PDA

View Full Version : Economics Giuliani wasn't even vetted...

Taco John
08-29-2008, 01:39 PM
"It is not me," long shot Giuliani said. "I have not been, as far as I can tell, vetted."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/08/24/2008-08-24_new_hillary_clinton_pal_rudy_giuliani_sa.html

Taco John
08-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Vetting, Rudy doesn't need vetting......

You're right.

When a candidate is out of the question, they don't need to be vetted. It's a waste of time.

Otherwise, EVERYBODY needs to be vetted.

Direckshun
Didn't you start a thread laughing about how Hillary wasn't vetted?

HolmeZz

So why'd you make a thread about Obama not vetting Hillary?

Direckshun
08-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Because I felt like it.
Because you thought, a week ago, that not vetting Hillary would be insulting to Hillary supporters.

Yet your candidate didn't get vetted, and here you are, not insulted.

Taco John
08-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Because you thought, a week ago, that not vetting Hillary would be insulting to Hillary supporters.

Yet your candidate didn't get vetted, and here you are, not insulted.

Oh he's insulted alright. He'd doing the best he can to keep the blinders on. But he went from being a Giuliani believer, to being stuck defending McCain, and even pimping Romney. He's lost more dignity and even self-respect in the last year than any of us could possibly inflict on him. And now he's sitting here having to put on the best face possible that some unknown woman from Alaska was chosen over every possible strong candidate, and his own guy, Giuliani, who he was hoping was the wild card, got passed over.

He'll put on the best face like he always does. But there can be little doubt: he's insulted alright.

Programmer
08-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh he's insulted alright. He'd doing the best he can to keep the blinders on. But he went from being a Giuliani believer, to being stuck defending McCain, and even pimping Romney. He's lost more dignity and even self-respect in the last year than any of us could possibly inflict on him. And now he's sitting here having to put on the best face possible that some unknown woman from Alaska was chosen over every possible strong candidate, and his own guy, Giuliani, who he was hoping was the wild card, got passed over.

He'll put on the best face like he always does. But there can be little doubt: he's insulted alright.

So says the only standing Ron Paul supporter.

Nightfyre
08-29-2008, 02:14 PM

Ahem.

Taco John
08-29-2008, 02:14 PM

Replace 'proud' with "only."

Programmer
08-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Replace 'proud' with "only."

Why replace the original?

Originally Posted by Programmer

It was correct as stated.

Frankie
08-29-2008, 03:31 PM

Hey recxjake, are you having a fire sale on all that Kleanex? ;)

BucEyedPea
08-29-2008, 04:37 PM
You're right.

When a candidate is out of the question, they don't need to be vetted. It's a waste of time.

Otherwise, EVERYBODY needs to be vetted.

ROFL

BucEyedPea
08-29-2008, 04:37 PM

Ahem

bango
08-29-2008, 07:55 PM

Ahem.

I am just kidding. I just wanted to belong to something for once. He was just too socially conservative for me. Other positions that he held were too traditional also. I agreed with most of what he had to say, but he was just not going to be able to get enough support yet to do enough damage to the breaking system. If he would have been able to snag the Republican or Libertarian Nominations, he would have had my vote. I think that this country of ours has way too many moderate conservatives and liberals for a person like RP to be able to lead.