PDA

View Full Version : Who is the moderator of this forum?

Mr. Laz
09-01-2008, 11:31 AM
and what are the rules for moderation?

fair questions imo ..... now that precedent has been set.

Mr. Kotter
09-01-2008, 11:33 AM
I am. Except I use my DaFace account to moderate.

Now, get back to your silly-assed circle jerking.

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
or at the bare minimum, sack up up for your actions

Baby Lee
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
ChiefsPlanet Who is the moderator of this forum?

rexjake, . . . [unconfirmed].

Mr. Laz
09-01-2008, 11:35 AM
ROFL

unproven,unproven,unproven!!!

HonestChieffan
09-01-2008, 11:35 AM
BigDaddy is moderator.

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM

you need not add unconfirmed

it will be added later

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 11:38 AM
I asked Daface about having mods in this forum awhile back and the admins decided to leave it as is for now. If you have issue you have to let Daface or Morph know and they will take care of the problem.

Mr. Laz
09-01-2008, 11:40 AM
I asked Daface about having mods in this forum awhile back and the admins decided to leave it as is for now. If you have issue you have to let Daface or Morph know and they will take care of the problem.

all fine and well ..... EXCEPT we had someone moderate and edit a thread in here in the last 24 hours.

which is why the question is being brought up

RINGLEADER
09-01-2008, 11:40 AM
I am. Except I use my DaFace account to moderate.

Now, get back to your silly-assed circle jerking.

Then maybe you can explain why I can't start threads anymore?

Mr. Kotter
09-01-2008, 11:42 AM

Because you are a right wing version of jAZ.

Which, now that I think about it, begs the question why haven't I done the same to jAZ?

:hmmm:

If I were fair, I'd have probably pulled HIS thread-making abilities years ago.

HonestChieffan
09-01-2008, 11:43 AM
George Bush and the Homeland Security people no doubt are behind this

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 11:44 AM
George Bush and the Homeland Security people no doubt are behind this

No way

They are not that clever.

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 11:44 AM
all fine and well ..... EXCEPT we had someone moderate and edit a thread in here in the last 24 hours.

which is why the question is being brought up

From what I understand Jaz reported it to the mods and probably one of them changed it.

Daface told me if we have problems with threads use the Report function because they look at them often

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 11:45 AM

I thought you created some threads awhile back during the season or was I mistaken?

Bill Parcells
09-01-2008, 11:46 AM
and what are the rules for moderation?

fair questions imo ..... now that precedent has been set.

Unfair. hater

RINGLEADER
09-01-2008, 11:48 AM

Which, now that I think about it, begs the question why haven't I done the same to jAZ?

I'd beg to differ.

I think you'd find my posts to be factual.

But it's your call. I'll try to survive.

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 11:49 AM

no offense but rexcjakes youtube thread for every attack ad on obama more than balances out jaz

RINGLEADER
09-01-2008, 11:49 AM
I thought you created some threads awhile back during the season or was I mistaken?

Nope.

No can do.

Although I do find the right-wing label funny when I'd consider myself a conservative on defense and economics and mostly a liberal on everything else.

But as I said, whatever the mods feel is right.

Mr. Kotter
09-01-2008, 11:50 AM
no offense but rexcjakes youtube thread for every attack ad on obama more than balances out jaz

I thought recxjake has a limit or something on his posting of threads? Doesn't he? :shrug:

jAZ
09-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Nope.

No can do.

Although I do find the right-wing label funny when I'd consider myself a conservative on defense and economics and mostly a liberal on everything else.

When did this happen? What lead to it?

Mr. Laz
09-01-2008, 11:52 AM
I thought recxjake has a limit or something on his posting of threads? Doesn't he? :shrug:
apparently not any more

Guru
09-01-2008, 11:53 AM
We need more moderation in this forum that much is certain.

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Nope.

No can do.

I don't know what happened but by doing a simple search showed you created a thread on Edit 9-30-2007

Actually I am showing you started a thread last Oct 28.

You might want to ask a mod

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 11:56 AM

No at one point last week the front page of DC had at least 1 thread for every mccain attack ad. So much that other posters suggested a youtube type thread with all of his nonsense in it . He rejected that notion.

