PDA

View Full Version : Elections Palin is a non-issue but NObama chooses to take her on anyway...

memyselfI
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Good for him. All the Obots will rally to him for attacking the VP nominee and putting her in her place. Meanwhile, the rest of us will wonder what kind of strategy is it for the top of the ticket to prove his worth by attacking the VP nominee instead of the nominee himself. And what about that attack dog Joe he hired???? Where the heck is he?

Meanwhile, NObama drawing attention to her simply reinforces and reminds us about his own issues with the women vote that he has within his own party. :doh!:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/08/politics/fromtheroad/entry4427244.shtml

SBK
09-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Can anyone see McCain running against Biden?

memyselfI
09-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Can anyone see McCain running against Biden?

NO. ROFL

chiefforlife
09-08-2008, 03:23 PM
The Republican party has been re-ignited by Palin, not McCain. Those are their own words. If you want to put out a fire, go to its source.

Logical
09-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Seems like a pretty good strategy, you can't just let the opposition lie.

memyselfI
09-08-2008, 03:27 PM
The Republican party has been re-ignited by Palin, not McCain. Those are their own words. If you want to put out a fire, go to its source.

Yes, you could do that. If you had not just barely beat a woman to get the nomination in the first place. You could be unduly nasty with that first woman because she was not well liked in the first place and if much of your own appeal was because you were not her.

And yes, you could do that if you had your party unified behind you and not a decent percentage of voters withholding their support or vote waiting to see how you handle yourself the next few weeks before they finally and reluctantly support you...if at all.

And yes, you could do that if you were looking at the polls and gambling that this was a safe thing to do and not a desperate ploy to stop hemorraging.

And yes, you could do that if all your other options were still on the table and you were playing this one because it just seemed like the right thing to do.

And, you could really do this if you were vested in appearing to be 'politics as usual' and had not wasted time and energy selling yourself as something new and different and not wanting to play the same old games. You certainly would not want to sell your soul and your message on something so insignificant as a VP nominee not after coming this far and convincing so many people you truly meant what you said...

Chief Henry
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Did you see one of the comments after the story. Obama has been served papers !

www.obamacrimes.com ROFL

Barry has gotten served up in more ways than one this last week.
He lost his bounce with in hours, his opponent is up by 10 pts to likely voters
and now he's being served up papers. Will Hillary still have a chance ???

Thig Lyfe
09-08-2008, 03:41 PM

www.obamacrimes.com ROFL

You're a retard. (http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp)

Logical
09-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes, you could do that. If you had not just barely beat a woman to get the nomination in the first place. You could be unduly nasty with that first woman because she was not well liked in the first place and if much of your own appeal was because you were not her.

And yes, you could do that if you had your party unified behind you and not a decent percentage of voters withholding their support or vote waiting to see how you handle yourself the next few weeks before they finally and reluctantly support you...if at all.

And yes, you could do that if you were looking at the polls and gambling that this was a safe thing to do and not a desperate ploy to stop hemorraging.

And yes, you could do that if all your other options were still on the table and you were playing this one because it just seemed like the right thing to do.

And, you could really do this if you were vested in appearing to be 'politics as usual' and had not wasted time and energy selling yourself as something new and different and not wanting to play the same old games. You certainly would not want to sell your soul and your message on something so insignificant as a VP nominee not after coming this far and convincing so many people you truly meant what you said...

Jesus responding to lies is hardly what you just wasted 5 paragraphs.

I match your prediction now, I predict this is a smart strategy and will allow them to take back the offensive.

Logical
09-08-2008, 03:55 PM

www.obamacrimes.com (http://www.obamacrimes.com) ROFL

ROFLROFL So worried they are trying to get the legal system to give them a victory. So much for not wanting the judiciary to be involved. ROFLROFL

Chief Henry
09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=CRONUS;4996274 So worried they are trying to get the legal system to give them a victory. So much for not wanting the judiciary to be involved. /QUOTE]

I beleave they've used a couple of pages from the south side of Chicago Politics that barry used once or twice ROFL ROFL ROFL

dirk digler
09-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I think he should stay away from Palin and attack the ticket as a whole like he did with his new ad which is probably his best ad so far.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBtbG5xjFBY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBtbG5xjFBY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jAZ
09-08-2008, 04:26 PM

It's really weird how many things that are beyond Obama's control... or further... and as a result of his own success... that you seek to hold and use against him.

It's as if you have a personal vendetta against the guy though no fault of his own.

Weird.

dirk digler
09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
It's really weird how many things that are beyond Obama's control... or further... and as a result of his own success... that you seek to hold and use against him.

It's as if you have a personal vendetta against the guy though no fault of his own.

Weird.

Yep. I don't get all the hate with her towards Obama or anyone else for that matter.

Being a huge Obama supporter I don't hate McCain and if he wins so be it. It is pretty much out of my control and it is not worth my time to worry about it one way or another.

jAZ
09-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Yep. I don't get all the hate with her towards Obama or anyone else for that matter.

Being a huge Obama supporter I don't hate McCain and if he wins so be it. It is pretty much out of my control and it is not worth my time to worry about it one way or another.

denise is even different that your description though.

She agrees with Obama on 95-99% of the issues.

I don't need to go though the endless list of her contradictions, but they are all put into context by the fact that she agrees with 95% Obama's platform.

So the only way she "wins" is if he "wins".

Chief Henry
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I think he should stay away from Palin and attack the ticket as a whole like he did with his new ad which is probably his best ad so far.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBtbG5xjFBY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBtbG5xjFBY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But women are always allowed to change there mind. have you ever met a women who hasn't. The bridge to nowhere flip is a non issure really. Surely
the dems have more than that...

dirk digler
09-08-2008, 05:06 PM
But women are always allowed to change there mind. have you ever met a women who hasn't. The bridge to nowhere flip is a non issure really. Surely
the dems have more than that...

LMAO

Are you saying women are flaky? LMAO

That I would agree with you on.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
I want to get your logic straight:

If Obama doesn't respond, he's a spineless Dem who is allowing himself to be swiftboated and lets the Republicans take the momentum and control the debate.

If Obama responds, he's taking on someone he doesn't need to and antagonizing a voter bloc, thus turning them off.

There are three things in this world that I hate:

1) An unlocked foot locker
2) Circular reasoning
3) Intellectual dishonesty

Mr. Laz
09-08-2008, 05:38 PM
woman should take their shoes off and stay in the kitchen

bring me a biscuit, bish!!