PDA

View Full Version : Elections Palin: On the issues

banyon
08-29-2008, 05:07 PM
http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.jpg
Abortion
Pro-life
I am pro-life and I believe that marriage should only be between and man and a woman. I am opposed to any expansion of gambling in Alaska.
Source: Campaign website, www.palinforgovernor.com, "Issues" Nov 7, 2006

Budget

Aim to reduce general fund spending by $150 million
I have established an aggressive goal of reducing general fund spending by $150 million dollars. This takes tremendous effort by staff as well as the cooperation of the Legislature. On the savings side, by depositing our one-time surplus of $1.8 billion dollars, we'll build our savings account to nearly $4.3 billion dollars. It's a necessary step to ensure that we can fund essential services tomorrow; and avoid massive "single year" cuts down the road, if and when, faced with tougher times.

Civil Rights

Marriage only be between and man and a woman
I am pro-life and I believe that marriage should only be between and man and a woman. I am opposed to any expansion of gambling in Alaska.

Corporations

No stance on record.

Death Penalty

If legislature passed death penalty law, I would sign it
I support adequate funding for a strong public safety presence in Alaska. Feeling safe in our communities is something we cannot accept any compromise on. This includes policing in all its forms, the court system, prosecutors and corrections. If the legislature passed a death penalty law, I would sign it. We have a right to know that someone who rapes and murders a child or kills an innocent person in a drive by shooting will never be able to do that again.

Drugs

No stance on record.

Education

Fully fund K-12 and support early funding of education
My budget includes fully funding the "K through 12" foundation formula. In addition, I've included more than $200 million in new dollars to cover the increased retirement costs for local school districts, so that more local school district dollars get into the classroom, where the money belongs. We're facing a potential $10 billion PERS/TRS retirement plan shortfall that affects local schools. Our $200 million dollar line item for school districts is part of the half BILLION dollar proposal to help th districts, local governments and the state alleviate the pension plan burden while we work with the Legislature on a long-term solution. I've also committed to help provide local school districts with more predictability, for better planning by supporting "early funding of education." I'll introduce a separate education appropriation bill and ask that it's passed. Our local school districts deserve to know what they have to work with early enough for them to create efficiencies through planning
Source: State of the State Address Jan 17, 2007

Energy & Oil

Stranded Gas Development Act no longer applies
My Administration will pursue the gasline plan that is best for ALL Alaskans. How do we get there? Through a two-step process. First, we acknowledge that the Stranded Gas Development Act (SGDA), under which the previous Administration negotiated with the "Big Three" producers (ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, and BP), no longer applies. The Legislature's own experts have testified that the gas can no longer be deemed "stranded" due to long-term economic conditions.

Get ANWR open
I believe in protecting Alaska's environment through fair enforcement of our environmental laws. Having a clean record on environmental regulation is critical to getting ANWR open and maintaining our fisheries mining, timber, and tourism industries. I would also revisit the change in regulations on the Alaska Coastal Zone Management program in which the past administration by eliminating the rights of local districts to write specific local enforceable policies on important issues like subsistence.

Environment

Provide stability in regulations for developers
I'm keenly aware of sharply declining production from North Slope fields. The amount of oil currently flowing through the Pipeline is less than half of what it was at its peak. We must look to responsible development throughout the state--from the Slope all the way down to Southeast--every region participating! From further oil and gas development, to fishing, mining, timber, and tourism, these developments remain the core of our state. We provide stability in regulations for our developers.

Convince the rest of the nation to open ANWR
The standard should be no different for industry. Ironically, we're trying to convince the rest of the nation to open ANWR, but we can't even get our own Pt. Thomson, which is right on the edge of ANWR, developed! We are ready for that gas to be tapped so we can fill a natural gas pipeline. I promise to vigorously defend Alaska's rights, as resource owners, to develop and receive appropriate value for our resources.

Families & Children

No stance on record

Foreign Policy

No stance on record.

Free Trade

No stance on record.

Government Reform

No stance on record.

Gun Control

Supports Constitutional right to bear arms
I am a lifetime member of the NRA, I support our Constitutional right to bear arms and am a proponent of gun safety programs for Alaska's youth.

Health Care

Flexibility in government regulations to allow competition
I look forward to working with affected parties to find the necessary solutions that will lead to more affordable health care for Alaskans. I support flexibility in government regulations that allow competition in health care that is needed, and is proven to be good for the consumer, which will drive down health care costs and reduce the need for government subsidies. I also support patients in their rightful demands to have access to full medical billing information.

Homeland Security
Promote from within, in Alaska's National Guard
Thank you military personnel! I support you. I respect our military personnel and understand the importance of Alaska's National Guard. As I watched our military men and women being deployed I recognized how important it is for their families to know how much Alaska and America support them. I believe in "promoting from within" to provide continued good leadership that truly understands Alaska and will partner with our elected leaders to support our troops.

Immigration

No stance on record.

Technology

No stance on record.

Jobs

No stance on record.

Principles & Values

No stance on record.

Social Security

Fund the Seniors Longevity Bonus Program
I support funding our Seniors Longevity Bonus Program so the program can phase out on schedule, in agreement with public discussion years ago. The program was declining and it was a shame to see our esteemed pioneers face broken promises when they were prematurely lopped off the program. I also support home and community based assistance programs, which are more cost effective than institutional alternatives and also allow seniors to stay in their homes and communities with dignity.

Tax Reform

Repeal "nuisance taxes" including the tire tax
To help Alaska's families, and small businesses (the backbone of our local economies), I propose to repeal "nuisance taxes" including the tire tax--we shouldn't make Alaskans pay a premium to keep families safe driving Alaska's roads. And we'll significantly reduce business license fees. Taxes which send the wrong message by financially discouraging our small businesses.

War & Peace

No stance on record.

Welfare & Poverty

No stance on record.

VAChief
08-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Is she a female version of Ann Coulter?

HolmeZz
08-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Has she really never made public statements about all those issues?

banyon
08-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Has she really never made public statements about all those issues?

They don't have them. And just for comparison, here's Biden's section just on Foreign Policy (and I think it's just highlights from the last ten years, certainly not exhaustive):

Foreign Policy

Doctrine of crisis prevention, not preemption
Q: When future historians write of your administration's foreign policy, what will be noted as your doctrine?
A: Clarity. Prevention, not preemption. An absolute repudiation of this president's doctrine, which has only three legs in the stool: 1) don't talk to anybody; 2) preemption; & 3) regime change. I would reject all three. We need a doctrine of prevention. The role of a great power is to prevent crises. And we don't have to imagine any of the crises. You have Pakistan, Russia, China, Darfur.

Source: 2007 Des Moines Register Democratic debate Dec 13, 2007

Hold China accountable; it's capitulation, not competition
Q: Many presidential candidates have talked tough about China and its human rights record in the past but, in the end, favor securing our economic interest rather than risk upsetting China. How would you balance human rights and trade with China?
A: I've been pushing, on the Foreign Relations Committee for the last seven years, that we hold China accountable at the United Nations. At the UN, we won't even designate China as a violator of human rights. Now, what's the deal there? We talk about competition in terms of trade. It's capitulation, not competition. Name me another country in the world that we would allow to conduct themselves the way China has, and not call them on the carpet at the UN

Q: So you would call them on th carpet?

A: Absolutely.

Q: You would appoint a UN ambassador who would press for this?

A: It's the one way to get China to reform. You can't close your eyes. You can't pretend. It is self-defeating. It's a Hobson's choice we're giving people here.

Source: 2007 Democratic radio debate on NPR Dec 4, 2007

Move from a Musharraf policy to a Pakistan policy
I do not think we should maintain the same aid we're giving. I have made it clear to Musharraf. If he did not take off his uniform, if he did not hold fair and free elections by the middle of January, I would on the floor of the Senate move to take away the aid we're giving with regard to F-16s and P-3s, because that's the biggest leverage you have on him within his military. He is not a sole player. He has to keep his military happy as well. I would use that leverage. We should move from a Musharraf policy to a Pakistan policy. Unlike anyone else, within 5 days of this happening, I laid out a detailed plan. You have to move from military aid to giving to the middle class there. The middle class is overwhelmingly the majority. They get no connection with the US. We have to significantly increase our economic aid relative to education, relative to NGOs, relative to all those things that make a difference in the lives of ordinary people over there, and not be doing it through the military side.
Source: 2007 Democratic debate in Las Vegas, Nevada Nov 15, 2007

