PDA

View Full Version : Elections Look at what Hillary Clinton Supporters are saying...

recxjake
08-29-2008, 09:07 AM

Sully
08-29-2008, 09:12 AM
It is pretty funny.
It shows that those people enver really had any beliefs, other than in simply electing a woman, if they are able to so easily vote for, and become excited about, someone so completely opposite from hillary. I agree with you in the hilarity.

Donger
08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
The people talking about abortion are wrong. It's not about abortion; it's about vagina.

Woodrow Call
08-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Good. If a few little Denise disciples want to choose gender over the issues they believe in then good riddence. The party will be better off with out them.

Reaper16
08-29-2008, 09:26 AM
OMFG, it's an entire forum of poster who are crazier than Denise. Some of those posters even seem to think that McCain will put Hillary in charge of a healthcare plan if he is elected.

They literally are deaf, dumb, and blind to even a basic understanding of politics.

Pitt Gorilla
08-29-2008, 09:28 AM
The people talking about abortion are wrong. It's not about abortion; it's about vagina.Absolutely. It will be interesting to see how many voters actually think that way.

Chief Henry
08-29-2008, 09:31 AM
The few takes on that thread look like the dikes on bikes might vote for McCain :)

|Zach|
08-29-2008, 09:32 AM
On the flip side. I think it is great we found the female version of Roy.

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showpost.php?p=318616&postcount=11

Hoo Ray! Fu*k the DNC. Fu*k Obama. They are so fu*k up.

They brushed off the women base like dirt. and the GOP pick them up. Go McCain. Go GO OG !

jAZ
08-29-2008, 09:40 AM

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showpost.php?p=318616&postcount=11

ROFL @ "GO GO OG"!

bishop_74
08-29-2008, 12:00 PM
The people talking about abortion are wrong. It's not about abortion; it's about vagina.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/249270409_664e6841fa.jpg?v=0

BigChiefFan
08-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Wow, there's idiots in every party.

RJ
08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26089

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dude, WTF are you doing reading Hillary forums?

Mr. Kotter
08-29-2008, 12:11 PM
:eek:

Wow.

So much for "Hillary's supporters will return to Obama...."

I'm more than a little surprised.....wow. :shake:

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 12:13 PM

ROFL

So true.

Reaper16

Wow.

These are not typical Hillary supporters. The posters on that forum are completely giraffe-shit insane. They have no understanding of policy at all; they just want to see a woman in power.

irishjayhawk

Wow.

Really?

It was always about the vagina.

Mr. Kotter
08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Really?

It was always about the vagina.

You should check it out.

I figured there would be some, but if that site is any indication.... just wow. :shake:

HolmeZz
08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
I can't say I'm surprised to see the Right taking pride in having the support of the mindless.

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
You should check it out.

I figured there would be some, but if that site is any indication.... just wow. :shake:

I had to stop reading before my brain bled out my ears.

Mr. Kotter
08-29-2008, 12:17 PM
These are not typical Hillary supporters. The posters on that forum are completely giraffe-shit insane. They have no understanding of policy at all; they just want to see a woman in power.

I hope you are right.

Given my view, that most Americans are intellectual lazy and/or not too bright to begin with though....I know some will be swayed on a strictly gender identity basis, but that board is not a good sign. It could be worse than I feared.

:shake:

Mr. Kotter
08-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I can't say I'm surprised to see the Right taking pride in having the support of the mindless.

Both parties have a long and proud history of courting stupid people.

It's nothing new.

irishjayhawk
I hope you are right.

Given my view, that most Americans are intellectual lazy and/or not too bright to begin with though....I know some will be swayed on a strictly gender identity basis, but that board is not a good sign. It could be worse than I feared.

How elitist of you!

I said the same thing and everyone pulled the ever useful elitist card.

Reaper16
I hope you are right.

I hope I'm right, too. Because that board is frightening.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Good. If a few little Denise disciples want to choose gender over the issues they believe in then good riddence. The party will be better off with out them.

Would you feel the same way even if it meant losing the election come November?

Mr. Kotter
08-29-2008, 12:26 PM
How elitist of you!

I said the same thing and everyone pulled the ever useful elitist card.

I embrace that sort of "elitist" label enthusiastically. :D

Ironic I'm a teacher. Heh.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 12:30 PM
holy shit

I just spit pop all over my computer reading some of that crap

voting for someone just cause their vp is a woman is funnier than hell

Logical
08-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Yep

Logical
08-29-2008, 12:44 PM
These are not typical Hillary supporters. The posters on that forum are completely giraffe-shit insane. They have no understanding of policy at all; they just want to see a woman in power.I wonder if they will sniper McCain if they win, they seem as looney as any far right radical I have ever read.

J Diddy
08-29-2008, 12:45 PM
I wonder if they will sniper McCain if they win, they seem as looney as any far right radical I have ever read.

the shear excitement of winning would probably kill mccain

Calcountry
08-29-2008, 12:57 PM
OMFG, it's an entire forum of poster who are crazier than Denise. Some of those posters even seem to think that McCain will put Hillary in charge of a healthcare plan if he is elected.

