PDA

View Full Version : Elections Hurricane Gustav is God's favor to the Democrats

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Check it out. Right out of the mouth of one of Obama's political hacks and a some nobody Dem. Congressman. F*ck those guys.

http://www.redstate.com/diaries/absentee/2008/aug/30/fowler-fouls-hurricane-is-gods-favor-to-dem/

Reaper16
08-31-2008, 01:31 PM
That's deplorable.

HolmeZz
08-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I miss the good ol' days, when Hurricanes were just God's way of punishing the gheys.

SBK
08-31-2008, 01:34 PM
No, hurricane's are God's wrath for slavery. Straight from the west coast of Africa, to the southern United States. Duh.

Cannibal
08-31-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm sure Chieflikesgoo really cares about anyone in NO.

DeezNutz
08-31-2008, 02:00 PM
lalalalalalalalalala

Fox News!!! Rush!!! Hannity!!!

lalalalalalalalalala

Bowser
08-31-2008, 02:02 PM
No, hurricane's are God's wrath for slavery. Straight from the west coast of Africa, to the southern United States. Duh.

Heh. Karma moves at its own pace.

Bill Parcells
08-31-2008, 02:04 PM
WOW, I guess Michael Moore has a lot of influence on the Obama campaign. where's Ultra Peanut with some ridiculous rebuttal of her hero?

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm sure Chieflikesgoo really cares about anyone in NO.

Acutally I have several friends who live in New Orleans and in St Bernard Parish.

So, why don't you below me.

Bowser
08-31-2008, 02:24 PM
Acutally I have several friends who live in New Orleans and in St Bernard Parish.

So, why don't you below me.

:spock:

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2008, 02:33 PM
:spock:

I didn't want to be bluntly profane. :)

SBK
08-31-2008, 02:34 PM
I didn't want to be bluntly profane. :)

Looks like Bowser wanted to below you......:)

alnorth
08-31-2008, 02:35 PM
Well, the GOP is apparently going to transform the first couple days of their convention into a hurricane Gustav telethon, so it remains to be seen what the political outcome could be. For all we know, they could be making all these unwanted lemons into lemonade by the end of the week.

SBK
08-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Well, the GOP is apparently going to transform the first couple days of their convention into a hurricane Gustav telethon, so it remains to be seen what the political outcome could be. For all we know, they could be making all these unwanted lemons into lemonade by the end of the week.

Nah, they're republicans, they want the hurricane to hit as proof God loves democrats more.

banyon
08-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Sounds like maybe this guy had a couple of those airplane bottles maybe and his joke came out bad. Anyway, I would've have winced if I had sat down in the plane next to him. But if people were privvy to all of the private conversations politicians had, I'm not sure we could elect anyone.

beer bacon
08-31-2008, 02:37 PM

It is a shame Katrina didn't occur during an election year.

DeezNutz
08-31-2008, 02:38 PM

Raising money is great and will definitely be much needed, but I don't want to see anyone trying to use this impending disaster for political gain.

Some things really do (or at least should) transcend politics.

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2008, 02:39 PM
It is a shame Katrina didn't occur during an election year.

Yeah, you're right, it's a shame that over 1,000 people won't die during an election year due to hurricane Katrina. Too bad 9/11 won't happen this week as well right Bacon?

Jesus

Stewie
08-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Gustav is God's way of punishing a large portion of voters for nominating Obama. Wait until the sheeple vote him in. We're doomed.

beer bacon
08-31-2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah, you're right, it's a shame that over 1,000 people won't die during an election year due to hurricane Katrina. Too bad 9/11 won't happen this week as well right Bacon?

Jesus

I meant that if it was during an election year then politicians might have actually cared and done a bit more.

You know, McCain and Bush might have done something to help instead of eating cake while Katrina washed New Orleans away.

Messier
08-31-2008, 02:42 PM

Jesus

What!?! You want another 9/11 to happen this week!? What's the matter with you?

***SPRAYER
08-31-2008, 02:43 PM
You know, McCain and Bush might have done something to help instead of eating cake while Katrina washed New Orleans away.

I was eating pizza.

eazyb81
08-31-2008, 02:45 PM
First Michael Moore, now this douche. Truly disgusting people.

alnorth
08-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Raising money is great and will definitely be much needed, but I don't want to see anyone trying to use this impending disaster for political gain.