Pakistani elections will be a sham if emergency not lifted
Q: General Musharraf, the president of Pakistan, says the elections are going to take place before the 9th of January. But there is no word when the state of national emergency is going to be lifted. And a lot of critics are already saying how can you go ahead and campaign, how can you have elections, how can the opposition operate if this state of emergency continues
A: Well, it can't. Musharraf called me about six days ago. I had a long conversation with him. And he indicated to me that the elections would go off within this 60-day timeframe, that he would take off his uniform, and that as soon as possible before--BEFORE--the election date, the state of emergency would be lifted. Absent him lifting the state of emergency, this will be a sham. And if he does not do that, then I think there is not much hope for there to be the kind of accommodation and power sharing that everybody hopes will occur as a consequence of this election.

Source: CNN Late Edition: 2007 presidential series with Wolf Blitzer Nov 11, 2007

Pakistan is potentially most dangerous country in the world
Q: [to Biden]: Why isn't Senator Obama ready?
BIDEN: Look, I think he's a wonderful guy. It was about Pakistan we were talking about. The fact of the matter is, Pakistan is potentially the most dangerous country in the world. A significant minority of jihadists with nuclear weapons. We have no Pakistan policy; we have a Musharraf policy. That's a bad policy. The policy should be based upon a long-term relationship with Pakistan and stability. We should be encouraging free elections. There is an overwhelming majority of moderates in that country. They should have their day.

Q: But when you were asked, "Is he ready?" you said, "I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."

BIDEN: I think I stand by the statement.

OBAMA: If we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and we've exhausted all other options, we should take him out before he plans to kill another 3,000 Americans. I think that's common sense

Source: 2007 Democratic primary debate on "This Week" Aug 19, 2007

China holds the mortgage on our house, to pay for war
Q: Is China an ally or an adversary?
A: They're neither. The fact of the matter is, though, they hold the mortgage on our house. This administration, in order to fund a war that shouldn't be being fought and tax cuts that weren't needed for the wealthy--we're now in debt almost a trillion dollars to China. We better end that war, cut those taxes, reduce the deficit and make sure that they no longer own the mortgage on our home.

Source: 2007 AFL-CIO Democratic primary forum Aug 8, 2007

American troops on the ground in Darfur now
Q: In the past, you've talked about NATO troops in Darfur. What about American troops?
A: Absolutely, positively. Look, I'm so tired of this. I heard the same arguments after I came back from meeting with Milosevic: We can't act; we can't send troops there. Where we can, America must. Why Darfur? Because we can. We should now. Those kids will be dead by the time the diplomacy is over. 2500 American troops can stop the genocide now. I have called for a no-fly zone, but you need troops on the ground.

Source: 2007 YouTube Democratic Primary debate, Charleston SC Jul 23, 2007

US troops on ground in Sudan to end Darfur carnage
Q [to Sen. Dodd]: Darfur is the second time that our nation has had a chance to do something about genocide in Africa. The first came in Rwanda in 1994, when we did nothing.
DODD: We've unfortunately, as a result of our conflict in Iraq, have lost our moral authority. And as a result of that, our ability to mobilize the world on issues like Darfur has been severely damaged. But the United States should be able to take some unilateral action here

BIDEN: I have been calling for three years to stop talking and start acting. We don't have to wait to get out of Iraq to regain our moral authority. We've lost part of our moral authority because we stood by and watched this carnage. And if need be, if the rest of the world will not act, we should, and should have already--two years ago--imposed a no-fly zone, and we should have--two years ago, absent the willingness of the rest of the world to act--put American troops on the ground to stop the carnage.

Source: 2007 Democratic Primary Debate at Howard University Jun 28, 2007

Biggest threat to US is from North Korea, Iran, & Russia
Q: What three nations, other than Iraq, represent, to you, the biggest threat to the United States?
A: The biggest threat to the US is, right now, North Korea. Iran not as big a threat, but a long-term threat. And quite frankly, the tendency of Putin to move in a totalitarian direction, which would unhinge all that's going on positively in Europe.