They literally are deaf, dumb, and blind to even a basic understanding of politics.
I certainly would not be surprised if McCain did somthing like that.

Calcountry
08-29-2008, 12:58 PM
It's no different than voting for someone just because he has a tan.

Whoarethechefs
08-29-2008, 01:00 PM
You should see whats going on over at http://www.hillaryis44.org/

Day before yesterday they posted an edited transcript of Hillary's speach, removing every mention of Obama, lol quite entertaining =)

Woodrow Call
08-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Would you feel the same way even if it meant losing the election come November?

Yes. One of the biggest political problems this country faces IMO is that a scary amount of the voters don't vote for what they believe in. This group is a perfect example of that. Voting is too important of right to throw away out of spite, indifference, or ignorance and that goes for both parties.

Personally I would hate to see McCain win this election and the thought of him as President keeps me up at night but if it takes another 4 yrs of this shit to wake people up then so be it.

Mecca
08-29-2008, 01:04 PM
This is the worst kind of pandering and some people fall for it.....how sad.

Logical
08-29-2008, 01:08 PM
What is the most scary is their is a BB full of DEnise batshit crazy poster. If anybody leaves a trail of crumbs I may have to put a hit squad on your ass.

memyselfI
08-29-2008, 01:31 PM
What is the most scary is their is a BB full of DEnise batshit crazy poster. If anybody leaves a trail of crumbs I may have to put a hit squad on your ass.

I haven't read what they are saying but here's my take. I don't suport McCain or NObama so I'm looking at this on a purely political perspective. I am not voting for either candidate and my interest now is purely political in nature and not so much personal/political.

Initially I thought McCain choosing Palin would be a big white flag indicating they were throwing in the towel. But that made no sense because they are within MOE in most polls so why quit now?

Now a few hours later I've changed my mind about them quitting and realized they threw down the gauntlet and are not going down with out a big fight.

They are trying to appeal to the NObama sexy with a real life down to earth hockey mom. The same way they fought him in Berlin while at a German restaurant.

They completely turned the media upside down and NObama's big night is now a distant memory. Politically speaking, the pick seems rather shrewd. Policy speaking, it's a risk because she has so many unknowns but then again so does NObama and he's running for POTUS.

Here is what the pick does:

-provides a woman candidate who will be difficult to demonize unlike Hillary who many men felt she tried to "castrate" them

- provides a model for the reformed feminist 'have it all' mantra because she is career oriented with FIVE kids

- provides red meat conservative for the CON base

- makes McCain able to attack NObama on inexperience if they focus on Palin's inexperience thereby boxing in NOBama on this issue

- reinforces McCain's maverick personna which during a 'change' year will show that he can make drastic changes as well

- attempts to reach out to Hillary voters who are NObama

- matches Joe Biden's son in Iraq narrative

- provides a cover for the CONS if they lose in Nov.

In th end, it's not a giving up pick at all.

HolmeZz
08-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Holy shit, CCW is now parroting the right wing defense.

The same way they fought him in Berlin while at a German restaurant.

LMAO You couldn't have possibly thought that was a good move. McCain standing out in front of a Sausage Haus talking about the schnitzel he ordered took the word 'embarrassing' to a whole 'nother level.

Mecca
08-29-2008, 01:34 PM
You know I'm a rare DC poster.....but me or whatever she's called and Donger made a good pair they're both annoying as hell and frankly I'd enjoy if I never read a post from either again.

memyselfI
08-29-2008, 01:36 PM
You know I'm a rare DC poster.....but me or whatever she's called and Donger made a good pair they're both annoying as hell and frankly I'd enjoy if I never read a post from either again.

Feel free to use the ignore feature so you do not have to whine about posts in the future.

Mecca
08-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Nah I can't do that because see then I'd just read everyone else whine about your lame shit you say.

Mr. Kotter
08-29-2008, 01:41 PM

- makes McCain able to attack NObama on inexperience if they focus on Palin's inexperience thereby boxing in NOBama on this issue

This is a potentially huge trap for Obama....and if this board, and the Obama campaign's initial reaction are any indication....they seem to be falling into it.

However, Obama's campaign people seem competent; I think they'll reverse themselves on it pretty quickly.

That is not a road they want to go down, despite the fact some of his supporters are misjudging it at the moment.

Friendo
08-29-2008, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=CRONUS;4957847]What is the most scary is their is a BB full of DEnise batshit crazy poster. If anybody leaves a trail of crumbs I may have to put a hit squad on your ass.[/QUOTE

http://www.lsuagcenter.com/en/lawn_garden/home_gardening/fruits_nuts/Fruit+Thinning+Adds+Quality.htm

Logical
08-29-2008, 02:51 PM

- reinforces McCain's maverick personna which during a 'change' year will show that he can make drastic changes as well
...How is this a change candidate, you have not forgotten that Geraldine Ferraro ran as a VP candidate quite a while ago.

Guru
08-29-2008, 02:58 PM
The shit stirring has already begun and it isn't even Monday yet.