PDA

View Full Version : Misc more mcdonalds, more hypocrisy.........

whatsmynameagain
08-31-2008, 11:31 AM
IM LOVIN IT!!!

one of mccains top advisors and the senate minority leader, JOHN BONER, were just on cnn.

the top advisor calls palin "the most popular governor in the country."

wtf is that? she is so popular nobody even knows the broad. but calling her most popular, sounds a lot like they are playing her up to be, CELEBRITY.

then the BONER goes on to say palin has more executive experience than obama and biden combined. the interviewer then said "and john mccain too."

the repubs went silent.

everything they tried to paint obama as is all they ARE.

at first I was worried obama didn't pick hillary. now my worries are all gone. thanks senator mccain!

Posted via Mobile Device

wazu
08-31-2008, 11:33 AM
Her approval ratings in her home state fluctuate between 80% and 90%. Do you know any U.S. governors that can beat that?

whatsmynameagain
08-31-2008, 11:45 AM
maybe it was 100% until she fired her brother in law and that chief of police. that would make up the 20% in alaska.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thig Lyfe
08-31-2008, 12:31 PM
then the BONER goes on to say palin has more executive experience than obama and biden combined.

Because all that executive experience Bush had was so beneficial.

Cannibal
08-31-2008, 12:36 PM

Agreed, after the last 8 years, I think it's pretty damn obvious that just because someone was a Governer of a state prior to becoming President doesn't mean jack sh!t.

They should amend the Constitution to force potential Presidents to take and pass a ****!n entrance exam.

We don't need more full on retards serving as CiC.

Cannibal
08-31-2008, 04:03 PM

DaneMcCloud
08-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Her approval ratings in her home state fluctuate between 80% and 90%. Do you know any U.S. governors that can beat that?

Considering that more than 600,000 people (the number of people that live in Alaska) live within a 15 mile radius of my home, that statistic doesn't hold much weight.

At least for me.

HonestChieffan
08-31-2008, 04:11 PM
600,000 is not an adequate sample size?

banyon
08-31-2008, 04:16 PM
600,000 is not an adequate sample size?

They didn't poll 600k people to come up with that approval rating.

Mr. Laz
08-31-2008, 04:27 PM

yea ... but the problem is that the McCain people have been basing their attacks against Obama on his lack of experience.

now they picked some scrub that has never done jack and are trying to spin it a being different somehow.

HonestChieffan
08-31-2008, 04:32 PM
They didn't poll 600k people to come up with that approval rating.

How many did they poll?

banyon
08-31-2008, 04:39 PM
How many did they poll?

Hard to tell since we haven't referred to any specific poll.

jAZ
08-31-2008, 04:43 PM
then the BONER goes on to say palin has more executive experience than obama and biden combined. the interviewer then said "and john mccain too."

the repubs went silent.
ROFL

Oooops!

jAZ
08-31-2008, 04:46 PM

the repubs went silent.

Agreed, after the last 8 years, I think it's pretty damn obvious that just because someone was a Governer of a state prior to becoming President doesn't mean jack sh!t.
There is a pretty good Obama commercial waiting to be produced in here somewhere.

wazu
08-31-2008, 05:00 PM
ROFL

Oooops!

I actually saw this same bit. It was pretty much as described. The GOP guys were basically bashing Senators as having worthless experience. Kind of funny.

jAZ
08-31-2008, 05:05 PM
I actually saw this same bit. It was pretty much as described. The GOP guys were basically bashing Senators as having worthless experience. Kind of funny.

Maybe they would prefer that we reverse the ticket order of both parties and we could run Palin/McCain against Biden/Obama and they can try to win based on all of their candidate's superior "executive experience"!

ROFL

SBK
08-31-2008, 05:12 PM
Maybe they would prefer that we reverse the ticket order of both parties and we could run Palin/McCain against Biden/Obama and they can try to win based on all of their candidate's superior "executive experience"!

ROFL

There is a difference between running for P or VP no? And I actually think a Biden/Obama ticket would be more likely to win.

jAZ
08-31-2008, 06:10 PM
There is a difference between running for P or VP no?
Not if you put "Country First".
And I actually think a Biden/Obama ticket would be more likely to win.
I agree.

whatsmynameagain
08-31-2008, 06:31 PM
its great, spent the whole day in the lake and come back here to see the retards are yet to be cured. they can only hope obama is the messiah. he would gladly remove their disease because that's the kindof guy he is.

country first sounds like am applebees appetizer.

Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat2005
08-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Hard to tell since we haven't referred to any specific poll.

http://www.haysresearch.com/oc072508.htm

404 people were polled in that particular one, to put it in perspective, 600 were polled in an approval poll for Matt Blunt (2007)

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=7a649772-be8f-402c-84a5-c7a2aef76e13