Source: 2007 South Carolina Democratic primary debate, on MSNBC Apr 26, 2007

Voted YES on enlarging NATO to include Eastern Europe.
H.R. 3167; Gerald B. H. Solomon Freedom Consolidation Act of 2001, To endorse the vision of further enlargement of the NATO Alliance. Vote to pass a bill that would support further expansion of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, authorize military assistance to several eastern European countries and lift assistance restrictions on Slovakia.
Reference: Bill HR.3167 ; vote number 2002-116 on May 17, 2002

Voted YES on killing a bill for trade sanctions if China sells weapons.
Vote to table [kill] an amendment that would require sanctions against China or other countries if they were found to be selling illicit weapons of mass destruction.
Reference: Bill HR.4444 ; vote number 2000-242 on Sep 13, 2000

Voted NO on cap foreign aid at only $12.7 billion.
Adoption of the conference report on the 2000 Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill provided $12.7 billion for foreign aid programs in 2000.
Reference: H.R. 2606 Conference Report; Bill H.R. 2606 ; vote number 1999-312 on Oct 6, 1999

Voted NO on limiting the President's power to impose economic sanctions.
To kill a proposal limiting President Clinton's ability to impose economic sanctions on foreign nations.
Reference: Motion to table the Lugar Amdt #3156.; Bill S. 2159 ; vote number 1998-201 on Jul 15, 1998

Voted NO on limiting NATO expansion to only Poland, Hungary & Czech.
This amendment would have limited NATO Expansion to only include Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
Reference: NATO Expansion limit-Warner Amdt. #2322; Bill NATO Expansion Treaty #105-36 ; vote number 1998-112 on Apr 30, 1998

Voted YES on $17.9 billion to IMF.
Would provide $17.9 billion for the International Monetary Fund.
Reference: McConnell Amdt #2100; Bill S. 1768 ; vote number 1998-44 on Mar 26, 1998

Voted YES on Strengthening of the trade embargo against Cuba.
Strengthening of the trade embargo against Cuba.
Reference: Conference Report on H.R. 927; Bill H.R. 927 ; vote number 1996-22 on Mar 5, 1996

Voted YES on ending Vietnam embargo.
Ending U.S. trade embargos on the country of Vietnam.
Reference: For. Reltns. Auth. Act FY 94 & 95; Bill S. 1281 ; vote number 1994-5 on Jan 27, 1994

Multi-year commitment to Africa for food & medicine.
Biden co-sponsored the Hunger to Harvest bill:

In an effort to reduce hunger in sub-Saharan Africa, urges the President to:

set forth five-year and ten-year strategies to achieve a reversal of current levels of hunger and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa, including a commitment to contribute an appropriate U.S. share of increased bilateral and multilateral poverty-focused resources for sub-Saharan Africa, with an emphasis on health (including HIV-AIDS prevention and treatment), education, agriculture, private sector and free market development, democratic institutions and the rule of law, micro-finance development, and debt relief; and

work with the heads of other donor countries and sub-Saharan African countries and with private and voluntary organizations and other civic organizations to implement such strategies; and calls for

Congress to undertake a multi-year commitment to provide the resources to implement those strategies; and

the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development to report on such implementation.
Source: House Resolution Sponsorship 01-HCR102 on Apr 4, 2001

Impose sanctions and an import ban on Burma.
Biden sponsored imposing sanctions and an import ban on Burma
A bill to impose sanctions on officials of the State Peace and Development Council in Burma, to prohibit the importation of gemstones and hardwoods from Burma, & to promote a coordinated international effort to restore civilian democratic rule to Burma.

(The two Senate versions currently differ in wording). The Saffron Revolution Support Act states that it is U.S. policy to:

support the democratic aspirations of Burma's people;
condemn the repression carried out by the State Peace and Development Council (SPDC); and
hold accountable individuals responsible for the repression of peaceful political activity in Burma.
Directs the President to submit to the appropriate congressional committees a list of:
SPDC officials who play or have played a substantial role in political repression in Burma or in the commission of human rights abuses;
Subjects persons so identified to U.S. entry prohibition and financial sanctions.
Amends the Burmese Freedom and Democracy Act of 2003 to prohibit the importation into the US of Burmese gems, teak, or other hardwood timber.
Prohibits any U.S. person or corporation from investing in Burma.
Introductory statement by Sponsor:

Sen. McCAIN. The world has reacted with horror and revulsion at the Burmese junta's recent brutal crackdown against peaceful demonstrators. In crushing the Saffron Revolution, killing hundreds and jailing thousands, including countless Buddhist monks, the junta has left no doubt about its blatant disregard for basic human decency. We, as Americans, stand on the side of freedom, not fear; of peace, not violence; and of the millions in Burma who aspire to a better life, not those who would keep them isolated and oppressed. Our response must go beyond statements of condemnation, and the time to act is now. This legislation imposes meaningful and effective punitive action against the cruel, thuggish, and illegitimate Burmese government.