However he has been quiet the past couple of days. probably masturbating (unproven)

RINGLEADER
09-01-2008, 11:57 AM
I don't know what happened but by doing a simple search showed you created a thread on Edit 9-30-2007

Hmm...I just searched and nothing comes up for almost the past year.

RINGLEADER
09-01-2008, 11:58 AM
When did this happen? What lead to it?

About a year ago. Dunno why. Figured I pissed off the wrong people. ;)

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Hmm...I just searched and nothing comes up for almost the past year.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173287

Bill Parcells
09-01-2008, 12:01 PM
We need more moderation in this forum that much is certain.

You can't moderate a political forum. it's almost impossible to be unbiased when it comes to politics.

J Diddy
09-01-2008, 12:02 PM
You can't moderate a political forum. it's almost impossible to be unbiased when it comes to politics.

agreed, which is why this whole thing is steaming folk

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 12:05 PM

BS. I think some people can be fair minded. Some of the shit posted in this forum should have been deleted and we shouldn't allow a hundred poll and you tube threads.

DaFace
09-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I edited that thread title, based on the fact that it had been reported twice and seemed to be factually inaccurate. Opinions are one thing, but the thread in question seemed to be outright falsely titled. However, we (the mods) try to stay out of here as much as possible.

I put it back since everyone's getting their panties in a wad about it. You're officially back to being on your own in here.

Mr. Kotter
09-01-2008, 12:16 PM
.... we (the mods) try to stay out of here as much as possible.

Indeed....very wise.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIjBO26qjYM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIjBO26qjYM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reaper16
09-01-2008, 12:17 PM
I edited that thread title, based on the fact that it had been reported twice and seemed to be factually inaccurate. Opinions are one thing, but the thread in question seemed to be outright falsely titled. However, we (the mods) try to stay out of here as much as possible.

I put it back since everyone's getting their panties in a wad about it. You're officially back to being on your own in here.
It's good that the mods stay out of here as much as possible. It's nearly impossible to edit thread titles out of a nonbiased perspective, which is what has to be done if thread titles are going to be edited at all.

memyselfI
09-01-2008, 12:19 PM

Why should you put it back if there are few people whining about it? I would think Chiefsplanet would not want that thread showing up on a Google search lest this place be seen in the same slimy light as Daily KOS or Democratic Underground by trying to spread the story.

Reaper16
09-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Why should you put it back if there are few people whining about it? I would think Chiefsplanet would not want that thread showing up on a Google search lest this place be seen in the same slimy light as Daily KOS or Democratic Underground by trying to spread the story.
ROFL
Yeah, Google searchers are really going to criticize a National Football League forum for it's political contributions.

banyon
09-01-2008, 12:26 PM
ROFL
Yeah, Google searchers are really going to criticize a National Football League forum for it's political contributions.

We've made the big time, people!

Bill Parcells
09-01-2008, 12:28 PM
BS. I think some people can be fair minded. Some of the shit posted in this forum should have been deleted and we shouldn't allow a hundred poll and you tube threads.

Bullshit, you become the moderator then, big mouth. lets see how long you do it for. I have a little experience with this shit.

Reaper16
09-01-2008, 12:29 PM
We've made the big time, people!
WooWoo

memyselfI
09-01-2008, 12:29 PM
ROFL

You should do a search for threads sometime. You'd be amazed what shows up.

banyon
09-01-2008, 12:31 PM

Good Decision. :clap:

Reaper16
09-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Good Decision. :clap:
Agreed.

Mr. Laz
09-01-2008, 12:33 PM

fair enough

*lets issue drop*

dirk digler
09-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Bullshit, you become the moderator then, big mouth. lets see how long you do it for. I have a little experience with this shit.

There is people on here that are fair-minded. No one is talking about censorship just taking out the trash.

Bill Parcells
09-01-2008, 12:50 PM
There is people on here that are fair-minded. No one is talking about censorship just taking out the trash.

DaFace is about as fair minded as anyone on here, and he wants nothing to do with moderating this forum. I understand what you want, but it just won't work.