PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ocho Cinco

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Just got cut by a guy in my fantasy league. I know the team played poorly yesterday, but it seems like a knee jerk reaction to me. He didn't get hurt did he?

Buck
09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Just got cut by a guy in my fantasy league. I know the team played poorly yesterday, but it seems like a knee jerk reaction to me. He didn't get hurt did he?

no, claim him, unless all your wr's are better.

Mr. Plow
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Trade him to me. I need a WR.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I claimed him. I doubt that I will get him though. I had first pick in the draft, so I am last in waiver claims. I ended up cutting Cooley to add him. I have Witten. I will worry about TE when Dallas has a bye week. My other receivers are Houshmenzada, Welker, Wayne, Holmes, and Coles.

kcfanXIII
09-08-2008, 11:31 PM
i really don't think ocho is better than any of those you listed, except maybe coles. and you already have houzyourmomma, i don't like to carry more than one player per team. i might have kept cooley, unless you plan on making a trade to improve another position.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't think I will trade him. My team is stacked. QBs are Romo and McNabb. RBs are LT, Gore, Turner and McGahee. TE is Witten, I already listed my receivers, Oh, I have Pitt D, and my kicker is Graham. I might make a homer move and trade for Tony G so that I can have one Chief on my team. I would have cut McGahee, but he is on the can't cut list.

KurtCobain
09-09-2008, 09:29 AM
How'd you pull off LT and Gore?

jjchieffan
09-09-2008, 05:01 PM
It was an autodraft and I had first pick. The team is pretty much the I drafted. I just picked up Turner when I realized he was a FA.

Valiant
09-09-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't think I will trade him. My team is stacked. QBs are Romo and McNabb. RBs are LT, Gore, Turner and McGahee. TE is Witten, I already listed my receivers, Oh, I have Pitt D, and my kicker is Graham. I might make a homer move and trade for Tony G so that I can have one Chief on my team. I would have cut McGahee, but he is on the can't cut list.

6 teams??

jjchieffan
09-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Yes. My friend started the league. He pulled the trigger and set the draft before the league was full. I wish we had at least 2 more teams.