PDA

View Full Version : Elections McCain Raises 5 Million, in 5 Hours (In Chicago)....

recxjake
09-09-2008, 07:34 AM

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Oh, you mean by exploiting one of the biggest loopholes of his own highly-touted campaign finance reform policy?

MAVERICK

Several dozen of the biggest contributors who had dinner told CBS 2 McCain's elated by new voter opinion surveys showing that, for the first time, he's ahead of Obama.And all it took was a self-deflating strategy geared towards popping the numbers in September! ˇMás brillante!

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 07:40 AM
LMAO

He's raising $$ for the Republican Party just like Obama is doing for the Dems!Good thing McCain-Feingold keeps those big-money donors from influencing elections!

Maverick! Maverick! Please allow me to anoint your feet with this 1917 vintage!

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 09:02 AM
I think Ultra Peanut has the hots for Recxjake. She is on his threads right away. I'm guessing she wants to give a Lewinsky to him. If she can fall for Obama, she can fall for
Recxjake too.

RINGLEADER
09-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Let's see if Obama reaches the $108m-$110m threshold for his August fundraising. He/DNC needed $100m a month in July-October (and now needs to make up the $23m shortfall in his July numbers) just to stay competitive.

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Let's see if Obama reaches the $108m-$110m threshold for his August fundraising. He/DNC needed $100m a month in July-October (and now needs to make up the $23m shortfall in his July numbers) just to stay competitive.

I'm guessing he's not getting as much money from independants or women anymore.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 09:54 AM
I think Ultra Peanut has the hots for Recxjake. She is on his threads right away. I'm guessing she wants to give a Lewinsky to him. If she can fall for Obama, she can fall for
Recxjake too.

says the guy who's sporting wood for a 72 year old man. Do you have to hold him up while he's having teh butt seks with you? Just curious cause it doesn't look like his arms can move.