Source: Burma Democracy Promotion Act (S.2257 & S.2172) 07-S2257 on Oct 29, 2007

Acknowledge the Armenian Genocide of the early 1900s.
Biden co-sponsored acknowledging the Armenian Genocide of the early 1900s

WHEREAS the Armenian Genocide was conceived and carried out by the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923, resulting in the deportation of nearly 2,000,000 Armenians, of whom 1,500,000 men, women, and children were killed, and which succeeded in the elimination of more than 2,500-year presence of Armenians in their historic homeland;
WHEREAS, on May 24, 1915, the Allied Powers issued the joint statement of England, France, and Russia that explicitly charged, for the first time ever, another government of committing "a crime against humanity";
WHEREAS, despite the international recognition of the Armenian Genocide, the failure of the domestic and international authorities to punish those responsible for the Armenian Genocide is a reason why similar genocides have recurred and may recur in the future, and that a just resolution will help prevent future genocides:
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Senate calls on the President, in the President's annual message commemorating the Armenian Genocide, to accurately characterize the systematic annihilation of 1,500,000 Armenians as genocide and to recall the proud history of US intervention in opposition to the Armenian Genocide.
Sen. DURBIN: The definition of "genocide" is "the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group." Scholars agree that what the Armenian people suffered in 1915 to 1917 fits the definition of genocide. To date, 19 countries and 37 US states recognize the Armenian Genocide. Genocide is wrong. It is evil. It is evil whether its victims are Armenians, Sudanese, Rwandan Tutsis, Cambodians or European Jews. Not to acknowledge genocide for what it is denigrates the memory of its victims. Recognition of genocide is part of the healing process. Official recognition will reaffirm our tradition of protecting the vulnerable and inspire us to not stand by and watch as genocide occurs in our time.
Source: Armenian Genocide Resolution (S.RES.106/H.RES.106) 2007-SR106 on Mar 14, 2007

Urge Venezuela to re-open dissident radio & TV stations.
Biden co-sponsored urging Venezuela to re-open dissident radio & TV stations

WHEREAS for several months, the President of Venezuela, Hugo Chávez, has been announcing over various media that he will not renew the current concession of the television station "Radio Caracas Televisión", also known as RCTV, which is set to expire on May 27, 2007, because of its adherence to an editorial stance different from his way of thinking;
WHEREAS President Chavez justifies this measure based on the alleged role RCTV played in the unsuccessful unconstitutional attempts in April 2002 to unseat President Chavez, under circumstances where there exists no filed complaint or judicial sentence that would sustain such a charge under Venezuelan law;
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, That the Senate--
(1) expresses its profound concern about the transgression against freedom of thought and expression that is being committed in Venezuela by the refusal of the President Hugo Chavez to renew the concession of RCTV
(2) strongly encourages the Organization of American States to respond appropriately, with full consideration of the necessary institutional instruments, to such transgression.
Source: Radio Caracas Resolution (S.RES.211) 2007-SR211 on May 21, 2007

SNR
08-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Has she really never made public statements about all those issues?Probably has, but were never recorded. A long time ago North Dakota governor John Hoeven was being considered by McCain and the local newspaper here did a huge run-down summarizing Hoeven's views on national issues as well as what he's done in two terms as governor. The information exists I'm sure.

***SPRAYER
08-29-2008, 05:26 PM
I think it's safe to assume McCain has the conservative base locked up.

Ultra Peanut
08-29-2008, 06:20 PM
I think it's safe to assume McCain has the conservative base locked up.Unfortunately, the conservative base is much smaller than it was a few years ago. Smart move.

But hey, it'll generate some headlines! WOO!

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 06:21 PM
There's gambling going on about abortion?

