shady azz characters. That way the Republicans wouldn't have anything to attack. Novel idea, isn't it?hahahaha

penchief
08-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Maybe the Democrats should quit nominating/voting for/electing such shady azz characters. That way the Republicans wouldn't have anything to attack. Novel idea, isn't it?

Uh....yeah Gore was shadier than Bush. Kerry, too. I'm not sure that your theory holds water.

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 01:47 AM

Just as I thought ....... you know nothing about me.

I asked you to put up and shut up and all I got was a list of abstracts.

Are you denying you are conservative?

Saggysack
08-29-2008, 03:59 AM
He was showing respect ........ give it up. BTW, what's the difference in Biden doing his speeches and then turning into an attack dog.

I thought it showed class, doesn't matter who the candidate is . When Barrak & Biden spoke of and thanking McCain for his military services , but then attacking afterwards, it's politics, but a different type of politics that we haven't ever seen before.

Props to them all .........

Give what up? Do you us want to send McCain a thank you card? Personally, I thought the first smirk and rapid eye blinking made him look disingenuous.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Did you just imply that since McCain clearly deserves and recieves respect on his military service that his policy choices cannot be criticized?

patteeu
08-29-2008, 08:13 AM
I pretty much stay away from personal attacks.

Right. You normally limit yourself to seriously, over-the-top generalized attacks so you can include whole groups of people in one blast. It would take forever for you to demonize all Republicans or conservatives if you had to do them one by one.

penchief
08-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Right. You normally limit yourself to seriously, over-the-top generalized attacks so you can include whole groups of people in one blast. It would take forever for you to demonize all Republicans or conservatives if you had to do them one by one.

I guess that's not a personal attack then is it?

Also, how do you propose that one criticize negative traits or negative trends without pointing them out?