09-08-2008, 06:24 AM
ROFL

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/john%20mccain%20facebook_7652.jpg

Sully
09-08-2008, 09:49 AM
ROFL

BigChiefFan
09-08-2008, 10:49 AM
John doesn't even know how to run a computer-I'm sure he will get us out of this mess, though.

Bowser
09-08-2008, 10:57 AM
LMAO

BigChiefFan
09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Here's the quote from McCain, when he was asked about whether or not he uses amac or a PC...

John McCain: "neither, I'm an illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all of the assistance I can get."

He's definitely with the times and can relate to the working class, right?

ChiTown
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Here's the quote from McCain, when he was asked about whether or not he uses amac or a PC...

John McCain: "neither, I'm an illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all of the assistance I can get."

He's definitely with the times and can relate to the working class, right?

:spock:

Uh, I have lots of family members about the age of McCain that are working class that have no clue about computer technology. WTF does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

BigChiefFan
09-08-2008, 11:38 AM
:spock:

Uh, I have lots of family members about the age of McCain that are working class that have no clue about computer technology. WTF does that have to do with the price of rice in China?Let me know when they are running for the most important office in our nation.

ChiTown
09-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Let me know when they are running for the most important office in our nation.

Let me know when you are capable of putting together a sound argument.

BigChiefFan
09-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Let me know when you are capable of putting together a sound argument. Okay, you're right, the President of the United States should be a dumb ass when it comes to computers, right? He's the butt**** that claims he's so in tune with the working class, not I. I'm sure many will be able to relate to him in that regard, don't you?

ChiTown
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Okay, you're right, the President of the United States should be a dumb ass when it comes to computers, right? He's the butt**** that claims his so in tune with the working class, not I. I'm sure many will be able to relate to him in that regard, don't you?

My point is, what does being computer literate have to do with his relating to the working class? Answer: Nothing.

They are A LOT of people that don't know diddly about computers and their economic class has nothing to do with it.

Most importantly, you are a very angry man. You should type less and drink more.:BLVD:

BigChiefFan
09-08-2008, 11:58 AM
My point is, what does being computer literate have to do with his relating to the working class? Answer: Nothing.

They are A LOT of people that don't know diddly about computers and their economic class has nothing to do with it.

Most importantly, you are a very angry man. You should type less and drink more.:BLVD:
Hell yes, I'm angry. I'm angry that the constitution of my country has been taken a dump on-and some want more of the same-i'll never be happy about that.