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-29-2008, 06:22 PM

And he just eviscerated himself with disenfranchised Dems and Indy's.

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Pro-life yet supports Death penalty.

It's an oxymoron.

Ultra Peanut
08-29-2008, 06:23 PM

It's an oxymoron.It's a phenomenon.

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 06:24 PM
How is this a stance?

Homeland Security
Promote from within, in Alaska's National Guard
Thank you military personnel! I support you. I respect our military personnel and understand the importance of Alaska's National Guard. As I watched our military men and women being deployed I recognized how important it is for their families to know how much Alaska and America support them. I believe in "promoting from within" to provide continued good leadership that truly understands Alaska and will partner with our elected leaders to support our troops.

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Also, it has been reported that she is an Intelligent Design proponent. That, in and of itself, tells me enough.

Mecca
08-29-2008, 06:25 PM
They support life until it is actually born then their on their own....I guess if that fetus grows up to be an abortion DR they might have to kill it eh?

HolmeZz
08-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Apparently she doesn't know much of anything about foreign affairs. This could be friggin' outstanding.

McCain better keep her away from the media.

DaneMcCloud
08-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Is she a female version of Ann Coulter?

Is Ann Coulter not a female?

banyon
08-29-2008, 06:32 PM
There's gambling going on about abortion?

Big Money, no Whammies, STOP!

irishjayhawk
08-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Apparently she doesn't know much of anything about foreign affairs. This could be friggin' outstanding.

McCain better keep her away from the media.

Someone already made a good point. If she is as clueless as people think, Biden could start attacking but might come across as abrasive.

HolmeZz
08-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Someone already made a good point. If she is as clueless as people think, Biden could start attacking but might come across as abrasive.

Can't use Biden. Wouldn't look good.

If you're going to go after Palin, use another woman. Hillary would be great, but Wasserman-Schultz was on Hardball earlier and took it to McCain and Palin really good. She said the pick was incredibly insulting to women.

tiptap
08-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Are we going to be talking about everyone in this race but McCain enthusiastically?

Mecca
08-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Is Ann Coulter not a female?

Have you seen her hands...

Flustrated
08-29-2008, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=banyon;4958609]http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.jpg

I'd hit it

Messier
08-29-2008, 08:06 PM
On Larry King tonight James Carville came after the pick saying it doesn't make sense except as some bizarre attempt to court Hillary supporters, but that even that doesn't make sense because Palin is so far from any of Clinton's views that to most if not all Hillary supporter it will seem insulting. The Republican response was, that that view is very dismissive to women.

DaneMcCloud
08-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Have you seen her hands...

Nope, I've never even seen her before (let alone, heard her) but I have heard quotes.

Man hands, I take it?

Mecca
08-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Nope, I've never even seen her before (let alone, heard her) but I have heard quotes.

Man hands, I take it?

I would dare guess her hands are more manly than yours.

eazyb81
08-29-2008, 08:18 PM

Man hands, I take it?

I'd be more concerned about the adam's apple.

Logical
08-29-2008, 08:18 PM

It's an oxymoron.But quite common.

Mecca
08-29-2008, 08:20 PM
I have issues with Palin that I care about like......does she wear a thong?

eazyb81
08-29-2008, 08:22 PM
I have issues with Palin that I care about like......does she wear a thong?

The main points:

- how sensitive are her nipples?

- does she like getting her ass slapped?

- is she cool with facials?

Mecca
08-29-2008, 08:23 PM
The main points:

- how sensitive are her nipples?

- does she like getting her ass slapped?

- is she cool with facials?

That sounds like a platform I could get behind...

BucEyedPea
08-29-2008, 08:29 PM

Nope. Not me.

BucEyedPea
08-29-2008, 08:29 PM

Are you talking about her butt?

Mecca
08-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Are you talking about her butt?

Did you like that reference?

sportsman1
08-29-2008, 08:32 PM
You people make me sick...

Do you think she would be ok with ass to mouth?

Cannibal
08-29-2008, 08:40 PM
You people make me sick...

Do you think she would be ok with ass to mouth?

hahaha, i have laughed that hard at a post on this site in quite some time. ROFL

Flustrated
08-30-2008, 07:15 AM

ROFL :clap: ROFL
Rep