Some things really do (or at least should) transcend politics.

Well, I hate to be so damn cynical, and I dont doubt that their motives are sincere, but political gain could be an unintended consequence.

Joe sixpack: well, would ya look at that. They cancelled all their speeches and stopped talking about the election so that they could ask everyone to donate money to hurricane victims! (opinion of GOP +1)

Taco John
08-31-2008, 02:47 PM
My God! This guy sat on a plane eavesdropping and even videoing someone's private conversation!? And he has the balls to post it online?

Horrible!

Garcia Bronco
08-31-2008, 02:47 PM
I meant that if it was during an election year then politicians might have actually cared and done a bit more.

Wha does John McCain have to do with Katrina?

alnorth
08-31-2008, 02:48 PM
I was eating pizza.

any anchovies?

***SPRAYER
08-31-2008, 02:49 PM
any anchovies?

No way. Pepperoni.

***SPRAYER
08-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Wha does John McCain have to do with Katrina?

He was eating cake.

DeezNutz
08-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Well, I hate to be so damn cynical, and I dont doubt that their motives are sincere, but political gain could be an unintended consequence.

Joe sixpack: well, would ya look at that. They cancelled all their speeches and stopped talking about the election so that they could ask everyone to donate money to hurricane victims! (opinion of GOP +1)

No argument here.

Since we know that the politicians won't be able to resist sticking their noses in this, it would be refreshing if this turned into a bi-partisan effort, with both McCain and Obama leading the fund-raising charge.

Cannibal
08-31-2008, 02:54 PM
I was eating pizza.

No, you were eating Dung like normal.

jAZ
08-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Who are those guys?

SBK
08-31-2008, 02:57 PM
No argument here.

Since we know that the politicians won't be able to resist sticking their noses in this, it would be refreshing if this turned into a bi-partisan effort, with both McCain and Obama leading the fund-raising charge.

Obama isn't invited to the RNC. :evil:

beer bacon
08-31-2008, 02:58 PM
No argument here.

Obama has already said he is going to stay out of the area during the hurricane since he believes his presence will pull more resources away from humanitarian efforts then any help he could provide. He is also directing his supporters to help through volunteer work and donations to charity organizations. It would be great if he could contact McCain to setup a joint effort or vice versa.

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2008, 03:32 PM

Ok, I appreciate your clarification. That being said the failure to react was at the city, state and fed level. I agree that the reaction was a joke. Further, the election is pushing some of this but also the disaster that was Katrina is what has allowed the military and the Red Cross etc. to react with speed and efficiency.

ChiefaRoo
08-31-2008, 03:37 PM
Obama has already said he is going to stay out of the area during the hurricane since he believes his presence will pull more resources away from humanitarian efforts then any help he could provide. He is also directing his supporters to help through volunteer work and donations to charity organizations. It would be great if he could contact McCain to setup a joint effort or vice versa.

Why doesn't Obama just go down to the Gulf, wave his hands across the face of the storm and cause it to dissipate? Then he could truly prove to us that he is the one.

Reaper16
08-31-2008, 03:54 PM
Why doesn't Obama just go down to the Gulf, wave his hands across the face of the storm and cause it to dissipate? Then he could truly prove to us that he is the one.
[/groan]

Ultra Peanut
08-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Check it out. Right out of the mouth of one of Obama's political hacks... who endorsed Clinton.

SBK
08-31-2008, 09:07 PM

:clap:

Then the light would shine and we'd all know to vote for Barack.

jAZ
09-01-2008, 02:16 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHDd83b5byk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHDd83b5byk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

StcChief
09-01-2008, 07:07 AM
Gustav is God's way of punishing a large portion of voters for nominating Obama. Wait until the sheeple vote him in. We're doomed.
and a slow painful doomed existence.

memyselfI
09-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Check it out. Right out of the mouth of one of Obama's political hacks and a some nobody Dem. Congressman. F*ck those guys.

http://www.redstate.com/diaries/absentee/2008/aug/30/fowler-fouls-hurricane-is-gods-favor-to-dem/

I don't know what has gotten into the DEMS. Have they been this crass and ridiculous all along and I was just too deep in their doo doo to see it???

Don't answer that, I think I know the answer. Well, you have to admit they are making great strides in uniting and healing the country with this sort of attitude. :eek: