PDA

View Full Version : Elections Very Discouraging if true

Alphaman
09-08-2008, 12:31 PM
http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/08/13/edwards-the-confessor-vs-mccain%E2%80%99s-ongoing-philandering/

BucEyedPea
09-08-2008, 12:35 PM
I heard that before about McCain.

irishjayhawk
09-08-2008, 12:46 PM
John McCain, a former prisoner of war, objects to this character assassination attempt.

Dick Bull
09-08-2008, 01:03 PM
LMAO at the source... Dick and Sharon's L.A. Progressive.... ok

ROFL at what does that matter?

SBK
09-08-2008, 01:12 PM
What's with all the 'if true' arguments we're getting lately?

ROYC75
09-08-2008, 01:13 PM
LMAO at the source... Dick and Sharon's L.A. Progressive.... ok

Agreed, it's as bad as KOS

jAZ
09-08-2008, 01:14 PM
ROFL at what does that matter?

Pro Republican tabliods matter, don'cha know?

Dick Bull
09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Pro Republican tabliods matter, don'cha know?

to me if the story has been properly verified then the name of his bus shouldn't be straight talk express it should be the straight cock express

Stinger
09-08-2008, 01:16 PM

I mentioned this the other day. At first it was kind of funny now it just sad. :shake:

Alphaman
09-08-2008, 01:32 PM

I put the "if true" tag on it because I've only seen it reported by this one reporter. After reading some of his other stuff, he seems to be a pretty thorough reporter (i.e. does his homework).

SBK
09-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I put the "if true" tag on it because I've only seen it reported by this one reporter. After reading some of his other stuff, he seems to be a pretty thorough reporter (i.e. does his homework).

It's not just you. Everything about Sarah Palin has been 'if true'......

Dick Bull
09-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I mentioned this the other day. At first it was kind of funny now it just sad. :shake:

if it is true that you mentioned it the other day, what thread? and what were you wearing?

:)

irishjayhawk
09-08-2008, 01:41 PM
It's not just you. Everything about Sarah Palin has been 'if true'......

Because my thread got edited with (unproven accusation) which created a shitstorm because Obama is a Muslim threads never got that. And the fact that anything someone posted is automatically an endorsement of said posting, even if just relaying it.

So people are taking precautions with preemptive strikes because another subset of people are retarded.

SBK
09-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Because my thread got edited with (unproven accusation) which created a shitstorm because Obama is a Muslim threads never got that. And the fact that anything someone posted is automatically an endorsement of said posting, even if just relaying it.

So people are taking precautions with preemptive strikes because another subset of people are retarded.

All the 'if true' accusation threads are dumb. If you have something to back it up then great, but some crackpot blog out there that claims to be political but is actually fiction isn't the best source for debate....

irishjayhawk
09-08-2008, 01:50 PM
All the 'if true' accusation threads are dumb. If you have something to back it up then great, but some crackpot blog out there that claims to be political but is actually fiction isn't the best source for debate....

Right, but it was the double standard that created it.

Palin attack threads were out of bounds but Obama attack threads - equally baseless - were not.

It is through that hypocrisy that the "if true" sprang to life.

Stinger
09-08-2008, 01:52 PM
if it is true that you mentioned it the other day, what thread? and what were you wearing?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4986847&postcount=9

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4986701&postcount=22

Dick Bull
09-08-2008, 02:09 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4986847&postcount=9

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4986701&postcount=22

typical right wing propaganda for sure, except Mr. Stinger you didn't answer the whole question.

What were you wearing?

I DARE YOU TO RESPOND!!!!!(pounding fist on computer disk)

Programmer
09-08-2008, 06:29 PM

Obama has a Muslim background so it's a subject open for discussion. It's not an "If true" story, he was enrolled in a Muslim school.

How many of the "If true" stories about Palin have been found to be true?

VAChief
09-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Obama has a Muslim background so it's a subject open for discussion. It's not an "If true" story, he was enrolled in a Muslim school.

How many of the "If true" stories about Palin have been found to be true?

As a Christian we believe that your faith in Christ is a rebirth exclusive of your parents heritage or beliefs.

Programmer
09-08-2008, 09:20 PM
As a Christian we believe that your faith in Christ is a rebirth exclusive of your parents heritage or beliefs.What does that have to do with anything being discussed here?

Obama was in a Muslim school when he was young, he was taught Muslim beliefs.

His conversion to Christianity isn't what is being discussed. It's the true background of Obama vs. the made up situations about Palin.